Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” (48894 Views)

What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? / 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted / Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” by EmekaBlue(m): 7:25pm On Feb 06, 2018
grin money sha
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” by intruder15(m): 7:26pm On Feb 06, 2018
look at her face. obviously under 17. this is what u get when people grow up too quick.
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” by Mickyflezy(m): 7:26pm On Feb 06, 2018
[b][/b][color=#990000][/color] some people are very funny Lolz
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” by bobokeshington: 7:26pm On Feb 06, 2018
SLIDEwaxie:
Money wey no reach 50k
how much dey your own account?
na bad belle dey do you
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” by Lonestar124: 7:28pm On Feb 06, 2018
Anything that make her happy is welcomed
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” by PotatoSalad(m): 7:28pm On Feb 06, 2018
She's depressed. Money cannot make you happy.
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” by veli1(m): 7:30pm On Feb 06, 2018
Wit Ur 20pieces Of 200naira Note, U Dey Seek Attention Abi, Toh U No Go Get Am, Money Wey No Even Show 4 Ur Ugly Black Face, Dey Com Here Dey Disturb Us, Mtcheeewww grin
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” by miqos02(m): 7:34pm On Feb 06, 2018
Kk
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” by sisisioge: 7:35pm On Feb 06, 2018
Like how much will that total o? 200 pieces is only 40k babes grin
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” by dingbang(m): 7:40pm On Feb 06, 2018
IamAirforce1:
Who's this attention seeker

Mtchew
lol... U sef
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” by gurunlocker: 7:41pm On Feb 06, 2018
Everything up there is not up to 30k....
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” by ruffDiamond: 7:42pm On Feb 06, 2018
we all know that kinda busyness na

we just don't now how long it took you.

za oza room..

hoe-low-sho thing

congrat
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 06, 2018
what kinda Rubbish is this? these money is not even enough to buy a good pair of shoes. sad
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 06, 2018
Alariiwo:
I still don't understand why people show off and flaunt cash on social media..

You are not the first, neither will you be the last to have money. So to what end??

Moreover death will come to us all.. just a matter of time.
so because people flash cash on social media death will come to them?, sad
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” by rolams(m): 7:46pm On Feb 06, 2018
small change
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” by Euclidean(m): 7:46pm On Feb 06, 2018
Ahaan! No b Tosin b dis, I sabi her na...
Na her sch fees n hostel money she dey display so
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” by Maj196(m): 7:47pm On Feb 06, 2018
For your mind u don turn millionaire undecided
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 06, 2018
N200 notes, money that's is not up to 50k, is that one money?
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” by Alariiwo: 7:51pm On Feb 06, 2018
gypsey:
so because people flash cash on social media death will come to them?, sad

Death can come anytime..

What's the point flashing now when you can be no more in the next minute??
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” by sekem: 7:52pm On Feb 06, 2018
She's. Just another attention_whore
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” by bezimo(m): 8:03pm On Feb 06, 2018
Is all that money up to $300.lol

You are bragging with bread and displaying it..whereas another owns the bread factory and keeping low profile!!!
Nevertheless i still like it when girls have their own money and can get stuff for themselves without been liabilities and leaches to their bfs.
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” by Funkybabee(f): 8:04pm On Feb 06, 2018
#200 wa je owo
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 06, 2018
Alariiwo:

Death can come anytime..

What's the point flashing now when you can be no more in the next minute??
it's been more than 5 minutes since you replied to my comments i am not dead yet neither are you sad

how opitimistic of you, if you feel this way why do you bother waking up Atall every day or even this morning? you are going to die Anyway grin
what a paranoid way to live your life, if you are meant to die in the next minute how come you are still alive all these years? angry

i think because you have no Access to money that might be why you feel this way.
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” by akpamfet: 8:09pm On Feb 06, 2018
All of you that commented have already made her popular and shame on you all!
All your ranting don't mean a thing.
You have noticed her and commented, that's the whole idea.
If it's knowledge based post, none of you fools would comment.
Mtchwwwwww..... undecided
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” by Hargbo(m): 8:14pm On Feb 06, 2018
Who is the Mod that mod that put this on FP

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 06, 2018
Rich hommies know photos are evidence
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” by rajiraymond(m): 8:26pm On Feb 06, 2018
Igi sesere, tin jo oluse loju!
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” by Alariiwo: 8:26pm On Feb 06, 2018
gypsey:
it's been more than 5 minutes since you replied to my comments i am not dead yet neither are you sad

how opitimistic of you, if you feel this way why do you bother waking up Atall every day or even this morning? you are going to die Anyway grin
what a paranoid way to live your life, if you are meant to die in the next minute how come you are still alive all these years? angry

i think because you have no Access to money that might be why you feel this way.

You're not getting the point.

Live every moment like it's gonna be your last.. Does not necessarily mean it will be your last.
You can live up to 150yrs even.

It's just a way not to be pompous about what you have cos you won't take a dime with you when you die. Not even one kobo.
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” by seunak2016: 8:29pm On Feb 06, 2018
money doesnt count unless you use it to achieve something tangible. that's what count a lot. besides the money no pass 30k, 200 notes maybe 100 pieces and 1000 note maybe 10 or less
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” by jara: 8:30pm On Feb 06, 2018
Bragging is one thing, having enough to please your needs is another. If she has N10,000 and she feels comfortable with it, she is rich. If you have a million and you owe a million and one naira, you are are adebtor and cannot be comfortable.

Even if she is a broke ass and she is comfortable with the little she has and never spend a penny more than what she has, she is a queen.

I think her message of being satisfied with what she has is for someone or some people.
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” by Xionez(m): 8:30pm On Feb 06, 2018
Money wey no pass 50k.
Werey.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This / When You Use Your Friend To Test Your Boyfriend & They Are Now Getting Married / Guy Buys A N15M Mercedes Benz E350 For His Girlfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.