Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,943 members, 7,821,301 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. (88094 Views)

Hilarious Photos About Sex Dolls In Nigeria / Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women / LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. by Nobodys(f): 10:32pm On Jan 18, 2018
Re: Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. by sisisioge: 10:32pm On Jan 18, 2018
Haba! Broda...they are just toys now. Hian!
Re: Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. by ba7man(m): 10:33pm On Jan 18, 2018
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 18, 2018
Op's one of the deluded mountain on fire member.....kikikikiki Demons kwa?

2 Likes

Re: Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. by martineverest(m): 10:34pm On Jan 18, 2018
change the headline to "" ladies are in trouble"

4 Likes

Re: Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. by governor2022(m): 10:34pm On Jan 18, 2018
I don't know how to toast a woman
Talkless of sex doll
Re: Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. by ekensi01: 10:34pm On Jan 18, 2018
grin

How e carry affect a poor man it's sold for $180k.

That's not paper oh

1 Like

Re: Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. by castrokins(m): 10:35pm On Jan 18, 2018
I Want A Sex Doll!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:35pm On Jan 18, 2018
Ok
Re: Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. by bedspread: 10:36pm On Jan 18, 2018
Only the Ungodly are in Trouble....
Someone who is heavenly minded has nothing to do with this thrash.....

Agents of Darkness are in rush to destroy souls...

Cross over to JESUS CHRIST and get these nonsense off your radar

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. by fleps(m): 10:36pm On Jan 18, 2018
Zykod:

Hahahaha, so bloody true@

(7) These dolls are an access gate for fresh sex demons to penetrate the human race.

(cool These dolls provide a comfortable place of abode for sex demon(s)

(9) These sex dolls will introduce STDs that cannot be detected by medical laboratories.

(10) These dolls will fast become sex shrines demanding sexual inter course as a form of sex worship from their owners and those who patronise them as the case may be.

(11) The demons living in these sex dolls will spiritually remote control the lives of their owners or customers as the case may be.

(12) These sex dolls will not only engage in physical sexual activities with their customers or owners, they will extend their services to the dream world.

(13) Spirit wives and husbands will rise astronomically

(14) Sex addiction will be on the rise

(15) Marriage to sex dolls.

And you had to quote the whole post to make a point?

2 Likes

Re: Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. by Hanselburner(m): 10:37pm On Jan 18, 2018
Madnesd.
Re: Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. by phreakabit(m): 10:38pm On Jan 18, 2018
I hope people realize its weirdos that buy sex dolls not the cool guys....
Or have things changed?

1 Like

Re: Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. by Idrismusty97(m): 10:38pm On Jan 18, 2018
DrBasit:
The end is here....This is not allowed in Islam.
But marrying a 12 year old is allowed.

10 Likes

Re: Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. by Temmywalex: 10:41pm On Jan 18, 2018
I pray I will never set my eyes � on one in my entire life.

I think this one of the reasons why God did not want Adam to eat from the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil back in that garden.

Devil you have failed, my soul doesn't belong to you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. by braine(m): 10:42pm On Jan 18, 2018
Women are all these things you mentioned. So what's the difference?

1 Like

Re: Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. by Obere4u: 10:42pm On Jan 18, 2018
Cancer of the dic* will be on the increase.
What's good for others might be bad for another.
Re: Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. by Niyobrown(m): 10:44pm On Jan 18, 2018
Pleae who don see demon b4 Shey op surname na demon? grin demon just full ground cool

2 Likes

Re: Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. by tunjijones(m): 10:46pm On Jan 18, 2018
safarigirl:
What is all this fuss about sex dolls? These things have been around since the 20th century, why is everyone acting like they just entered the market? undecided

They were not in commercial quantity then. Now they are available to all..

2 Likes

Re: Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. by Niyobrown(m): 10:46pm On Jan 18, 2018
One demon please grin
Re: Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. by Kennedy767(m): 10:46pm On Jan 18, 2018
it is well o.....nothing we no go c

1 Like

Re: Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. by bughead: 10:47pm On Jan 18, 2018
seyi360:
SEX DOLLS : The world is in trouble
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6571835_newarrival2013hotsellinginflatabledolladvancedjuniors_jpg640x640_jpegf5cc615f90da81c5f0db01e0e4604faa

The kingdom of darkness will stop at nothing in their aggressive pursuit to enslave the souls of men.

The invention of sex dolls or sex machines is an unmistakable proof that the world is in big trouble.

For all those unsuspecting and undiscerning men and women who considers this as just another tool meant render prostitutes jobless, there is more to this than meets the eye.

Sex has been the most potent and result yielding tool deployed by the enemy of man's soul to captivate, torture and neutralize his destiny.

A sex doll at the moment costs about N800,000 which is considered to be on the high side. The real war starts when it becomes affordable to many.

With the invention and acceptance of sex dolls across the world , the fallouts listed below becomes inevitable.

(1) Sex becomes accessible without a human partner.

(2) Commercial sex workers are most likely going out of business.

(3) Reduction in sexually transmitted diseases.

(4) Brothel owners will replace sex workers with sex dolls.

(5) One more excuse to stay single as the dolls are built to meet biological needs.

(6) Reduction in unwanted pregnancies.

To the Spiritually discerning;

(7) These dolls are an access gate for fresh sex demons to penetrate the human race.

(cool These dolls provide a comfortable place of abode for sex demon(s)

(9) These sex dolls will introduce STDs that cannot be detected by medical laboratories.

(10) These dolls will fast become sex shrines demanding sexual inter course as a form of sex worship from their owners and those who patronise them as the case may be.

(11) The demons living in these sex dolls will spiritually remote control the lives of their owners or customers as the case may be.

(12) These sex dolls will not only engage in physical sexual activities with their customers or owners, they will extend their services to the dream world.

(13) Spirit wives and husbands will rise astronomically

(14) Sex addiction will be on the rise

(15) Marriage to sex dolls.

In the end, this is an invitation to the accelerated destruction of stars and destinies of humanity.

The world is clearly in trouble, watch and pray.
them shouldn't have made black sex doll undecided
Re: Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. by Kennedy767(m): 10:48pm On Jan 18, 2018
girls go dey breath with yansh now
Re: Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 18, 2018
at least, the women will know their man really loves them. No matter how great the sex drive is, you can't replace a person with a doll...not yet

3 Likes

Re: Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. by GREATZEAL(m): 10:49pm On Jan 18, 2018
Idrismusty97:
But marrying a 12 year old is allowed.

12 yrs is even grown self. 5-6yrs ... Nonsense person .
Re: Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. by BiafraAmaka(m): 10:50pm On Jan 18, 2018
I really want to buy this sex doll,the money for the sex doll is not the problem,my only problem are my neighbours,
If I buy the doll how I go take carry am enter house without them seeing it?

6 Likes

Re: Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. by Stevengerd(m): 10:50pm On Jan 18, 2018
Another thread frm the shithole... una just flood fp with this sex doll ish
Re: Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. by safarigirl(f): 10:53pm On Jan 18, 2018
tunjijones:

They were not in commercial quantity then. Now they are available to all..
really? I could have sworn you can walk into any sex store and buy a Love Machine...or buy it online.

BTW, are they really available to all? Do you have #800K to spend on a sex doll?

1 Like

Re: Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. by Austeeenxx: 10:55pm On Jan 18, 2018
What manner of fuckery is the OP spewing? Demons in a sex doll?
Jesus fuucckking Christ!
You haven't talked about the thousands of demons residing in the body of all these slay queens... Na sexdoll matter dey scratch you for body. GTFOH!!!

6 Likes

Re: Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:56pm On Jan 18, 2018
People like this should be in the 15th century.Always against progress once something happens the next thing is the world is coming to an end I have been hearing this since I entered the 10th century.Even if the world ends I am off to Mars.Whether you like it or not technology has come to stay.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:57pm On Jan 18, 2018
SonOfAfonja:
Op's one of the deluded mountain on fire member.....kikikikiki Demons kwa?
How you take know self?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' / Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly / Kenyan Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery With His Employee, A Watchman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.