Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. (88118 Views)

Hilarious Photos About Sex Dolls In Nigeria / Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women / LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. by abdullahi45: 8:04am On Jan 21, 2018
The end of time is so near. Get prepared for it, the previous generations (people of samood and those engaged in homosexuality) never did 0.0000001% of what we see today and they were destroyed. Never think God is unaware, he is so aware and all these sins are enough as notifications of his judgement coming soon.
Re: Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. by Kotodoctor: 2:06pm On Jan 21, 2018
ubunja:

lol bro mainstream glorifies women and villifies men.
how is women becoming aborting slay queens who dont date broke men and post on twitter demanding K100 000 for that pvssy MY actions that i must take responsibility for?
you dont seem to see that most men are in friendzones and are definately gona get sex dolls for sexual relief.men who get pvssy will never buy a sex doll.women are only pissed coz No Friendzones means No Free Support anymore.not that sex dolls mean NOT NO MORE DICK.no.
remember men did not bring feminism that made men and women hate each other so much men now choose dolls over women.

remember that.

One love bro! Am a guy like you. I sit with guys every other day. guess the topic that is always hot on the table? You guess right. Slay queen will always exist but not all women are.

The natural order has change. More and more women are getting empowered and are using it. To say all women demand 100 for their pusssay is a joke. And it's just generalization. There are women who are working and earning legitimate income. If you do wish to really settle down and you are honest with yourself, find one. Bare it all. Women are naturally caring if you persist. Take it from someone who grew up with seven sisters.

Again I hate when the conversation takes a tone like." Women of nowadays" women have always been women. A good woman is hard to find, is a saying of biblical proportion. Women nature has always been so. My father told me how much he pesisted for almost two years before he was able to get my mother to go out with her. It's their nature. This generation of men are lacking in core characters on their part. Women will always be women. Work hard be smart and you will certainly attract the right woman.

I don't even want to reason along that line of sex doll. It's two state away from the naturall. A lazy mind option more like. This people are not helping the issue they are " cashing in on it"

Even if have run out of option with women, I still won't consider sleeping with a lifeless entity. Sorry bro, buts that's me. Let's all keep striving we will get there.

1 Like

Re: Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. by SmellingAnus(m): 12:14pm On Jan 28, 2018
sweetylicious:
This is a serious issue.people are not seeing what i am seeing.One of the reasons why God created human is to multiply ,replenish and fill the earth.with this sex doll the existence and mortallity rate of humans will be threatened.satan wants that.wake up christians!This isnt a joke!
Lol... you are right though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. by PSTEMMA1960(m): 4:44pm On Feb 04, 2018
balmofgilead:

Nobody is holding you.plssss buy it so that you can punish "women".
There will still be men who will NOT buy it.
Will the sex doll bear children for you.N O
will you wed a sex doll and call your responsible family members to attend N O.
so those who should buy should GOOOOOOO and buy.we ladied are not SCARED!At the end you all are doing yaselves!
good day sir.
Re: Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. by ArcToyin(m): 5:14pm On Mar 12, 2018
Sex doll and self servicing are not different.
Re: Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. by reallovedoll: 8:47am On Jan 13, 2022
We have to keep it in mind that commitment is very important in relationship, will you promise anything to a sex doll just like a real human? https://www.hxdoll.com/ I will rather marry a real human.
Re: Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. by Curious346: 8:49am On Jan 13, 2022
reallovedoll:
We have to keep it in mind that commitment is very important in relationship, will you promise anything to a sex doll just like a real human? https://www.hxdoll.com/ I will rather marry a real human.
sodom is righteous before us. Gomorrah is like a Saint.
Re: Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. by okoroemeka(m): 5:33pm On Jan 13, 2022
seyi360:
SEX DOLLS : The world is in trouble
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6571835_newarrival2013hotsellinginflatabledolladvancedjuniors_jpg640x640_jpegf5cc615f90da81c5f0db01e0e4604faa

The kingdom of darkness will stop at nothing in their aggressive pursuit to enslave the souls of men.

The invention of sex dolls or sex machines is an unmistakable proof that the world is in big trouble.

For all those unsuspecting and undiscerning men and women who considers this as just another tool meant render prostitutes jobless, there is more to this than meets the eye.

Sex has been the most potent and result yielding tool deployed by the enemy of man's soul to captivate, torture and neutralize his destiny.

A sex doll at the moment costs about N800,000 which is considered to be on the high side. The real war starts when it becomes affordable to many.

With the invention and acceptance of sex dolls across the world , the fallouts listed below becomes inevitable.

(1) Sex becomes accessible without a human partner.

(2) Commercial sex workers are most likely going out of business.

(3) Reduction in sexually transmitted diseases.

(4) Brothel owners will replace sex workers with sex dolls.

(5) One more excuse to stay single as the dolls are built to meet biological needs.

(6) Reduction in unwanted pregnancies.

To the Spiritually discerning;

(7) These dolls are an access gate for fresh sex demons to penetrate the human race.

(cool These dolls provide a comfortable place of abode for sex demon(s)

(9) These sex dolls will introduce STDs that cannot be detected by medical laboratories.

(10) These dolls will fast become sex shrines demanding sexual inter course as a form of sex worship from their owners and those who patronise them as the case may be.

(11) The demons living in these sex dolls will spiritually remote control the lives of their owners or customers as the case may be.

(12) These sex dolls will not only engage in physical sexual activities with their customers or owners, they will extend their services to the dream world.

(13) Spirit wives and husbands will rise astronomically

(14) Sex addiction will be on the rise

(15) Marriage to sex dolls.

In the end, this is an invitation to the accelerated destruction of stars and destinies of humanity.

The world is clearly in trouble, watch and pray.
I am still wondering how that plastic and rubber doll that cannot move or talk replace chiamaka my side chick,hmmm!my dick cannot even raise for thing talkless of mounting and fvcking it

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly / Kenyan Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery With His Employee, A Watchman / How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.