Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,275 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man (52134 Views)

Nigerian Men Know Their Women Are Prostitutes But They Will Still Marry Them / Many Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes At Heart / Wives Who Wear G-strings Are Prostitutes – Man Explains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man by KanwuliaExtra: 6:26pm On Feb 07, 2018
Verrrrrrry correct! grin
Which ODA work dem get? undecided

The CHRISTIAN SOUTH especially! cheesy
Can you COMPARE Zahra Buhari or ANY OF DANGOTE’S daughters to D.J. CUPPY abi na D.J. POOSY? grin

Which NORTHERN WOMAN CAN YOU OPENLY CALL AN ASHAWO? grin

Na MIDDLE BELT AND SOUTHERN NIGERIA trade be dat ke! cheesy

6 Likes

Re: ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man by Azam101: 6:27pm On Feb 07, 2018
Wallahi what the guy posted is the truth! even the married men and women also brag with adultery smh!

5 Likes

Re: ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man by ajepako(f): 6:32pm On Feb 07, 2018
I guess l should join the tribal war today... grin

How about extremely veiled northern girls who practice lesbianism?

As an administrator working with teenagers from high social class and pedigree, l cant count the number of disciplinary committee l have had to chair..

And the cases are always lesbianism involving fully veiled northern teenage.daughters of the super rich and most times targeting and trying to initiate southern girls..

I'm not saying southern girls are saints but neither are northern girls..

So the abokkki should shut the fuccck up

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man by dasparrow: 6:33pm On Feb 07, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
You have a point, but men don't go about skantily dressed.

Yes they don't but they expose their rotten prick in public each time they urinate in public by the roadside or they go about sexually abusing little girls as young as 3 years old destroying them for life or raping teenage girls and women or sexually harrassing female students at the university when they ought to be imparting academic knowledge as lecturers.

1 Like

Re: ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man by KKKWHITE(m): 6:33pm On Feb 07, 2018
95 percent not 90 . that's the fact

3 Likes

Re: ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man by 1Sharon(f): 6:35pm On Feb 07, 2018
lol..coming from a pedophile terrorist

1 Like

Re: ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 07, 2018
hmm, this id cruel, but isnt he right, all the girls from edo, owerri, and delta agree with him

2 Likes

Re: ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man by frigsfriday(m): 6:37pm On Feb 07, 2018
THIS GUY MAKE SENSE DIE; buh even in the so called GAME OF THRONE the Northerners all fight for the IRON THRONE in the South, isn't it?

BOKOHARAM, FULANI HERDSMEN live us alone!!!

1 Like

Re: ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man by pennywys(m): 6:40pm On Feb 07, 2018
RuthDaniels:
And men have to go all Hot, naughty and senseless because they see a skimpy dressed lady? Come on! whatever happens to self control.

Must women be the only moral keeper in this part of the world? Must men be controlled by what they see?
male organs are very sensitive, please tell ladies out there to always dress properly

Like me nau my hypothalamus always nack me erection anytime I sight a beautiful lady dress in mini something
Re: ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man by quinSonia(f): 6:40pm On Feb 07, 2018
ReinaFarine:
Lol... I wan die of laughter...

Top ten states with HIV and AIDS...
1. Rivers State (South)
2. Taraba State (North)
3. Kaduna State (North)
4. Nassarawa State (North)
5. FCT (North)
6. Akwa Ibom (South)
7. Sokoto (North)
8. Oyo State (South) & Benue State (North)
10. Yobe State (North)

I no fit laugh... I was too weak to start calculating the total number of individuals by multiplying the percentage by the citizens there... Another funny things is with how large the population of northernen states are averagely combined with how high they are on the percentage scale, we have millions of PLWH from the northern kingdom...

Calculate pedophalia masked under religious brouhaha...

To calculate the murderers masquerading as jihadist.

Bokohl haram is was rated as the deadliest terrorist group in 2017 if I have my facts straight...

Sweetie... I know you're from the northern kingdom, so I can say like Jon Snow, you know nothing...

thank you for this..clear case of kettle calling pot black
Re: ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man by Lekison(m): 6:40pm On Feb 07, 2018
come on.....we all know that 99.9 percent of northern men are dogs while the women are ashewo hiding under hijab.

1 Like

Re: ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man by olaboy1: 6:43pm On Feb 07, 2018
papauju:
yes my sister men are controlled by what they saw while women are controlled by what they hear

Both men and women are controlled by what they see and hear to some varying degree. This modern age degeneracy is one that makes it hard to pigeon hole sluttiness to a particular gender, religion, race or society, the sex trojan is everywhere due to the internet.

As for me I would rather live in an immoral world full of sex, than an uptight depressing society, because sex is one of the fastest and easiest modes to let out tension and stress through dopemine.

No religion can ever go against the basic rules of nature when it comes to sex, that’s why I have black friends f$$$kin Arab women.

2 Likes

Re: ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man by wolverine1987: 6:44pm On Feb 07, 2018
Nutase:
Guys please no one should insult him.

Let's rationalize his statements and reason with him and maybe we might see sense in what he is saying.

Maybe the south is behind boko haram, Fulani herdsmen killing and kidnapping innocent souls, almajiri problems, beggars littering the streets, prostitutes in hijab, high rate of rape and paedophilia, incest, drug abuse and addiction, nepotism ravaging our country etc.

Maybe just maybe his game of throne theory based on FICTION might be right.
sarcasm @ it's peak I love it

2 Likes

Re: ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man by ultimatebas(m): 6:45pm On Feb 07, 2018
Very ugly boy. Ugly inside and outside.

1 Like

Re: ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man by KanwuliaExtra: 6:45pm On Feb 07, 2018
Decency!

5 Likes

Re: ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man by KanwuliaExtra: 6:46pm On Feb 07, 2018
Vs

INDECENCY!!!!

See all all of dem look like go-go DANCERS!
Including DEM PAPA!!!! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

See the “son” like “PAGGOT”! embarassed

5 Likes

Re: ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man by pastorcyrus(m): 6:48pm On Feb 07, 2018
WotzupNG:
A Nigerian Twitter user by the handle @zikirillahi has labelled southern Nigerian women as prostitutes.

In a series of tweets, he claims that the southern part of any country is always the cause of problems in the country. This he said using popular HBO series, Game of Thrones as an example.

Read his tweets below.

https://mobile.twitter.com/zikirillahi/status/961197609464614912

http://www.purplefeel.com/2018/02/over-90-southern-nigerian-women-prostitutes-twitter-user.html
He must have exaggerated the whole thing

2 Likes

Re: ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man by Sanchez01: 6:53pm On Feb 07, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
You have a point, but men don't go about skantily dressed.
Who patronise these girls?
Re: ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man by Maghan37: 6:55pm On Feb 07, 2018
Useless hypocrite. Myopic slowpoke. If I had not been to d least corrupt state in d northern(Kebbi) state. I'd still be skeptical. Pple who give birth like chicken, who have d highest amount of ghost workers,who can take a bike across considerable distance for a chick . Despite living in such an environment a big fool like dis slowpoke can post things like dis is appalling.

1 Like

Re: ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man by bigsmoke2(m): 6:56pm On Feb 07, 2018
Re: ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man by KanwuliaExtra: 6:57pm On Feb 07, 2018
Zahra vs Tiwa wink

4 Likes

Re: ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man by Vikky014(f): 6:59pm On Feb 07, 2018
AishaBuhari:

The image is just an addition to your post Sire grin
O My goodness at picture.
Re: ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man by Sanchez01: 6:59pm On Feb 07, 2018
pastorcyrus:

He must have exaggerated the whole thing but the truth of the matter is that southern women are more promiscuous than their northern counterpart,married women sleeping around here in the southern part of the country is no more seen as a taboo.Only but very few married women can swear to never have done this type of wickedness.notwithstanding, northern women are still promiscuous but their married women aren't rotten like ours here in the southern.
Sharia law stiffle females in the North but fails to curb rape and minors, more often than not are at the receiving end.

Isn't it interesting that prostitution still thrives in the North despite Sharia's influence?

1 Like

Re: ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man by temiflex01(m): 7:00pm On Feb 07, 2018
The next tweet replied him effectively. Northerners reason like their cow grin grin grin
Why should I be expecting a reasonable comment! undecided undecided
Re: ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man by Akalia(m): 7:03pm On Feb 07, 2018
He made some valid points- the case of promiscuity and prostitution in the south is apparently alarming and condemnable.

Going by my observation I figure 7 in every 10 southern girls are promiscuous, my subjective statistics though.

4 Likes

Re: ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 07, 2018
pocohantas:
Did he just say they make thread about it?

Is he a Nairalander? cheesy

I think he meant twitter thread
Re: ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man by Swtfruitzrecord(m): 7:09pm On Feb 07, 2018
As you don manage go school na, why u no go come ya come de talk trash
Re: ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man by Quality20(m): 7:16pm On Feb 07, 2018
u guys shd stop attacking the him na. He is making sense. In d north esp the far north, most of their ladies still get married as virgins as against southern girls where many are even pregnant before marriage

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man by Carlyboi(m): 7:19pm On Feb 07, 2018
Sense seems to have departed from this one as far back as when Sani Abacha departed this world!
Re: ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man by Tundethegood: 7:21pm On Feb 07, 2018
ReinaFarine:
Lol... I wan die of laughter...

Top ten states with HIV and AIDS...
1. Rivers State (South)
2. Taraba State (North)
3. Kaduna State (North)
4. Nassarawa State (North)
5. FCT (North)
6. Akwa Ibom (South)
7. Sokoto (North)
8. Oyo State (South) & Benue State (North)
10. Yobe State (North)

I no fit laugh... I was too weak to start calculating the total number of individuals by multiplying the percentage by the citizens there... Another funny things is with how large the population of northernen states are averagely combined with how high they are on the percentage scale, we have millions of PLWH from the northern kingdom...

Calculate pedophalia masked under religious brouhaha...

To calculate the murderers masquerading as jihadist.

Bokohl haram is was rated as the deadliest terrorist group in 2017 if I have my facts straight...

Sweetie... I know you're from the northern kingdom, so I can say like Jon Snow, you know nothing...

u get sense
Re: ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man by KanwuliaExtra: 7:22pm On Feb 07, 2018
DO YOU SEE ANY NORTHERNER IN ITALY? grin

4 Likes

Re: ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man by ifymadu: 7:26pm On Feb 07, 2018
99% of men from northern Nigeria are islamic terrorists.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Excited Bride Goes Gaga, Removes Her Wig At A Wedding / Sweeter Than Honey / ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.