Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,897 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

MC Boki, MC Makopolo, Sophia Allison: Behind Videos Of Ladies Proposing - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MC Boki, MC Makopolo, Sophia Allison: Behind Videos Of Ladies Proposing (41374 Views)

You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth / Allison Bisongs Hyacintho: My Experience With A Pastor & Wife On Their Honeymoon / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Boki, MC Makopolo, Sophia Allison: Behind Videos Of Ladies Proposing by IAMCHRISTED(f): 4:22pm On Jan 23, 2018
Na wa for some people o. Dey just dey look for popularity by all means. That was an expensive one
Re: MC Boki, MC Makopolo, Sophia Allison: Behind Videos Of Ladies Proposing by obongtunji: 4:22pm On Jan 23, 2018
I only pity the guy because the kind of curses he has received from Nigerians ladies can not be quantified.
Re: MC Boki, MC Makopolo, Sophia Allison: Behind Videos Of Ladies Proposing by DALE917(f): 4:24pm On Jan 23, 2018
So where did that story from BOM about the lady confiding in her friend that the man was married came from

You the lady, the man, the camera man, BOM, and those tearing themselves up on social media, you are all mad!!!
Re: MC Boki, MC Makopolo, Sophia Allison: Behind Videos Of Ladies Proposing by magicalBae(f): 4:24pm On Jan 23, 2018
Good.... I wanted to bury mine before but I have to go ahead now since these are not real.
Re: MC Boki, MC Makopolo, Sophia Allison: Behind Videos Of Ladies Proposing by FroshJaynex(m): 4:26pm On Jan 23, 2018
God go punish una for wasting my data in this buharian breeze blowing hard
Re: MC Boki, MC Makopolo, Sophia Allison: Behind Videos Of Ladies Proposing by Firstcitizen: 4:26pm On Jan 23, 2018
DaddyKross:
undecided undecided E be like them think say i be mumu undecided

Mtcheew

No mind dem grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Boki, MC Makopolo, Sophia Allison: Behind Videos Of Ladies Proposing by Xisnin(m): 4:27pm On Jan 23, 2018
Koolking:
Lies from the pit of hell. It's the interview that is stage managed in order to douse the shame these ladies went through.
How do you douse the shame you go through when you get rejected?

1 Like

Re: MC Boki, MC Makopolo, Sophia Allison: Behind Videos Of Ladies Proposing by jackie35(m): 4:28pm On Jan 23, 2018
Amagite:
[b]True Story Behind Viral Videos Of Nigerian Ladies Supposedly Proposing[/b]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVBL80sxEc4?t=52
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWpDmunMC70 [img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img]www.nairaland.com/attachments/6554711_screenshot20180115114938_jpegbfc4227183dabfa16a6690d81a473b18

Last week, video of a Nigerian lady proposing to her man at ICM, Lagos, went viral. Another story even came out the next day from a lady claiming to be the lady's friend, saying the man rejected the proposal because he is a married man.

Fast forward to yesterday, there was another viral video, showing a woman proposing to a man somewhere in Lagos.

Well, this is to let you all know that the proposals were all staged, and are comedy skits.

A Wazobia TV presenter, Sarah Etinosa Ehigiamusoe who interviewed them shared photos after an interview where they revealed what really happened and wrote;

"Did you watch the video of the girl who proposed to her boyfriend who in turn rejected her proposal?

How many of you thought it was a joke?

Well, it was actually a skit...Not Real at all.

We had them on the Gudu Morning Naija show today to explain the reason behind such act. According to the guy @realmc_boki he said he did it to raise awareness that there is absolutely nothing wrong if a woman proposes to a man and also nothing wrong generally as it surrounds "Proposal" to reject even if it's in Public. "

Apparently it was all skits.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/01/true-story-behind-viral-videos-of.html

Cc; lalasticlala

E ko 'so lo Jo, do you guys think we have that kind time to read these kind news, talk less of "skit" us. I promised, I will not read any news from this threand anymore.
Re: MC Boki, MC Makopolo, Sophia Allison: Behind Videos Of Ladies Proposing by kullozone(m): 4:30pm On Jan 23, 2018
And some people don already find out say the first guy don marry that's why he turned it down.
Why naw!?
Re: MC Boki, MC Makopolo, Sophia Allison: Behind Videos Of Ladies Proposing by chukxy44(m): 4:30pm On Jan 23, 2018
Fake news
Re: MC Boki, MC Makopolo, Sophia Allison: Behind Videos Of Ladies Proposing by daddycee91(m): 4:30pm On Jan 23, 2018
lol
Re: MC Boki, MC Makopolo, Sophia Allison: Behind Videos Of Ladies Proposing by spacyzuma(m): 4:32pm On Jan 23, 2018
Criis:
So, na Nigerian's emotions you dey use do skit? angry After men and women have torn themselves to pieces on social media already

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA LWKMD grin grin grin grin
Re: MC Boki, MC Makopolo, Sophia Allison: Behind Videos Of Ladies Proposing by spacyzuma(m): 4:32pm On Jan 23, 2018
obongtunji:
I only pity the guy because the kind of curses he has received from Nigerians ladies can not be quantified.

grin grin grin grin
Re: MC Boki, MC Makopolo, Sophia Allison: Behind Videos Of Ladies Proposing by PatrickOkunima(m): 4:33pm On Jan 23, 2018
karnafiu03:
So I shoud sit on my head abi
Are you in the military? Because no only them dry sit on their hands.
Re: MC Boki, MC Makopolo, Sophia Allison: Behind Videos Of Ladies Proposing by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 23, 2018
I am not gullible enough to believe such...
Re: MC Boki, MC Makopolo, Sophia Allison: Behind Videos Of Ladies Proposing by majamajic(m): 4:36pm On Jan 23, 2018
really
Re: MC Boki, MC Makopolo, Sophia Allison: Behind Videos Of Ladies Proposing by LuvU2: 4:37pm On Jan 23, 2018
cheesy
Re: MC Boki, MC Makopolo, Sophia Allison: Behind Videos Of Ladies Proposing by Harrynight(m): 4:41pm On Jan 23, 2018
ok let me bliv was a comedy skits,
But how abt the lady that surfaced online &claim the guy rejected cos he's married

1 Like

Re: MC Boki, MC Makopolo, Sophia Allison: Behind Videos Of Ladies Proposing by gonea02: 4:41pm On Jan 23, 2018
Rubbish...who cares weda na skit abi na skirt...na una Sabi...abeg make I go find some chop jaare
Re: MC Boki, MC Makopolo, Sophia Allison: Behind Videos Of Ladies Proposing by macmiral: 4:43pm On Jan 23, 2018
Ooooooooook

Both the ladies, the men, the camera man/woman, the eye witness, the OP, the Gudu shiit.... Una papa dey craze, soooo we b mumu abi....

Thunder wey go strike una dey receive tutor from patrick obiagbon...
Re: MC Boki, MC Makopolo, Sophia Allison: Behind Videos Of Ladies Proposing by Spoilt4toto: 4:44pm On Jan 23, 2018
Nansense

Re: MC Boki, MC Makopolo, Sophia Allison: Behind Videos Of Ladies Proposing by clitlicker: 4:47pm On Jan 23, 2018
if it was skit as they claimed they would have had their own camera

1 Like

Re: MC Boki, MC Makopolo, Sophia Allison: Behind Videos Of Ladies Proposing by Heavance(m): 4:50pm On Jan 23, 2018
MensesDoctor:
I still submit that there is something wrong in a woman proposing to a woman. It is unafrican and odd. Any man that agrees to it has lost it.
e reach proposal, and it is unafrican

If e reach to be African with women, they will tell men to be civilized again.

What shall men do now?

Re: MC Boki, MC Makopolo, Sophia Allison: Behind Videos Of Ladies Proposing by parismoore: 4:54pm On Jan 23, 2018
nairavsdollars:
The way ladies are desperate nowadays seriously calls for prayer
thats the sign of end time, its also qouted in the holy bible isaiah 4:1...dont be shocked
Re: MC Boki, MC Makopolo, Sophia Allison: Behind Videos Of Ladies Proposing by chuckdee4(m): 4:58pm On Jan 23, 2018
People crave too much attention in this country sha
Re: MC Boki, MC Makopolo, Sophia Allison: Behind Videos Of Ladies Proposing by shegie(m): 4:58pm On Jan 23, 2018
its a lie, not staged. just to clam the temple nani
Re: MC Boki, MC Makopolo, Sophia Allison: Behind Videos Of Ladies Proposing by Mynightmare: 5:02pm On Jan 23, 2018
karnafiu03:
So I shoud sit on my head abi
sit on ya head and fly it
Re: MC Boki, MC Makopolo, Sophia Allison: Behind Videos Of Ladies Proposing by JennieCutie4U(f): 5:07pm On Jan 23, 2018
Adonbeliviti!!! what!!! I rather think it's d interview that is staged in order to cover their shame. lekwa I ndi a ooo...my hard earned MB...mbanu!
Re: MC Boki, MC Makopolo, Sophia Allison: Behind Videos Of Ladies Proposing by Koolking(m): 5:10pm On Jan 23, 2018
Xisnin:

How do you douse the shame you go through when you get rejected?

You go on air and feigned you acted out the drama and people stop talking about it. It's all forgotten.
Re: MC Boki, MC Makopolo, Sophia Allison: Behind Videos Of Ladies Proposing by Firstcitizen: 5:11pm On Jan 23, 2018
clitlicker:
if it was skit as they claimed they would have had their own camera

Most sensible comment so far.

They think we are fools with all these damage control display of stupidity.
Re: MC Boki, MC Makopolo, Sophia Allison: Behind Videos Of Ladies Proposing by chineduemmao: 5:13pm On Jan 23, 2018
Our 9ja feminists must be very disappointed by now cheesy just when they think they were really influencing some people this news happened. lol Real quality women do not propose for anything "if u aint brave enough to propose to me u aint brave enough to marry me"...lol o pari

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 Awkward Places Nigerian Ladies Snap Profile Picture / Zambian Officials Storm Wedding Ceremony To Stop Marriage Of 15-Year-Old Girl / Hilarious Pick Up Lines Nigerian Men Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.