Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,916 members, 7,828,200 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Relationship Debate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Debate (1054 Views)

Busty Lady Opens Bottle Cover With Huge Her Brreast, Spark Debate Online / Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate / "A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Debate by lesliejay(m): 2:17pm On Jan 23, 2018
Hey guys, I trust y'all are having a great day? For me, it's a bad day and that's why I am here to seek your advice. I have a beautiful and gorgeous girlfriend that we are so deeply in love with each other and we have a great relationship that we share for five years and counting but the issue is that we've never had SEX through out since we met. We have spent countless nights and days together and i make her feel so comfortable because i don't bother her about it but when i raise the issue with her, she will be like okay let's make it happen but when it is time she will come up with excuses. Today we got talking about same issue and all she said totally out of the line about me. Remember guys, FIVE YEARS and she said I am pressuring her. I could say more than this but it will be a nollywood movie script. I need your advice please. Thanks
Re: Relationship Debate by Cowbuoy: 2:18pm On Jan 23, 2018
Re: Relationship Debate by donstan18: 2:21pm On Jan 23, 2018
Advice on what do you need sir?
How to bang her or how to carry a debate about her pussy.

2 Likes

Re: Relationship Debate by ubunja(m): 2:23pm On Jan 23, 2018
if you dated a gal for 5 yrs without sex what have you been doing?
and if you can go for 5 yrs without sex why waste your time and money dating? are you not better off single?

3 Likes

Re: Relationship Debate by Blackhawk01: 2:24pm On Jan 23, 2018
All these 4,5,6 years relationship. Una dey try oooo. lipsrsealed
Re: Relationship Debate by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 23, 2018
Oya blackhawk01 and Ubunja over to una wey be guress and guru for debate. Hehehe
Re: Relationship Debate by ouzo1(m): 2:27pm On Jan 23, 2018
Blackhawk01:
All these 4,5,6 years relationship. Una dey try oooo. lipsrsealed

As in ba...i cnt even keep one for 6 months
Re: Relationship Debate by HOLYDICK(m): 2:29pm On Jan 23, 2018
5 yrs oga shocked well your sperm don rust sef
She knows if u descend on her u will chop angrily for dat 5yrs at once grin

On a serious note if ur girl is not a Virgin and u say u neva chop just know that one john doe is servicing her Engine for u
Re: Relationship Debate by Pubichairs(m): 2:33pm On Jan 23, 2018
undecided 5years and u still never nack her, u must be a side nigga

Re: Relationship Debate by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 23, 2018
ubunja:
and if you can go for 5 yrs without sex why waste your time and money dating? are you not better off single?

Imagine the guy angry 5 years without sex

Oga you are not dating her. Na your church member be that cheesy

1 Like

Re: Relationship Debate by JULIE1925(f): 2:39pm On Jan 23, 2018
grin

I tot u said u don't bother her about it.. But why now u have a thought of rubbing that mighty meaty of urz on her innocent NUNU lipsrsealed ?

If she's #TeamVirgin then u better respect her decision but if her NUNU was being robbed countless time before u came to her life then maybe someone is already chewing her nunu secretly ..

1 Like

Re: Relationship Debate by DaddyKross: 2:41pm On Jan 23, 2018
No sex till marriage. You wanna have sex ? Marry her undecided

1 Like

Re: Relationship Debate by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 23, 2018
Guy please Bleep her,
Whatever she uses as excuse Bleep her.
I swear the girl has been fucking someone on the side, in fact many someone.
No vex oh. When you enter the place you go understand.

Also she doesn't love you, if she didn't she would have drugged you and bleeped you.

Guy please oh nak the girl today.
Re: Relationship Debate by Marshalxv(m): 2:45pm On Jan 23, 2018
efesodje:

Imagine the guy angry 5 years without sex
Oga you are not dating her. Na your church member be that cheesy
Lol,they even dey nack church member join self. na dem nack pass .
Re: Relationship Debate by Marshalxv(m): 2:55pm On Jan 23, 2018
Here's what's going on with ur girl. She's been lying to u about her being a virgin all these years,is she allows u access into her pot hole and you discover that the road to her temple is wide and gateless you'll feel disappointed and leave her,so the best thing for her is to continue with the "I'm not ready yet " lines while the other guy is oiling her engine countless times per day. .
On a second note,ur girl may truly be a virgin and not ready to receive your anointing now.

In conclusion, To be sure of ur stand,take a short and quick trip to her temple and see if any one has worshipped there b4.
Re: Relationship Debate by Daniel2289(m): 3:05pm On Jan 23, 2018
ubunja:
On point.
Re: Relationship Debate by Blackhawk01: 3:53pm On Jan 23, 2018
WORDWORLD:
Oya blackhawk01 and Ubunja over to una wey be guress and guru for debate. Hehehe

Lol. I've got nothing to say on this, what's there to debate on sef? Whatever you do with your sex life , is your business... lipsrsealed
Re: Relationship Debate by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 23, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Lol. I've got nothing to say on this, what's there to debate on sef? Whatever you do with your sex life , is your business... lipsrsealed

You mean you got no strong arguement for or against d brother who has been courting this lady for the past 5 years only for him to come on NairaLand to ask for a "RELATIONSHIP DEBATE" and not 'RELATIONSHIP ADVICE' over if to divide his girl's PINK TACCO into two like the red sea with his joystick or that he should remain in EGYPT with Pharoah?

1 Like

Re: Relationship Debate by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 23, 2018
WORDWORLD:

You mean you got no strong arguement for or against d brother who has been courting this lady for the past 5 years only for him to come on NairaLand to ask for a "RELATIONSHIP DEBATE" and not 'RELATIONSHIP ADVICE' over if to divide his girl's PINK TACCO into two like the red sea with his joystick or he that should remain in EGYPT with Pharoah?

You want her to spoil her fellow conspirators secret, haha, even black hawk is doing it to one guy somewhere.
Re: Relationship Debate by blues343(m): 5:52pm On Jan 23, 2018
JULIE1925:
grin

I tot u said u don't bother her about it.. But why now u have a thought of rubbing that mighty meaty of urz on her innocent NUNU lipsrsealed ?

If she's #TeamVirgin then u better respect her decision but if her NUNU was being robbed countless time before u came to her life then maybe someone is already chewing her nunu secretly ..
Julie Yaf Said it All. She is Talking From EXPERIENCE...

(1) (Reply)

Rape, Sexual Addictions And Relationship Matters / Ladies If You Don't Want To Be Beaten Then Don't Get Married - Clergyman / He Proposed Through Text

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.