Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) (122937 Views)

See The Sex Robot No Woman ‘can Resist’ (photos) / Which Gender Will Be Worst Affected By Widespread Adoption Of Sex Robot? / My Nextdoor Neighbour Moans So Loud During Sex With Her Man, I Cant Sleep (video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) by Donkay82: 6:56am On Jan 20, 2018
Ghostmode2two:

What if the London used malfunctions and during sex, her kpekus trapped one's cassava, what will it be like?
mechanic no dey again?

3 Likes

Re: Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) by Seahawk: 6:59am On Jan 20, 2018
Reality indeed. In the arms of a robot. That’s very real grin
That you feel the need to go on and on about it shows you’re the insecure ones. Probably been insecure for ages because women’s intimacy gadgets have been around for ages and no one is making a hullabaloo about it.

If I may ask you, what is the reason for the yammering? Clearly meant to be a manipulative technique for low self esteem women to try to hold your attention by playing along with your whims and caprices.

It is indeed shameful that what turns men like you on is a robot who will boost your ego without a mind of her own. It shows what the real problem is.

Why do you feel the need to keep blabbing about wanting one of those? Get it already.
QuotaSystem:

Ain't no noise or nagging babe (we're not begging you to buy it for us are we?), just giving you a reality check smiley.

This one is very far from a corpse, she's actually hotter and smarter than most living women out there.

Re: Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) by Smooyis(m): 6:59am On Jan 20, 2018
grossintel:
Lol, ladies will still have there place, but I doubt things will ever be the same again. Even the Bible predicted that 7 women will beg a man to marry them so that they can answer his name, so it's obvious men will be getting satisfaction somewhere else in the last days.

The Bible is very true concerning the happenings in the last days. Almost everything happening now has been foretold in the Bible. May God help us.

1 Like

Re: Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) by anigbajumo(m): 7:00am On Jan 20, 2018
PierreDeFermath:
she is so beautiful,has everything a man wants in a woman an very cheap and affordable. once you buy this,you won't need to give any woman any money again and she's more beautiful than any woman you would ever meet

See how u are hailing toy,this is not funny anymore...

Toy is beautiful I weak oooo
Re: Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) by Paradigme777: 7:01am On Jan 20, 2018
lenghtinny:
As long as it's loyal to me, the rest is secondary to me cheesy
Ladies don do u shege in d past. I can relate grin
Re: Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) by greypencils: 7:06am On Jan 20, 2018
AlexCk:
Hmmm,

One day, this AI will just evolve, and gbege go start. Lol

Or probably one evil spirit go enter them, con dey initiate/kill people too. Lol

I just dey see I,robot and child's play (chucky) in reality.

Lol
I swear, I thought of that too.

1 Like

Re: Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) by kazzy4u(m): 7:08am On Jan 20, 2018
I won't comment on dis...
Re: Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:08am On Jan 20, 2018
End of time happenings! Instead of being in state of awe and surprise everyday about this rise of insanity,pls we shld all work towards rapture cuz its here.tose doll makers are not humans

1 Like

Re: Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) by greypencils: 7:13am On Jan 20, 2018
QuotaSystem:
My goodness shocked shocked!

This robohottie is not only more beautiful, she's also SMARTER than MOST women out there.

*She knows the entire Wikipedia shocked
*She can learn our favourite football teams smiley , watch the matches with us and root for our team cool, give us updates (league table, transfers etc.)
*She currently has millions of words in her vocabulary and counting...she will never utter the kind of gbagaun that can cause you to slip and fall grin.
*She will read the news to you according to your preferences eg. Politics, tech, sports etc.
*She can forecast the weather, tell and play the latest songs, tell jokes and update you on your Twitter feed.
*She has 360 switchable personality layers.
*Consent is not needed as she isn't really human and can't bleed.
*Her accent is customizable (French, Spanish etc)...have you ever noticed how sexy your name sounds when female Siri on iPhone calls it? This is 10x better.
*With OTA updates and apps like Shazam and Spotify modified to suit bots ...things WILL only get berra people.

@ Seahawk Note that not every guy wants to ditch his woman for a doll or abandon womankind totally, some just want a "complainless, bitchyless, zero-demanding" companion when needed (just like y'all don't throw out your men because you bought a dil.do) and are ready to shell out the cash for it.
And all these mean she is a better companion than a real woman? Seriously? What about Kids? what about family? What about values and decency? What about God?
Re: Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) by QuotaSystem: 7:34am On Jan 20, 2018
Have you ever seen a man compare himself to a dil.do ? Never cheesy

In the last few days, we have seen 'secure' women compare themselves with dolls. DOLLS! grin

Like I said earlier, some of us are in beautiful relationships/marriages with beautiful amazing women, the point being hammered in is that the days of women using their veejays as meal tickets and tools of blackmail are screeching to a halt, and there ain't nothing you can do about it.

Seahawk:
Reality indeed. In the arms of a robot. That’s very real grin
That you feel the need to go on and on about it shows you’re the insecure ones. Probably been insecure for ages because women’s intimacy gadgets have been around for ages and no one is making a hullabaloo about it.

If I may ask you, what is the reason for the yammering? Clearly meant to be a manipulative technique for low self esteem women to try to hold your attention by playing along with your whims and caprices.

It is indeed shameful that what turns men like you on is a robot who will boost your ego without a mind of her own. It shows what the real problem is.

Why do you feel the need to keep blabbing about wanting one of those? Get it already.

4 Likes

Re: Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) by stevesleeky: 7:38am On Jan 20, 2018
You cant compare a real chick to a sex doll. The taste is different and the difference is in the taste. Shikena
Re: Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) by Olivervivian(f): 7:40am On Jan 20, 2018
Omudia11:
My dear I'm astonished too.
its kind of funny how people joke with these,this is a an issue to be taken seriously, we need to be watchful and prayerful

2 Likes

Re: Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) by Mystiquefia: 7:54am On Jan 20, 2018
Axis313:
Engaging in intercourse with sex dolls is like sleeping with dead people,so disgusting.

bros, na ur deadbody?? hw Im take concern u

1 Like

Re: Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) by Eboss5: 7:56am On Jan 20, 2018
If the battery of this thing die during sex your own don finish grin
Re: Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) by Mystiquefia: 7:57am On Jan 20, 2018
anigbajumo:

See how u are hailing toy,this is not funny anymore...
Toy is beautiful I weak oooo
bros, truth be told. SHE is beautiful..... I honestly can't wait for the robot version of it
Re: Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) by Eldavis(m): 7:57am On Jan 20, 2018
Smh
Re: Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) by Mystiquefia: 7:58am On Jan 20, 2018
stevesleeky:
You cant compare a real chick to a sex doll. The taste is different and the difference is in the taste. Shikena
bros na ur opinion be that oooo

1 Like

Re: Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 20, 2018
Where is this world heading to

What if there is a system malfunction and it cuts the phallus

Is there are spare parts market for phallus?? Like Ngbuka.

I pity this world
Re: Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) by Seahawk: 7:58am On Jan 20, 2018
The only people I see comparing them to women are you men. Its highly doubtful that some of you are in beautiful relationships.

It’s smacks of misery and pathetic desperation the way guys are going about it. Like some lonely horrny folks who have seen a glimpse of freedom. I almost feel sorry for you all.
QuotaSystem:
Have you ever seen a man compare himself to a dil.do ? Never cheesy

In the last few days, we have seen 'secure' women compare themselves with dolls. DOLLS! grin

Like I said earlier, some of us are in beautiful relationships/marriages with beautiful amazing women, the point being hammered in is that the days of women using their veejays as meal tickets and tools of blackmail are screeching to a halt, and there ain't nothing you can do about it.

Re: Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) by anigbajumo(m): 8:02am On Jan 20, 2018
Mystiquefia:

bros, truth be told. SHE is beautiful.....
I honestly can't wait for the robot version of it

Can u pls differentiate between having sex with robot and masturbation??
Re: Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 20, 2018
Soon people will be looking any hole in Olumo rock to pierce.

If wire spark for there nko....I don't trust anything machine.

So long as we have recalls in machine, definitely we will have recalls in these robots. And by then, the harm must have been done except if there is a fail safe system where her thing doesn't lock up when your something is there.

I'm just wondering what my son will see after me. I'm just tired of this earthly news. grin
Re: Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) by Mystiquefia: 8:05am On Jan 20, 2018
Hapigirlxoxo:

Lol. I think it is finished for guys that will get it because she can also say that she is not in the mood unless you intend to rape her and you know what will happen if you do. No moaning or calling of name. Lol

If she isn't in the mood, u can as well reprogramme her to concur with u

1 Like

Re: Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 20, 2018
anigbajumo:

Can u pls differentiate between having sex with robot and masturbation??

My dear, there is a whole lot of difference. Robot is an energised system. If it is not an energised system, wetin you need am for.

Cunnilingus and MouthAction are forms of masturbation in addition to the traditional hand method.

There is a connection and communication between the two persons doing it.

Where you are doing to a robot, it is grab-only (akin to read -only) grin when the thing sweet you and you want "her "to stop, wetin you go tell am. Which language

1 Like

Re: Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) by yashau(m): 8:11am On Jan 20, 2018
lenghtinny:
As long as it's loyal to me, the rest is secondary to me cheesy
but, can it give u a baby?
Re: Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 20, 2018
Mystiquefia:

If she isn't in the mood, u can as well reprogramme her to concur with u

Which language Yoruba abi?? Or Kanuri.

"Ihe nsori " as the ibos call it needs communication. There must be connection. Except the person is a psycho, that is when he will say it's fun.

Make una leave oyibo to manage their Inventions.

Did anyone ask about the warmth therein Will a battery power to give artificial warmth Abi Na NEPA dem go use.

These people are looking for those they will show on CNN for losing their something inside machine. grin
Re: Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) by ismail55(m): 8:16am On Jan 20, 2018
At last the olosho madness is going to an end....what we now be the next business?

Re: Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 20, 2018
yashau:
but, can it give u a baby?

Baby is going too far....ask for warmth inside when the room is cold. You get what I mean. wink

Can it even call your name?? Starting from a High tone....fading tone....and a collapsing tone.

Can it collapse in the bed after a power game? Na you go still go set "her" for wardrobe while the real her dresses and walks away.

The real fun after every na the gisting of how bad you are grin . But robot no go fit gist with you.

Difference dey jare!
Re: Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 20, 2018
ismail55:
At last the olosho madness is going to an end....what we now be the next business?

Na end time.

My fear na the recalls. Every machine had a recall after it has caused problem. See cars, see drones, house hold gadgets.. and wetin this one go do you before the recall. Cut the something or electrocute you before they recall it??
Re: Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) by Jones4190(m): 8:27am On Jan 20, 2018
When the ancient Chinese decided to live in peace, they made the great wall of China, They thought no one can climb it due to its height.

During the first 100 year of its existence, the Chinese were invaded thrice. ...

And everytime, the hordes of enemy infantry had no need of penetrating or climbing over the wall... because each time they bribed the guards and came through the doors.

The Chinese built the wall but forgot the character-building of the wall-guards

Thus the building of human character comes BEFORE building of anything else.....

Thats what our children need today.

Like one of the Orientalists said:
If you want to destroy the civilization of a nation there are 3 ways:

1. Destroy family structure

2.Destroy education

3. Lower their role models and references

1. In order to destroy the family; undermine the role of Mother, so that she feels ashamed of being a housewife.

2. To destroy education: you should give no importance to Teacher, and lower his place in society so as that the students despise him

3.To lower the role models: you should undermine the Scholars, doubt them untill no one listens to them or follows them.

For when a conscious mother disappears, a dedicated teacher disappears and there's a downfall of role models, WHO will teach the youngsters VALUES?...

Have a thought! Is your home also invaded?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) by Emperorawt(m): 8:28am On Jan 20, 2018
It wont be funny if people start stealing this sex doll when it got circulated...... Too much anticipation �

1 Like

Re: Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) by timwudz(m): 8:30am On Jan 20, 2018
grossintel:
So the vibe for sexdolls is currently trending, so I did a little digging and discovered why. Sexdolls have been around for over 20 years, but like every technology we ever know, they advance with time and that's when we get to know about them. So here is Hermione and what she can do

1.She runs on batteries that are rechargeable just like your smartphones and laptops.

2. She's designed to meet your sexual fantasy just like a real human does but in a way only a machine can do.

3. She can self lubricant during intercourse, moan, talk dirty, remember your name, call your name during sex, maintain any position you like, highly flexible so you can divide her legs like the red sea anytime, she can even climax during sex.

4. She is a good partner and can engage you on discussions just like a human does.

5. She can self warm her body.

6. Her mouth is also human like and moist, so you can trust down her throat if that's your fantasy.

7. Skin like textures made of silicone and very soft, it feels just like a real human skin and ROBOTIX plans to up their game by making them moist just like a real human during sex.

8. You can install new language accents on her and get her to speak in any accent you like, so if you love Spanish women accent you can get Hermonie to speak to you in such accent.

Sex bots are still in an infant stage the company promises that subsequent versions will have human like locomotions and move their bodies during sex, so if reverse cowgirl is your favorite, your in for hours of riding nonstop. The doll costs around $2500 on average and can be customized to any shape, size and skin color you prefer. The company sells about 600 of them every year in the US alone and demands are skyrocketing. Watch the video of the bot interacting with a man here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pKczGG19uo
she fine pass nairaland girls/oloshos

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! / When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom / Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.