Stats: 3,152,302 members, 7,815,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? (70947 Views)

Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) / 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by sunegg007(m): 1:27pm On Jan 25, 2018
olasaad:

That's why its always good to date a guy that has enough home training
You Dont Know,what It Takes To Be The Woman Of The House; Na You Get The House. All Administrations Of Home Management Is In Your Power,yet The Man Remains The Head.
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by Brains1990(m): 1:29pm On Jan 25, 2018
JULIE1925:

I dont eat cook food, i love raw and fresh meat wink
pls Wil u try my raw and hard meat?
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by sunegg007(m): 1:30pm On Jan 25, 2018
makydebbie:
Me that I'm already lazy in my house will na come to form 'high service' for who on top wetin? undecided
Debbie....Ghanian Babe. Untop Sey Na Your Husband And You Be Him Wife. Okpari.
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by JULIE1925(f): 1:30pm On Jan 25, 2018
Brains1990:
then he is weak in bed. If i Bleep u, u wil nt only clean my dick, but u wil hurriedly clean the place. Just give my rod a try.

Thanks but no thanks.. Im off the market.
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 1:30pm On Jan 25, 2018
Daeylar:

Make them stand wella abeg grin grin
In fact, they should address this question to their sex dolls, Sex doll if you go to your man's kitchen. And see it like this, What will you do? grin
Let their sexdolls answer this. grin LMAO grin
LMAO grin grin grin

Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by YelloweWest: 1:31pm On Jan 25, 2018
Dump his dirty aśs.

I can't be with a pig.

Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by Dafreeguy(m): 1:32pm On Jan 25, 2018
JULIE1925:

That kinda meat that is capable of shifting ur womb i guess�
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by Dafreeguy(m): 1:32pm On Jan 25, 2018
JULIE1925:

Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by odofinerujeje(m): 1:36pm On Jan 25, 2018
Relationship is not NYSC

why .........
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by sunegg007(m): 1:37pm On Jan 25, 2018
divineappo:
this is lalasticlala's kitchen

I sabi the guy reach house

Nairalanders! guess what, if u don't see me online within 1hour, just know av been banned for this post
Yes!! We Believe You!
You Are A Die-hard Nairaland Patriot.
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by sunegg007(m): 1:39pm On Jan 25, 2018
MizMyColi:

Nonsensicality undecided
The Only Thing I Like Here,is Your Signature.
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by JULIE1925(f): 1:40pm On Jan 25, 2018
Dafreeguy:

Sounds rough and nasty but I like it wink
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by camiva: 1:43pm On Jan 25, 2018
its like somthing is wrong with your brain.
divinehand2003:
A good Wife-material will clean the whole thing and even ask for his dirty clothes to wash also.

Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by bestabigaelever(f): 1:45pm On Jan 25, 2018
JULIE1925:

Abeeeg, lemme think about it first..

Uumm.. I wont clean that mess.. Besides, i didn't go to his place to do the chores .. wink

Wetin u go there go do?...hmmmm?
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by sunegg007(m): 1:47pm On Jan 25, 2018
Sexina851:

The guy is also not a husband material.
What Do You Know About Being A Husband Material?? Yet,I Know What It Takes To Be A Wife Material,na She Get House.
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 25, 2018
divinehand2003:
A good Wife-material will clean the whole thing and even ask for his dirty clothes to wash also.
say crase dey worry me abi?

Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by sunegg007(m): 1:50pm On Jan 25, 2018
Daeylar:
The men are so silly sha,
They are so dirty to leave their kitchen like this, yet they have no shame, they are arrogant and stupid enough to come here and ask ladies if they will clean this kitchen.

As what now?
Stupid men.
(swallows); I Pass In Peace.
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by Dafreeguy(m): 1:51pm On Jan 25, 2018
JULIE1925:

real men wants more than just having their meat chewed..bt is that d reason u visit ur dude?�
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 25, 2018
donstan18:

A good wetin?
The person wee leave am kum be wetin?
u see y I like u?

Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by JULIE1925(f): 1:52pm On Jan 25, 2018
bestabigaelever:

Wetin u go there go do?...hmmmm?

What else?
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by JULIE1925(f): 1:54pm On Jan 25, 2018
Dafreeguy:

real men wants more than just having their meat chewed..bt is that d reason u visit ur dude?�

I juz don't chew the meat, but i rather eat it and swallow it as if it's my last whole meal wink
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by sunegg007(m): 1:54pm On Jan 25, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
LMAO grin grin grin
All Your Comment Na Laugh; See As Belle Sweet You.......Chia!! You Don See Opportunity To Revenge.
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by Sexina851(f): 1:56pm On Jan 25, 2018
sunegg007:
What Do You Know About Being A Husband Material?? Yet,I Know What It Takes To Be A Wife Material,na She Get House.
Let's put husband or wife material aside, personally, the guy is a dirty goat.
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by sunegg007(m): 1:57pm On Jan 25, 2018
JULIE1925:

This One Na Runs Girl. E Good As You Hide Your Picture.
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by EternalTruth: 1:58pm On Jan 25, 2018
HeyBee27:
I will run away,cant take care of that shiiit.What was he thinking before messing up the whole place?he better clean his shii himself.mtcheww
whats the essence of the pics in ur profile? What moral lessons can your kids draw from it or can you proudly show it to them. Or you think because this is a faceless forum you can decide to act waywardly.
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by sunegg007(m): 1:59pm On Jan 25, 2018
gloria34:
say crase dey worry me abi?
No. Sey,love Is Blind.
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by ijemishkisic(m): 2:00pm On Jan 25, 2018
I guess this is an oil beans fast food joint... lols
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by JULIE1925(f): 2:00pm On Jan 25, 2018
sunegg007:

This One Na Runs Girl.
E Good As You Hide Your Picture.

And u look like a scammer... See ur picture.. Abeeg, shift. Lemme faint...

Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:01pm On Jan 25, 2018
sunegg007:

Fellow Bachelors Looking For Wives,this One No Dey List For Marriage Material O,jump-Am-Pass.
I am not a material and I never told you it was your type I needed for a husband.
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:02pm On Jan 25, 2018
Brains1990:
if you turn a blind eye, he won't Bleep ur pussy again. Who go loss?
I don't do that and I don't date irresponsible men.
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by sunegg007(m): 2:02pm On Jan 25, 2018
Sexina851:

Let's put husband or wife material aside, personally, the guy is a dirty goat.
Thats What You Slay Queens Would Have Said; All Guys Are Not Dirty And Irresponsible,despite We Are All In Nairaland.
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:04pm On Jan 25, 2018
tivta:

but he must spend money on you abi?
Mr man I am not a beggar,I work for my own money I don't ask guys for money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says / Ex-Boyfriend Shares Girlfriend's Nudes On Facebook. Nigerians Blast Him / Nigerian Military Wedding Pictures