Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,216 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Ojukwu's Memoirs In The Offing - Bianca - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu's Memoirs In The Offing - Bianca (11694 Views)

Wike’s Impeachment In The Offing So Soon?- By Kennedy Friday / Gej Lied About Being Loyal To His Wife - What Other Lies Are In The Offing / Buhari/Tinubu Ticket In The Offing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu's Memoirs In The Offing - Bianca by Onlytruth(m): 10:23am On Apr 17, 2010
Katsumoto:

Isn't that just a lie; who were the Igbos fighting to protect? Was it not the Igbos? And who incited the Igbos to fight in the first place?

I wonder why this thread is crawling with Yorubas! undecided undecided undecided

What are you afraid of, you and your moronic brother Bily the he-goat?
Oh I remember now. You want to change our history. Go tell your brother to ask your leaders to account for their own actions. In fact both of you should do so, together!  cool
Re: Ojukwu's Memoirs In The Offing - Bianca by giftirene(f): 10:24am On Apr 17, 2010
ojukwu  the man of war please  spell us. ;d cry
Re: Ojukwu's Memoirs In The Offing - Bianca by Onlytruth(m): 10:24am On Apr 17, 2010
Katsumoto:

Who are his people? Do tell
The man has not identified with any ethnic group and you have assumed to know.

The man is TYPICAL. All I need to know is that he is a coward crying more than the bereaved and I know for sure where he is from.  undecided undecided
Re: Ojukwu's Memoirs In The Offing - Bianca by Katsumoto: 10:30am On Apr 17, 2010
Onlytruth:

I wonder why this thread is crawling with Yorubas! undecided undecided undecided

What are you afraid of, you and your moronic brother Bily the he-goat?
Oh I remember now. You want to change our history. Go tell your brother to ask your leaders to account for their own actions. In fact both of you should do so, together!  cool

This is a public forum and I am at liberty to comment upon any topic that is open. If you want only delusional people like yourself to comment on your Biafran/Igbo topics, then I suggest that you visit Biafran only forums. Until then, if you make any postings that warrants a response from me, I will do so. Who wants to change your history? The purpose of history is for one to learn from it and not for one to whip unnecessary sentiments; however, you are free to whip yourself into any kind of frenzy.
Re: Ojukwu's Memoirs In The Offing - Bianca by bilymuse: 10:33am On Apr 17, 2010
Ojukwu benefited handsomely from the war, while the rest of Igbos were losers.
At the end of the war, the coward stole biafra money and  ran away, claiming his going to form a government in exile.  Years later when he returned from exile, he got his properties back, the rest of the Igbo lost theirs. His rank was restored by the FG with full benefit, hundred of thousands of former biafran soldiers got nothing. Hes the self appointed leader of the Igbos , collaborating with every government in power.
Re: Ojukwu's Memoirs In The Offing - Bianca by Onlytruth(m): 10:35am On Apr 17, 2010
Katsumoto:

This is a public forum and I am at liberty to comment upon any topic that is open. If you want only delusional people like yourself to comment on your Biafran/Igbo topics, then I suggest that you visit Biafran only forums. Until then, if you make any postings that warrants a response from me, I will do so. Who wants to change your history? The purpose of history is for one to learn from it [/b]and not for one to whip unnecessary sentiments; however, you are free to whip yourself into any kind of frenzy.

Nah nah, Nigerians HATE history, so they work very hard to distort it. They can't even accept the one unfolding right before their eyes. undecided undecided undecided

I opened a thread on the miserable living of Nigerians inside dumpsters in Lagos. What did I get, a long list of people denying the obvious fact that humans are living like animals (rats and moles) inside dumps. They are still attacking the BBC!
So mine is to guard the history my people died to create.
One million of your type and that stinking animal called [b]bilygoat
cannot change our history.
Re: Ojukwu's Memoirs In The Offing - Bianca by KnowAll(m): 10:40am On Apr 17, 2010
If Ojukwu has never released a memoir in the 70 odd years he has spent on this Earth, despite all the despicable things he has done to his people which would have filled several volumes of encyclopedia  then anything released now would be a pack of lies and spiced up illusion of a senile old man. One would have thought that a man as erudite as Ojukwu would be on his 3rd edition, a scholar of Oxford so I heard, undecided  why a belated story book at this stage of his life. My conclusion would be this, his memoirs would probably be very handy and serve the younger members in our community very well.

It would definately be tales from moon light,  fairy tales that would excite in no small measures our little sons and daughters. I as a proud Nigeria father would definately look forward to buying it for my 3 year old daughter, my mantra has always been buy made in Nigeria.
Re: Ojukwu's Memoirs In The Offing - Bianca by bilymuse: 10:42am On Apr 17, 2010
Onlylier
One million of your type and that stinking animal called bilygoat cannot change our history.

The problem faced by some Igbos on the forum is that: "They are unable to distinguish between Ojukwu and biafra war"
They think Ojukwu is biafra war and biafra war is Ojukwu, both are the opposite side of the same coin.
Its a pity.
Re: Ojukwu's Memoirs In The Offing - Bianca by Onlytruth(m): 10:44am On Apr 17, 2010
bilymuse:

Ojukwu benefited handsomely from the war, while the rest of Igbos were losers.
At the end of the war, the coward stole biafra money and  ran away, claiming his going to form a government in exile.  Years later when he returned from exile, he got his properties back, the rest of the Igbo lost theirs. His rank was restored by the FG with full benefit, hundred of thousands of former biafran soldiers got nothing. Hes the self appointed leader of the Igbos , collaborating with every government in power.

No, the Igbo benefited more, because for the first time in history, we became one nation under one leader. Huge stuff for us.  Again we struck fear into your father, which is why you are here desperately trying to change that history.
But, you know what, you cannot succeed. One of these days, the wind will blow in Nigeria and we shall know who is who. The more things change, the more they remain the same.
Ojukwu lost much much more than the Igbo because he didn't have to fight. All he needed do was sell off the Igbo into the slavery which your fathers planned for us. He could have been like his thieving peers from your tribe and could have even ruled Nigeria in subsequent years. HE DID NOT. HE FOUGHT.  For that, he lost everything. His worth today is in GOLD.

43 years after, God is still keeping him alive to be a judgment against your lies.
Re: Ojukwu's Memoirs In The Offing - Bianca by Katsumoto: 10:51am On Apr 17, 2010
Onlytruth:

Nah nah, Nigerians HATE history, so they work very hard to distort it. They can't even accept the one unfolding right before their eyes. undecided undecided undecided

I opened a thread on the miserable living of Nigerians inside dumpsters in Lagos. What did I get, a long list of people denying the obvious fact that humans are living like animals (rats and moles) inside dumps. They are still attacking the BBC!
One million of your type and that stinking animal called [b]bilygoat cannot change our history. [/b]

You sir, would be an old fool and a liar if you can not produce a post where I attempted to change your (Igbo) history.
I don't understand certain people on these forums. You are a liar as soon as you have a differing opinion to that held by them. There are certain historical facts that can not be challenged and there are certain points/factors that are reliant on being witnessed, and then, there are certain issues that are open to interpretation. Since we are all different, must we agree on the interpretation of historical events?

Madiebo was clearly being disingenuous when he insinuated that someone or some other groups incited the Igbos to fight or rebel. Is it not a fact that Ojukwu declared Biafra in response to the pogroms? So where did the inciting come from? The problem with you and some others is that you are unable to analyse issues by yourself in a logical manner; you are reliant on some other 'higher' power to do it for you and then you come and post such nonsense on a forum where anyone can challenge such ludicrous statements. Like I said previously, if you don't want to be challenge, keep your propaganda to Biafran forums.

I await your evidence as to how I attempted to change Igbo history.
Re: Ojukwu's Memoirs In The Offing - Bianca by Onlytruth(m): 10:53am On Apr 17, 2010
For some idiots here joining this cursed animal bilygoat, ask  yourself this question:
What could Ojukwu have lost if after the massacres of 50,000 Igbos in the north, he simply went and bowed down to Gowon?
What could he have lost? NOTHING. In fact, he would have likely become one of the Nigerian heads of state before now and stolen his own share of billions of dollars like Obasanjo, Idiagbon and the weeping general Oladipo Diya.

He chose the higher ground: the defense of his people against pogrom and injustice.

He LOST EVERYTHING for that. His peers are billionaire thieves today in Nigeria, some aiming for another term in office as president.
Re: Ojukwu's Memoirs In The Offing - Bianca by bilymuse: 10:56am On Apr 17, 2010
Onlylier
No, the Igbo benefited more, because for the first time in history, we became one nation under one leader. Huge stuff for us.  Again we struck fear into your father, which is why you are here desperately trying to change that history.

Nobody is afraid of the Igbos. People are rather disgusted and unimpressed.
Ojukwu taught us how to deal with the Igbos, put them under pressure, they ll run away. Alternatively, induce them with bride, and the opposition will falter.

Its the mindset of a spare dealer, no morality, no shame, he worship money. Give him money and he would betray his mother
Re: Ojukwu's Memoirs In The Offing - Bianca by Onlytruth(m): 10:57am On Apr 17, 2010
Katsumoto:

You sir would be an old fool and a liar if you can not produce a post where I attempted to change your (Igbo) history.
I don't understand certain people on these forums. You are a liar as soon as you have a differing opinion to that held by them. There are certain historical facts that can not be challenged and there are certain points/factors that are reliant on being witnessed, and then, there are certain issues that are open to interpretation. Since we are all different, must we agree on the interpretation of historical events?

Madiebo was clearly being disingenuous when he insinuated that someone or some other groups incited the Igbos to fight or rebel. Is it not a fact that Ojukwu declared Biafra in response to the pogroms? So where did the inciting come from? The problem with you and some others is that you are unable to analyse issues by yourself in a logical manner; you are reliant on some other 'higher' power to do it for you and then you come and post such nonsense on a forum where anyone can challenge such ludicrous statements. Like I said previously, if you don't want to be challenge, keep your propaganda to Biafran forums.

I await your evidence as to how I attempted to change Igbo history.

And you actually expect me to respond to that?   undecided
Re: Ojukwu's Memoirs In The Offing - Bianca by Onlytruth(m): 11:00am On Apr 17, 2010
bilymuse:

Onlylier
Nobody is afraid of the Igbos. People are rather disgusted and unimpressed.
Ojukwu taught us how to deal with the Igbos, put them under pressure, they ll run away. Alternatively, induce them with bride, and the opposition will falter.

Its the mindset of a spare dealer, no morality, no shame, he worship money. Give him money and he would betray his mother

Thank you for that -GOAT! lmfao! grin

Anyway, your people are pathetic cowards. The history of Nigeria showed that as at 1965 you could not even fill your quota in the Nigerian military.
The East filled her quota abundantly. Loud mouth COWARD.
Re: Ojukwu's Memoirs In The Offing - Bianca by Katsumoto: 11:00am On Apr 17, 2010
Onlytruth:

For some idiots here joining this cursed animal bilygoat, ask  yourself this question:
What could Ojukwu have lost if after the massacres of 50,000 Igbos in the north, he simply went and bowed down to Gowon?
What could he have lost? NOTHING. In fact, he would have likely become one the Nigerian heads of state before now and stolen his own billions of dollars like Obasanjo, Idiagbon and the weeping general Oladipo Diya.

He chose the higher ground: the defense of his people against pogrom and injustice.

He LOST EVERYTHING for that. His peers are billionaire thieves today in Nigeria, some aiming for another term in office as president.

The problem with you is that you see everything through tribal lenses. How you included Idiagbon on that list and left out ass kissers such as Ike Nwachukwu, Chijuka, Ekueme baffles me. Did Ojukwu not hobnob with Abacha, Nigeria's most despotic and evil leader?
Re: Ojukwu's Memoirs In The Offing - Bianca by Katsumoto: 11:02am On Apr 17, 2010
Onlytruth:

And you actually expect me to respond to that?   undecided

You made an accusation and I challenged you to provide the evidence. So yes, I expect you to.
Re: Ojukwu's Memoirs In The Offing - Bianca by Onlytruth(m): 11:03am On Apr 17, 2010
Katsumoto:

The problem with you is that you see everything through tribal lenses. How you included Idiagbon on that list and left out backside kissers such as Ike Nwachukwu, Chijuka, Ekueme baffles me. Did Ojukwu not hobnob with Abacha, Nigeria's most despotic and evil leader?

He had his Igbo agenda when he did that, and I wish he did much much more! I wish Abacha is alive today. But not to worry, other of your nemesis from the north will soon ascend the presidency next year. We Ndigbo will do our best to help enthrone him.  cool
Re: Ojukwu's Memoirs In The Offing - Bianca by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 17, 2010
Eziachi you are beyond help - you have chosen to deify this man who whose sole ambition in life was self aggrandisement, if you are happy to be made a fool of that is your prerogative, but for christ's sake leave those of us who refuse to bow before this fraud to express their heartfelt opinions, have you ever heard of a great leader who claims that he stood for the emancipation of his people taking the cowards way out, even Hitler who was demonised by america and britain did the honourable thing and sacrificed his life for his people, Tojo of Japan committed suicide like an honourable man after the americans dropped the atomic bomb on nagasaki and hiroshima claiming thousands of japanese lives, these are true heroes, not this fake self appointed charlatan, this man will go down in history as one of the worst leaders in the history of the igbo people, what kind of leader ducks out after leading so many people to their death, some fool had the nerve to compare him to mandela - yeah right, isnt that idiot missing out one important fact, mandela actually sacrificed 27 years of his life for what he beleived in, ojukwu where was his own sacrifice? 12 years in ivory coast plotting his comeback - give me a break, the man is a fraud. the truth of the matter is Ojukwu is a megalomaniac, his upbringing made him believe that power was his birthright, his sojourn abroad in epsom (thanks katsumoto) and oxford only created delusions of grandeur in his mind, i have said that sending impressionable young black men to foreign elite institiutions messes up their minds, he tried to become an english gentleman and he was rejected, i beleive this was the genesis of his deranged megalomania - even Zik (who i do not admire either) warned him off. What Ojukwu in his impressionable mind at the time didnt appreciate was that greater forces were at play in the nigerian situation, as an officer and a gentleman of the english establishment, how come he did not understand the treachery of the british, how come he could not understand that there was no way in hell the british would allow an igbo man to take control of the oil rich niger delta region when they had fought tooth and nail to put in place a northern oligarchy, people say he is an intelligent man but i question that because an intelligent man would know that the stakes were so high, the obstacles so stacked against igbos during this period there was no way he could win, unless he had a foreign ally, but no he ploughed on regardless and 3m lost their lives.

i think instead of us frothing in the mouth at each other, we should rather stick to the issues, let us be less condescending at each other and tackle the genuine reasons why some people do, or do not consider ojukwu as hero, i for one, would want answers to the bolded part of cap28 post above.
Re: Ojukwu's Memoirs In The Offing - Bianca by kettykings: 11:40am On Apr 17, 2010
Please we nigerians at least tell our selves the truth , who is a real hero and a coward . If you call ojukwu a coward what will you call ogundipe who despite being the most senior military offcer in the nigerian army could not take over after the july 1966 coup but ran away to london . I keep wondering why we nigerians refuse to protect the truth in some occasions he who fought and ran away after 3 years and he who has refused to fight only aligning him self with a strong party who really is a coward , i understand if it was an ijaw man that won june 12 election the story who have been different or what if the present vice president was an igbo or yoruba man. The first igbo would have fought and after being overwhelmed by the whole nigerians and G8 even sabotaged by his tribe would have run away while the latter yoruba would not even have fought even if us, uk germany , russia ,china, cananda , inshort even if the whole G8 backed him with the whole southern nigeria and middle belt . Just as it happened during june 12 . Yorubas are the only tribe that is yet to execute a coup in nigeria either failed or succesful. I think yorubas should stop this attitude of critising ojukwu and look inwards for thier problems . The fulanis and ijaws for now are the boldest tribe not necessarily the strongest.
Re: Ojukwu's Memoirs In The Offing - Bianca by Onlytruth(m): 11:44am On Apr 17, 2010
kettykings:

Please we nigerians at least tell our selves the truth , who is a real hero and a coward . If you call ojukwu a coward what will you call ogundipe who despite being the most senior military offcer in the nigerian army could not take over after the july 1966 coup but ran away to london . I keep wondering why we nigerians refuse to protect the truth in some occasions he who fought and ran away after 3 years and he who has refused to fight only aligning him self with a strong party who really is a coward , i understand if it was an ijaw man that won june 12 election the story who have been different or what if the present vice president was an igbo or yoruba man. [b]The first igbo would have fought and after being overwhelmed by the whole nigerians and G8 even sabotaged by his tribe would have run away while the latter yoruba would not even have fought even if us, uk germany , russia ,china, cananda , inshort even if the whole G8 backed him with the whole southern nigeria and middle belt . Just as it happened during june 12 . Yorubas are the only tribe that is yet to execute a coup in nigeria either failed or succesful. I think yorubas should stop this attitude of critising ojukwu and look inwards for thier problems . [/b]The fulanis and ijaws for now are the boldest tribe not necessarily the strongest.

Powerful insight and honest input. The question is will they even be courageous enough to look truth in the face? They can't! Rather they would be sneaking around looking for cheap shots at the great leader of Igbo.
Re: Ojukwu's Memoirs In The Offing - Bianca by Katsumoto: 12:10pm On Apr 17, 2010
kettykings:

Please we nigerians at least tell our selves the truth , who is a real hero and a coward .  If you call ojukwu a coward what will you call ogundipe who despite being the most senior military offcer in the nigerian army could not take over after the july 1966 coup but ran away to london . I keep wondering why we nigerians refuse to protect the truth in some occasions he who fought and ran away after 3 years and he who has refused to fight only aligning him self with a strong party who really is a coward , i understand if it was an ijaw man that won june 12 election the story who have been different or what if the present vice president was an igbo or yoruba man. The first igbo would have  fought and after being overwhelmed by the whole nigerians and G8 even sabotaged by his tribe would have run away while the latter yoruba would not even have fought even if us, uk germany , russia ,china, cananda , inshort even if the whole G8 backed him with the whole southern nigeria and middle belt . Just as it happened during june 12 . Yorubas are the only tribe that is yet to execute a coup in nigeria either failed or succesful. I think yorubas should stop this attitude of critising ojukwu and look inwards for thier problems . The fulanis and ijaws for now are the boldest tribe not necessarily the strongest.

I really hate it when uninformed individuals expose their ignorance on the net; i suppose its the anonymity that the internet affords us all. Did Ogundipe really run? It is not a secret that the Yoruba's were the most under-represented ethnic group of the three major tribes in the military. After the July plotters had decimated Igbo officers and NCOs, it was impossible for anyone to challenge them. Ogundipe sent troops to flush out Murtala and co from the Ikeja cantonment and twice they failed because the troops were mainly Northerners and sympathised with the plotters. Ogundipe then sent Gowon to the cantonment to negotiate a surrender for the plotters but when Gowon got there, the situation changed. Murtala was bent on seceding but was warned by the British high commissioners against doing so, saying that the North would suffer. Ogundipe knew the game was up from a military stand-point after a northern soldier refused an order saying he would only take orders from Joe Garba. With no solution to the impasse (Ogundipe refusing to accept Murtala and Murtala, Martins Adamu, and Danjuma unwilling to trust Ogundipe), the british proposed a solution with Gowon as head of state since he was from the North but was not part of the plot.

That was how Ogundipe ended in London. For your information, Ogundipe was the only Nigerian officer during the second world war; he led troops in Burma. Ironsi and Fajuyi, Ogundipe were given the highest citations for serving in the Congo. It is funny how you label someone a coward because he puts others ahead of personal ambition. So organising coups that lead to the murder of innocent people is now a measure of bravery?

I don't understand some individuals sometimes. On one hand, you argue that the Igbos were brave for fighting a war with the odds stacked against them and on the other hand, when it is pointed out that Biafra lost the war and that 3 million people died, you start playing the victim card. You can accuse the Yoruba of cowardice all you want, but diplomacy and civil disobedience yields better results. After all, OnlyTruth and Ojukwu were promised by Abacha that Igbo would produce the next civilian president in Nigeria but guess which region produced the two candidates for the election. Pardon me for stating the obvious but the Igbo are the only major ethnic group that has no historical antecedents with regards to winning military campaigns. I don't need to educate you about successful campaigns won by the Hausa/Fulani, the Yoruba, the Bini, and even the small Nupe but if you so require such an education, let me know and i'll be happy to oblige.
Re: Ojukwu's Memoirs In The Offing - Bianca by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 17, 2010
kettykings:

Please we nigerians at least tell our selves the truth , who is a real hero and a coward .  If you call ojukwu a coward what will you call ogundipe who despite being the most senior military offcer in the nigerian army could not take over after the july 1966 coup but ran away to london .

ogundipe is not an issue here, i believe he has never been considered anybody,s hero. such names should not even  be mentioned.

kettykings:

I keep wondering why we nigerians refuse to protect the truth in some occasions he who fought and ran away after 3 years and he who has refused to fight only aligning him self with a strong party who really is a coward

the answer to your question is both of them are cowards.

kettykings:

The first igbo would have  fought and after being overwhelmed by the whole nigerians and G8 even sabotaged by his tribe would have run away

the question is, is this a good strategy? why do you continue to sacrifice more lives when you know you can,t win?

kettykings:

Yorubas are the only tribe that is yet to execute a coup in nigeria either failed or succesful.

come to think of it, this is very true
Re: Ojukwu's Memoirs In The Offing - Bianca by Katsumoto: 12:24pm On Apr 17, 2010
df2006:

the question is, is this a good strategy? why do you continue to sacrifice more lives when you know you can,t win?

Some people do not understand that Bravery can only be useful in battles but GOOD strategy is necessary to win wars.

df2006:

come to think of it, this is very true

Is that a good or bad thing?
Re: Ojukwu's Memoirs In The Offing - Bianca by baslone: 12:26pm On Apr 17, 2010
Onlytruth:

b]In fact, he would have likely become one of the Nigerian heads of state before now and stolen his own share of billions of dollars like Obasanjo, Idiagbon and the weeping general Oladipo Diya. [/b]

He actually attempted when he came back into politics but failed.
Re: Ojukwu's Memoirs In The Offing - Bianca by Katsumoto: 12:34pm On Apr 17, 2010
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Some people wouldn't accept the truth, even if it stared them in the face and b.i.t.c.h-slapped them. I am agreeing with you by the way.
Re: Ojukwu's Memoirs In The Offing - Bianca by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 17, 2010
Katsumoto:

Pardon me for stating the obvious but the Igbo are the only major ethnic group that has no historical antecedents with regards to winning military campaigns.

this answers some of the questionable follies of ojukwu. with no past experience of  practical military activity the majority of the biafrans had an illusion that the war could be won, strategy is key in military campaigns and it was definitely lacking in biafra, not that most of the brilliant officers didn,t have it, but ojukwu would not listen, the fear of being called saboteur drove some of these men from telling ojukwu the truth, and once you are against ojukwu, you re definitely sabo.
Re: Ojukwu's Memoirs In The Offing - Bianca by Katsumoto: 12:49pm On Apr 17, 2010
df2006:

this answers some of the questionable follies of ojukwu. with no past experience of  practical military activity the majority of the biafrans had an illusion that the war could be won, strategy is key in military campaigns and it was definitely lacking in biafra, not that most of the brilliant officers didn,t have it, but ojukwu would not listen, the fear of being called saboteur drove some of these men from telling ojukwu the truth, and once you are against ojukwu, you re definitely sabo.

Hillary Njoku, who happened to have the same Nigerian rank as Ojukwu, was imprisoned for arguing against Ojukwu's strategy.
Re: Ojukwu's Memoirs In The Offing - Bianca by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 17, 2010
Katsumoto:

Is that a good or bad thing?

even though coups have been used to set back nigeria into the stone age, they remain the only medium used by gallant young men to change the status quo,  from the nzeogwu coup, muritala coup, to gideon orkar, coup. there has been no attempt by yoruba officers to cause a change of status quo, i find this odd, looking at the list of soldiers involved in the orkah coup, not one single yoruba man.
Re: Ojukwu's Memoirs In The Offing - Bianca by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 17, 2010
^^How about Donaldson Oladipo Diya?
Re: Ojukwu's Memoirs In The Offing - Bianca by Dede1(m): 1:23pm On Apr 17, 2010
@bilygoat

I have to unequivocally state that if the miserable life of bilygoat has to survive for two days based on the loudmouthed jackass’s brief essay on Biafra, the punk would definitely make a mark on the obituary section of the dailies. It is a display of holistic idiocy on the part of the dimwit to insinuate that Ndigbo do not know the difference between Ojukwu and Biafra war. Granted that Ojukwu is an individual while Biafra was a nascent nation, any person of less intellect such as bilygoat can not even attempt a sentence on Biafra without Ojukwu’s name. Biafra had soldiers better than Murtala Mohammad but not deserters such as him. Each time you wrote “we heard” in one of your foolish drivels about Biafra, it makes you appear lazier and dumber person. 

@Cap28

To say that I was not impress on reading the names of your listed revolutionaries in Africa is an understatement. I guess you are entitled to your skewed opinion and must be judged by your words. Please be informed that your words betrayed you as a dimwitted jackass.

@Katsumoto

To write that “the Yoruba's were the most under-represented ethnic group of the three major tribes in the military” is simply mischievous streaming from seeds of deceit planted by the western region of Nigerian publications of 1967. I think you over exaggerated when you used the phrase “decimated Igbo officers and NCOs” in order to manipulated already weak and cheap political point. Yoruba had the second highest number of officers in Nigeria army as of January 1, 1966. This is also true about the NCOs. Thanks goodness that we live among recorded events as to avoid being told by certain group of people that Ogundipe never existed. It is very disappointing to read a waste of brain effort from you. Gowon was part and conniving central figure in July 29, 1966 coup.
Re: Ojukwu's Memoirs In The Offing - Bianca by bilymuse: 1:27pm On Apr 17, 2010
Ojukwu is a comprehensive bad luck to the Igbos. He's the type of person a trader meets on is way to the market and scream ewo, tufiakwa! and return home in disgust; because  its going to be a bad day.
Re: Ojukwu's Memoirs In The Offing - Bianca by bilymuse: 1:39pm On Apr 17, 2010
@DeDEzero mumu
You are a fool, if you know the difference between biafra war and Ojukwu, then you would acknowledge that OJukwu has no right to kill anybody for desertion and collaboration during the war, while he desert the Igbo people at the end of the war.

You think Ojukwu is biafra and every of his action is ordain, that remain your big problem. Others lough at you, because they understand Ojukwu is a fraud, cheap opportunist and a shameless coward.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

CPC & ACN Merger Faces Challenge From Stakeholders / Amotekun Battles Fulani Herdsmen In Kishi Forest. / Court Nullifies Warrant Of Arrest On Umo Eno, Admits Been Misled By Applicant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.