Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Ikeogu Oke's Dressing To Collect His N36m NLNG Prize For Literature In Lagos - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ikeogu Oke's Dressing To Collect His N36m NLNG Prize For Literature In Lagos (81252 Views)

Ayobami Adebayo Wins £15,000 9mobile Prize For Literature / Wole Soyinka Receiving The Nobel Award For Literature In 1986(throwback Photo) / Ikeogu Oke Wins 2017 Nlng Prize For Literature (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikeogu Oke's Dressing To Collect His N36m NLNG Prize For Literature In Lagos by toprealman: 2:44pm On Feb 10, 2018
Pls is that guy in the last pic Frank Edaho?
Re: Ikeogu Oke's Dressing To Collect His N36m NLNG Prize For Literature In Lagos by DakhnRaul: 2:53pm On Feb 10, 2018
eezeribe:

I hope he also wrote the essay in the language of his culture...
I hope the fabrics and materials he is using to represent his culture are products of his culture...
I hope the computer or pen and paper he used in writing the essay are products of his culture...
While other continents are advancing in science and technology,Africa is still obsessed with culture and religion...

Glaring inferiority complex. Are you saying he should have wore suit and nod tie to collect the award? Appreciate your own, shithole!
Re: Ikeogu Oke's Dressing To Collect His N36m NLNG Prize For Literature In Lagos by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 10, 2018
cbrezy:

Pained afonja cheesy

Pls give me one reason why I should be pained
After that go and find out d meaning of d word afonja
Telling d truth is not being in pains, but some1 like u possessing a low IQ won't understand dat
M not an afonja and will never be....if u want to know where I'm from, go and ask Seun

1 Like

Re: Ikeogu Oke's Dressing To Collect His N36m NLNG Prize For Literature In Lagos by cbrezy(m): 12:18pm On Feb 16, 2018
genghiskhan007:

Pls give me one reason why I should be pained
After that go and find out d meaning of d word afonja
Telling d truth is not being in pains, but some1 like u possessing a low IQ won't understand dat
M not an afonja and will never be....if u want to know where I'm from, go and ask Seun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Maria: The Sequel / African Literature - PDF Download / The Marked: In The Spectral Existence (A Stand-alone Fantasy Fiction Novella)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.