Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

For Lovers Of Rock Music Only! - Music/Radio (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / For Lovers Of Rock Music Only! (23468 Views)

Rock Music Is Satanic? / Future Of Rock Music In Nigeria / Any Fans Of Rock Music On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Lovers Of Rock Music Only! by tpia5: 8:45pm On Jun 29, 2012
kunle fox: Anyone loves 30 seconds to mars?...I think the band is damn cool..my best songs from them are closer to the edge,this is war,kings and queen,from yesterday,beautiful lie....the list goes on..

will check them out.

1 Like

Re: For Lovers Of Rock Music Only! by kunlefox(m): 10:36am On Jun 30, 2012
@Tpia please do..
Re: For Lovers Of Rock Music Only! by slimpoppa(m): 9:32am On Jul 02, 2012
something like "Holiday" by Green Day. The dopest punk rock track ever made.
Re: For Lovers Of Rock Music Only! by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 15, 2012
GUYS AV GOT NEWS OR YOU ALL (LOVERS OF ROCK) ROCKAMANIA NG Is now in Naija. We are here to tell the rest (non rock fans) that we are the loudest, coolest, and more content driven genre of music. We now have a home to promote the local content that abound in the country and project to the world that rock music originated from Africa and Nigerians can do a lot more. Please join us on facebook and twitter on Rockamanaia Ng.
You can reach us on any of this lines should you wanna drop a message.
Diana 08064241965, Dupe 07067833198, Francis 08129103113.
Bye.
Re: For Lovers Of Rock Music Only! by Wordsmith(m): 10:49am On Aug 27, 2012
Has anyone heard Bloc Party's Four? Or the group Imagine Dragons' Continued Silence EP? Good music and albums
Re: For Lovers Of Rock Music Only! by uzor02(m): 8:24pm On Aug 27, 2012
Wordsmith: Has anyone heard Bloc Party's Four? Or the group Imagine Dragons' Continued Silence EP? Good music and albums
Could U̶̲̥̅̊ plz specified D̶̲̥̅̊ tracks U̶̲̥̅̊ like by each group. Tanks
Re: For Lovers Of Rock Music Only! by Nobody: 6:00am On Sep 01, 2012
Are they Nigerian Artist?
Re: For Lovers Of Rock Music Only! by Wordsmith(m): 10:13am On Sep 05, 2012
Bloc Party's Day Four and The Healing readily come to mind. Also Imagine Dragon's My Fault and Demons are songs i can remember at the moment
Re: For Lovers Of Rock Music Only! by Eqbumb(m): 12:47am On Sep 13, 2012
Long live 'System Of A Down: song title=bring your own bomb, Question, X, chop suey, aerials, toxicity' those songs are my fav.

I love the Lemon Heads too: 'no backbone' is my fav too

I love 'switchfoot' too with their song: meant to live
Re: For Lovers Of Rock Music Only! by Nobody: 2:09am On Sep 24, 2012
has anibadi heard the who - baba o riley
Re: For Lovers Of Rock Music Only! by farydah: 7:18am On Sep 24, 2012
Anyting Daughtry is Amaxing
Florence+the machine..... Shake it up
The script
Linkin Park
My chemical Romance - Sing
Fall out Boy-thnks fr th mmry
Nickleback
Coldplay

And lots more

1 Like

Re: For Lovers Of Rock Music Only! by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 24, 2012
Rockamania Ng, A Rock and roll Brand has been rocking some states in Nigeria. If you haven't heard of this in your state and you wanna be part of this revolutionary movement, as a team-mate Pls send a mail to rockamania.ng@gmail.com or call 08064241965.
Your can like our page to join the tour www.facebook.com/RockamaniaNg.
Re: For Lovers Of Rock Music Only! by kunlefox(m): 7:26pm On Sep 28, 2012
Wordsmith: Has anyone heard Bloc Party's Four? Or the group Imagine Dragons' Continued Silence EP? Good music and albums
Been listening to Imagine Dragon "Continued Silence EP"...I must say it's great tune in all tracks
Have you listened to "Radioactive" also on the EP...it's quite good

1 Like

Re: For Lovers Of Rock Music Only! by Eqbumb(m): 12:21am On Oct 06, 2012
Likin Park is on point again with their new track: "Burn It Down" that song is awesome.
Re: For Lovers Of Rock Music Only! by Eqbumb(m): 12:21am On Oct 06, 2012
Likin Park is @it again with their new track: "Burn It Down" that song is awesome.
Re: For Lovers Of Rock Music Only! by wiegraf: 2:31am On Jan 17, 2013
No love...
Bamp

my last.fm profile
http://www.last.fm/user/wiefrafs

my all time fave groups probably as reflected there

Appleseed Cast
Broken Social Scene
Smashing Pumpkins
Feist

Honorable mention
Bjork
Jimmy Eat World
Goldfrapp
Well, dem too plenty...
Re: For Lovers Of Rock Music Only! by TerryCarr(m): 6:56pm On Jan 23, 2013
Re: For Lovers Of Rock Music Only! by TerryCarr(m): 6:57pm On Jan 23, 2013
Avantasia - The Scarecrow
Re: For Lovers Of Rock Music Only! by Rockstarufuoma(f): 4:31pm On Aug 07, 2013
I LOVE ROCK MUSIC....IT'S COOOOL!!!.
Re: For Lovers Of Rock Music Only! by Nobody: 1:06am On Aug 13, 2013
Actually Joined up NL again just because i say this thread lol!

Anyone listening to Avenged Sevenfolds new track - Hail to the king?

I do wonder why I can't find any dedicated group to Alternative music on FB that is Nigerian based! I love Alternative and Rock alot I even listen to them In other Languages as well!
Re: For Lovers Of Rock Music Only! by Nobody: 1:08am On Aug 13, 2013
kunle fox:
Been listening to Imagine Dragon "Continued Silence EP"...I must say it's great tune in all tracks
Have you listened to "Radioactive" also on the EP...it's quite good

I agree! Been awhile I found an album That I could listen to without Skipping a single track! Night Vision is Good ^_^.

Who listens to Dir en Grey here?
Re: For Lovers Of Rock Music Only! by chromatic: 1:53am On Aug 13, 2013
So they have some tracks from the continued silence EP on Night visions too? I listened to Tiptoe recently, it's from Night visions too and it's really nice.

Supersoaker is one track I like now, from Kings of leon upcoming album.
Re: For Lovers Of Rock Music Only! by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 13, 2013
chromatic: So they have some tracks from the continued silence EP on Night visions too? I listened to Tiptoe recently, it's from Night visions too and it's really nice.

Supersoaker is one track I like now, from Kings of leon upcoming album.

Ah sorry(blame it on my sleepy head lol) I meant the Album Night Visions is good as well. Tptoe is a nice track, Listened to Nothing left to say and fell n love with it at first listen wink.

Hmmm don't know why but I can't seem to get into Kings Of Leon . Listened to Supersoaker but it didn't quite catch my ear, One of those things I suppose lol. Listen to Crossfaith?
Re: For Lovers Of Rock Music Only! by glo3nity: 5:31pm On Aug 13, 2013
I love this guys... Cold Play, One Republic, X&Y, Blossom Flowers. They are one hell of a singer! I wish I was a guy, would ve love be to like them but since I'm an F just ve to be who I am but nothing spoil cus I got my style which NONE IS EGUAL TO!!
Re: For Lovers Of Rock Music Only! by glo3nity: 5:46pm On Aug 13, 2013
I love this guys...!tongue

Cold Play, One Republic, X&Y, and Blossom Flowers. They are one hell of singers. Wish I was a guy would ve love to be like them But since I'm an F just ve to be who I am but you know nothing spoil cus God gave me my own style! They'll feel me when the time come for the daughter of man to RISE...!!!
Re: For Lovers Of Rock Music Only! by glo3nity: 6:20pm On Aug 13, 2013
I love this guyz...!

Cold Play, One Republic, X&Y, and Blossom Flowers. They are just the BOMB! One hell of a singers! Wish I was a guy would ve love to be like them but since I'm an 'F' just ve to be who I am. But you konw nothing spoil cus God gave me my own style!
Re: For Lovers Of Rock Music Only! by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 13, 2013
glo3nity: I love this guyz...!

Cold Play, One Republic, X&Y, and Blossom Flowers. They are just the BOMB! One hell of a singers! Wish I was a guy would ve love to be like them but since I'm an 'F' just ve to be who I am. But you konw nothing spoil cus God gave me my own style!

Don't matter if you are a female , plenty of rocker chicks to go around , Fefe Dobson, the cardigans, Liz Phair , Sheryl Crow etc etc i can keep going wink
Re: For Lovers Of Rock Music Only! by glo3nity: 6:57am On Aug 14, 2013
Yes I know it doesn't matter but those are whom I wish to be like and not like the once you mentioned.
Re: For Lovers Of Rock Music Only! by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 14, 2013
glo3nity: Yes I know it doesn't matter but those are whom I wish to be like and not like the once you mentioned.

ah I see lol, it's cool they are awesome artists, I can understand why you would want to sing like that..

1 Like

Re: For Lovers Of Rock Music Only! by Rockstarufuoma(f): 5:55pm On Nov 16, 2013
Rock music future is very bright in Nigeria.Am a rock music artist .Watch my video on youtube "PRICELESS" by Ufuoma.P.Douglas....Proudly Nigerian.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

10 Rising Artists Music Listeners Should Keep A Tab On In 2021 / Which Of These Current Nigerian Musicians Surprised You The Most? / Top Radio Shows In Lagos/Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.