Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,589 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Who Is God? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is God? (1501 Views)

Is God Really Omniscience? Does He Know Everything? / Jesus Christ Is God Almighty :ask Me Anything!! / Is God Sovereign? - Paul Ellis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is God? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 10, 2018
MrBottle:
How is your first paragraph an answer to my question? If believe in the Bible God then he is a He to you but not to others...that's why I asked...how did you know that God is a he , She or it?
besides I don't know if atheism sweeps atheists off common sense is "she/he" only used for humans
Re: Who Is God? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 10, 2018
How can you establish that there is a brain in your skull?
MrBottle:
How did you established that God is a he , she, or it.
Re: Who Is God? by MrBottle: 2:06pm On Feb 10, 2018
Ferisidowu:
besides I don't know if atheism sweeps atheists off common sense is "she/he" only used for humans
Who is mentioning atheism here? Please if you can't state your point clearly then move along.
Re: Who Is God? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 10, 2018
MrBottle:
Who is mentioning atheism here? Please if you can't state your point clearly then move along.

lolz you seem not to even want answers lolz

answer the question.. is it only humans we use she/he for?

1 Like

Re: Who Is God? by orunto27: 12:08am On Mar 04, 2018
Fear of "harm" is not my God. Replace harm with either anything or everything. And Fear in the context, with either Hope or Respect.
Not that I don't want to experience harm, because harm is useless without sin or its Architext Satan, God owns them all, but that I cherish, hope for and respect Wisdom, Knowledge and Understanding, all of which are of God, my God.
There is no money in these, so I don't hope for or respect no mammon.
I love Light(Education), Goodness(Skills) and Life(Experience).
I love Insight, Hindsight and Foresight.
These are the Spirits and Names of my God that you must not take in vain.
Happy Sunday.

orisa37

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady, Okemzuruoke Drags God On Twitter Over Some Bible Pages / When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years / Jesus Fantasy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.