Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

"Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims (75542 Views)

What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? / Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking / A Woman From Uganda Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Reveals What Her Life Is Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Mouthpis(m): 8:49am On Feb 05, 2018
ShyCypher:

grin grin grin grin

Brah no mind her. I dey my own she go mention me.

She feel say she sabi wahala abi? Or maybe she thinks I'm one of those nairaland fuckboys that backdown after 3 exchanges and start wooing them. grin

Market wey she jus buy now never even land. She jus doesn't know it yet.

Give her bumper to bumper.

Honestly, I never wanted to comments.

Was just laughing @ the many funny comments.

Couldn't hold myself when u and coco whatever came on board.

Like a monitoring spirit, I had to follow this thread to the very end because of both of u.

Me too, am seriously waiting for her answer. wink

2 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 05, 2018
Mouthpis:

Like a monitoring spirit, I had to follow this thread to the very end because of both of u.

She composed an article up there just for me. grin

That is a special kind of pain.

I never knew I had that kinda effect on her.

She's probably composin' another one right now...

4 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 05, 2018
TreasuredGlory:
Be careful cos no one knows tomorrow. People including me have made some derogatory comments/remarks about people and later found myself in that same situation. Fear God. He alone has the final and only say about people. My piece.
one basket of tomatoes 4 u
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by cococandy(f): 9:08am On Feb 05, 2018
No I typed it when I came back and saw your comment and it took 5 mins.

Yes you should be honored. I’m interacting with you.

Any thoughts yet on what you could have to offer a woman besides p3nis? Because it’s obvious at this point that’s what’s controlling your brain .

ShyCypher:

Oh! Hang on...

You went offline for the past 30 mins to type all these for me?

I'm honoured.

See folks, I knew it wasn't network. grin grin

PS: Anyone can come online & talk crap.

8 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by cococandy(f): 9:11am On Feb 05, 2018
Mouthpis:

Okay stalker. What do you and your fellow dummy have to offer?
Cat gat your tongue?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 05, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
Chei
The wall is not smiling with these
girls
Notice most of them are 30 and above women
I prefer to b 30 with a balanced account and peace of mind than to b married go a useless, disrespectful and unfaithful man

6 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:12am On Feb 05, 2018
cococandy:

Not that it needed to be said.

1) I am an awesome mother to my child. Something every mature man (and woman) needs. A co-parent who will help them raise a family together. Yes a single parent can raise a child but it’s easier if you have a GOOD partner.

2) A financial co contributor. Because no matter how rich you are, more is always more.

3) A confidante. Someone to vent to when he needs without feeling like he has to pretend to be someone else to gain approval. Sort of solace

4) I offer good old companionship because Netflix is better with company and it sucks to have breakfast at ihop all by yourself day in and day out. Providing mentally stimulating conversations and sharing ideas.

5) I offer physical help. As in chores. we have a BIG house and I help him make it a home. Imagine living by yourself in that place and having to do all the work (endless chores) by yourself. So yes he gains physical help from me.

6) I help him make decisions. As they say, two good heads... I hope your know the rest (but you’re a moronn so I can’t assume)

7) I provide care for him. As his personal nurse.

cool I make special occasions memorable. Planning and organizing to make sure we all have good celebrations and make beautiful family memories

9) I am our family’s public relations officer. I facilitate social activities and rapport with families who have in turn become our family friends.

10) I AM THE LIFE-SOURCE THAT GIVES LIFE TO OUR NEXT GENERATION

What can you offer a woman?

Cococandy you have finished him.

4 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 05, 2018
akeentech:
I married my wife @ 22 and that is the best age for every sane girl to get married. If you marry 30+ girl after 5 years her beauty will begins fade away reason why we see so many cases of cheating nowadays. My take.
that's so not true. I've seen a guy marry a 19 yr old girl and still cheat on her. a cheat have no excuse

2 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by cococandy(f): 9:14am On Feb 05, 2018
ShyCypher:

She composed an article up there just for me. grin

That is a special kind of pain.

I never knew I had that kinda effect on her.

She's probably composin' another one right now...

This is so lame. You should not ask for a response when you have nothing worthy to retort with.
You asked what I can offer. I only gave you a snippet of what I actually do offer . It could be 50 pages long and still be the truth.

I challenge you to name two things. Only two you can offer a woman. You probably know none except a flaccid p3nis. Yet you’re making noise about the type of woman you want.

It’s usually the empty ones that make the most noise. Tell us two things you can offer or shut up and accept that you’re a moronn

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:15am On Feb 05, 2018
gloria34:
I prefer to b 30 with a balanced account and peace of mind than to b married go a useless, disrespectful and unfaithful man
You don't need to waste your time on them you made sense.

5 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 05, 2018
cococandy:
No I typed it when I came back and saw your comment and it took 5 mins.

Yes you should be honored. I’m interacting with you.

Any thoughts yet on what you could have to offer a woman besides p3nis? Because it’s obvious at this point that’s what’s controlling your brain .

You came back from where?

4 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by cococandy(f): 9:16am On Feb 05, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Cococandy you have finished him.
I didn’t even have to try. I can smell his childishness all the way from here.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by cococandy(f): 9:17am On Feb 05, 2018
ShyCypher:

You came back from where?
what can you offer?

It’s becoming embarrassing grin
Lord save this kid

Using pictures of people laughing doesn’t make your post stronger

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 05, 2018
cococandy:

This is so lame. You should not ask for a response when you have nothing worthy to retort with.
You asked what I can offer. I only gave you a snippet of what I actually do offer . It could be 50 pages long and still be the truth.

I challenge you to name two things. Only two you can offer a woman. You probably know none except a flaccid p3nis. Yet you’re making noise about the type of woman you want.

It’s usually the empty ones that make the most noise. Tell us two things you can offer or shut up and accept that you’re a moronn

The only thing I have to offer women older than 30 is a comforting shoulder to lean on.

Oh, I can also distract your mind from suicide.

I can spoil you with deceptive compliments to make you feel better about yourself.

Those are the ones I can get off the top of my head seein' as I'm not used to your lot.

No matter how hard you try, men have agreed that women above 30 are not worth the trouble and there is actually nothin' your epistles can do about it.

4 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:21am On Feb 05, 2018
cococandy:
I didn’t even have to try. I can smell his childishness all the way from here.
Hahahaha.

2 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 05, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
You don't need to waste your time on them you made sense.
they just have this way of crawling under ur skin. thank u joor

1 Like

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by charain: 9:23am On Feb 05, 2018
Mup4life:
Absolutely wrong, most of our parents, grand parents married within the ages of 15 to 18 and their marriage lasted decades, celebrating their silver and golden jubilee together.

The major problem with marriages today is FINANCE even at age 30 many guys are not finacially strong enough to cater for themselves and a family and hence women suffer.

Never compare yourself with your parents, there are hundreds of things you do today that
your parents didn't engage in. The best way to enjoy life is by adapting to the realities of the
day and not being stuck to the past.

2 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 05, 2018
cococandy:
what can you offer?

It’s becoming embarrassing grin
Lord save this kid

Using pictures of people laughing doesn’t make your post stronger

I'm laughin' at how worked up and frustrated you are. grin

I'm not the only one either.

This age thing really hit a nerve.

That's why I insist you belong to this category because your anger is obvious but heartwarmin' to me.

grin

4 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by cococandy(f): 9:23am On Feb 05, 2018
What can you offer women under 30
ShyCypher:

The only thing I have to offer women older than 30 is a comforting shoulder to lean on.

Oh, I can also distract your mind from suicide.

I can spoil you with deceptive compliments to make you feel better about yourself.

Those are the ones I can get off the top of my head seein' as I'm not used to your lot.

No matter how hard you try, men have agreed that women above 30 are not worth the trouble and there is actually nothin' your epistles can do about it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 05, 2018
gloria34:
they just have this way of crawling under ur skin. thank u joor

2 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 05, 2018
cococandy:
What can you offer women under 30

That's above your clearance level ma'am.

2 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by cococandy(f): 9:26am On Feb 05, 2018
Unlike most selfish people (you for example)
I don’t have to be directly affected by something to speak out on it. But I’m talking about a concept way too large for your undeveloped brain.

Your heart is warm because
I’m above 30 and single?
How do you make sense to yourself

Gosh. Goodnight.

Waste of brain cells.
ShyCypher:

I'm laughin' at how worked up and frustrated you are. grin

I'm not the only one either.

This age thing really hit a nerve.

That's why I insist you belong to this category because your anger is obvious but heartwarmin' to me.

grin

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by cococandy(f): 9:30am On Feb 05, 2018
ShyCypher:

That's above your clearance level ma'am.

You probably think everyone else is an idiot like you who can’t see that you have nothing to offer hence have been evading the question and quite embarrassingly too. You could have just searched your mind for anything you think you can offer another person. Anything at all. Save yourself from shame.

Bye. What a disgrace

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 05, 2018
cococandy:
Unlike most selfish people (you for example)
I don’t have to be directly affected by something to speak out on it. But I’m talking about a concept way too large for your undeveloped brain.

Your heart is warm because
I’m above 30 and single?
How do you make sense to yourself

Gosh. Goodnight.

Waste of brain cells.

You can't leave like this.

What if you hurt yourself?

I think you should take sometime to relax first, drink lots of water or maybe exercise before goin' to sleep.

See? That's something else I can do for you above 30 women - I can be your therapist.

grin

4 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 05, 2018
[quote author=ShyCypher post=64800566][/quote]lol, do u just go about looking 4 trouble? well, I don't do arguments that lead no where neither do I trade insults.
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 05, 2018
cococandy:

You probably think everyone else is an idiot like you who can’t see that you have nothing to offer hence have been evading the question and quite embarrassingly too. You could have just searched your mind for anything you think you can offer another person. Anything at all. Save yourself from shame.

Bye. What a disgrace

Nope.

Listin' "what I can do for under 30 women" shows insecurity just like you have displayed up there.

You cracked and took time out to compile a painstakin' list to justify yourself.

Why do you think I've been laughin' at you? grin

3 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by PDPGuy: 9:35am On Feb 05, 2018
cococandy:

Bye. What a disgrace

shocked

This is savage as Bleep

3 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 05, 2018
gloria34:
lol, do u just go about looking 4 trouble? well, I don't do arguments that lead no where neither do I trade insults.

How did I insult you now ma?

I only wept for you as our Lord Jesus would.

You're an ingrate. *sniff

3 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by GeeString: 9:42am On Feb 05, 2018
ShyCypher:

Nope.

Listin' "what I can do for under 30 women" shows insecurity just like you have displayed up there.

You cracked and took time out to compile a painstakin' list to justify yourself.

Why do you think I've been laughin' at you? grin

grin

1 Like

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 05, 2018
ShyCypher:

How did I insult you now ma?

I only wept for you as our Lord Jesus would.

You're an ingrate. *sniff
ur weeping is not needed dear, its funny how u behave though, I really want to believe u are too matured 4 dat. anyway, carry on

4 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Mup4life: 9:44am On Feb 05, 2018
charain:

Never compare yourself with your parents, there are hundreds of things you do today that
your parents didn't engage in. The best way to enjoy life is by adapting to the realities of the
day and not being stuck to the past.
Also never compare the ability or inability of all eighteen year olds to have a successful marriage, because each have their own life experiences and different levels of maturity.
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by GeeString: 9:45am On Feb 05, 2018
Mouthpis:

Hehehehehe

I love this thread too.

Oboy the age issh got many women here o.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) / Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.