Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Ojukwu's Memoirs In The Offing - Bianca - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu's Memoirs In The Offing - Bianca (11702 Views)

Wike’s Impeachment In The Offing So Soon?- By Kennedy Friday / Gej Lied About Being Loyal To His Wife - What Other Lies Are In The Offing / Buhari/Tinubu Ticket In The Offing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu's Memoirs In The Offing - Bianca by Afam(m): 5:32pm On Apr 16, 2010
Katsumoto:

This debate as been going on for a few days; did you see any comment from me? My first comment was to correct someone who wrongly stated that Ojukwu attended Eton. My second was the comment to dede1. You continue to debate with emotions and no logic; if someone disagrees with you, insults come out. I am not interested in receiving insults. Just let me be.

1. The person that referenced Eton was only caught in his lies just as he has been lying about Ojukwu, I never bothered to read the guy's post considering the quality of information on those I had the misfortune of reading in the past.

2. You are not disagreeing with me. You clearly stated that Dede1 does not like it when the truth about Ojukwu is being revealed and I asked you a direct question - Can you tell us this truth that you talk about? Or, it is imaginary?

3. You call Ojukwu a coward but exhibit worse trait and you turn around to complain when this is pointed out? Seems like hypocrisy to me.
Re: Ojukwu's Memoirs In The Offing - Bianca by Dede1(m): 6:31pm On Apr 16, 2010
Katsumoto:

The hate in your heart stops you from analysing issues logically. What as MKO got to do with this thread? You can call MKO an embezzler but at least he didn't run away like a coward. He died in prison for a cause he believed in. Whether you believed in that cause is your prerogative. If you don't want to hear the truth about Ojukwu, you had better leave MKO out of this.

Pal, I do not have any hatred for any group of people but lies and conjectural craps. If you had read the post that attracted my rejoinder, you would have positively concluded that my post was indeed logical.

Why did you fail to question the logical connection of Abacha to Ojukwu’s acceptance as a hero to Ndigbo by the previous author named Tochukwu? I had taken Abacha any day over MKO Abiola hence the revelation of the fact that Tochukwu who suddenly turned moral police had unflinching support for a classical thief such MKO Abiola. 

I stand by my statement that any person who politically supported classical and national embezzler such as MKO Abiola had no business telling Ndigbo who to accept as a hero.

For you information, Ojukwu attended Eaton Hall military academy as officer cadet. The poster who wrote about Eton may have confused issues. You are right about Ojukwu’s high school career that ended at Epson College, Surrey.
Re: Ojukwu's Memoirs In The Offing - Bianca by Onlytruth(m): 6:34pm On Apr 16, 2010
cap28:

Tochukwu Ezukanma i applaud you for being a courageous and honest igbo man unafraid to say what most brainwashed igbos are too s.tu.p.i.d to see and accept as the truth.  This man Ojukwu used and betrayed igbos - and yet many continue to sing his praises like the pathetic gullible[b] i.d.i.o.t.s[/b] that they are.

Ojukwu is an elitist, he never gave a hoot about the people - it was all about him and his relentless thirst for power, unfortunately he didnt care how many lives it would cost him as long as he didnt lose his own life in the process.

Do you realize how insulting you are getting here over issues that does not concern you? The day the leopard starts to "save" the antelope from the lion, and being indignant at the antelope's "carelessness" in carrying out his normal daily activities, I smell a big rat!

So you love us this much as to call us names for disagreeing with you and that cursed animal called billy the he-goat?

I'm not worried about Ezukanmas of Igboland (if they exist at all undecided) because one of these days they will open their gap in a public forum in Igboland and get what comes to them from the people. It will happen.

You people should pray that Ojukwu continues to live, because the day he dies is the day he becomes a total saint to the Igbos. Then, real disciples of Ojukwu will fill his place and fix all his flaws as a leader which could actually mean the emergence of less cosmopolitan Igbo leaders. For all his flaws, he is a very cosmopolitan person and tries to fight for justice for all.

We his followers will NOT be that charitable.  cool cool cool
Re: Ojukwu's Memoirs In The Offing - Bianca by Katsumoto: 6:48pm On Apr 16, 2010
Dede1:

Pal, I do not have any hatred for any group of people but lies and conjectural craps. If you had read the post that attracted my rejoinder, you would have positively concluded that my post was indeed logical.

Why did you fail to question the logical connection of Abacha to Ojukwu’s acceptance as a hero to Ndigbo by the previous author named Tochukwu? I had taken Abacha any day over MKO Abiola hence the revelation of the fact that Tochukwu who suddenly turned moral police had unflinching support for a classical thief such MKO Abiola. 

I stand by my statement that any person who politically supported classical and national embezzler such as MKO Abiola had no business telling Ndigbo who to accept as a hero.

For you information, Ojukwu attended Eaton Hall military academy as officer cadet. The poster who wrote about Eton may have confused issues. You are right about Ojukwu’s high school career that ended at Epson College, Surrey. 

No one has the right or responsibility to choose or denounce a hero for another. If Igbo people feel that Ojukwu is a hero to them, then he is a hero to them. I as a non-Igbo person never questioned his motives with regards to the events leading to the civil war; I only question his strategies and that is even with the benefit of hindsight. Nevertheless, I take issue with the manner in which you dragged MKO into this thread. I did not particularly like MKO until the June 12 episode. Like you, I am willing to over-look a man's many faults and still have respect for him because of one deed.

In the eyes of some Igbo people, Ojukwu can do no wrong because of his actions during the war and in the days leading to the war even though some are not happy with some of his actions since his return from exile.

I am aware that Ojukwu attended Eaton Hall; I replied because many people have made that mistake over the years. I have had people arguing with me that he was the first Nigerian to attend Eton College; simply because Eaton is spelled almost similar to Eton.
Re: Ojukwu's Memoirs In The Offing - Bianca by Katsumoto: 6:54pm On Apr 16, 2010
Onlytruth:

Do you realize how insulting you are getting here over issues that does not concern you? The day the leopard starts to "save" the antelope from the lion, and being indignant at the antelope's "carelessness" in carrying out his normal daily activities, I smell a big rat!

So you love us this much as to call us names for disagreeing with you and that cursed animal called billy the he-goat?

I'm not worried about Ezukanmas of Igboland (if they exist at all undecided) because one of these days they will open their gap in a public forum in Igboland and get what comes to them from the people. It will happen.

You people should pray that Ojukwu continues to live, because the day he dies is the day he becomes a total saint to the Igbos. Then, real disciples of Ojukwu will fill his place and fix all his flaws as a leader which could actually mean the emergence of less cosmopolitan Igbo leaders. For all his flaws, he is a very cosmopolitan person and tries to fight for justice for all.

We his followers will NOT be that charitable.  cool cool cool

You have started with this downright condescending and delusional talk. No one cares whether you are charitable or not; in case you have forgotten, Nigerians do very terrible things to their country men already. You are not going to do anything worse than what the barbarians did in Jos. You make it seem like there is enviable peace and joy in Nigeria and people are scared of losing that.
Re: Ojukwu's Memoirs In The Offing - Bianca by Dede1(m): 9:17pm On Apr 16, 2010
@akigbemaru

If any mount is needed to shot, it is your putrid loudmouth. I shall not contemplate the idea of contending with you as what the Bianca’s intentions were during the alleged interview. However, I should not be surprise or frown at WAEC for grading your English paper as F9. If your effort to summarize Bianca’s interview has to be judged based on what you have scribed already, the grade of F9 given to you on English language should have been accompanied with a ban from a repeat sitting. You certainly have comprehensive deficiency.
Re: Ojukwu's Memoirs In The Offing - Bianca by cap28: 9:43pm On Apr 16, 2010
Eziachi:

I learn new thing every day, as in your warped opinion, the far less minority now tend to carry the vote in your best of wisdom. 35 million gullible and idiotic Igbo men against your one man Igbo hero-Tochukwu Ezukanma. A name you don't even know if it's real or not and I hope your Igbo hero will have the gut to express his wonderful wisdom among his family members, let alone his town folks and then live the next day to tell you more of his wisdom. Ojukwu betrayed the Igbo’s, you told us, and I wonder who is exactly this I Igbo’s you are crying your eyes out for? That must include me I suppose. Nice of you to care so much about us gullible and betrayed Igbo’s who can't recognise their ignorance and needed you the messiah to remind them. You deserve a chieftaincy title for that.

But you fool no one. Hypocrites always shed crocodile tears and cry more than the bereaved. They will kill you in the bush and jumped out of the road to organise your funeral and carry the casket themself.

Eziachi you are beyond help - you have chosen to deify this man who whose sole ambition in life was self aggrandisement, if you are happy to be made a fool of that is your prerogative, but for christ's sake leave those of us who refuse to bow before this fraud to express their heartfelt opinions, have you ever heard of a great leader who claims that he stood for the emancipation of his people taking the cowards way out, even Hitler who was demonised by america and britain did the honourable thing and sacrificed his life for his people, Tojo of Japan committed suicide like an honourable man after the americans dropped the atomic bomb on nagasaki and hiroshima claiming thousands  of japanese lives,  these are true heroes, not this fake self appointed charlatan, this man will go down in history as one of the worst leaders in the history of the igbo people, what kind of leader ducks out after leading so many people to their death, some fool had the nerve to compare him to mandela - yeah right, isnt that idiot missing out one important fact, mandela actually sacrificed 27 years of his life for what he beleived in, ojukwu where was his own sacrifice? 12 years in ivory coast plotting his comeback - give me a break, the man is a fraud.  the truth of the matter is Ojukwu is a megalomaniac, his upbringing made him believe that power was his birthright, his sojourn abroad in epsom (thanks katsumoto) and oxford only created delusions of grandeur in his mind, i have said that sending impressionable young black men to foreign elite institiutions messes up their minds, he tried to become an english gentleman and he was rejected, i beleive this was the genesis of his deranged megalomania - even Zik (who i do not admire either) warned him off. What Ojukwu in his impressionable mind at the time didnt appreciate  was that greater forces were at play in the nigerian situation, as an officer and a gentleman of the english establishment, how come he did not understand the treachery of the british, how come he could not understand that there was no way in hell the british would allow an igbo man to take control of the oil rich niger delta region when they had fought tooth and nail to put in place a northern oligarchy, people say he is an intelligent man but i question that because an intelligent man would know that the stakes were so high, the obstacles so stacked against igbos during this period there was no way he could win, unless he had a foreign ally, but no he ploughed on regardless and 3m lost their lives.
Re: Ojukwu's Memoirs In The Offing - Bianca by cap28: 10:23pm On Apr 16, 2010
we have had true revolutionary heroes in africa and ojukwu can never be mentioned in the same breath as the following:

fela anikulapo kuti

gani fawehinmi

kwame nkrumah

thomas sankara

nelson mandela

patrice lumumba

sekou toure

robert mugabe

notice Ojukwu can NEVER EVER be mentioned in the same breath as any of the above people, Eziachi and your brainwashed brigade - go hang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ojukwu's Memoirs In The Offing - Bianca by cap28: 10:32pm On Apr 16, 2010
Dede1 it is inferiority complex that will kill you, you are incapable of putting forward a coherent argument because you are motivated by anger, and misplaced emotions, do you feel betrayed by the loss you suffered at the hands of this your fraudulent hero you bow and scrape before aka "dim" Odumegwu Emeka Ojukwu, wake up and smell the coffee, we are no longer living in the dark ages, we are now in the information age, Ojukwu succeeded in hoodwinking a generation of igbos who didnt know any better, he cannot get away with it any longer, he is no hero, he failed his people, he did not have the decency to do the honourable thing and lay down his life for his people like other great leaders the world over have done since time immemorial, i will not glorify his name like you, i insist on using my brain, the man used his people to embaark on a suicide mission.
Re: Ojukwu's Memoirs In The Offing - Bianca by kettykings: 11:55pm On Apr 16, 2010
Ojukwu is a self centred , eggocentric and selfish fellow who does not take advice from people , however for him to have held the nigerian armed forces for 3 years even with the support of egypt , britain , soviet union , east germany , OAU supporting nigeria and inflicting a heavy casualty of 200,000 dead nigerian soldiers ,the battle was so tough that britain supplied nigeria with enough weapon to wipe the whole country, then he cant be a coward . sometimes i wonder what would have happened if they countries that backed nigeria backed Biafra and vice versa , sometimes we nigerians should tell our selves some truth. The western powers know this truth.
Re: Ojukwu's Memoirs In The Offing - Bianca by udezue(m): 12:57am On Apr 17, 2010
The fact that Ojukwu and the Biafra soldiers sent over 200,000 genocidal Nigerian soldiers to their deserved graves makes him and the Biafra soldiers my heroes. For 3 years they kept Egypt, Nigeria, USSR, and Britain at bay. Nigeria can't even dream of fighting small Cameroon talkless of combined forces.

Biafra bu enyi.
Re: Ojukwu's Memoirs In The Offing - Bianca by Katsumoto: 1:06am On Apr 17, 2010
udezue:

The fact that Ojukwu and the Biafra soldiers sent over 200,000 genocidal Nigerian soldiers to their deserved graves makes him and the Biafra soldiers my heroes. For 3 years they kept Egypt, Nigeria, USSR, and Britain at bay. Nigeria can't even dream of fighting small Cameroon talkless of combined forces.

Biafra bu enyi.

kettykings:

Ojukwu is a self centred , eggocentric and selfish fellow who does not take advice from people , [b]however for him to have held the nigerian armed forces for 3 years even with the support of egypt , britain , soviet union , east germany , OAU supporting nigeria [/b]and inflicting a heavy casualty of 200,000 dead nigerian soldiers ,the battle was so tough that britain supplied nigeria with enough weapon to wipe the whole country, then he cant be a coward . sometimes i wonder what would have happened if they countries that backed nigeria backed Biafra and vice versa , sometimes we nigerians should tell our selves some truth. The western powers know this truth.

Please read up on events during the war. The Biafran propaganda contributed more to the extended duration of the war. Having said that, the Biafrans fought valiantly but strategy was their undoing.
Re: Ojukwu's Memoirs In The Offing - Bianca by Onlytruth(m): 4:44am On Apr 17, 2010
kettykings:

Ojukwu is a self centred , eggocentric and selfish fellow who does not take advice from people , however for him to have held the nigerian armed forces for 3 years even with the support of egypt , britain , soviet union , east germany , OAU supporting nigeria and inflicting a heavy casualty of 200,000 dead nigerian soldiers ,the battle was so tough that britain supplied nigeria with enough weapon to wipe the whole country, then he cant be a coward . sometimes i wonder what would have happened if they countries that backed nigeria backed Biafra and vice versa , sometimes we nigerians should tell our selves some truth. The western powers know this truth.

The ultimate truth is that Ojukwu was a legendary leader, and Biafrans were simply awesome. cool
To recall the bravery of my people in the mist of the most difficult set of circumstances is always reassuring, reminding me and my "age grade" that there is something POWERFUL about Biafra and Biafrans. That is the truth that scares our enemies and detractors.

They want the story to be just about the killing of Biafrans. But the part about the huge casualties of Nigerian soldiers in Biafra is often a moot point here on nairaland.

That fact that the Biafrans killed mainly Nigerian soldiers while Nigerians killed mainly Biafran civilians most of whom died of starvation championed by Awolowo, is what makes me believe Joe Achuzia when he went on record to state that Biafra was not defeated. The No Victor No Vanquished thing was a clever stratagem to deceive the Biafrans into laying down their arms. 40 years later, we are still talking about the same thing.

Most of these cowards here yapping about Ojukwu's failures are even older than Ojukwu when he led the war effort. Only cowards raise their voices against the brave hiding behind the curtains. undecided
Re: Ojukwu's Memoirs In The Offing - Bianca by Onlytruth(m): 5:14am On Apr 17, 2010
Katsumoto:

You have started with this downright condescending and delusional talk. No one cares whether you are charitable or not; in case you have forgotten, Nigerians do very terrible things to their country men already. You are not going to do anything worse than what the barbarians did in Jos. You make it seem like there is enviable peace and joy in Nigeria and people are scared of losing that.

You should stop going to topics involving Biafrans, Igbo and Ojukwu if you feel our views are too strong for you. I assure you that I hardly click on any topics involving Yorubas here, even the ones started maliciously. Don't come here to insult our intelligence and try to bend the facts to protect your people from their past atrocities.
Yes, the emerging Ojukwu followers are not as charitable as him. That is a fact. They will not speak in queen's english accent or behave in predictable ways (like english trained officers and gentlemen). They will have only one goal and won't care whose ox is gored. Y'know, like your father Awolowo.  cool
Re: Ojukwu's Memoirs In The Offing - Bianca by Onlytruth(m): 6:15am On Apr 17, 2010
cap28:

we have had true revolutionary heroes in africa  and ojukwu can never be mentioned in the same breath as the following:

notice Ojukwu can NEVER EVER be mentioned in the same breath as any of the above people, Eziachi and your brainwashed brigade - go hang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fela anikulapo kuti (only poked more women than Ojukwu and died of AIDS)

gani fawehinmi (Only talked and talked and never handled a gun for once, talks don't do much, actions speaks loudest )

kwame nkrumah (Never lifted a gun undecided)

thomas sankara (Was never tested)

nelson mandela ( The only other African legend apart from Ojukwu cool)

patrice lumumba (Was too idealistic and didn't have a clue undecided)

sekou toure ( who the heck is that )

robert mugabe (Betrayed his own people)

[size=16pt]WTF! [/size] shocked shocked

The great Ikemba starts tall above these guys.  cool cool cool
Re: Ojukwu's Memoirs In The Offing - Bianca by bilymuse: 8:42am On Apr 17, 2010
During the biafra war, Ojukwu encouraged Igbos to fight and die for biafra.  Deserters and collaborators were summarily executed: order from the above. Ojukwu killed people who ran away from the war. But at the eleventh hour, the bald headed coward ran away himself.

Yet, some psychiatric elements on this forum, with the same hypocritical and betrayal blood running in their vein, are telling me Ojukwu is right. Most of the people defending Ojukwu, without acknowledging historical reality  are exactly like Ojukwu. They are vultures.
Re: Ojukwu's Memoirs In The Offing - Bianca by Onlytruth(m): 9:26am On Apr 17, 2010
bilymuse:

During the biafra war, Ojukwu encouraged Igbos to fight and die for biafra.  Deserters and collaborators were summarily executed: order from the above. Ojukwu killed people who ran away from the war. But at the eleventh hour, the bald headed coward ran away himself.

Yet, some psychiatric elements on this forum, with the same hypocritical and betrayal blood running in their vein, are telling me Ojukwu is right. Most of the people defending Ojukwu, without acknowledging historical reality  are exactly like Ojukwu. They are vultures.

Mr bilyidioticgoat,

If you look around this thread, you will see that you basically stand alone in your moronic cowardice (plus your other username cap28). The curses you attract from this forum alone is enough to do your family in for a generation. So keep up with the good works. Your children will be very grateful to you.
You are cursed.
Re: Ojukwu's Memoirs In The Offing - Bianca by Onlytruth(m): 9:45am On Apr 17, 2010
", the most exciting incident was the sinking of a boat by a Biafran-made rocket, when the rocket was fired, it flew away towards the boats trailing behind it very heavy smoke. Halfway to the boats, the rocket veered right and then right again and appeared to be flying back directly to our trenches thereby causing considerable panic. All of a sudden, the rocket did a complete turn about and raced towards the enemy boats which was more than 200m away from the one it was aimed at. Hit by the powerful warhead the rocket was carrying, the boat began to smoke and finally explosions were heard as the boat tilted on its side. Screams of both the wounded and the frightened were distinctly audible and many soldiers were seen jumping into the river. Dozens of other rockets which were fired clearly missed their targets but the one hit scored was enough to put the fear of the Lord into the hearts of the enemy"

(Madiebo, 1980)

Biafra under the leadership of Emeka Odumegwu Ojukwu was an emerging African military technology power.
The record is there for all to see. Ojukwu was not even as old as Bilygoat here when he led an effort that struck fear into the heart of the enemy.

The enemy is desperate to change our glorious history and defame our great leader. All their efforts will achieve the opposite. cool
Re: Ojukwu's Memoirs In The Offing - Bianca by Onlytruth(m): 10:01am On Apr 17, 2010
". . . I believe that it is better even from the point of survival to fight and be conquered than to surrender without fighting."

~ George Orwell
Re: Ojukwu's Memoirs In The Offing - Bianca by bilymuse: 10:05am On Apr 17, 2010
Ojukwu's recent presence in the Washington DC area did not inspire much enthusiasm within the Igbo community. The Igbo's earlier perception of him was shaped through the distorted prisms of the Biafran propaganda. The Biafran propaganda apotheosized him, so, in the Igbo minds, he became something of a deity, an invaluable political asset. But, over the years, he proved himself a political profligate, improvidently spending his political capital. His repeated political blunders, especially, that his infamous waltz with Sani Abacha demystified and stripped him of much of his political legitimacy. It left him devoid of any political good will, except for the lingering grip of the Biafran propaganda on some Igbo minds.
Re: Ojukwu's Memoirs In The Offing - Bianca by Onlytruth(m): 10:05am On Apr 17, 2010
But the Igbo appear to have learnt a lesson which will make it difficult for them to rebel as readily as they did in the past. It would appear that some people somewhere who always incited the Igbo into rebellion were never around whenever the confrontation began. If the Igbo can only give others a chance to fight their own wars, there may never be any more wars in Nigeria in which they will be involved directly.

~ Alexander A. Madiebo, rtd major-general Commander of the Biafran Armed Forces.
Re: Ojukwu's Memoirs In The Offing - Bianca by bilymuse: 10:07am On Apr 17, 2010
Onlylier

". . . I believe that it is better even from the point of survival to fight and be conquered than to surrender without fighting."

~ George Orwell

Well your shameless coward of a leader , betrayed his people and ran away
Re: Ojukwu's Memoirs In The Offing - Bianca by Onlytruth(m): 10:09am On Apr 17, 2010
The Bilymuse of Nigeria will always incite Igbos and then run away to join the Hausas when the actual war comes.
NOT AGAIN.

Next time Bilymuse, you will fight alone or go into slavery alone.

We have done our turn and paid our dues.

Our beloved leader, Emeka Odumegwu Ojukwu is growing old gracefully, enjoying our love, devotion and cherish.

He will enjoy it more after his exit from this world.
Re: Ojukwu's Memoirs In The Offing - Bianca by Onlytruth(m): 10:11am On Apr 17, 2010
bilymuse:

Onlylier

Well your shameless coward of a leader , betrayed his people and ran away

He and his people achieved more than you and your people could never achieve in your miserable lives.

Today he is BELOVED by his people.

Your thieving and cowardly leaders either kill one another or die in complete ignominy.
Re: Ojukwu's Memoirs In The Offing - Bianca by bilymuse: 10:12am On Apr 17, 2010
But the Igbo appear to have learnt a lesson which will make it difficult for them to rebel as readily as they did in the past

what Ojukwu tought the Igbo is that its OK to betray your people and be a hero
Re: Ojukwu's Memoirs In The Offing - Bianca by bilymuse: 10:13am On Apr 17, 2010
Ojukwu is a vulture, and his supporters are vultures too
Re: Ojukwu's Memoirs In The Offing - Bianca by Onlytruth(m): 10:15am On Apr 17, 2010
bilymuse:

what Ojukwu tought the Igbo is that its OK to betray your people and be a hero

No, what your people thought the Igbo is that SATAN can rule Nigeria and we will even campaign for him before your cowardly backstabbing people.
That is Nigeria you will have whether you like it or not.
Re: Ojukwu's Memoirs In The Offing - Bianca by Onlytruth(m): 10:17am On Apr 17, 2010
bilymuse:

Ojukwu is a vulture, and his supporters are vultures too

And you are a cursed slowpoke bringing down curses on your family and tribe. Your people have killed more of your own than any other tribe in Nigeria.
Re: Ojukwu's Memoirs In The Offing - Bianca by Katsumoto: 10:18am On Apr 17, 2010
Onlytruth:

But the Igbo appear to have learnt a lesson which will make it difficult for them to rebel as readily as they did in the past. It would appear that some people somewhere who always incited the Igbo into rebellion were never around whenever the confrontation began. If the Igbo can only give others a chance to fight their own wars, there may never be any more wars in Nigeria in which they will be involved directly.

~ Alexander A. Madiebo, rtd major-general Commander of the Biafran Armed Forces.

Isn't that just a lie; who were the Igbos fighting to protect? Was it not the Igbos? And who incited the Igbos to fight in the first place?
Re: Ojukwu's Memoirs In The Offing - Bianca by bilymuse: 10:20am On Apr 17, 2010
The problem faced by some Igbos on the forum is that: "They are unable to distinguish between Ojukwu and biafra war"
They think Ojukwu is biafra war and biafra war is Ojukwu, both are the opposite side of the same coin.
Its a pity.
Re: Ojukwu's Memoirs In The Offing - Bianca by Katsumoto: 10:22am On Apr 17, 2010
Onlytruth:

No, [b]what your people [/b]thought the Igbo is that SATAN can rule Nigeria and we will even campaign for him before your cowardly backstabbing people.
That is Nigeria you will have whether you like it or not.

Who are his people? Do tell
The man has not identified with any ethnic group and you have assumed to know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Did My Best As Governor Of Edo State – Lucky Igbinedion / Terrorists Are All Over The Place, We Must Be More Watchful, Buhari Warns Read / Plateau Killings: Prosecute Author Of Fake News – MURIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.