Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,682 members, 7,823,924 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” (48898 Views)

What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? / 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted / Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” by olaboy1: 8:32pm On Feb 06, 2018
Atleast she no show her b@@bs. I’m happy for her that she is not relying on any benefactors.
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” by trevorhorace(m): 8:36pm On Feb 06, 2018
undecidedshes busy trying to impress the haters she says shes too busy to impress.
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” by evexx1(f): 8:40pm On Feb 06, 2018
IamLEGEND1:
it's amazing how stupid people fail to see the irony in their words & actions.

showing off a few N200 notes online & still claiming you ain't got time to waste impressing your haters....

Lmao!
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 06, 2018
Alariiwo:

You're not getting the point.

Live every moment like it's gonna be your last.. Does not necessarily mean it will be your last.
You can live up to 150yrs even.

It's just a way not to be pompous about what you have cos you won't take a dime with you when you die. Not even one kobo.
Right, why didn't you just say that? i am sure these people showing off their money knows they will not be taking a dime with them.
perhaps that's why they are showing off why they are still alive and still can grin
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” by gozzlin: 8:50pm On Feb 06, 2018
Everest1989:
Aunty Aunty...that your February salary no reach 8k...

February salary ke? Who receives February salary in Nigeria when it's still the first week of February?
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” by Alariiwo: 8:54pm On Feb 06, 2018
gypsey:
Right, why didn't you just say that? i am sure these people showing off their money knows they will not be taking a dime with them.
perhaps that's why they are showing off why they are still alive and still can grin

I don't know if you saw a thread like that where one yahoo boy beat up his friends for deserting him after he went broke..

People don't really care unless you have money. I prefer low key.
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” by Mypeople2(m): 9:02pm On Feb 06, 2018
Drinokrane:
A beautiful Lady on Facebook has shared photos of her “dough” and had a caption for haters.

She shared picture of her 200 naira notes, and a few 1000 bucks with the caption;
“minding my business is my priority CU’s Am just too busy to impress Fucking haters, and fake peoples around me ….. Life of miss Ell Chapo”

See photos below;

N
https://torimill.com/2018/02/i-am-too-busy-to-impress-haters-and-fake-people-lady-says-as-she-shows-off-her-millions.html

The money should be 100pieces of N200 plus 5 pieces of N1000 ,making a total of N25000.That is good, at least handsome boys that are coming to see you soon will have something to collect.Keep money for them
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 06, 2018
Alariiwo:

I don't know if you saw a thread like that where one yahoo boy beat up his friends for deserting him after he went broke..

People don't really care unless you have money. I prefer low key.
yes, i read/saw the thread, i don't see how that is connected to what you and I are chatting about, besides we were not there we don't know really what transpired between he and his friends hence the fight.

i don't Agree with you on people don't care unless you have money, maybe in the world you live in it Appears so.
No problem, you might prefer low key doesn't mean other people do or should.
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” by airprinz(m): 9:36pm On Feb 06, 2018
Idiot, with few #200 notes ure too busy to impress bleeping haters,
u shud hv wel said ure too busy to colect dicks
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” by chijindu34(m): 9:56pm On Feb 06, 2018
she lacks common sense

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” by Alariiwo: 10:23pm On Feb 06, 2018
gypsey:
yes, i read/saw the thread, i don't see how that is connected to what you and I are chatting about, besides we were not there we don't know really what transpired between he and his friends hence the fight.

i don't Agree with you on people don't care unless you have money, maybe in the world you live in it Appears so.
No problem, you might prefer low key doesn't mean other people do or should.

you've won.. I give up
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” by RealGucci: 10:26pm On Feb 06, 2018
i like such girls
they we have 50k and br spreading like who has 50m
bich
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” by buffalowings: 10:29pm On Feb 06, 2018
ChaI
Dis people mentioning 50k like say he no even reach 10 naira.

I dey poor
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 06, 2018
This one must be groundforce1 girlfriend. grin
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” by buffalowings: 10:31pm On Feb 06, 2018
Chikita66:
N200 notes, money that's is not up to 50k, is that one money?

50k is not money
Ok
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” by XingXhang(m): 10:39pm On Feb 06, 2018
You picked money for a friend wedding abi?

Arrange it and give it to the couple, you're doing selfie with another person's money.

Okay o.
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” by simiade430(f): 11:01pm On Feb 06, 2018
Sister if na dollars i go say u get money just say u want to change somepeole moni in a party dat y u use de opptuntity to take pixshaw with de money at leash na back money case u dey hold RUBBISH!!!!! Q grin
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 06, 2018
Everest1989:
Aunty Aunty...that your January salary no reach 8k...

Eleke ebu
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” by HolyTitus(m): 12:10am On Feb 07, 2018
This one is a ''L''
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” by adeoba2008(m): 4:48am On Feb 07, 2018
I cant see any money here. Where is the money ?
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” by icedsammy: 6:04am On Feb 07, 2018
I checked her Facebook page and nothing of this post is there
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” by Kobicove(m): 7:00am On Feb 07, 2018
Money wey no pass N40k undecided
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” by phoenix17(m): 7:36am On Feb 07, 2018
just 10k chaiiii o collect ur sense
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” by ksbusari(m): 8:52am On Feb 07, 2018
looks lyk fake
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” by holuwarlay08(m): 9:58am On Feb 07, 2018
Children of nowadays sha..... am sure she has join bad gang.
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” by piagetskinner(m): 11:29am On Feb 07, 2018
another fish brain on the loose
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 07, 2018
Alariiwo:

you've won.. I give up
thanks! grin Good luck!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor / When You Use Your Friend To Test Your Boyfriend & They Are Now Getting Married / I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.