Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,585 members, 7,812,911 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages (36773 Views)

I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text / Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time / Why Is She Not Replying My Message Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages by freshkpomo(m): 8:22pm On Jan 25, 2018
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I don't waste time to block those I find boring. Some guys can be so annoying likewise some girls.
if we where to judge online,i would say guys are more annoying....forget say i be guy oh,its the plane truth,some just wakeup in the morning thinking of how to pest a girls life!

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:26pm On Jan 25, 2018
freshkpomo:
if we where to judge online,i would say guys are more annoying....forget say i be guy oh,its the plane truth,some just wakeup in the morning thinking of how to pest a girls life!
I didn't want to be bias but the truth is that guys are more annoying. You can immagine one asking me if I care for Bleep. I told him no but I will call him when I'm ready. And when I was sure he had received the message I blocked him.
Re: 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 25, 2018
tuzle:
u are on point, I chatted with all girl recently, she will be the one to send hi first then after that she just leave me alone to ask all the questions which is kind of boring, I have promised not to reply her until she learns how to start at conversation
many of them dey my phone the fact is they like you and she is even stalking u as well but find it difficult to xpress their feelings towards and perhaps wanting u to do the whole conversation and make her feel better by saying nice things that will blow their head off..but seriously our girls need to wise up and be intelligent they should be able to start up a conversation that would intrigue guys...I can only marry an intelligent girl not some dull girls that can't create a fantastic lovable atmosphere..u are right bro...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 25, 2018
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I didn't want to be bias but the truth is that guys are more annoying. You can immagine one asking me if I care for Bleep. I told him no but I will call him when I'm ready. And when I was sure he had received the message I blocked him.
later u will say men are uninteresting he asked u a simple question and u gave her good answer but blocking him was a bad idea...
Re: 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages by ibietela2(m): 9:01pm On Jan 25, 2018
freshkpomo:
me and you get small talk oh,na you get those blogs under your signature?

am just a worker sire wink . lemme know what the gist is about
Re: 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages by freshkpomo(m): 9:03pm On Jan 25, 2018
MISSCONGENIALITY:
just imagine how guys dey disgrace us!!one married woman somedays ago dey tell me how guys dey send their Dickson for her,and some will be like "send me your nude pics"!!i was forced to ask one,are you gay The guy was asking me out oh without checking my profile looool...you won't place too much blames on the guys sha,girls are their own problem!
Re: 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages by freshkpomo(m): 9:06pm On Jan 25, 2018
ibietela2:

am just a worker sire wink . lemme know what the gist is about
the adsense account i was looking to buy one for my site,mine was deactivated some time ago because i stopped using it...
Re: 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages by ibietela2(m): 9:34pm On Jan 25, 2018
freshkpomo:
the adsense account i was looking to buy one for my site,mine was deactivated some time ago because i stopped using it...

You want to buy an adsense account?
Re: 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:39pm On Jan 25, 2018
sprintscr7:
later u will say men are uninteresting he asked u a simple question and u gave her good answer but blocking him was a bad idea...
I don't need those kind of people in my life. I needed to block him.

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages by ibietela2(m): 9:41pm On Jan 25, 2018
PotatoSalad:
I'd rather chat with a bot on Facebook messenger than chat with a Nigerian girl. Their chats feels like job interviews all the time.
But there's this babe, damn. We can chat about a lot of things for hours. Like our hearts are synced together

Same here o
Re: 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:42pm On Jan 25, 2018
freshkpomo:
just imagine how guys dey disgrace us!!one married woman somedays ago dey tell me how guys dey send their Dickson for her,and some will be like "send me your nude pics"!!i was forced to ask one,are you gay The guy was asking me out oh without checking my profile looool...you won't place too much blames on the guys sha,girls are their own problem!
some people are just sick
Re: 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages by freshkpomo(m): 9:45pm On Jan 25, 2018
ibietela2:

You want to buy an adsense account?
yea
Re: 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages by freshkpomo(m): 9:47pm On Jan 25, 2018
MISSCONGENIALITY:
some people are just sick
yea yea....you take PM'S?
Re: 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages by imstrong1: 10:16pm On Jan 25, 2018
Alvin007:
Ladies need to know that life doesn't evolve around them alone...it shouldn't always be about how they feel...
Guys also need to know how to move on..your destiny ain't tied to a 'particular' lady...move on when you see the signs..
nice one... Most times they feel they are doing you a favour even accepting your money!

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages by imstrong1: 10:24pm On Jan 25, 2018
Doctormarrvin:
I keep telling guys to not bother trying to impress any girl if the girl didn't like them initially. It's better if a girl like's a boy and the boy reciprocates the likeness and they both enter a relationship than when a boy is head over heels for a girl who enjoys watching his wretched efforts at impressing her. There's no such thing as a girl being busy, she's too busy to reply your texts but there's that nigga in her life that's still too busy to reply her own texts. Guys who get friend zoned are the most repulsive,they are just there to feed her ego while she throw scraps of her attention to them. There's a girl for every guy..Don't be an ego feeder and don't get friend zoned. The moment you notice she's not interested,kindly swerve. She knows she's making your life miserable and she's enjoying it(a girl admitted this to me once). No girl is too perfect for you to allow her screw you up. Stay safe bros.
excellent
Re: 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages by freshkpomo(m): 10:25pm On Jan 25, 2018
imstrong1:
nice one... Most times they feel they are doing you a favour even accepting your money!
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Re: 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages by ibietela2(m): 10:41pm On Jan 25, 2018
Osahon7:
Hmm...If a girl doesn't like you, she really doesn't.. Weda you have Cash or not...its only a Broke guy that will think Money can get you any girl.. Those of us with small money, we are still on quest of finding True love..its not cool wen you knw someone loves you only because of the cash..

My brother no be small o
Re: 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages by ibietela2(m): 10:55pm On Jan 25, 2018
freshkpomo:
yea

I don't know any seller o but be careful of scammers

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages by aanold12: 11:21pm On Jan 25, 2018
Girls can be so hard to understand atimes....e gett one wey dey send me her nude pix,since d dey wey ah don send her ma own pix...she con dey do like sey drogba dey hin head
Re: 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages by blackbeau1(f): 11:50pm On Jan 25, 2018
bjhaid:
its not about boring, if a lady ain't interested then she's not, if you're trying to make the convo lively you are just wasting time and you'll get frustrated
trust me, sometimes your opening line matters a lot.
Re: 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages by blackbeau1(f): 11:51pm On Jan 25, 2018
Humility017:

Dear...there is nothing like boring convo just that some ladies are mysterious.

only God understands them...
lol. There is oh. There are some convos that keep you coming back for more
Re: 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages by blackbeau1(f): 11:56pm On Jan 25, 2018
ibietela2:

Even a girlfriend?
girlfriend is a different ballgame entirely . If she isn't answering your msgs and she's not busy , then sorry but she wishes she was dating any other person but you. Tho I'd have to say at this point that getting the girl doesn't mean you stop wowing her with interesting convo and intriguing lines. It's just like when a guy marries a lady and all of a sudden she stops taking care of her shape and starts dressing like 'hanti', u lose interest quickly .Men react to sight but ladies mostly react to words and how you play/marry the words.
Re: 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages by blackbeau1(f): 12:01am On Jan 26, 2018
sprintscr7:
the fact is most of you girls are boring some guys likes to be engaged most of you girls prefer one - sided conversations (the guy doing most of the talking) ..i think most girls need to learn art of conversations from the westerns..
most aren't . You just have to see where her interests lie and plug in. For instance, for someone like me discussions about a guys love for me ,esp if we arent really acquainted,will instantly turn me into a boring conversationalist because it's so same old story for me and it's boring .
Re: 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 26, 2018
blackbeau1:
most aren't . You just have to see where her interests lie and plug in. For instance, for someone like me discussions about a guys love for me ,esp if we arent really acquainted,will instantly turn me into a boring conversationalist because it's so same old story for me and it's boring .
well said...but u naija girls should improve... not all guys are stereotyped to decode a girls wants plus women should learn to make conversion interesting not question and answer like aptitude test.. it should be balanced not HI HI
Re: 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages by blackbeau1(f): 12:12am On Jan 26, 2018
sprintscr7:

well said...but u naija girls should improve... not all guys are stereotyped to decode a girls wants plus women should learn to make conversion interesting not question and answer like aptitude test.. it should be balanced not HI HI
true but if you start with hi, you are guaranteed a hi in response but if you start with an unforgettable but amusing line, convo flows naturally from there .
Re: 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages by Nobody: 12:18am On Jan 26, 2018
blackbeau1:
true but if you start with hi, you are guaranteed a hi in response but if you start with an unforgettable but amusing line, convo flows naturally from there .
sure but if he is not getting along well or not sarcastically flowing u ladies can take his turn...if A is bad B shouldn't ignore..ladies should also make convo lively..
Re: 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages by Nobody: 12:28am On Jan 26, 2018
blackbeau1:
trust me, sometimes your opening line matters a lot.
but you ladies will make it tiring at the end of the day
Re: 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages by Tijay90(m): 1:42am On Jan 26, 2018
These are the reasons :
1. You're broke
2. You don't have money
3. You don't have enough money
4. You're not in her class(you don't have money)
5. You are not popular, & handsome
6. Number 1-5.

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages by Humility017(m): 5:06am On Jan 26, 2018
blackbeau1:
lol. There is oh. There are some convos that keep you coming back for more
conversations like what?
Dear...it is disheartening you especially when you have good intentions and a lady began to treat you like a rag...

so many ladies have made men to believe that money is all they want...Reason why you see a man that has small money in his pocket will begin to think that he has arrived and that there is no lady he cannot lay wit it...
even the married men...will.begin to misbehave when they start making money...only the few disciplined ones are different.

few ladies cares about a man's character...sometimes i just felt all a lady wants is money...and nothing else...
Re: 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages by freshkpomo(m): 7:21am On Jan 26, 2018
ibietela2:

I don't know any seller o but be careful of scammers
thanks boss,i sure willl be....amd scammer when wan sacm me go ready wel wel oh,cos i go usea m play tire!

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:41am On Jan 26, 2018
freshkpomo:
yea yea....you take PM'S?
I do
Re: 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages by freshkpomo(m): 9:11am On Jan 26, 2018
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I do
mrng.........permission to send you one??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo: Ladies And Guys How Many Of you Can Do This / How Do I Get Over This Broken Heart? I'm In Pain / Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.