Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,083 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test (23430 Views)

2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: / Apply For The 2018 Nigeria Higher Education Foundation Scholars Program / The 2018 Aberystwyth University International Scholarships Is On, See Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by olaolutreasure(m): 7:21pm On Jan 20, 2018
izzyboi:
Moderators, please make sure the mail containing the test link get to us early on Tuesday.
By the way, I tried the test on Opera mini and it worked perfectly
As in, perfectly. My testimony is dat I am using a small itel phone (nt even android) nd I was able to access it. Even, all d questions were displayed on a page
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Odunharry(m): 7:22pm On Jan 20, 2018
Juxtathinka:
I did not see my moniker on the list. It's Juxtathinka
Sorry you register on Nairaland July 22nd, 2017

1 Like

Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Richiez(m): 7:24pm On Jan 20, 2018
AstonM:
It seems my suggestions have been adopted and incorporated. Thank you so much Richiez and OdunHarry..

Now, I am ready for the real test. Good to go

This is just a sample test...we changed the settings so we could try your suggestion, but decided we won't be adopting it...30 mins is enough time. find out what device and network works best for you...cheers wink
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Odunharry(m): 7:27pm On Jan 20, 2018
Richiez:

This is just a sample test...we changed the settings so we could try your suggestion, but decided we won't be adopting it...30 mins is enough time. find out what device and network works best for you...cheers wink
Wow. Whispers in ears., it's too much
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Nelsizzy(m): 7:27pm On Jan 20, 2018
Merteenz:

its ur year of double portion cheesy
Amen bro. Amen
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Richiez(m): 7:28pm On Jan 20, 2018
olaolutreasure:

As in, perfectly. My testimony is dat I am using a small itel phone (nt even android) nd I was able to access it. Even, all d questions were displayed on a page

Good to know..but for the real test, all questions won't be displayed on a page oooh...you can even try the sample test link again...settings have been reverted to 1 qestion per page...get yourself prepared properly...cheers!
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Nelsizzy(m): 7:28pm On Jan 20, 2018
Richiez:

it's the same content...thanks for the feedback
Yeah, sure I know smiley
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Nelsizzy(m): 7:30pm On Jan 20, 2018
dauddy97:
i am yet to receive any mail. Pls,are the questions obj and what are they like. Can u recall any and reply me how it comes
They are cheap questions jare. I think the sample test was made so we can familiarize ourselves with the platform not necessarily to test intellect. Because those questions are way easy, i didn't use up to a minute to answer the 10 questions and I got all.
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by izzyboi(m): 7:33pm On Jan 20, 2018
olaolutreasure:

Nice but you try to get a smart phone or computer because the real test might not work on opera mini
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by joshtega27(m): 7:40pm On Jan 20, 2018
please when are we expecting the main exam?

like, are we going to be sent emails??
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by fashmann(m): 7:43pm On Jan 20, 2018
grin I hope the real test will be easier for me

1 Like

Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Odunharry(m): 7:47pm On Jan 20, 2018
If you didn't get a mail, Please don't post your emails again. Just quote this post.
We will do something about it.

Please don't quote and provide your emails. We have your emails already so we know how to go about it.

Posting your emails will lead to disqualification.
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by olaolutreasure(m): 7:59pm On Jan 20, 2018
izzyboi:

Nice but you try to get a smart phone or computer because the real test might not work on opera mini
Thanks Bro, I will try as much as possible. God help me

1 Like

Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by olaolutreasure(m): 8:01pm On Jan 20, 2018
joshtega27:
please when are we expecting the main exam?

like, are we going to be sent emails??
please go and read instructions on the first page
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by dauddy97(m): 8:04pm On Jan 20, 2018
Odunharry:
If you didn't get a mail, Please don't post your emails again. Just quote this post.

Please don't quote and provide your emails. We have your emails already so we know how to go about it.

i havent receive any mail. I am in number 80. what could have been wrong, pls help to rectify this.
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by eWyse: 8:04pm On Jan 20, 2018
olaolutreasure:

please go and read instructions on the first page
Lol... I taya grin
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Geofavor(m): 8:16pm On Jan 20, 2018
Odunharry:

Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Qpetz: 8:21pm On Jan 20, 2018
Odunharry:

Pls, I have not received any mail.

If perhaps the email address I provided isn't working, I could provide an alternative.
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 20, 2018
After writing d main test...Are we gonna screenshot d page or what?
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 20, 2018
Richiez:

then, I can conclude that those that will win the scholarship wont be the best brains but those with very good and fast internet connection. That's bad.

That 30minutes can be all spent on just 10questions with that method you want to adopt.

You're talking about best browser and best network to use. I can categorically say that no Nigerian network is dependable. You cannot boast of having steady connection for 30minutes. They fumbled when you need them most. Lol

A network connection that is very good now may turn to something else in another minute.

I did this test last year and I know the shortcomings.

But all the same, it is well. I'm all good with whatever judgement you make. After all, we're all in this together.

Thank you for your response

2 Likes

Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Charles1110(m): 8:32pm On Jan 20, 2018
Odunharry:

Please I didn't get the mail am no 60 in the list
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Chazzyboy: 8:34pm On Jan 20, 2018
Odunharry:

no mail yet
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 20, 2018
make person paste d link to d sample quiz for here na... i'm still awaiting mine since morning... na wa o
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Moslaw: 8:37pm On Jan 20, 2018
Hello Richiez and Odunharry,

Please can i change my email address at this time? I just can't seem to access the email account, nor recover my password to the account anymore.

NB: I'm number 91 on the list.
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Rigel95(m): 8:39pm On Jan 20, 2018
Odunharry:

Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Chidexter(m): 8:41pm On Jan 20, 2018
I didn't receive any mail though. I await further info and instruction. Good evening all
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by dhayor58(m): 8:43pm On Jan 20, 2018
Odunharry:

haven't gotten an e-mail
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Rigel95(m): 8:44pm On Jan 20, 2018
Richiez:
To all participants,

We are aware that most of you haven't received the email containing the link to the sample online test. We sincerely apologize for this mishap and we're working very hard to rectify the problem. Emails will be resent to EVERYONE with the title>> RESEND: XFIRE SCHOLARSHIP SAMPLE ONLINE TEST latest by 6:00 PM

Don't worry too much if you've not gotten the mail yet...everyone will eventually get it. you'll all hear from us when we're done sending.

Thanks for your understanding
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Bauer1: 8:54pm On Jan 20, 2018
Odunharry:

I didn't get the mail.. number 82
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Kunzu(m): 9:04pm On Jan 20, 2018
Odunharry:

Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by IukkyAitee(f): 9:13pm On Jan 20, 2018
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Blesschemical: 9:24pm On Jan 20, 2018
Odunharry:

please i have not recieved any mail oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Minister Orders Refund Of Post-utme Fees / AAUA Students Protest In A Violent Way (photos) / NDU Students Scramble To Pick N20 Notes Sprayed By Fellow Students: Pics & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.