Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers (55515 Views)

Afenifere, Ohanaeze Kick As North-west Gets Nine Senior Ministers / Buhari Got N260k Loan To Build His House In 1984 (Throwback Photo) / Fani-kayode Blasts Buhari For Saying He Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by senny4ril2424(m): 11:10pm On Jan 19, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Our zone in the south west grin
...e yin ati tani? Meaning you and who? Come 2019, I will personally lead a solidarity team to vote against Buhari in my axis Ekiti and Ondo...omo ale buruku jatijati shiooo
Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:10pm On Jan 19, 2018
Judicible:
Is appointment based on number of votes or based on federal character

A great question. The man proves himself more of a dullard everyday

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by BiafraAmaka(m): 11:11pm On Jan 19, 2018
Buhari is such a fool,instead of him to tackle issues facing the country he is taking rubbish and some fools here are hailing him,giving ministerial appointment to Igbo man is now an achievement,

Ndi Ara

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by LionDeLeo: 11:21pm On Jan 19, 2018
zionmde:

SHARRAP there
that's the only thing u and ngeneukwumkpi know how to do. u call others name but wen u re served u start crying mynd4 bla bla bla

If I become a president first thing I will ban is polygamy. it is really churning out bunch of nonentities
Anonymity of social media dey save face no be small.

Just imagine what calls others nonentity.

Ride on, it is allowed. After all, no means of identification.
Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by Realist2: 11:21pm On Jan 19, 2018
This man is a tribalistic bigot and vendettive , constitutionally, each federating states are entitled to one minister irrespective of their contribution in the election.
This man has not forget the 97% and 5% Slogan as a typically Fulani man who don't forgive.
As I type, there is an injunction that IBO's should not be employed in any federal agencies in Abuja again, I was a victim of this even though I am not IBO by tribe s. How can you make progress when you're unforgivable?.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by vioment: 11:24pm On Jan 19, 2018
This guy is such a dunce o. God forgive me for voting for an idiot and illiterate as this divisive fool. How many northern votes did good luck get

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by dsocioemmy(m): 11:25pm On Jan 19, 2018
Its a shame that words like these are still coming from someone who should better keep quiet

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 19, 2018
EmekaBlue:
Mumu talk. Cow brain
And yet he still gave you 5 percenters more than your due
Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by vladimiros: 11:27pm On Jan 19, 2018
LionDeLeo:

Anonymity of social media dey save face no be small.

Just imagine what calls others nonentity.

Ride on, it is allowed. After all, no means of identification.

In a regular world ..when all of us are identified you would just bring shame to yourself for public supporting buhari..

There are only 2 types of people who still support buhari

1) BMC idiots on N30k a month allawee

2) uneducated heathens from Northern Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by vladimiros: 11:29pm On Jan 19, 2018
GoroTango:
And yet he still gave you 5 percenters more than your due
Baba keep quiet

Federal character is in the constitution

Buhari has no other right that to make Igbo's his Ministers

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by LionDeLeo: 11:30pm On Jan 19, 2018
vladimiros:

In a regular world ..when all of us are identified you would just bring shame to yourself for public supporting buhari..

There are only 2 types of people who still support buhari

1) BMC idiots on N30k a month allawee

2) uneducated heathens from Northern Nigeria
The thought of the emboldened alone more than comfirms who the actual idiots are. Ironically, that is the set of "human beings" pointing at "idiots".

Uneducated heathens from Northern Nigeria indeed, the yoruba moslems don't support again?
Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by vladimiros: 11:34pm On Jan 19, 2018
LionDeLeo:

The thought of the emboldened alone more than comfirms who the actual idiots are. Ironically, that is the set of "human beings" pointing at "idiots".

Last last..you got my point

Only a slowpoke would still support buhari this year

Even his wife Aisha na lowkey wailer..

When you know..you know..
Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by LionDeLeo: 11:37pm On Jan 19, 2018
vladimiros:

Last last..you got my point

Only a slowpoke would still support buhari this year

Even his wife Aisha na lowkey wailer..

When you know..you know..
Story for the gods.

5 percent is not a requirement.
Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by PHILipu1(m): 11:38pm On Jan 19, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
You won't even get upto 100k this time around
The last Anambra governorship election should have shown you that only Anambra state will produce that figure for Buhari.

PDP no longer have the army,police,dss,inec,nysc on it's side to cut down Buhari figures come 2019.
And Buhari now have ministers and top politicians from this zones that will surely deliver their area unlike 2015
Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by justy15: 11:38pm On Jan 19, 2018
I watched him speak but didn't understand anything from him

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by akpesky(m): 11:41pm On Jan 19, 2018
wether them vote for u or not, minister suppose come from every state
Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by vladimiros: 11:42pm On Jan 19, 2018
PHILipu1:
The last Anambra governorship election should have shown you that only Anambra state will produce that figure for Buhari.

PDP no longer have the army,police,dss,inec,nysc on it's side to cut down Buhari figures come 2019.
And Buhari now have ministers and top politicians from this zones that will surely deliver their area unlike 2015

Buhari's loyalist from the SE/SS are people not even respected in Niger delta

Is it ngige that cannot even win senatorial sit in his village ?

Or a thief like orji uzor kalu who is dead politically?

Or another theief like Ameachi who is also dead politically

Buhari has already been deafeted , you BMC should stary looking for new work..

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by gmoni2(m): 11:42pm On Jan 19, 2018
Islie:

You are the president of Nigeria, you have treat all your citizens equally, regardless of Ethnicity, religion or party affiliation.

https://www.thecable.ng/buhari-got-198000-votes-south-east-yet-four-senior-ministers

Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 19, 2018
Newpride:
Truth be told, it has bn in the DNA of the south east to always vote against the winner. I don't know their problem in that region. Later they will be shouting marginalisation, they've forgotten , u can't reap where do not sow. And there's a proverb that says..... those who sweat with me must eat with me .

Oga Linux the South East gave block vote to OBJ, Yar Adua and GEJ. Please stop rewriting recent events.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers by bejeria101(m): 11:44pm On Jan 19, 2018
Can you even count?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' / List Of Senators-elect So Far Declared- Premium Times / Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.