Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,042 members, 7,814,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. (88050 Views)

Hilarious Photos About Sex Dolls In Nigeria / Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women / LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. by Kaybaba5(m): 7:08am On Jan 19, 2018
We are at the edge of the end of the human race.... Doll ti take over.......

I pity human race

1 Like

Re: Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. by Lules(f): 7:09am On Jan 19, 2018
seyi360:
SEX DOLLS : The world is in trouble
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6571835_newarrival2013hotsellinginflatabledolladvancedjuniors_jpg640x640_jpegf5cc615f90da81c5f0db01e0e4604faa

The kingdom of darkness will stop at nothing in their aggressive pursuit to enslave the souls of men.

The invention of sex dolls or sex machines is an unmistakable proof that the world is in big trouble.

For all those unsuspecting and undiscerning men and women who considers this as just another tool meant render prostitutes jobless, there is more to this than meets the eye.

Sex has been the most potent and result yielding tool deployed by the enemy of man's soul to captivate, torture and neutralize his destiny.

A sex doll at the moment costs about N800,000 which is considered to be on the high side. The real war starts when it becomes affordable to many.

With the invention and acceptance of sex dolls across the world , the fallouts listed below becomes inevitable.

(1) Sex becomes accessible without a human partner.

(2) Commercial sex workers are most likely going out of business.

(3) Reduction in sexually transmitted diseases.

(4) Brothel owners will replace sex workers with sex dolls.

(5) One more excuse to stay single as the dolls are built to meet biological needs.

(6) Reduction in unwanted pregnancies.

To the Spiritually discerning;

(7) These dolls are an access gate for fresh sex demons to penetrate the human race.

(cool These dolls provide a comfortable place of abode for sex demon(s)

(9) These sex dolls will introduce STDs that cannot be detected by medical laboratories.

(10) These dolls will fast become sex shrines demanding sexual inter course as a form of sex worship from their owners and those who patronise them as the case may be.

(11) The demons living in these sex dolls will spiritually remote control the lives of their owners or customers as the case may be.

(12) These sex dolls will not only engage in physical sexual activities with their customers or owners, they will extend their services to the dream world.

(13) Spirit wives and husbands will rise astronomically

(14) Sex addiction will be on the rise

(15) Marriage to sex dolls.

In the end, this is an invitation to the accelerated destruction of stars and destinies of humanity.

The world is clearly in trouble, watch and pray.
thanks for the write up. they don't know
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. by Awoo88: 7:09am On Jan 19, 2018
Sex doll have being existing long before now. It seems like now, more people are becoming more aware. Olosho should talk heart because very soon, our ibos brothers will come out with the Aba version that will go for like 30k.
Re: Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. by Nitalaxxy(f): 7:09am On Jan 19, 2018
I don't know what the fuss is all about sex dolls have been here before my birth it ll likely be here when I did. I have not been threatened by it all my life y should I be threatened by it now
Re: Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. by Sike(m): 7:10am On Jan 19, 2018
We don give up already.
Re: Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. by oxon(m): 7:11am On Jan 19, 2018
wane01:
I hate the myopic thinking of some Nigerians.....
They must sha attribute everything and correlate it with their religion.... Which one be dwelling of sex demons again
leave them like say sex demons no they some oloshos wet some people they knack
Re: Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:25am On Jan 19, 2018
sexdoll:

Don't mind the OP.

He's just blowing dust maybe just to satisfy some desperate and depressed girls on this forum.

The truth is that sexdoll revolution is the next best thing to have happened to mankind.

Over the years, men have been telling and even begging women to improve on their overall value but the women decided to just focus on their sexual value alone.

And because men are sort of helpless being cursed with a higher libido by nature, they became slaves to these women who are ready to exploit men all because of sex.

As the days went by, the value of men in the eyes of women continued to plummet to the extent that women felt so comfortable making men to go through a lot of rigmarole all because of sex.

And to make everything even worse, these women came up with a very demonic agenda which they called feminism.

Because they have vaginas, feminism convinced these women that their vaginas is their highest potent power which places them in the position to make all the rules and damn the consequences.

Like one MGTOW blogger stated in his blog, the only way for men to regain their lost value was for the value of women to come down but the demonic feminism(powered by their vaginas, of course) convinced women otherwise.

"It's my body; it's my way" was their national anthem.

"Men are scum; men are useless" was their most popular global catchphrase.

So many women all over the world enjoyed this power for so many years... while men all over the world suffered in silence!

Now the game changer enters the scene!

Out of the depth of man's ingenuity and imagination came the solution!

Necessity is the mother of invention, they say!

Necessity is the mother of invention indeed!

Rejoice O' ye men for Science has yet again come to your rescue at last!

Science heard the silent cry and suffering of men.

Science had mercy on poor men and gave them the mental resource to develop that which they desired most from women: the vagina!

And now man has finally and masterfully and successfully developed his own artificial pussy strictly for his ultimate pleasure and his alone!

A very cooperating, very durable and non-degradable pussy he can manipulate at will.

O, what a wonderful world!

O, what a happy day!

And the (dating) world will never be the same again!

Rejoice O' ye men for you have won again like you've always been destined to you as a natural leader and problem solver!

O death feminism and all you foolish feminists, where is your sting? O grave feminism and all you misguided feminists, where is your victory? - 1 Corinthians 15:55
You better not bring feminism into this.
Re: Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. by BOMA2912(m): 7:27am On Jan 19, 2018
Sex dolls can never be like having sex with a real person. The taste is the difference, the difference is in the taste.

1 Like

Re: Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. by smulti(m): 7:28am On Jan 19, 2018
Nitalaxxy:
I don't know what the fuss is all about sex dolls have been here before my birth it ll likely be here when I did. I have not been threatened by it all my life y should I be threatened by it now

only those who are in the business of extorting men see it as rivals, nothing more
Re: Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. by peacockremi(m): 7:32am On Jan 19, 2018
i love this innovation, it good and i will buy it as my side chick
Re: Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. by seyi360(m): 7:36am On Jan 19, 2018
Lules:

thanks for the write up. they don't know
God bless you

God bless you too sis.
Re: Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 19, 2018
Dshocker:

Then you are in trouble grin
tell me something
Re: Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. by oyinda1599(f): 7:39am On Jan 19, 2018
phreakabit:
I hope people realize its weirdos that buy sex dolls not the cool guys....
Or have things changed?
u are so correct.
Re: Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. by letskeeptalking: 7:40am On Jan 19, 2018
Children have their Toys . .

Women have their Love Machine's . .

What is wrong with sex dolls? undecided
Re: Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. by pillarmaria(m): 7:40am On Jan 19, 2018
ubunja:
the world wasnt in trouble when women bought diiildos? angry
the world wasnt in trouble when abortion became legal ? angry
the world wasnt in trouble when women became slay queens and you salivated over their viral vidz ? angry

for every idle word we shall be judged.

after trying to make mockery of the OP I hope you reconcile with God and do a bit to save humanity from eternal damnation.
Re: Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. by smulti(m): 7:41am On Jan 19, 2018
BOMA2912:
Sex dolls can never be like having sex with a real person.
The taste is the difference, the difference is in the taste.

that is so obvious, it's just a substitute like every other commodities

if you can't afford a private car you use a public transport and still arrive at your destination
gringringrin
Re: Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. by ubunja(m): 7:52am On Jan 19, 2018
pillarmaria:

for every idle word we shall be judged.

after trying to make mockery of the OP I hope you reconcile with God and do a bit to save humanity from eternal damnation.
oh plizzz, OP was suppossed to qoute scripture a long time ago when feminism began.he is just another Vagina Worshipper who hidez his head in the sand as long as its women screwing up but makes noiise when its men who screw up.he must just take a hike with his hypocrisy
Re: Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. by Offpoint: 7:52am On Jan 19, 2018
serialkilla:
you can say dat again brother... Things already falling apart.. Instead to channel thus energy into something meaningful and help does in need... Here we are talking abt sex doll.... God help us...
I don't even want God to help us anymore, He's had enough of us... let the earth or humanity just be destroy and room should be given to a new species of creatures. we are so done.
just imagine the amount of atrocities going on in the world.
Re: Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. by Kotodoctor: 8:03am On Jan 19, 2018
ubunja:

dont start qouting scripture just coz men are now replacing women coz you are now just being a vagina worshipper.
men and women are equal.its simps like you who still force men to be above women.stop that thing.

Keep quiet jor!

Talk better thing you de talk rubbish. Can you argue this with your own parents
Re: Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. by suavetony(m): 8:04am On Jan 19, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:
What's with this new-found obsession with sex dolls this week.

The average reader of novels and newspapers should have heard about them long ago.

It is incubus and succubus at work! We are in continuous war with powers of darkness that only discerning minds are privileged to fathom!
Re: Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. by salmonkas178(m): 8:05am On Jan 19, 2018
seyi360:
SEX DOLLS : The world is in trouble
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6571835_newarrival2013hotsellinginflatabledolladvancedjuniors_jpg640x640_jpegf5cc615f90da81c5f0db01e0e4604faa

The kingdom of darkness will stop at nothing in their aggressive pursuit to enslave the souls of men.

The invention of sex dolls or sex machines is an unmistakable proof that the world is in big trouble.

For all those unsuspecting and undiscerning men and women who considers this as just another tool meant render prostitutes jobless, there is more to this than meets the eye.

Sex has been the most potent and result yielding tool deployed by the enemy of man's soul to captivate, torture and neutralize his destiny.

A sex doll at the moment costs about N800,000 which is considered to be on the high side. The real war starts when it becomes affordable to many.

With the invention and acceptance of sex dolls across the world , the fallouts listed below becomes inevitable.

(1) Sex becomes accessible without a human partner.

(2) Commercial sex workers are most likely going out of business.

(3) Reduction in sexually transmitted diseases.

(4) Brothel owners will replace sex workers with sex dolls.

(5) One more excuse to stay single as the dolls are built to meet biological needs.

(6) Reduction in unwanted pregnancies.

To the Spiritually discerning;

(7) These dolls are an access gate for fresh sex demons to penetrate the human race.

(cool These dolls provide a comfortable place of abode for sex demon(s)

(9) These sex dolls will introduce STDs that cannot be detected by medical laboratories.

(10) These dolls will fast become sex shrines demanding sexual inter course as a form of sex worship from their owners and those who patronise them as the case may be.

(11) The demons living in these sex dolls will spiritually remote control the lives of their owners or customers as the case may be.

(12) These sex dolls will not only engage in physical sexual activities with their customers or owners, they will extend their services to the dream world.

(13) Spirit wives and husbands will rise astronomically

(14) Sex addiction will be on the rise

(15) Marriage to sex dolls.

In the end, this is an invitation to the accelerated destruction of stars and destinies of humanity.

The world is clearly in trouble, watch and pray.
OP thank you for the info....but still im saving money to buy one already...

1 Like

Re: Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. by ubunja(m): 8:05am On Jan 19, 2018
Kotodoctor:

Keep quiet jor!

Talk better thing you de talk rubbish. Can you argue this with your own parents
lol sex dolls got you so pissed you have to involve my parents grin
Re: Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. by Dalby(m): 8:07am On Jan 19, 2018
When Love Machine came the world wasnt in trouble, why would it be now lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 19, 2018
Just like any other Thing,this sex dolls will Rise nd fall,just like the Transformers,but may keep coming back just like The Terminator. #Amen
Re: Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. by Dalby(m): 8:09am On Jan 19, 2018
When Love Machine.s came the world wasnt in trouble, why would it be now. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. by Dalby(m): 8:12am On Jan 19, 2018
When Love Machine.s came the world wasnt in trouble, why would it be now.
Re: Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. by Dalby(m): 8:13am On Jan 19, 2018
When d*ldos for women came the world wasnt in trouble, why would it be now.
Re: Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. by letskeeptalking: 8:14am On Jan 19, 2018
sexdoll:

Don't mind the OP.

He's just blowing dust maybe just to satisfy some desperate and depressed girls on this forum.

The truth is that sexdoll revolution is the next best thing to have happened to mankind.

I completely agree . . . Oh what a relief this would be on women.

You think we enjoy having to deal with depraved and sexually perverted men littering everywhere?

The way this sex dolls will reduce sexual depravity is going to be exciting . .

No more rape, no more sexual harassment in the work place, no more defiling of babies and young children, no more spread of diseases.

Hallelujah!

Over the years, men have been telling and even begging women to improve on their overall value but the women decided to just focus on their sexual value alone.

I assume you are referring to the women in your life abi? Their only value must be sex. Because you are clearly not referring to the general women folk.

I am a woman and I have employees who are men? Shebi their sex dolls will pay their salaries bah?

I am sure you must have at one point in your life had a female boss, if not presently . . . So what are you blabbing about here?

And because men are sort of helpless being cursed with a higher libido by nature, they became slaves to these women who are ready to exploit men all because of sex.

As the days went by, the value of men in the eyes of women continued to plummet to the extent that women felt so comfortable making men to go through a lot of rigmarole all because of sex.

And to make everything even worse, these women came up with a very demonic agenda which they called feminism.

Because they have vaginas, feminism convinced these women that their vaginas is their highest potent power which places them in the position to make all the rules and damn the consequences.

Like one MGTOW blogger stated in his blog, the only way for men to regain their lost value was for the value of women to come down but the demonic feminism(powered by their vaginas, of course) convinced women otherwise.

"It's my body; it's my way" was their national anthem.

"Men are scum; men are useless" was their most popular global catchphrase.

So many women all over the world enjoyed this power for so many years... while men all over the world suffered in silence!

Now the game changer enters the scene!

Out of the depth of man's ingenuity and imagination came the solution!

Necessity is the mother of invention, they say!

Necessity is the mother of invention indeed!

Rejoice O' ye men for Science has yet again come to your rescue at last!

Science heard the silent cry and suffering of men.

Science had mercy on poor men and gave them the mental resource to develop that which they desired most from women: the vagina!

And now man has finally and masterfully and successfully developed his own artificial pussy strictly for his ultimate pleasure and his alone!

A very cooperating, very durable and non-degradable pussy he can manipulate at will.

O, what a wonderful world!

O, what a happy day!

And the (dating) world will never be the same again!

Rejoice O' ye men for you have won again like you've always been destined to you as a natural leader and problem solver!

O death feminism and all you foolish feminists, where is your sting? O grave feminism and all you misguided feminists, where is your victory? - 1 Corinthians 15:55

It's not only men that have high sexual libido. Just because you people decide to behave like animals and not control yourselves doesn't mean you have a curse. It's a weakness, not a curse.

Women have the right to do with their bodies whatever they so desire.

I am not bound to satisfy your sexual depravity with my precious body . . . If you don't like it go and buy a sex doll and leave us alone!

Truly men are sucm . . . Why else will a man ask a married woman with kids to send him her nude pictures?

I can bet you that the inventor of this sex doll is a WOMAN . . . Because women are the main benefactors of this particular innovation.

Will men stop harassing us sexually? Will men stop pestering our lives for sex ALL the time? Will men stop making every relationship we seek with them about sex? Will men stop making perverted sexual demands? Will men stop impregnating their maids, sleeping with their underage daughters, sleeping with their wives's sisters, friends and even mothers? Will men start seeing women as their equals, and not another hole to put their dirty d1cks in

IF the answer to all this is YES, then all women should please stand with these sex dolls!

Truly this is the rise of Feminism . . women will at last gain their freedom!
Re: Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. by sixtus3606(m): 8:20am On Jan 19, 2018
ubunja:
the world wasnt in trouble when women bought diiildos? angry
the world wasnt in trouble when abortion became legal ? angry
the world wasnt in trouble when women became slay queens and you salivated over their viral vidz ? angry

LOBATAN grin
Re: Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 19, 2018
Na wah 2018 grin
Re: Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. by klemmy(m): 8:24am On Jan 19, 2018
Advantages of sex doll

1 Olosho is rentage and Sexdoll is ownership

2 Sex doll doesn't nag.

3 Sex doll doesn't ask what are we after straffing

4 Sex doll doesn't complain if you cheat on her

5 lnside that #800,000 we've paid for abortions, prostinuls,heart break and std

6 Sex doll will not say klemmy remove it, it's paining me

7 Sex doll no get spiritual problems that’s why it
cost but olosho go collect ur glory go

We are waiting for ABA made own... 30k
Re: Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. by lanre316: 8:24am On Jan 19, 2018
Remmythe:

Bro,it's jst a matter of time
d price will soon kom down
don't be surprised when yu starts seeing it selling for jst 50k

When China manufacturers finally get ready to go into this sex doll business, expect 10k sex dolls.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly / Kenyan Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery With His Employee, A Watchman / Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.