Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,549 members, 7,812,757 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages (36770 Views)

I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text / Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time / Why Is She Not Replying My Message Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages by ibietela2(m): 10:14am On Jan 26, 2018
blackbeau1:
girlfriend is a different ballgame entirely . If she isn't answering your msgs and she's not busy , then sorry but she wishes she was dating any other person but you. Tho I'd have to say at this point that getting the girl doesn't mean you stop wowing her with interesting convo and intriguing lines. It's just like when a guy marries a lady and all of a sudden she stops taking care of her shape and starts dressing like 'hanti', u lose interest quickly .Men react to sight but ladies mostly react to words and how you play/marry the words.

I have tried my best but she seems not to be interested

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo: Ladies And Guys How Many Of you Can Do This / Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III / How Do I Get Over This Broken Heart? I'm In Pain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.