Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,940 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test (23424 Views)

2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: / Apply For The 2018 Nigeria Higher Education Foundation Scholars Program / The 2018 Aberystwyth University International Scholarships Is On, See Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by olaoluwa3124(m): 9:17am On Jan 21, 2018
Odunharry:
If you didn't get a mail, Please don't post your emails again. Just quote this post.
We will do something about it.

Please don't quote and provide your emails. We have your emails already so we know how to go about it.

Posting your emails will lead to disqualification.
Haven't received the mail. No 295
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by izzyboi(m): 9:43am On Jan 21, 2018
olaolutreasure:
Thanks Bro, I will try as much as possible. God help me
Amen
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by TourismMan(m): 10:18am On Jan 21, 2018
@ Odunharry and Richiez, I've checked severally the shortlisted names without seeing mine but I have received mail confirming my shortlisting for the competition. Could there be a problem somewhere?

Note: I have even been sent sample of the online test which I did answer.
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Odunharry(m): 11:10am On Jan 21, 2018
olaoluwa3124:
Haven't received the mail. No 296
Sorry u won't. That's an error. You reg on July, 2017
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Odunharry(m): 11:11am On Jan 21, 2018
TourismMan:
@ Odunharry and Richiez, I've checked severally the shortlisted names without seeing mine but I have received mail confirming my shortlisting for the competition. Could there be a problem somewhere?

Note: I have even been sent sample of the online test which I did answer.
Check the date you register on Nairaland.
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by mazaje14(m): 12:08pm On Jan 21, 2018
odunharry, no 71 should be mazaje14. Thanks
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Okiem(m): 12:31pm On Jan 21, 2018
Odunharry:

I met the criteria and also received an e-mail containing the link to answer the sample questions, but my moniker is on the list. Pls resolve this issue. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Bauer1: 12:51pm On Jan 21, 2018
Richiez:
The following participants couldn't get the mail containing the sample test link because the email we sent to them bounced back

1. onyeka64,
2. sunddy,
3. bjboss,
4. Bauer1,
5. LordeCalifornia,
6. PFEM,
7. Promisechild,
8. MicWizzy,
9. SirMichael1,
10. Gentlepenuel,
11. Bbm2016,
12. sheddo619,
13. Phpfx,
14. Blesschemical,
15. rafel0,
16. Kunzu,
17. johnbosco5a,
18. Daviestunechi,
19. Trinity33,
20. dhayor58,
21. Dekins88,
22. mehvo,
23. MicNz,
24. ernesterioo,
25. Qpetz,
26. Koats14,

you are strongly advised to send us a substitute email address that is functional before the close of the sample test open period. Failure to do so may affect your chances of participating in the real test. Creating a new email won't be a bad idea.

Simply click on

https://www.nairaland.com/richiez

then click on Send E-Mail Message To Richiez

E-mail subject should "Substitute E-mail"

then type your username, followed by the substitute email address in the message box and send

Note: This also applies to those who didn't get the mail and are not listed here, but were shortlisted for the online assessment

Do not post your email address here

I have followed this instruction.. I sent a substitute email address since yesternight and I'm yet to receive the sample test.. please, attend to me.. the time left is reduced. thanks.
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by TourismMan(m): 1:14pm On Jan 21, 2018
Odunharry:
1st August, 2017.
Does that make me not qualified to contest?
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Odunharry(m): 1:32pm On Jan 21, 2018
Okiem:

I met the criteria and also received an e-mail containing the link to answer the sample questions, but my moniker is on the list. Pls resolve this issue. Thanks in anticipation.
Noted. We will still go through the list again to check your name
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Odunharry(m): 1:33pm On Jan 21, 2018
TourismMan:

1st August, 2017.
Does that make me not qualified to contest?
Yes sir
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Odunharry(m): 1:34pm On Jan 21, 2018
Richiez:
The following participants couldn't get the mail containing the sample test link because the email we sent to them bounced back

1. onyeka64,
2. sunddy,
3. bjboss,
4. Bauer1,
5. LordeCalifornia,
6. PFEM,
7. Promisechild,
8. MicWizzy,
9. SirMichael1,
10. Gentlepenuel,
11. Bbm2016,
12. sheddo619,
13. Phpfx,
14. Blesschemical,
15. rafel0,
16. Kunzu,
17. johnbosco5a,
18. Daviestunechi,
19. Trinity33,
20. dhayor58,
21. Dekins88,
22. mehvo,
23. MicNz,
24. ernesterioo,
25. Qpetz,
26. Koats14,

you are strongly advised to send us a substitute email address that is functional before the close of the sample test open period. Failure to do so may affect your chances of participating in the real test. Creating a new email won't be a bad idea.

Simply click on

https://www.nairaland.com/richiez

then click on Send E-Mail Message To Richiez

E-mail subject should "Substitute E-mail"

then type your username, followed by the substitute email address in the message box and send

Note: This also applies to those who didn't get the mail and are not listed here, but were shortlisted for the online assessment

Do not post your email address here
Please don't forget to send your substitute email to Richiez
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by ndat(m): 1:59pm On Jan 21, 2018
OTAIFOHJ:
After writing d main test...Are we gonna screenshot d page or what?
when u write CBT exam in your school did u screenshot to your examiners.
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Bauer1: 2:00pm On Jan 21, 2018
Odunharry:

Please don't forget to send your substitute email to Richiez
I have done that twice now.. still haven't received the test.
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Kunzu(m): 2:05pm On Jan 21, 2018
I have sent the substitute mail to your email.
Cc. Richez
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by johnbosco5a(m): 2:20pm On Jan 21, 2018
I've sent the substitute email 5 hours ago and still yet to get an email... plz help
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by TourismMan(m): 2:24pm On Jan 21, 2018
Odunharry:
Yes sir
OK
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Richiez(m): 2:35pm On Jan 21, 2018
Those who sent substitute email addresses should endeavor to check their mails as the link to the sample online test has already been sent. Change of emails closes by 10:00 PM
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Bauer1: 2:37pm On Jan 21, 2018
I just received it.. thanks
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by johnbosco5a(m): 2:48pm On Jan 21, 2018
thank u Richez, I've received it and attempted it, no glitches at all.
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by ajosegabriel(m): 3:29pm On Jan 21, 2018
Seen mine
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Kunzu(m): 3:44pm On Jan 21, 2018
I have seen it sir.
Cc. Richez
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by AdoptedSon: 4:02pm On Jan 21, 2018
Sir Richiez

I'm grateful for making the shortlist. I didn't get a mention because my username was spelt in lowercase. The correct form is (10. AdoptedSon)

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Geofavor(m): 4:14pm On Jan 21, 2018
AdoptedSon:
Sir Richiez

I'm grateful for making the shortlist. I didn't get a mention because my username was spelt in lowercase. The correct form is (10. AdoptedSon)

Thanks in anticipation
Whether it was spelt in lower case, upper case, or middle case, you wouldn't get a mention notification. It's so because of the amount of people being mentioned concurrently.
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by AdoptedSon: 4:21pm On Jan 21, 2018
Geofavor:
Whether it was spelt in lower case, upper case, or middle case, you wouldn't get a mention notification. It's so because of the amount of people being mentioned concurrently.

Thanks for the enlightenment smiley
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by iykekelvins(m): 4:41pm On Jan 21, 2018
I know by God's grace, I would win.

I've not been able to get my ID card because NASU is on strike, so registration and clearance was put on a hold in my school. Is there another way to show proof of admission? Cc Richiez
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Evangkatsoulis: 5:28pm On Jan 21, 2018
iykekelvins:
I know by God's grace, I would win.

I've not been able to get my ID card because NASU is on strike, so registration and clearance was put on a hold in my school. Is there another way to show proof of admission? Cc Richiez

Win first before talking of ID card.
You aren't competing with dummies.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by iykekelvins(m): 5:32pm On Jan 21, 2018
Evangkatsoulis:

Win first before talking of ID card.
You aren't competing with dummies.
I did not quote u oo. Oga.
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Evangkatsoulis: 5:36pm On Jan 21, 2018
iykekelvins:
I did not quote u oo. Oga.

See your mouth like "by the grace of god I will win". Because every other person na mumu. Mtcheeww.

5 Likes

Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by iykekelvins(m): 5:42pm On Jan 21, 2018
Evangkatsoulis:

See your mouth like "by the grace of god I will win". Because every other person na mumu. Mtcheeww.
K
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by emmy9500: 6:01pm On Jan 21, 2018
Can the test have like a review page before submitting I was testing the demo and I left some answer blank when I got to the last number it and clicked on finished test I think it would be good if there is a review page that shows the numbers you haven't answered

Cc Richiez
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Richiez(m): 6:35pm On Jan 21, 2018
emmy9500:
Can the test have like a review page before submitting I was testing the demo and I left some answer blank when I got to the last number it and clicked on finished test I think it would be good if there is a review page that shows the numbers you haven't answered

Cc Richiez
Your can click on "display previously viewed questions"...find it below the "previous" button.
Note that your timer would keep on reading while you are doing this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks / Ekiti Varsity Retains Lamido Sanusi as Chancellor / Minister Orders Refund Of Post-utme Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.