Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

"Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims (75556 Views)

What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? / Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking / A Woman From Uganda Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Reveals What Her Life Is Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by donstan18: 9:46am On Feb 05, 2018
ShyCypher:

How did I insult you now ma?
I only wept for you as our Lord Jesus would.
You're an ingrate. *sniff
Ma Nigga grin
You dn hear the latest cheesy
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 05, 2018
donstan18:

Ma Nigga grin

You dn hear the latest cheesy

Brother, noooo. Wetin happen?

Been dealin' with 30yr+ egos here. grin
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by jaychubi: 9:53am On Feb 05, 2018
LordKO:

Shut up you bumpkin. Now vamoose and look for your small-minded mates elsewhere because we aren't operating on the same wavelength.

u sound sooo childish probably a kid eating mama thank ma, talk to me when u grow up foolish idiot

2 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by nonut: 9:53am On Feb 05, 2018
ShyCypher:

There's none.

Now shall I proceed to your family with the gun?

We both know the first casualty...
ShyCypher:

Unfortunately you are right here.

I have nothin' - absolutely nothin' - to offer a woman above 30 years.

grin
I don die! Brutal savagery... Kukuma kill me.

2 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 05, 2018
Girls can vex for this kain matter!!!!!! Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 05, 2018
but wait o! our girls starts slaying from age 15, sleeps with assorted teachers n headmasters through secondary school, area boys get their full share, university empties the brezst, BBnaija takes its cut, Nysc frenzy fvcking bastardizes the kpekus more, Facebook/social media hoeing takes its toll....and so on, so at 35 or +, the unfortunate husband is actually buying tokunbo or better still, 'a vandalised pipeline.' (evening newspaper)

8 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by donstan18: 10:12am On Feb 05, 2018
ShyCypher:

http://www.yabaleftonline.ng/robot-cook-keep-clean-available-2019/

grin grin grin
E dn happen
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by donstan18: 10:12am On Feb 05, 2018
ShyCypher:

grin grin grin
E dn happen
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by akeentech(m): 10:18am On Feb 05, 2018
gloria34:
that's so not true. I've seen a guy marry a 19 yr old girl and still cheat on her. a cheat have no excuse
Why are u girls so pained like this, go nd marry pls

3 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 05, 2018
akeentech:

Why are u girls so pained like this, go nd marry pls
so pained? well, remain blessed is all I can say
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by akeentech(m): 10:26am On Feb 05, 2018
gloria34:
so pained? well, remain blessed is all I can say
Thank u sister as u remain single

2 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 05, 2018
akeentech:
Thank u sister as u remain single

3 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by horia: 10:35am On Feb 05, 2018
Gerrard59:
And that is how they rush young ones so much that they (lasses) start getting married while in 3rd/4th year in school. Some get pregnant and become mothers (my department was like a maternity home). Tomorrow, same people will accuse ladies of thinking only about marriage. Ask them (lasses), what next after school? Marriage is the answer! No furthering of education, career advancement. Nada!

Which is why I cannot blame Nigerian women who take marriage so serious, and as all-and-all.

For the records, I'm not against marriage or people getting married early (their prerogative, which I respect). But not when they are rushed. One even had to rent a flat far from her parents because they were on her case immediately she finished university education. Haba!
I know of a lady who got married as a house officer she furthered her education with the baby the baby would be completing one year this year and she just graduated from med school last month.
I'm implying that girls ought to get married at an early age that's the way it was before the Europeans came. Also not too early since they should have something doing. Many ladies suffered from this - joblessness - in the hands of their husbands. So ladies, get something doing and get married as early as possible (if you are interested).

2 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 05, 2018
donstan18:

grin grin grin

E dn happen

Ehn! grin

Push am come NL na let's hear some more cries.

Dat Cococandy dey tell me how she 'decorates the home & makes it homely'. grin
Event planner.

I thought they said they weren't slaves and cannot be confined to house chores?

Once dem clock 30, tory go change.

2 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by donstan18: 10:41am On Feb 05, 2018
ShyCypher:

Ehn! grin

Push am come NL na let's hear some more cries.

Dat Cococandy dey tell me how she 'decorates the home & makes it homely'. grin
Event planner.

I thought they said they weren't slaves and cannot be confined to house chores?

Once dem clock 30, tory go change.

Hahah grin grin grin

I no wan hurt our ladies, biko oooo! cheesy cheesy

Push am urself grin grin
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 05, 2018
Pls let's not Joke with this issue nor mock our ladies, The Issue is getting out of hand lol.

3 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 05, 2018
cococandy:

I have a feeling you’re a pedophile.

I hope you get caught one day.

The only time I’m not averse to jungle justice is when pervs like you get caught

Aunty this thing pain u gan oo lol

3 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by OyinO: 11:08am On Feb 05, 2018
pyyxxaro:
tongue old layers won't like this at all sad
Poultry Farmer spotted. Well done O! lol
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by OyinO: 11:10am On Feb 05, 2018
BUSHHUNTER:
Dude should be arrested

he killed hundreds of girls alreadygrin

Many nairalander girls now
Can't stop laughing.
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by OyinO: 11:13am On Feb 05, 2018
Devastating brutality. Dude is brutal.

1 Like

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by amakadihot87(f): 11:22am On Feb 05, 2018
YOUNGrapha:
YOUNDRAPHA says

MARRYING A GIRL FROM 30YEARS ABOVE IS LIKE

BUYING AKARA FROM MAMA ADEMOLA IN THE AFTERNOON...........lol.......

JUST KNOW SAY NA SECOND-HAND U DEY BUY kiss

...........btw the young girls of 17yrs nawadays have all turned to second hand too............marriage is not a Law that has to be obeyed,when ever one finds a suiting partner,she can get married.........there is no age limit..........although i was also fooled by our mentality..............i was in love with my agemate and i refused to wait for this guy cos i thought i will get too old by the time he will be ready to marry...........i still regret that descision till date cos i threw away a guy who is so compatible with me.........i think the most important thing for a lady is to have a geniune means of income and for her to live a good life...........marriage is never a must do...................people marry at age 50

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Mouthpis(m): 11:28am On Feb 05, 2018
cococandy:

Okay stalker. What do you and your fellow dummy have to offer?
Cat gat your tongue?

I don't have the time to start a debate with u ma.

But one thing is obvious from ur comments so far.

U are feeling the pain so much that u have taken it too personal ma.

U attack anyone that says something contrary to what u think is right.

But u know what? ShyCypher is right because if u are busy like u claimed,u won't have all the time to be replying and be very insulting at the same time.

I am busy ma,

Go ahead and reply ur ancestors for all I care.

Drama Queen. I am out of here.

2 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by YOUNGrapha(m): 11:41am On Feb 05, 2018
amakadihot87:
...........btw the young girls of 17yrs nawadays have all turned to second hand too............marriage is not a Law that has to be obeyed,when ever one finds a suiting partner,she can get married.........there is no age limit..........although i was also fooled by our mentality..............i was in love with my agemate and i refused to wait for this guy cos i thought i will get too old by the time he will be ready to marry...........i still regret that descision till date cos i threw away a guy who is so compatible with me.........i think the most important thing for a lady is to have a geniune means of income and for her to live a good life...........marriage is never a must do...................people marry at age 50
AMAKA-DI-HOT pls lemme view ur pic.....I always like it hot
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by djon78(m): 11:41am On Feb 05, 2018
For all those ladies saying lack of ambition, that is not true. Most of those ladies go on with their careers. My wife is doing Bsc Nursing, she still wanted to get married, was 25 when we married, I am late 30s. Still give birth to our babies, soon finish her studies, has a very loving caring, supporting and understanding husband, still is a home maker.

It is all those ambitions that has left the carnage we are seeing today. Women focus on career, by the time they feel they are ready, it may get harder. And the scary thing is that most guys now go for younger women because, of high fertility and submission, because majority of those career ones they can't even listen to you. Unlike my wife, she is very submissive, obedient and loyal, obeys every instruction she is given innocently not questioning you.

I am not coming here to mock anyone, in fact it pains my heart when I see what is going on. That's why I always advised my younger ones and relations. Once as a young woman, men are hovering around you, be wise, close your legs, prayerfully and watchingly chose among them and marry and go and use this your youth and born for your husband. Simple people should not pay attention to some vekry dangerous cultures allien to us that our people have copied. The two girls I senior, my mama no give them space at all, she made sure they married immediately after graduation. One a doctor the other works as a top manager in a leading Telecom company in V I Lagos and they are happy today with children, loving husbands, and still career women. So let's stop all these. Young women be wise. Martured ones I pray God see you through

4 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 05, 2018
Mouthpis:

U are feeling the pain so much that u have taken it too personal ma.

if u are busy like u claimed,u won't have all the time to be replying and be very insulting at the same time.

You noticed too?

She was just insultin' me upandan. "idiot", "slowpoke", "fool" etc while I jus remained calm & laughed @ her pain. grin

Real pain.

1 Like

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 05, 2018
donstan18:

Hahah grin grin grin
I no wan hurt our ladies, biko oooo! cheesy cheesy
Push am urself grin grin

I'm on it
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 05, 2018
See how young pretty girls stay calm while the guilty old mamas are wailin'. grin

1 Like

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by donstan18: 11:52am On Feb 05, 2018
ShyCypher:

I'm on it
grin
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Danabu(m): 11:55am On Feb 05, 2018
BruncleZuma:
True, also note that some daytime newspapers are better read by "standing committee" as they are not worth taking home.

[img]https://media1./images/849bbe5da41750e4835aeae8ccfa8428/tenor.gif[/img]

Disclaimer: I used the word some...S.O.M.E., not every and any lady newspaper.

GBAM!
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by amakadihot87(f): 12:08pm On Feb 05, 2018
YOUNGrapha:
AMAKA-DI-HOT pls lemme view ur pic.....I always like it hot

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by YOUNGrapha(m): 12:11pm On Feb 05, 2018
[quote author=amakadihot87 post=64804606][/quote]

and whom among them are you....the baby or the mammy?
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by amakadihot87(f): 12:21pm On Feb 05, 2018
djon78:
For all those ladies saying lack of ambition, that is not true. Most of those ladies go on with their careers. My wife is doing Bsc Nursing, she still wanted to get married, was 25 when we married, I am late 30s. Still give birth to our babies, soon finish her studies, has a very loving caring, supporting and understanding husband, still is a home maker.

It is all those ambitions that has left the carnage we are seeing today. Women focus on career, by the time they feel they are ready, it may get harder. And the scary thing is that most guys now go for younger women because, of high fertility and submission, because majority of those career ones they can't even listen to you. Unlike my wife, she is very submissive, obedient and loyal, obeys every instruction she is given innocently not questioning you.

I am not coming here to mock anyone, in fact it pains my heart when I see what is going on. That's why I always advised my younger ones and relations. Once as a young woman, men are hovering around you, be wise, close your legs, prayerfully and watchingly chose among them and marry and go and use this your youth and born for your husband. Simple people should not pay attention to some vekry dangerous cultures allien to us that our people have copied. The two girls I senior, my mama no give them space at all, she made sure they married immediately after graduation. One a doctor the other works as a top manager in a leading Telecom company in V I Lagos and they are happy today with children, loving husbands, and still career women. So let's stop all these. Young women be wise. Martured ones I pray God see you through ......

......all you said is true and can work for some people ,not all.some ladies are seriously regretting getting married without a career........even those who married while in school couldnt finish because of childbearing.........i am not trying to deceive our young girls o...early marriage is good (am a victim).........yeah you bear your kids at a good age.......ok what if you dont have supportive husband..........everything you need as a human being u would have to ask your hubby.........it isnt too sweet jare.......i stand that a girl should have a reasonable career before getting married...............marriage is not an endpoint to a girl's achievement...............i beleive in marrying when one is ready and sees the right person

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) / Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.