Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,862 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test (23418 Views)

2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: / Apply For The 2018 Nigeria Higher Education Foundation Scholars Program / The 2018 Aberystwyth University International Scholarships Is On, See Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Obidikejr(m): 5:08pm On Jan 20, 2018
Haven't seen the test email
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by engrjosefz(m): 5:08pm On Jan 20, 2018
Just observing... Not all of us have got the sample test mail. So make una chill,
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Merteenz(m): 5:13pm On Jan 20, 2018
no mail yet i'm no 172 on d list d mail is osasona.martins@st.futminna.edu.ng
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Timothy3113(m): 5:18pm On Jan 20, 2018
Odunharry:
Check the list once again.
If there's an error call my attention or Richiez and tell us the number so we can correct.

Don't quote this post so other people won't be getting unnecessary mentions..
Thanks.
my username is no 350

ogundelesegun82@gmail.com

I didn't see any link
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by izzyboi(m): 5:39pm On Jan 20, 2018
Moderators, please make sure the mail containing the test link get to us early on Tuesday.
By the way, I tried the test on Opera mini and it worked perfectly
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by dollyjoy(f): 5:43pm On Jan 20, 2018
Thank you.
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Bauer1: 5:46pm On Jan 20, 2018
I haven't received the mail yet.. number 82
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Qpetz: 5:47pm On Jan 20, 2018
sunday.ernest@lmu.edu.ng
I haven't seen the link in my e-mail.
I'm number 323 on the shortlist.
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by devilmaycry: 5:56pm On Jan 20, 2018
mercytripletz:
Am I the only one that is disappointed with the sample test when I know the Real Test will be hard?
You guys could have at least make it a little bit more complex na. Gosh!
lmao,allow them na

Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by rafel0(m): 6:03pm On Jan 20, 2018
yet to receive the mail
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Nnannaou(m): 6:11pm On Jan 20, 2018
[quote author=Richiez post=64361924]The link to the sample online test has been sent to your mails as scheduled. Please make sure you check your spam folder if you don't find it in your main box. Those who did not receive the mail should inform us here on this thread so that we can do all corrections before the real test. (NOTE: this is very important)

Thanks....I have seen it
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Kunzu(m): 6:14pm On Jan 20, 2018
Am yet to receive the link on my mail. The mail is igeolukunle1@gmail.com.
Cc. Odunharry
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Obinnau(m): 6:15pm On Jan 20, 2018
I didn't get any mail
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 20, 2018
It seems my suggestions have been adopted and incorporated. Thank you so much Richiez and OdunHarry..

Now, I am ready for the real test. Good to go
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Nelsizzy(m): 6:37pm On Jan 20, 2018
mercytripletz:
Am I the only one that is disappointed with the sample test when I know the Real Test will be hard?
You guys could have at least make it a little bit more complex na. Gosh!
grin grin grin
That was how I was fooled last year.
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by johnbosco5a(m): 6:37pm On Jan 20, 2018
yet to receive a mail. email is Johnononiba10@gmail.com
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by engrjosefz(m): 6:39pm On Jan 20, 2018
Mail received, test attempt completed...
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 20, 2018
Received the mail, thanks
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by deleib(m): 6:49pm On Jan 20, 2018
I Got The Test Already. I've Rectified The Issue With My Mail.
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 20, 2018
In as much as we truly understand how daunting it is for the coordinators to get along with every one of us. But it is quite saddening that some of us haven't received any mail yet. Which apparently looks like the mails are being doled out variably.
I really do hope this same issue will not persist on the main test date owing to the fact the time is quite limited.
Cc: Odunharry, Richiez
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Merteenz(m): 6:54pm On Jan 20, 2018
i've received d mail. thanks
but hope it wont be dis long on the d-day
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by dauddy97(m): 6:59pm On Jan 20, 2018
Odunharry,Richiez I'am yet to recieve any mail frm you guys, i am in number 80.
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by deleib(m): 7:01pm On Jan 20, 2018
AstonM:
It seems my suggestions have been adopted and incorporated. Thank you so much Richiez and OdunHarry..

You Really Did Well. I Give It To U! The Problem U Encountered While Attempting The Sample Test At First Was What Disappointed Me Last Year. I Hope This Format Will Be Used For The Main Test.

Btw, Operamini Is Working Perfectly 4 The Test @ Richiez And Odunharry
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Nelsizzy(m): 7:01pm On Jan 20, 2018
And I got 2 mails.
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Juxtathinka: 7:13pm On Jan 20, 2018
[quote author=Odunharry post=64350871]Check the list once again.
If there's an error call my attention or Richiez and tell us the number so we can correct.

Don't quote this post so other people won't be getting unnecessary mentions..
Thanks. [I was shortlisted but I can't find my moniker on the list. It's Juxtathinka ]
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Merteenz(m): 7:17pm On Jan 20, 2018
Nelsizzy:
And I got 2 mails.
its ur year of double portion cheesy
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Richiez(m): 7:18pm On Jan 20, 2018
Mails containing the sample online test link has been re-sent to all shortlisted candidates. I you did not receive the mail, it means you provide us with the wrong email address. We'll post the user names of those whose mails were bounced back along with steps we require them to take in order to receive the mail.

Please, do not post your email address unless you are told to do so...penalty is instant disqualification
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Richiez(m): 7:19pm On Jan 20, 2018
Nelsizzy:
And I got 2 mails.

it's the same content...thanks for the feedback
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Juxtathinka: 7:19pm On Jan 20, 2018
I did not see my moniker on the list. It's Juxtathinka
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by dauddy97(m): 7:20pm On Jan 20, 2018
Nelsizzy:
grin grin grin
That was how I was fooled last year.
i am yet to receive any mail. Pls,are the questions obj and what are they like. Can u recall any and reply me how it comes
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Merteenz(m): 7:21pm On Jan 20, 2018
AstonM:

yeah. It was a gud suggestion and it makes it opera compatible too. Just tried it on my java phone. but that means it can auto submit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan Announces Resumption Date As ASUU Suspends Strike / Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks / Ekiti Varsity Retains Lamido Sanusi as Chancellor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.