Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,820 members, 7,817,391 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? (14030 Views)

Is Your Spouse Cheating? 10 Tech Clues That Give Them Away; Nyamedeathspells@gma / 8 Things To Do If You Find Your Spouse Cheating / Tell Ur Story:ever Caught Spouse Cheating(sexing Somebody) Or Do U Know Who Did? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by lawrytee(m): 10:27pm On Apr 16, 2010
i think 'we' African men are just like that.U just have to take it like that.Our libidos are just too high except u are lucky to meet one who isnt.
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by Luxzy(m): 5:03am On Apr 17, 2010
i dnt knw y every lady keeps sayin guys cheat, funny enough ladies do cheat as well.infact studies show that women cheat better dan guys do,
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by Omolulu(m): 5:10am On Apr 17, 2010
Luxzy:

i dnt knw y every lady keeps sayin guys cheat, funny enough ladies do cheat as well.infact studies show that women cheat better dan guys do,
we should have an official NL stat of guys/girls who cheat grin grin grin
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by Mhismole(f): 5:26am On Apr 17, 2010
^^^^

Haha should we make a poll?
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by unitee(f): 5:46am On Apr 17, 2010
For me i would rather walk away and talk about it when am not very angry
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by PAPERS1(m): 8:13am On Apr 17, 2010
Kill them, simples cool
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by harakiri(m): 12:57pm On Apr 17, 2010
@Post

A lot of guys would threaten to bring down thunder,fire and brimstone but the truth is. . that won't change anything.Personally, i would take it as a cue to walk away from that relationship for good.Maiming or killing someone over this issue is not worth it.For example, there's a guy in Nigeria here that has been sentenced to death by hanging coz he killed the guy sleeping with his wife.He has been in prison since 2007 and was sentenced early this month.Imagine what his wife has been doing in bed all this while.Simply put, it's not worth it!

This is why i can never give my heart to a woman 100%. . .just in case of this kind of rubbish.Also, i don't advise any guy to have more than 2 kids from a woman/wife. . .it makes the separation phase easier and you can move on with your life without much baggage!

End of!

1 Like

Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by oneluvb55(f): 5:39pm On Apr 17, 2010
anyhow
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by Thelmabee: 7:45pm On Apr 17, 2010
PAP£RS:

Kill them, simples  cool
shocked shocked shocked
Chances are u b convicted for murder,
and dts absolutely a NO NO for me,they are not worth the trouble,
if your partner is a first time offender-  embarassed  just let it go and give him a second chance,
if not,  angry angry angry  angry  be indifferent  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed  until u decide to forgive him in future;

His apology doesnt count-cuz ur partner prolly has you fooled again,
just take your time(not too much oh,cuz of dem losers out dia) and forgive him when u'r at peace wiv d whole drama}.
-so much vultures out dia man.- these are cases where THE partner is worth it,MOST OF THEM ARE NOT WORHT IT wink wink
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by mooyguy(m): 7:27pm On Apr 19, 2010
If i catch her cheating i will kill myself firsat then kill her too!!!!!!!!!! lol.

Sincerely speaking i will just know that thats her nature and let her be.
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by XKZ(m): 2:16pm On Apr 20, 2010
Reminds me of the movie ConAir.
One of the characters returns home to find his wife in bed with another man. He calmly walks out of the house gets into his car and drives several kilometers to her parents' house.
There he shoots and kills her father, mother, siblings and the dog, then hands himself over to the police.
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by spoilt(f): 2:24pm On Apr 20, 2010
What is it about men and killing because of adultery? Deal with it. Women deal with it everyday. grin
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by spikedcylinder: 3:01pm On Apr 20, 2010
Do the dance. You know na, the dance of the hyenas. cheesy
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by paitoy: 4:22pm On Apr 20, 2010
think talk to him privately and remind him of the love you two shared,ask him what you did to deserve such treatment.
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by BlakkBoi(m): 5:05pm On Apr 20, 2010
I cheated on my Ex but in a CIA ( Covert ) cool way. I loved and respected her so much that I have to ensure she never caught me sleeping with any of her friends. Although i did not sleep with more than 3 of her friends, but I believe my action made them respect her more.
I decided to break up with her because she cheated on me. I seriously can't stand her cheating on me under my nose.

One piece of advice to the guys,
Loving a pretty girl that you are not married to with all your heart is the ultimate suicide mission. Heart Attack and you are RIMI.
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by Mhismole(f): 9:39pm On Apr 20, 2010
BlakkBoi:

I cheated on my Ex but in a CIA ( Covert ) cool way. I loved and respected her so much that I have to ensure she never caught me sleeping with any of her friends. Although i did not sleep with more than 3 of her friends, but I believe my action made them respect her more.
I decided to break up with her because she cheated on me. I seriously can't stand her cheating on me under my nose.

Loving a pretty girl that you are not married to with all your heart is the ultimate suicide mission. Heart Attack and you are RIMI.

So you cheated on your girlfriend with THREE of her friends and they (the friends you cheated with o) RESPECT you more?? ANd then she is your EX because you sound out she cheated on you ONCE??

Im lost.
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by InesQor(m): 2:54am On Apr 21, 2010
BlakkBoi:

Glorification of infidelity in the name of covert operations? You're such a bloated Cacafuego.
Guy, stop being a wasted disgrace to men just to attempt to satisfy the insatiable urges of your own microphallus. Your life is on its way to expiry already.

BlakkBoi:

undecided undecided undecided This is plain buncombe.
One piece of advice to the ladies, it's much better to just commit suicide than to fall in love with a fatuous jerk like this.
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by BlakkBoi(m): 3:46am On Apr 21, 2010
Serious jerk

Chop, clean mouth move on to the next meal.
I don't blame you guys, until you fall victim to these possessed gender then u will come talk to the stiff master
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by indie22(f): 4:09am On Apr 21, 2010
My cousin (male) once told me "when you're in a relationship, create room in your heart for any phuck ups, coz most likely it will happen"!

Most of the time, cheating is not even because the relationship is lacking excitement, you could give your man/woman your all and they might still cheat on you.

So coz of that, I can't fit to stress myself over anybody, the moment he cheats, I don begin condition my mind already. No need for any reaction, ill just know to myself that it marks the beginning of the end for us.
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by Mhismole(f): 7:12am On Apr 21, 2010
InesQor:

Glorification of infidelity in the name of covert operations? You're such a bloated Cacafuego.
Guy, stop being a wasted disgrace to men just to attempt to satisfy the insatiable urges of your own microphallus. Your life is on its way to expiry already
undecided undecided undecided This is plain buncombe.
One piece of advice to the ladies, it's much better to just commit suicide than to fall in love with a fatuous jerk like this.

LOL!!! Ok ok, Inez, easy on the poor guy. Apparently, he has been bitten hard enough by that "possessed gender." even though he deserves it!

indie22:

So coz of that, I can't fit to stress myself over anybody, the moment he cheats, I don begin condition my mind already. No need for any reaction, ill just know to myself that it marks the beginning of the end for us.

You cant forgive him?  cry cry
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by mooyguy(m): 7:57am On Apr 21, 2010
@Spoilt, , -----------------------------------------------------What is it about men and killing because of adultery? Deal with it. Women deal with it everyday.

Why would you be saying women deal with it everyday do you cheat on ur guy everyday? and if so u are in serious danger(stigmatisation)

Who Cheat most? Men or Women?
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by spikedcylinder: 2:28pm On Apr 22, 2010
BlakkBoi:

Lol. Were. grin grin grin
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by SkySpirit(m): 4:12pm On Apr 22, 2010
ayettymama:

you guys are funny

you talk like cheating is easy

like a man will walk out of his matrimonial house

and standing outside will be a woman ready to sleep with him!!

i laff in chinese

I de follow you laff in Japanese & Indonesia!
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by mooyguy(m): 7:36pm On Apr 22, 2010
If my lady cheat on me thats the end i will kill my self first them kill her, lol nobody wan die. I wil just let her be for as long as i can hold it and ill advise to stay away from me till,

You are d bomb keep it up and see where it will land you.
spikedcylinder:

Lol. Were. grin grin grin
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by abakeogun: 8:02am On Apr 23, 2010
[b][/b][i][/i][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][size=8pt][/size][color=#000099][/color]what an interesting topic, it happened to me recently, when my fiance was to come and spend the night with me, we were actually together for the better part of the day and he told me he will come and spend the night with me. I left for my place to prepare for him what he will eat when he arrives. i was expecting his arrival till late around 11pm, all for him to call and tell me that he wont be able to make it down any more that he had an urgent call from his boss to be in the office tdb. i innocently believed him but his phone was off throughout the night, very early in the morning, i called him and he told me he was just entering the house from the office and he asked me when i will be coming, i told him i will call to let him know. immediately i cut off the phone, something told me to wear my clothes and go to his place, on getting there i met him about seeing off a girl out of the house, i felt cheated upon, but i tell you i did not utter a word, i only greeted them, walked past them and went into the bed room. He came to meet me inside and told me he wanted to see d girl off, i told him no problems, he went for a very long time, and before he came back i already got food ready for him, washed the bedspread they slept on and did all the home chores, when he came back, he was feeling so uncomfortable, i gave him food to eat , he could not eat well, he was forcefully playing with me, but with all these, i did not say anything. when his conscience wanted to kill him, he started confessing what i did not ask him, he told me the girl was stranded on the road, he had to help her wt a place to pass d nait and all sorts of stories and all i told him was I LOVE YOU BABY, the fact remains that for days he wasn't just himself cos he was feeling i was going to play a return match but i just asked him to promise me it wont repeat itself again, he did and ever since, we have been living happily.
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by Bisorlar(m): 10:47am On Apr 23, 2010
All the woman are ready to cheat their husband to and that is not good at all, lol wink smiley cool

Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by mooyguy(m): 1:44pm On Apr 23, 2010
Marriage in our custom favours men--you think so? Women cheat more than men cos u wont know, a lady can finish adultery now and still come back acting innocent, but a guy cannot just hide it it will always show. Had it been the womens v, a can be caliberated to know its state at every moment it would have been tug of war all over.
Men Cheat and Women Cheatsssssssssssssssss.
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by Lerin(f): 4:28pm On Apr 24, 2010
The best way to react is to make him know that you are aware of it. Then keep praying and move on with your life,never allow it to weigh you down.
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by 190: 5:35pm On Apr 24, 2010
abakeogun:

[b][/b][i][/i][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][size=8pt][/size][color=#000099][/color]what an interesting topic, it happened to me recently, when my fiance was to come and spend the night with me, we were actually together for the better part of the day and he told me he will come and spend the night with me. I left for my place to prepare for him what he will eat when he arrives. i was expecting his arrival till late around 11pm, all for him to call and tell me that he wont be able to make it down any more that he had an urgent call from his boss to be in the office tdb. i innocently believed him but his phone was off throughout the night, very early in the morning, i called him and he told me he was just entering the house from the office and he asked me when i will be coming, i told him i will call to let him know. immediately i cut off the phone, something told me to wear my clothes and go to his place, on getting there i met him about seeing off a girl out of the house, i felt cheated upon, but i tell you i did not utter a word, i only greeted them, walked past them and went into the bed room. He came to meet me inside and told me he wanted to see d girl off, i told him no problems, he went for a very long time, and before he came back i already got food ready for him, washed the bedspread they slept on and did all the home chores, when he came back, he was feeling so uncomfortable, i gave him food to eat , he could not eat well, he was forcefully playing with me, but with all these, i did not say anything. when his conscience wanted to kill him, he started confessing what i did not ask him, he told me the girl was stranded on the road, he had to help her wt a place to pass d nait and all sorts of stories and all i told him was I LOVE YOU BABY, the fact remains that for days he wasn't just himself cos he was feeling i was going to play a return match but i just asked him to promise me it wont repeat itself again, he did and ever since, we have been living happily.

jesus send this kinda woman my way!
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by mooyguy(m): 8:02pm On Apr 26, 2010
@abakeogun-If you have truly done what yuo said kudos to you --i am a guy and praying for your kind of woman. I am a straight forward person.

abakeogun:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If Your Genotype Is AA, Please Do Not Marry AA – Nigerian Man Warns, Gives Reaso / He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him / He Hardly Cum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.