Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Ladies: How Guys Feel When They Are Called "Broke Guys" - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: How Guys Feel When They Are Called "Broke Guys" (6984 Views)

I Prefer To Go Stingy Than Be called Broke Ass / Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: How Guys Feel When They Are Called "Broke Guys" by vivalavida(m): 5:46pm On Jan 21, 2018
kimbraa:
Something incriminating must be found on me before that could happen.

Unless that place where the allegation was levelled is not the streets of Lagos

1 Like

Re: Ladies: How Guys Feel When They Are Called "Broke Guys" by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 21, 2018
sekxyqueen:
go and make money and stop giving excuses for being broke

Wicked gal. Wait a minute how do you ladies quantify made? How much does a guy need to have to qualify as not being broke ?

1 Like

Re: Ladies: How Guys Feel When They Are Called "Broke Guys" by sekxyqueen(f): 5:56pm On Jan 21, 2018
kimbraa:
Hahahaha. cheesy
He obviously doesn't watch his favourite Nat Geo Wild. Left for him, Aligator, crocodile, cameleon, lizard, should all be called lizards.
cheesy
Re: Ladies: How Guys Feel When They Are Called "Broke Guys" by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 21, 2018
sekxyqueen:

cheesy

Oya nah, i dey wait for my answer babe
Re: Ladies: How Guys Feel When They Are Called "Broke Guys" by sekxyqueen(f): 6:10pm On Jan 21, 2018
iamJ:
irony, the real illiterate here is you, I'm a graduate, are u? think is by faking brilliant on nairaland cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'm not a zoo keeper, being conversant with the details abt animals doesnt matter to me

ure pained because i called u ugly and ur mirror confirmed it, ure pained because i made nairalanders realize that ure ugly, ure pained because u cant use ur pix as dp anymore, i understand but i dont give a single fu:ck
giving excuses for being a compound illiterate

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: How Guys Feel When They Are Called "Broke Guys" by sekxyqueen(f): 6:12pm On Jan 21, 2018
Zykod:

Oya nah, i dey wait for my answer babe
firstly, your mind should emancipated from poverty mentality. ...
Re: Ladies: How Guys Feel When They Are Called "Broke Guys" by KevinDein: 6:23pm On Jan 21, 2018
ba7man:
Using gifs to hide your insecurities.

You're trying too hard......posting 1 would have been enough.

I see right through your irrelevant self....i studied these behaviours on an academic level.

Weak guy forming champion online. undecided
Lol grin
You are just like me. I see right through people like that. All the charades, the pretext; I see right through their weaknesses. I saw quite a few during my undergrad days so I'm immune to their bullshiiit. Only difference between you and I is I don't bother to engage them. I reckon it's a waste of time. They are a hopeless case and only life changing experience or events can snap them back to reality.

But, hey, it doesn't hurt to try and of course someone has got to do the dirty job. So kudos, man

1 Like

Re: Ladies: How Guys Feel When They Are Called "Broke Guys" by ba7man(m): 6:54pm On Jan 21, 2018
KevinDein:

Lol grin
You are just like me. I see right through people like that. All the charades, the pretext; I see right through their weaknesses. I saw quite a few during my undergrad days so I'm immune to their bullshiiit. Only difference between you and I is I don't bother to engage them. I reckon it's a waste of time. They are a hopeless case and only life changing experience or events can snap them back to reality.

But, hey, it doesn't hurt to try and of course someone has got to do the dirty job. So kudos, man
He's highly irrelevant to me and honestly, I wouldn't have bothered with him...........but he took his crap to someone dear to me on this forum.

Someone that's he can only meet in his dreams.
Re: Ladies: How Guys Feel When They Are Called "Broke Guys" by Crossbow(m): 7:53pm On Jan 21, 2018
themonk:

Your personal text reads: "kill the baby in you let the man be born"

I hope you are intelligent enough to know that you cannot be a feminist or complain about the subserviency of fellow women to men and still have a quote like that in your personal text.

You are putting men in the A-side of gender equality negotiations with writings like that. You should have written something like "kill the baby in you, let the woman be born" if you feel the social gender of women is not less desirable.

Baba one Heineken dey fridge for u..
Re: Ladies: How Guys Feel When They Are Called "Broke Guys" by monex(m): 9:18pm On Jan 21, 2018
kimbraa:
Seems the truth hurts. If I'm not a whòre, and someone calls me that... I can never pick offence. That you took offence simply because you were called "Broke" means you're actually broke but in the stead of picking offence, go and work.

the word broke is relative. A lady could call me broke because she thinks I am broke even though I did not consider myself broke.

It would still be offensive. My choosing not to take offence does not excuse the offense given.
Re: Ladies: How Guys Feel When They Are Called "Broke Guys" by nenergy(m): 9:27pm On Jan 21, 2018
Criis:

Shey that one sabi wetin She dey do ni?
She don edit the personal text sef. e enter am wella grin
Re: Ladies: How Guys Feel When They Are Called "Broke Guys" by SIaye: 1:39pm On Jan 22, 2018
Kimbraa VS iamJ

1-------------------0

Aggregate

2-------------------1

grin

Final round!

E-TKO is allowed, let the duel begin!

We are watching in 3D

Ladies and gentlemen, you can start placing your bets, it's about toooo go down!

cool

Re: Ladies: How Guys Feel When They Are Called "Broke Guys" by jaksmillioniar: 10:09pm On Jan 22, 2018
iamJ:
female moniker viewing below

Hurry and follow her
malasia suga boi
Re: Ladies: How Guys Feel When They Are Called "Broke Guys" by Organs(m): 9:48pm On Jan 23, 2018
kimbraa:
The mob needs evidence to act on. You don't scream thief and the next thing someone is being manhandled.

mob Evidence, so funny... mob action is mad action, they are not rational they just go with the flow.

Anyways, how Benin? and how acada, wetin you dey study?
Re: Ladies: How Guys Feel When They Are Called "Broke Guys" by christ007(m): 9:06pm On Jan 25, 2018
kimbraa:
Hahahaha. cheesy
He obviously doesn't watch his favourite Nat Geo Wild. Left for him, Aligator, crocodile, cameleon, lizard, should all be called lizards.
funke
Re: Ladies: How Guys Feel When They Are Called "Broke Guys" by Pelumisamuel(m): 8:17pm On Dec 09, 2023
sekxyqueen:
go and make money and stop giving excuses for being broke
you see h0es will be h0es

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Where Can I Find This Kind of Girl / Help! See How Churches Are Now Scamming us with girls (pics) / Guys Can You Help Your Babe To Lace Her Sanitary Pad On Her Pant?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.