Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

"Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims (75540 Views)

What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? / Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking / A Woman From Uganda Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Reveals What Her Life Is Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Tunks2017(m): 12:52am On Feb 05, 2018
This thread is degrading to Nig women, .............its not fair sad
Marriage doesn't really depend on how old the spouse is but how well...............

4 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Nobody: 1:01am On Feb 05, 2018
I wonder how people reason so one should just marry any body cause ur mates are getting married,what ever happened to trying nd building ones sef to a level that when ur man comes he appreciates u,for me am over 30 nd yes I will definetly get married nd I will never marry just anyone cause of pressure God forbid

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by centboy123456(m): 1:22am On Feb 05, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Whatever keep on deceiving yourself it is your problem not mine and your cup of tea.I waka pass.

me and you who is deceiving out self here pls tell me you are the one who is getting old here pls I have ur time ok take care sweetie

1 Like

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by cococandy(f): 4:23am On Feb 05, 2018
Sometimes when I come to NL and I immediately feel nauseated because of the quality of human beings that exist here.
You’re disgusting
lereinter:

its 75% true

even in china, gals of such age are called " left over"
Sagay212:
that's the TRUFF!...The TRUFF is bitter than chloroquin and extremely pepperish than 1000 naira ata rodo.

check am well, which guy go wan marry woman wey be 30 years and above? wetin she dey do all the years wey she nor gree marry until she turn 30. if una like make una vex nack una head for ground, na true the guy don yarn. All those young ones forming shakara, you better behave yourself now that you are young and accept a correct guyman wey dey scope you before you join association of bitter single ladies turn feminist over night because of lost hope. a word is enough for the wise.

6 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by cococandy(f): 4:24am On Feb 05, 2018
ShyCypher:

She is free to take her own life.

...same advice I'm givin' you right now ma.

Choose a bridge & jump into the lagoon. You are expired!
Why don’t you buy a gun and kill every female in your family that passes the age of 30 without being married. slowpoke

1 Like

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by cococandy(f): 4:30am On Feb 05, 2018
In your stupid mind you actually think you’re better than a single woman in her 30s? shocked
you’re the perfect example of an idiot.

Where did you get that from? From third world social conditioning isn’t it?
I would ordinarily ignore an obvious slowpoke like you but you clearly believe a woman’s worth is on her ability to be of sexual appeal to you.
Whoever raised you, did the world a disservice because as far as narcissistic egocentric animals go, you’re 10 in one.

10 times the stupid. Requiring 10 times the amount anti-stupid to deal with.
ShyCypher:

Slay mamas are really angry o.

I never knew there was this number of 30+ mamas on nairaland.

Ahhh! Wahala dey o

I can see Dimples129, Daeylar, pocohontas, ladyhippolyta88 rantin' & wailin' up there

The thing pain dem well well o!

6 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by cococandy(f): 4:32am On Feb 05, 2018
jaychubi:

Women have what is called menapause men don't, got dt
very ignorant

5 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by cococandy(f): 4:33am On Feb 05, 2018
ShyCypher:

Why are you suddenly violent?

If you aren't 30 yet, why are you pained?

I have a feeling you’re a pedophile.

I hope you get caught one day.

The only time I’m not averse to jungle justice is when pervs like you get caught

4 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by OmniSparrow: 4:59am On Feb 05, 2018
Daeylar:
Stupid Misogynistic boy insulting ladies for fun.

His fellow stupid misogynists will soon run out of their caves to further insult women.

What's the insult there?

1 Like

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by OmniSparrow: 5:01am On Feb 05, 2018
cococandy:

The only time I’m not averse to jungle justice is when pervs like you get caught
You sound really pained. Poor thing.

2 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by jeff1607(m): 5:05am On Feb 05, 2018
there's a certain time a lady becomes humble same also when her pride is like 50 shoulder pads

no be by how far but na how well

1 Like

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by cococandy(f): 5:24am On Feb 05, 2018
OmniSparrow:

You sound really pained. Poor thing.
I’m pained that you’re not locked up in a 14th century zoo where you belong.

See bereft ode calling someone ‘poor thing’

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Nobody: 5:32am On Feb 05, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Who cares if you would don't worry matter nor dey reach any where now be a good boy and learn to mind your business.
Oldmama youngie... PM will NOT work with me

2 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:43am On Feb 05, 2018
So many suckling babies here on nairaland.so marriage is now an achievement?
Is it now something women must do for Nigeria to become better? Is the the roads we need? Is it the electricity we need. And most importantly, is it now a get pass to heaven? Are those who married even before their own motheres now saints? Are all those who are going through domestic crises ladies who got married in their early 20s?
Should women now forget about making the society better and focus on husband hunt? Should I personally not plan my life and work hard to make it better till I see a husband who might end up being heaviest cross one could carry? Is it not the same men that will come here and say every girl out there thinks only of getting marrried?.
Why should someone else's age be your problem? If you are married or want to get married, odes that mean the unmarried ones should not be in the same society with you? Why do married people even still cheat more than the single ones?why should I be in school and be thinking of getting marrried instead of thinking of how to make my life better didn't I go there to study marriage?
Some people need to grow up because even at 40 they still babies and even some babies behave maturely more than them.

4 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:47am On Feb 05, 2018
cococandy:
Sometimes when I come to NL and I immediately feel nauseated because of the quality of human beings that exist here.
You’re disgusting
most of them and kids below 15years whose heards are filled with fantasy. They can't seperate reality from fantasy yet. Some of them who are above 20 are idle and so are their brains. Some still pee in the bed. You know them from their silly comments.

3 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by pressplay411(m): 5:51am On Feb 05, 2018
MISSCONGENIALITY:
most of them and kids below 15years whose heards are filled with fantasy. They can't seperate reality from fantasy yet. Some of them who are above 20 are idle and so are their brains. Some still pee in the bed. You know them from their silly comments.

Chisos! You harsh oh. Lool

1 Like

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:56am On Feb 05, 2018
centboy123456:

you call me jobless lol funny girl old cargo like u go and marry oh before it too late it just a little advice sweetie or if u need husband u can go to twitter to fine one old cargo at this age u never see man when go marry u nobody want to marry u hahaha old cargo that your new name old cargo
you must be a kid for you to think that marriage makes one woman better than the other. I dint have a problem with people who married early but they should not make it look as if it's a natural law for evveryone to do so. Do you think it better to marry just because your mates are getting marrries or because people say you are old. I don't t hi k you know what marriage is all about cos if you did, you will not tell someone to go and marry.

5 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by supereagle(m): 6:01am On Feb 05, 2018
My mistress is in her early 50s her kpeku is still tight like Virgin's.
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:04am On Feb 05, 2018
pressplay411:

Chisos! You harsh oh. Lool
but you yourself know that we have so many kids and some silly old ones here on nairaland who have refuse to leave their dream world where everything goes as planned and perfect too. You not need their pix or age, their cooments expose them all the time.

2 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by jaychubi: 6:33am On Feb 05, 2018
cococandy:
very ignorant

grin grin it will be needless arguing with a headless goat

1 Like

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by jaychubi: 6:34am On Feb 05, 2018
LordKO:

I guess you didn't understand the meaning of the accompanied statement "yet the irrelevance of age doesn't mean absence of rationality."

Like I said Google menapause n stop messing up urself on a public forum
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Tunks2017(m): 6:41am On Feb 05, 2018
jaychubi:

grin grin it will be needless arguing with a headless goat

I have never seen a goat without head bros shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by streamsofjoy(f): 6:51am On Feb 05, 2018
akeentech:
I married my wife @ 22 and that is the best age for every sane girl to get married. If you marry 30+ girl after 5 years her beauty will begins fade away reason why we see so many cases of cheating nowadays. My take.

I guess after u have toiled with the heart of so many older girls. Watch out for ur daughter(s)
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by OmniSparrow: 6:59am On Feb 05, 2018
cococandy:
I’m pained that you’re not locked up in a 14th century zoo where you belong.

See bereft ode calling someone ‘poor thing’
Poor thing.

1 Like

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by streamsofjoy(f): 7:02am On Feb 05, 2018
akeentech:
I married my wife @ 22 and that is the best age for every sane girl to get married. If you marry 30+ girl after 5 years her beauty will begins fade away reason why we see so many cases of cheating nowadays. My take.

So at age 22 when I'm struggling to go to medical school or law school I should go and Marry and dump school. And what if there are no reasonable men around? My dear, na girls wey no get too much ambition than being married and having kids na them be sane women be that o. Cos at the end of the day if the husband is not so financialy buoyant OYO is ur case.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Sierusvirus(m): 7:06am On Feb 05, 2018
Why are all these girls insulting him.
He just said the simple truth. A girl above 29 years should be the one to marry a man.
A girl at 30 years, you don't have anything to cover the delay but rather still begging for money and promising to offer only sex. Meaning she got nothing to offer so why won't a guy go for girls within 24 - 28 years bracket than getting married to a wasted, used and scum girls of 30 and above grin

2 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by akeentech(m): 7:10am On Feb 05, 2018
streamsofjoy:

So at age 22 when I'm struggling to go to medical school or law school I should go and Marry and dump school. And what if there are no reasonable men around? My dear, na girls wey no get too much ambition than being married and having kids na them be sane women be that o. Cos at the end of the day if the husband is not so financialy buoyant OYO is ur case.
Who told you those who married early are not ambitious?

1 Like

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by streamsofjoy(f): 7:18am On Feb 05, 2018
akeentech:

Who told you those who married early are not ambitious?

Most of them aren't. Just the few are and for that few if God does not help, the ambition will either die or be delayed.
And if the husband does not support. Let's be frank sir, most men who go for small girls are made and busy men who need to settle down and have their own kids, so they dnt need another busy or ambitious person in the house. They only need a WIFE not PARTNER

3 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:23am On Feb 05, 2018
angels09:
Oldmama youngie... PM will NOT work with me
Hahaha local champion.
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by snazzie: 7:25am On Feb 05, 2018
What gave him the assurance that the newspaper he bought in the morning, others can't read it in the afternoon, evening, night and even reread the following morning.
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:25am On Feb 05, 2018
centboy123456:

me and you who is deceiving out self here pls tell me you are the one who is getting old here pls I have ur time ok take care sweetie
Now that you have realized you are deceiving yourself do not ever in your life mention me I am happy and comfortable with my life while you are the agbero begging for bread now get out.

1 Like

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Nobody: 7:26am On Feb 05, 2018
cococandy:

Hehehehe grin

Falcons over-30 squad members showin' up from all angles.

Madam, where is proof I'm a pervert?
Or are you tryin' to deflect attention from your age?
If being attracted to under 30 women makes me a pervert then I pray my perversion strengthens daily. grin

Look at your dp - an expired mama still tryin' to form slay queen.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) / Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.