Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Ladies: How Guys Feel When They Are Called "Broke Guys" - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: How Guys Feel When They Are Called "Broke Guys" (6982 Views)

I Prefer To Go Stingy Than Be called Broke Ass / Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: How Guys Feel When They Are Called "Broke Guys" by Penthomi(f): 3:22pm On Jan 21, 2018
Zykod:

I dont have time for dumb and smart ladies alike, where the time? I'm not discriminating, simply stating a fact. Jesus said one greater than the Temple is here, it wasn't ascribed as sin. This is the problem with intelligence, we get too analytical and find fault in virtually anything. Intelligent people suffer from having too much of it, which is another turn -down that
*dissuade me from associating with people with seemingly too much intelligence*
[b][/b], take a chill pill. For emphasis, i havn't met more than 5 intelligent chicks, perhaps my standard may be the problem.

You will be fine o. You don't associate with people with seemingly too much intelligence yet you have never met more than 5 smart Nigerian ladies. I think it's safe to say that you naturally gravitate towards dumb people. Lol
Re: Ladies: How Guys Feel When They Are Called "Broke Guys" by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 21, 2018
Penthomi:

You will be fine o. You don't associate with people with seemingly too much intelligence yet you have never met more than 5 smart Nigerian ladies. I think it's safe to say that you naturally gravitate towards dumb people. Lol

Don't take me too serious. Seriously, no need to fight, i'm sure we're on the same team
Re: Ladies: How Guys Feel When They Are Called "Broke Guys" by Blackhawk01: 3:24pm On Jan 21, 2018
mrphysics:

Are you serious?
I strongly do not think you are much better than most nairalanders here. So kindly stick to yourself and allow others to live. You don't tell us what to do simply because you sit behind your keyboard and think that everyone is broke.

Young man, if you'll rather sit behind keypads to grow ten horns and stew over being called a broke arse by monikers on a faceless forum instead of working to be a better person, that's your headache.
Re: Ladies: How Guys Feel When They Are Called "Broke Guys" by Penthomi(f): 3:24pm On Jan 21, 2018
mrphysics:

Sure. Thanks ma'am and a happy sunday to you

To you too.
Re: Ladies: How Guys Feel When They Are Called "Broke Guys" by themonk(m): 3:24pm On Jan 21, 2018
Zykod:

Lol. grin grin grin Phyics is more fun, sowwie
Metaphysics is physics yet to be discovered cheesy
Re: Ladies: How Guys Feel When They Are Called "Broke Guys" by ba7man(m): 3:25pm On Jan 21, 2018
themonk:

You have always been, everybody is. Its harder to try out things for the first time, especially things that are not logical. It is stupid actually but then a normal life is boring. Old people regret what the didnt do not what they did. How far can we go by going round the same loop of picking the best characters and then discorvery our algorithm is wrong or the character got boring.

Maybe intuition or randomness have metaphysical value. What is even randomness?

If i chose a ball from twelve balls in a basket, why would i say it is a random choice when i cannot go back in time and try the same exercise to see if i would pick a different ball. What if randomness depends on time?

So we can never know the metaphysical importance of a moment or random decision until we try it. Dont be scared, our future is well written. Go random, maybe once.
This your story is getting too complex and long. undecided

Abeg, we're trying to defend our brothers here in the endless pursuit of cash.

Pm her and take it away from here
Re: Ladies: How Guys Feel When They Are Called "Broke Guys" by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 21, 2018
themonk:

Metaphysics is physics yet to be discovered cheesy

Naaa. You know they're different

Don't derail this lovely thread cause very soon we will need to start bragging about financial statuses on this lovely thread ( I'll be on the sidelines watching cause i'm totally cool if anyone calls me broke )
Re: Ladies: How Guys Feel When They Are Called "Broke Guys" by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 21, 2018
ba7man:
This your story is getting too complex and long. undecided

Abeg, we're trying to defend our brothers here in the endless pursuit of cash.

Pm her and take it away from here

This sounds like curse o @ in the endless pursuit of cash.

There are lots of ways to make money legally in Nigeria and online na, as in fvcken clean money legit, no fraud

1 Like

Re: Ladies: How Guys Feel When They Are Called "Broke Guys" by makydebbie(f): 3:27pm On Jan 21, 2018
themonk:

You have always been, everybody is. Its harder to try out things for the first time, especially things that are not logical. It is stupid actually but then a normal life is boring. Old people regret what the didnt do not what they did. How far can we go by going round the same loop of picking the best characters and then discorvery our algorithm is wrong or the character got boring.

Maybe intuition or randomness have metaphysical value. What is even randomness?

If i chose a ball from twelve balls in a basket, why would i say it is a random choice when i cannot go back in time and try the same exercise to see if i would pick a different ball. What if randomness depends on time?

So we can never know the metaphysical importance of a moment or random decision until we try it. Dont be scared, our future is well written. Go random, maybe once.
What makes you think I'm living a normal life and I don't go random sometimes?

What if I've made a random decision that got me burned? Don't you think I'll need to be cautious about going random? I don't just go around looking for a particular kind of my person, it depends on how we vibe. Varieties of life, variety is important and I know. If we were all normal with the same old routine, I'm sure I won't be alive.
Going random is fun and risky, I've to be mentally and emotionally ready for the risk I'm taking. And I daresay I'll rather use such energy for more important issues.
Re: Ladies: How Guys Feel When They Are Called "Broke Guys" by ba7man(m): 3:28pm On Jan 21, 2018
Zykod:

Naaa. You know they're different

Don't derail this lovely thread cause very soon we will need to start bragging about financial statuses on this lovely thread ( I'll be on the sidelines watching cause i'm totally cool if anyone calls me broke )
Seriously, but let's resist bragging tho because someone in a far more financially comfortable position is silently reading and laughing.
Re: Ladies: How Guys Feel When They Are Called "Broke Guys" by Penthomi(f): 3:29pm On Jan 21, 2018
Zykod:

Don't take me too serious. Seriously, no need to fight, i'm sure we're on the same team

Haha
Re: Ladies: How Guys Feel When They Are Called "Broke Guys" by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 21, 2018
ba7man:
Seriously, but let's resist bragging tho because someone in a far more financially comfortable position is silently reading and laughing.

I know a chick on the forum that earns high figures came in here, watched and zoomed off without commenting... grin I'm talking a chick with 350-400k income a month,so before una brag, consider what y'all signing up for before una start.... grin

If there's bragging i'll just walk off, too old for such ish... so i aint bothered, but then it's petty....I know this thread is tilting towards that direction so i'll just watch all of una..

1 Like

Re: Ladies: How Guys Feel When They Are Called "Broke Guys" by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 21, 2018
Penthomi:

Haha

I love dem ladies. You always love men that agrees with you guys sha grin
Re: Ladies: How Guys Feel When They Are Called "Broke Guys" by ba7man(m): 3:36pm On Jan 21, 2018
Zykod:

I know a chick on the forum that earns high figures came in here, watched and zoomed off without commenting... grin

If there's bragging i'll just walk off, too old for such ish... so i aint bothered, but then it's petty....I know this thread is tilting towards that direction so i'll just watch all of una..
That iamj guy was once insulting a chick her I'm following.......if he knew her real status, he'll shut up and beg for forex.

We got some silent, very financially well off people here but it's empty barrels that do make all the noise.
Re: Ladies: How Guys Feel When They Are Called "Broke Guys" by iamJ(m): 3:51pm On Jan 21, 2018
ba7man:
That iamj guy was once insulting a chick her I'm following.......if he knew her real status, he'll shut up and beg for forex.

We got some silent, very financially well off people here but it's empty barrels that do make all the noise.
shut it

Re: Ladies: How Guys Feel When They Are Called "Broke Guys" by Henryfocoyo(m): 3:57pm On Jan 21, 2018
sekxyqueen:
go and make money and stop giving excuses for being broke
single ladies shud go nd marry 2. Let dem stop giving excuses for being hole OKAY!
Re: Ladies: How Guys Feel When They Are Called "Broke Guys" by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 21, 2018
Henryfocoyo:
single ladies shud go nd marry 2. Let dem stop giving excuses for being hole OKAY!
Like d lady that proposed and got the humiliation of her life? Or is there a market where they sell husband material that I haven't heard of
Re: Ladies: How Guys Feel When They Are Called "Broke Guys" by ba7man(m): 4:16pm On Jan 21, 2018
iamJ:
shut it
Hey kid, I seen your scruffy, hungry looking pic and it's only online that you can say this.
Re: Ladies: How Guys Feel When They Are Called "Broke Guys" by iamJ(m): 4:20pm On Jan 21, 2018
[s]
ba7man:
Hey kid, I seen your scruffy, hungry looking pic and it's only online that you can say this.
[/s] cheesy why do poor people try so hard to be noticed
Re: Ladies: How Guys Feel When They Are Called "Broke Guys" by ba7man(m): 4:22pm On Jan 21, 2018
Zykod:

This sounds like curse o @ in the endless pursuit of cash.

There are lots of ways to make money legally in Nigeria and online na, as in fvcken clean money legit, no fraud
Its not......thats why when you earn N500 million, you don't retire, you hustle for more.

I hang out with people worth over N100 million (barely 40 yr old guys)......all make their money legit.

I hate illegit money. Why must your earning come at the expense of someone else's sweat and pain? That's cursed money.
Re: Ladies: How Guys Feel When They Are Called "Broke Guys" by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 21, 2018
mrphysics:

This is true. There are people called the CV/Resume/Business guys. They are those that sing their status to women. Trust me, it is better we have a healthy discussion regardless of peoples financial status. If you are richer than me, there is still someone richer than you. So it doesn't make sense talking about finance.

Yes you are right. Taking the stance of being broke will make one lose some loved friends. There is this thing among guys, when they are together, they relate well, they only brag when they see/have ladies around them. Some people grew up in a background that everything is kept simple with everyone being equal literally.

You are right. But we should keep pushing for a healthy nairaland where people are safe to discuss without being called names.

I feel one of the thigns that inspired this thread is that guys that flash wealth/money attract the ladies easily, but then, that's how the world is, life aint fair, this is one of those things you can never change
Re: Ladies: How Guys Feel When They Are Called "Broke Guys" by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 21, 2018
ba7man:

I dey watch am last year i dey laff. I took a screenshot of my financial earnings of 2017 when next he comes with his noise. Yeye fool

1 Like

Re: Ladies: How Guys Feel When They Are Called "Broke Guys" by ba7man(m): 4:25pm On Jan 21, 2018
iamJ:
cheesy why do poor people try so hard to be noticed
You look poor from your pic I saw.

No insult......just fact. undecided

Weak t-shirt, low self esteem, timid, scruffy face........ and a lot of empty online boast.

You're beneath me.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies: How Guys Feel When They Are Called "Broke Guys" by ImaIma1(f): 4:29pm On Jan 21, 2018
Op are you broke? Who is even a broke guy? Because at a point in time, most people get broke. The issue is if your default state is being broke. Or probably one who is not ambitious.

Firstly, stop seeing yourself as a broke guy, then you will realize that "they" dont refer to you when talking about broke guys.
Re: Ladies: How Guys Feel When They Are Called "Broke Guys" by iamJ(m): 4:34pm On Jan 21, 2018
ba7man:

Weak t-shirt, low self esteem, timid, scruffy face........ and a lot of empty online boast.

You're beneath me.
I want to insult u too cry i'm trying so hard to get offended embarassed

But ure not relevant enough cry
Re: Ladies: How Guys Feel When They Are Called "Broke Guys" by ba7man(m): 4:37pm On Jan 21, 2018
iamJ:
I want to insult u too cry i'm trying so hard to get offended embarassed

But ure not relevant enough cry
You smell of Low self esteem so you call others "broke and ugly" to make yourself feel better.

There.....i just did a psyco-analysis of your mental state. It's my 2nd course of study.

When you log offline, think about it......YOU HAVE A LOW SELF ESTEEM......and I can see right through you. undecided
Re: Ladies: How Guys Feel When They Are Called "Broke Guys" by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 21, 2018
ba7man:

You're beneath me.
You're kind enough to describe him. Dude is indescribable going by his online boasting and offline personality. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: How Guys Feel When They Are Called "Broke Guys" by iamJ(m): 4:43pm On Jan 21, 2018
ba7man:
You smell of Low self esteem so you call others "broke and ugly" to make yourself feel better.

There.....i just did a psyco-analysis of your mental state. It's my 2nd course of study.

When you log offline, think about it......YOU HAVE A LOW SELF ESTEEM......and I can see right through you. undecided
u wish u were correct, Biko stop trying to see urself in me, u're too irrelevant to matter

relevant people better than u have tried, u're wasting ur time cheesy wetin concern me cheesy

i usually attack, for me to be quiet u suppose get the memo

I no Sabi carry cane dey flog dead body lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies: How Guys Feel When They Are Called "Broke Guys" by iamJ(m): 4:44pm On Jan 21, 2018
bonobo:
You're kind enough to describe him. Dude is indescribable going by his online boasting and offline personality. grin
even Nat Geo wild actresses dey put mouth

It's over cheesy
Re: Ladies: How Guys Feel When They Are Called "Broke Guys" by ba7man(m): 4:48pm On Jan 21, 2018
iamJ:
u wish u were correct, Biko stop trying to see urself in me, u're too irrelevant to matter

relevant people better than u have tried, u're wasting ur time cheesy wetin concern me cheesy

i usually attack, for me to be quiet u suppose get the memo

I no Sabi carry cane dey flog dead body lipsrsealed
Solve your low self esteem issues first without extending your inner pain to people........then come back.

You must think I'm one of these kids you "impress" here with your immaturity.
Re: Ladies: How Guys Feel When They Are Called "Broke Guys" by ba7man(m): 4:51pm On Jan 21, 2018
kimbraa:
I saw the person behind the moniker and was highly disappointed.

Very weak, timid looking guy........it explains why he tried so hard to inflate himself.
Re: Ladies: How Guys Feel When They Are Called "Broke Guys" by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 21, 2018
iamJ:
even Nat Geo wild actresses dey put mouth

It's over cheesy
I've asked you this before, and I'll still ask you again. What's the point in quoting me but changing my moniker to "Bonobo" when you think you can't give me a mention?. Ain't you the most stupid person living?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nawooh My woman Will Not Suffer In Cooking,best Chef On Nl(pic) / Any Ashawo Brothel In Enugu? / SMAN Taken Too Far, See What This Man Did To This Lady That Is Trending

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.