Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,499 members, 7,812,543 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... - Business (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... (109543 Views)

Steemit Adventure - Join, Upvote And Get Upvoted / How To Make Money On Steemit.com [the Social Media That Pays / Steemit.com A Chance To Financinal Freedom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (77) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by pabon(m): 11:48pm On Feb 19, 2018
chineduho:

Any chance we should expect the steemstem & steemiteducation tutorials

Read up this post
https://steemit.com/steemstem/@steemstem/helpful-guidelines-for-crafting-steemstem-content
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by adokhai(m): 12:52am On Feb 20, 2018
https://steemit.com/culture/@adokhai/colourful-hill-tribes
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by adokhai(m): 1:18am On Feb 20, 2018
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@adokhai/crypto-daily-signals-as-20-feb-2018
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by OhGeeBee: 3:59am On Feb 20, 2018
SirAbdulthe1st:
Still looking for steemit account to buy. Hola if you have one.
check your mail bro.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 6:36am On Feb 20, 2018
SirAbdulthe1st:
I have an account for sale.. It has 33 SP in it.. 855 followers and 45 reputation

Price : 60k
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Nobody: 7:49am On Feb 20, 2018
tosyne2much:
I have an account for sale.. It has 33 SP in it.. 855 followers and 45 reputation

Price : 60k
Chaiiii. Boss no be you i dey try get some chicken change from recently? 60 kini, na im be say you be whale for steemit.

I bn think my price is steep, now I know say it is fair, na steem whale i dey deal with.

God dey sha
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 8:00am On Feb 20, 2018
SirAbdulthe1st:

Chaiiii. Boss no be you i dey try get some chicken change from recently? 60 kini, na im be say you be whale for steemit.

I bn think my price is steep, now I know say it is fair, na steem whale i dey deal with.

God dey sha
Ahn ahn cheesy
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by pabon(m): 8:00am On Feb 20, 2018
I may need to buy a new account soon. holla at me if you have one
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 8:00am On Feb 20, 2018
Joseid:

Thanks for replying. I'd scan through the pages of this thread to see what has been discussed.
yeah cool
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 20, 2018
tosyne2much:
Ahn ahn cheesy
Lets exchange dem now, steemit for bittrex tongue
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 8:34am On Feb 20, 2018
SirAbdulthe1st:

Lets exchange dem now, steemit for bittrex tongue
. A new steemit account for Bittrex?
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 20, 2018
tosyne2much:
. A new steemit account for Bittrex?

Ehm, erhm, do you have the new?
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by charella(f): 8:49am On Feb 20, 2018
You guys are doing a great job.
To the OP....thank you!

my account was approved yesterday (7th day)
https://steemit.com/@charella
pls follow and upvote, you'll get same gesture.

Ques: must every comment on a post be upvoted?
what should the 'about' section on settings contain?

1 Like

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 8:52am On Feb 20, 2018
SirAbdulthe1st:

Ehm, erhm, do you have the new?
No I don't
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Marvel1206: 9:14am On Feb 20, 2018
charella:
To the OP....thank you!

my account was approved yesterday (7th day)
https://steemit.com/@charella
pls follow and upvote, you'll get same gesture.

It's not necessary to upvote every comment or everything you see. You can just upvote something you like.

About section should contain anything you feel it should tongue

1 Like

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 9:20am On Feb 20, 2018
charella:
To the OP....thank you!

there are no rules that you must upvpte any comment on your post......and ten upvptes daily from you is okay....check page 13 of this thread......and the "about"section is for you to tell people more about yourself including your location,your profile picture,your display name that you want to use...
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 20, 2018
tosyne2much:
No I don't
Okay, what of the old account?
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by afolwalex20(m): 10:33am On Feb 20, 2018
doyinisaac:
there are no rules that you must upvpte any comment on your post......and ten upvptes daily from you is okay....check page 13 of this thread......and the "about"section is for you to tell people more about yourself including your location,your profile picture,your display name that you want to use...

I've tried uploading a profile picture several times. The image links doesn't seem to work.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by colinsin(m): 10:57am On Feb 20, 2018
pabon:

Available. Contact on WhatsApp
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by colinsin(m): 10:59am On Feb 20, 2018
SirAbdulthe1st:

Available. Contact on signature
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by colinsin(m): 11:00am On Feb 20, 2018
Who buys SBD?
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by charella(f): 11:05am On Feb 20, 2018
Thanks you @doyinisaac and @Marvel1206

2 Likes

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 11:08am On Feb 20, 2018
colinsin:
Who buys SBD?
how much do you want to sell it??
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by colinsin(m): 11:14am On Feb 20, 2018
doyinisaac:
how much do you want to sell it??
50. Where can i sell?
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 11:32am On Feb 20, 2018
colinsin:

50. Where can i sell?
you want to sell 50SBD??
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by OhGeeBee: 11:36am On Feb 20, 2018
pabon:
I have a new one to trade
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by colinsin(m): 11:53am On Feb 20, 2018
doyinisaac:
you want to sell 50SBD??

Yes
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Marvel1206: 11:57am On Feb 20, 2018
colinsin:

Yes
Go to steem exchanger dot ng

Its very reliable. I don't know about now though because they currently have technical issues but I still recharged with my sbd today. You can experiment with one sbd
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by colinsin(m): 12:13pm On Feb 20, 2018
Marvel1206:

Go to steem exchanger dot ng

Its very reliable. I don't know about now though because they currently have technical issues but I still recharged with my sbd today. You can experiment with one sbd

I need something that is certain. Or perhaps, a Steemit exchange group if possible

1 Like

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Marvel1206: 12:19pm On Feb 20, 2018
colinsin:

I need something that is certain. Or perhaps, a Steemit exchange group if possible
There's a telegram group... Tosyne2much might be able to help

1 Like

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 12:23pm On Feb 20, 2018
colinsin:

Check my siggy and message me on whastapp

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (77) (Reply)

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 / Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? / For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.