Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,505 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man (52140 Views)

Nigerian Men Know Their Women Are Prostitutes But They Will Still Marry Them / Many Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes At Heart / Wives Who Wear G-strings Are Prostitutes – Man Explains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 07, 2018
HABA. THUNDER FIRE THAT MOUTH!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man by nairavsdollars(f): 6:02pm On Feb 07, 2018
Must you take everything this useless donkeys say serious?

2 Likes

Re: ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man by mania92(m): 6:02pm On Feb 07, 2018
v
Re: ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man by KendrickAyomide: 6:02pm On Feb 07, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
Coming from someone whose Northern region is known for sipping codein and gum. I think he needs to worry about his pedophile imams kidnapping little Christian girls and forcefully marrying them off.

He thinks Northern Nigeria is a saint region just cos their ladies wear dirty and sweaty hijabs. We hear countless news of how such girls fornicate anyhow. If Southern Nigerian is Nigeria's problem, then what will we call the Northern part that has Boko Haram, Fulani Herdsmen, Jihadists etc?

Southern Nigeria ladies, can you all see how your actions have brought shame to our region to the extent that a dirty pot is calling a kettle black?
hahaha. that photo is Epic !! e go Pain dem reach next year

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man by berrystunn(m): 6:03pm On Feb 07, 2018
Even RAM use social media grin grin

2 Likes

Re: ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man by AreaFada2: 6:05pm On Feb 07, 2018
But make una carry una wahala go and leave the South with their "prostitutes" una nor go gree.

Danjuma, IBB and many of your elites married the same "prostitutes".

At leeast the Southern women are not blowing themselves with innocent people up. shocked shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man by sandland: 6:06pm On Feb 07, 2018
Please where do you normally meet with them. You know in Islam a man can sleep with 4 women and call them wives.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 07, 2018
98% of Northern male adults are PAEDOPHILES. How abt dat for a fact?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man by genius43(m): 6:08pm On Feb 07, 2018
And in the north

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man by osazeeblue01: 6:08pm On Feb 07, 2018
His opinion.

1 Like

Re: ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man by Joshuamassodi(m): 6:08pm On Feb 07, 2018
Idiot h.i.v positive
Re: ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man by sinola(m): 6:09pm On Feb 07, 2018
WotzupNG:
A Nigerian Twitter user by the handle @zikirillahi has labelled southern Nigerian women as prostitutes.

In a series of tweets, he claims that the southern part of any country is always the cause of problems in the country. This he said using popular HBO series, Game of Thrones as an example.

Read his tweets below.

https://mobile.twitter.com/zikirillahi/status/961197609464614912

http://www.purplefeel.com/2018/02/over-90-southern-nigerian-women-prostitutes-twitter-user.html
God! how did I even ended up in the same country with these kind of people.Anyway,na my mama wey born me in the country I dey blame.
thot they said anything about westerners is sin,how come he is watching game of thrones

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man by AerialMapper: 6:09pm On Feb 07, 2018
80% of northern Muslim men sniff glue, drink codeine and shove their heads inside sewage trying to get high

70% of northern Muslim women do same and also smoke weed, loud and crack

90% of northern Muslim women love southern Christian men

See how easy it is to throw numbers....although mine are fact

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man by papauju(m): 6:11pm On Feb 07, 2018
RuthDaniels:
And men have to go all Hot, naughty and senseless because they see a skimpy dressed lady? Come on! whatever happens to self control.

Must women be the only moral keeper in this part of the world? Must men be controlled by what they see?
yes my sister men are controlled by what they saw while women are controlled by what they hear
Re: ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man by oglalasioux(m): 6:12pm On Feb 07, 2018
And the Alhajis are doing the patronage. It takes two to tango

1 Like

Re: ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man by erico2k2(m): 6:12pm On Feb 07, 2018
WotzupNG:
A Nigerian Twitter user by the handle @zikirillahi has labelled southern Nigerian women as prostitutes.

In a series of tweets, he claims that the southern part of any country is always the cause of problems in the country. This he said using popular HBO series, Game of Thrones as an example.

Read his tweets below.

https://mobile.twitter.com/zikirillahi/status/961197609464614912

http://www.purplefeel.com/2018/02/over-90-southern-nigerian-women-prostitutes-twitter-user.html
And he was watching GOT ahahaha

1 Like

Re: ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man by phreakabit(m): 6:15pm On Feb 07, 2018
I said earlier and I repeat Northerners in posterity are marginally more intelligent than rams. I say this for obvious reasons.
After reading through his imbecilic post, I am left with a conundrum: Did this guy just base his theory on a TV show?
This is what happens when "they" sniff hot latrine fumes in scorching weather conditions.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man by arherfish(m): 6:16pm On Feb 07, 2018
One word for that guy. EWU.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man by khalids: 6:16pm On Feb 07, 2018
Oga Northerner...I agree with you....So let us go our separate ways then....

Just be deceiving yourself there....you are the weevil in this beans called Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man by emmie14: 6:16pm On Feb 07, 2018
Leave southerners alone and stay in your holy not. You want crude oil. You want green grasses for your stupid cow. You want neat ladies because yours are timid uneducated and sweating in masquerades. You want grazing colony in prostitution land. All in the south. Disintegration is the best to avoid sinful sights. The best and easiest way to avoid sin is avoiding occasions and sin. I guess tramadol is working on you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 07, 2018
and 99% of so called holy Moslems are the ones banging them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man by dasparrow: 6:16pm On Feb 07, 2018
He should know since he and his fellow mallams patronize them. Also, since southern Nigeria is the problem, why don't you let southern Nigeria go? Why insist on sharing one country with southerners?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man by phreakabit(m): 6:17pm On Feb 07, 2018
oglalasioux:
And the Alhajis are doing the patronage. It takes two to tango

All those "Alhajas or is it Hajias" chasing young guys in Abuja are Southerners too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 07, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Lol!

I know not all men have the ability to control their minds, but please let's go easy on how we blame women for everything wink. Deal?

you sound really pained, there must be a story behind your anger

3 Likes

Re: ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man by MissChievous199(f): 6:19pm On Feb 07, 2018
Look at the rubbish making noise, IMBESIDE. It's not your fault, it's social media I blame.... Shebi if IQ tests were included in the sign up process, I wouldn't have to be exposed to the retarded thoughts of a neanderthal like you.... You apparently skipped several stages of evolution... Oponu, epa, ode... *does sign of the cross*

My God forgive you, ignorant drop of decayed cum

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man by begwong: 6:23pm On Feb 07, 2018
And what's your difference with them Mr northern Muslim when you follow to fornicate with them or patronize them. You are like them _no difference. Don't forget I stay and still stays in the north the difference of Northern Muslims girls runs girls/women is you dare not give birth out of wedlock, but let me tell you, the northern girls abort more than the southern ladies even if it is 9months preg u must terminate it weda it will cost your life its OK.
Most of them going for minor surgeries like appendicitis are abortion cases. I live near such a clinic where such atrocities are committed. A kettle calling the pot black!! ✔ ✈

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man by Maxi112: 6:23pm On Feb 07, 2018
MissChievous199:
Look at the rubbish making noise, IMBESIDE. It's not your fault, it's social media I blame.... Shebi if IQ tests were included in the sign up process, I wouldn't have to be exposed to the retarded thoughts of a neanderthal like you.... You apparently skipped several stages of evolution... Oponu, epa, ode... *does sign of the cross*

My God forgive you, ignorant drop of decayed cum
Haba! Easy na grin
Re: ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man by bejeria101(m): 6:23pm On Feb 07, 2018
Northern airhead! How did he get ön twitter n who gave him data?

3 Likes

Re: ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man by messiah(m): 6:23pm On Feb 07, 2018
His last reply was just epic. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man by GenAnsahCinC: 6:24pm On Feb 07, 2018
Southern Nig has the most beautiful girls. Maybe that's what he was trying to say..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man by adekunle6224(m): 6:25pm On Feb 07, 2018
he has forgotten that his brothers from the northern part of every countries in the world are always wicked and deadly with no human feelings, more so they have the highest number of people living with the world deadliest disease take for instance in Nigeria; his northern bro are the ones wu engage in boko haram, are the Fulani herdsmen killing innocent life's. so also countries like north Korea, north Sudan and lots more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man by don4real18(m): 6:25pm On Feb 07, 2018
Fake account... Someone is just using it to cause public unrest

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ / Policeman Gets Stuck In Married Woman During Illicit Sex / Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.