Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,246 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

"Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist (57023 Views)

Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady / Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships / See The Replies A Man Got After Advising Men Against Marrying Women Above 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by momove4real25(f): 9:33am On Feb 10, 2018
Amen. It got to a point I feels maybe someone will not enter into heaven for being single. My conclusion now is because we are alive that's why we think of schooling,getting job,settling down with lovable partner, making it big, raising children,
helping ppl etc. Wat if someone died at tender age wud dey still wake her up to come n marry. God will perfect all that concerns each and everyone of us be it man or woman.
chyy5:
Useless Nigerians. God will p.unish all of u. This is how u go about defining marriage as if woman's life and destiny is tied in marriage. Instead of u all to mind your fvcking business and channel that strength in reviving ur dilapidated sh!thole country. Hopeless social media rats that sees women above 30 as if they have committed one abominable offence.
That was how you used your 10mb data, posting u.seless marriage above 30 this and that, cajoled my cousin, an independent lady and a breadwinner in her family to marry a monster.
Her offence is because she's 34, has a very good job and very wealthy.
Everyone on her Facebook will always ask, when are we having ur drink?
She got tired of such questions and have to settle for a sheep in wolf clothing simply because she just wanted to leave the house. Someone she just met.
The monster killed her barely a year into the marriage.
The same hopeless Nigerians went to her facebook wall to type pretentious messages claiming they are pained. Hypocrites!
Leave women alone. When they want to marry they will. Is it ur marriage? Does it concern u?
As for the ladies that will type same rubbish against their fellow ladies, I have nothing for u.
Just because you used pregnancy to trap a guy doesn't make u a wife. Most gals live with men claiming I am married. You are not married. Go home to your parents and stop forming married woman. I served in Akwaibom state, then I have d biggest mouka foam, rented selfcon, fridge was there, plasma, a.c and most Akwaibom and calabar gals I bleep then were doing everything to tie my destiny. In their mind they have seen a guy that's ready despite I'm receiving 19800. Some of them stylishly refused protection so as to get preg and that's how marriage will start.
No bride price, no introduction.
That's the same gals that will come online with their borrowed phone to talk ill of independent gals.
Igbo gals doesn't marry that way. They marry legally.
Society should stop talking trash concerning women and marriage.
As for the ladies above thirty, is not a crime. My sister works with KPMG, she's 34 now and very fine. Not that men aren't coming but you know what u want. Marriage is a lifetime stuff and not a vacation.
There are other successful ladies above thirty and they are doing great.
God will give u all the best husband.
Cheers!

1 Like

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by pocohantas(f): 9:37am On Feb 10, 2018
henryhemon:

Scoofs! Deal with what? Men had arrived yet they make no noise about it n are still respectful expect for a few. Arriving doesn't mean you should throw home training away,sit down and be humble. Women like alakija,Beyonce,mercy Johnson,Rihanna,temi otedola understand this.... for clarity purpose Its very good to have your shit together as a woman but while you re at it don't act like a pain in the arse.

Yea, all the rich me are very respectful...except for a FEW
Tell us more

3 Likes

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by dingbang(m): 9:40am On Feb 10, 2018
The op's fault was that he/she generalized.

Being arrogant is not a function of independence because even broke people can be arrogant too.

But be that as it may, I should speak for myself. And I gladly want to point out this, once I notice a woman is being too arrogant, irrespective of her money or not, I dare not go close to her. Its as simple as that.

2 Likes

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by engrelvis(m): 9:41am On Feb 10, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Hmmm...I wonder why they're into lesbianism. It couldn't be because they're fed up with men & their own shitty attitude? Men are no saints, OK? Some people become as you just described because perhaps they were done wrong or whatever.
u might b right.am nt against lesbianism ( is a free world).d point am making here is lesbianism is playing a major role in our girls/ladies nt wanting to get married early.before dey realize it,dey v become"old".i
Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by henryhemon(m): 9:42am On Feb 10, 2018
pocohantas:

Tell us more

I just did,if women are they ones with a higher percentage of being rich,this world won't contain us men.

1 Like

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by Pataricatering(f): 9:42am On Feb 10, 2018
henryhemon:

Scoofs! Deal with what? Men had arrived yet they make no noise about it n are still respectful expect for a few. Arriving doesn't mean you should throw home training away,sit down and be humble. Women like alakija,Beyonce,mercy Johnson,Rihanna,temi otedola understand this.... for clarity purpose Its very good to have your shit together as a woman but while you re at it don't act like a pain in the arse.
I’m sure it has never occurred to you that society respects men and disrespects women ! As a woman you are struggling with men who disrespect you at every turn forcing you to become nasty !

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by pocohantas(f): 9:43am On Feb 10, 2018
henryhemon:

I just did,if women are they ones with a higher percentage of being rich,this world won't contain us men.

And the world is containing women will all the rich men?

2 Likes

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by Izen: 9:43am On Feb 10, 2018
rawpadgin:
Its not even about the age. 95% of successful women are toxic, rude, unapproachable & feels that a man can't control them

Why would you want to control another human being in the first place. The onus is not on you to control, the onus is on the woman to submit. You people should know your place. The scriptures never told you people to control anybody. Lead, head not control. What's wrong with you people?

4 Likes

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by Izen: 9:44am On Feb 10, 2018
Greene66:
True.

Even those younger than 30 who haven't achieved anything major, are toxic and rude let alone the successful ones..

I totally agree

Yeah, and men are very humble and respectful.

2 Likes

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by Mondagbe: 9:45am On Feb 10, 2018
That's extremely very true...... They want to be men.. And forget they need a family and start looking for a prey to be their symbolic husband figures... Jezebel!

1 Like

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by pocohantas(f): 9:47am On Feb 10, 2018
Pataricatering:
I’m sure it has never occurred to you that society respects men and disrespects women ! As a woman you are struggling with men who disrespect you at every turn forcing you to become nasty !

You dey mind that one?
All our celebrities that are insulting people upandan are women ba?

Insecure men would always look for a way to tame women.
Rich women are rude, beautiful women are proud, educated women are nags, career women don't value their homes...etc

So, women who fall into one or all of this group will keep trying hard to fit into their preference. They don't wanna be at the receiving end of what they dish out while in power. It's psychology... grin

4 Likes

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by engrelvis(m): 9:47am On Feb 10, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Hmmm...I wonder why they're into lesbianism. It couldn't be because they're fed up with men & their own shitty attitude? Men are no saints, OK? Some people become as you just described because perhaps they were done wrong or whatever.
don't put all d blame on Men.some ladies becomes lesbians by choice.once dey try it dey r hooked.letting go becomes a problem.dis affect their relationship with men.y? Dey always compare their lesbian relationship with man relationship.dat is wrong because d two can never b d same
Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by philoedu(m): 9:49am On Feb 10, 2018
Really, she could not be totally wrong in her judgment , because, there are category of such individual in specific term but not in general terms.

1 Like

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by henryhemon(m): 9:52am On Feb 10, 2018
pocohantas:

And the world is containing women will all the rich men?

We still allow you run the our world imagine if it was the other way round.

1 Like

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by Abogwara: 9:53am On Feb 10, 2018
Linda Dominic take note.
Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by henryhemon(m): 9:54am On Feb 10, 2018
Pataricatering:

Its easy to make excuses,so those women who are rich n still humble n still very respectful were not disrespected??
Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by Izen: 9:56am On Feb 10, 2018
pocohantas:

Tell us more

As in, the ones wey never rich like the ones in this thread sef already dey disrespectful, how much more the ogas at the top?

1 Like

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by Izen: 9:56am On Feb 10, 2018
henryhemon:

Its easy to make excuses,so those women who are rich n still humble n still very respectful were not disrespected??

Please you know she has a point. Just stop.
Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by Neatboy(m): 9:58am On Feb 10, 2018
most of the younger ladies(not all) I dated were really thorns on my flesh. The matured ones are just too nice. The one I have now treats me like a king that I am. Age is also a factor when it comes to home, relationship and marital wisdom...
Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by Odkosh: 9:59am On Feb 10, 2018
ruggedmallaam:
Thank God it is coming from a female
Femal don't bear Niyi.
Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by pocohantas(f): 10:00am On Feb 10, 2018
Izen:

As in, the ones wey never rich like the ones in this thread sef already dey disrespectful, how much more the ogas at the top?

No mind them.

The loyalty of a broke person can never be fully trusted and this isn't gender specific. Some people are just humble due to their situation. People just tend to be fixated on that of females, hence this thread.

4 Likes

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by ikevictor: 10:00am On Feb 10, 2018
chyy5:
Useless Nigerians. God will p.unish all of u. This is how u go about defining marriage as if woman's life and destiny is tied in marriage. Instead of u all to mind your fvcking business and channel that strength in reviving ur dilapidated sh!thole country. Hopeless social media rats that sees women above 30 as if they have committed one abominable offence.
That was how you used your 10mb data, posting u.seless marriage above 30 this and that, cajoled my cousin, an independent lady and a breadwinner in her family to marry a monster.
Her offence is because she's 34, has a very good job and very wealthy.
Everyone on her Facebook will always ask, when are we having ur drink?
She got tired of such questions and have to settle for a sheep in wolf clothing simply because she just wanted to leave the house. Someone she just met.
The monster killed her barely a year into the marriage.
The same hopeless Nigerians went to her facebook wall to type pretentious messages claiming they are pained. Hypocrites!
Leave women alone. When they want to marry they will. Is it ur marriage? Does it concern u?
As for the ladies that will type same rubbish against their fellow ladies, I have nothing for u.
Just because you used pregnancy to trap a guy doesn't make u a wife. Most gals live with men claiming I am married. You are not married. Go home to your parents and stop forming married woman. I served in Akwaibom state, then I have d biggest mouka foam, rented selfcon, fridge was there, plasma, a.c and most Akwaibom and calabar gals I bleep then were doing everything to tie my destiny. In their mind they have seen a guy that's ready despite I'm receiving 19800. Some of them stylishly refused protection so as to get preg and that's how marriage will start.
No bride price, no introduction.
That's the same gals that will come online with their borrowed phone to talk ill of independent gals.
Igbo gals doesn't marry that way. They marry legally.
Society should stop talking trash concerning women and marriage.
As for the ladies above thirty, is not a crime. My sister works with KPMG, she's 34 now and very fine. Not that men aren't coming but you know what u want. Marriage is a lifetime stuff and not a vacation.
There are other successful ladies above thirty and they are doing great.
God will give u all the best husband.
Cheers!

I don hear. Give me your sister number abeg cool
Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by ikevictor: 10:01am On Feb 10, 2018
Meajor:
Na only thunder go fire that physiotherapist..... Girl wey dey 30 and above the more responsible.. She no go fey disturb you on yeye issues, because maturity don enter... Make I no begin mention the benefits attached to marrying/dating a matured lady...
Someone go say age no be maturity, dat law no apply for ladies

Oga, dating is different from marriage. Talk well abeg
Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by ikevictor: 10:04am On Feb 10, 2018
Jigba:
Only insecure men think like that. Just because a woman is successful and above 30 doesn't automatically mean her attitude is disastrous. I'm sure there are women below 30 who have nasty attitude.

It's simply because most men don't like when their women are more successful than them

Well true, we don't like when women are more successful because that's the first sign that man go begin enter kitchen soon. cool
Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by ikevictor: 10:05am On Feb 10, 2018
delishpot:
Another woman basher. Who broke his arrogant heart? He probably felt intimidated by the womans success and wanted to lord it over her to prove he is boss irrespective of her personal success as a human being but because she doesnt need his cash (which is typically the controlling tool) she put him where he belonged and now he is crying foul. Some lazy men sef.

Women will like this your post. Bye
Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by ikevictor: 10:06am On Feb 10, 2018
[quote author=LoJ post=64937553]
Why would you want to control a woman in the first place?

People who fear succesful ladies (people) are victime of their own insecurities. [/quote

Good talk

1 Like

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by ikevictor: 10:08am On Feb 10, 2018
delishpot:

Because he believes his dick gave him the right to control any human without one.

I will think about this idea...
Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 10, 2018
LoJ:

Why would you want to control a woman in the first place?

People who fear succesful ladies (people) are victime of their own insecurities.
The bolded question begs to be answered, the worse part is they only reason this way when it comes to Nigerian ladies, if na whitie ,you do any how she go throway your bag for outside.

5 Likes

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by Kolency(m): 10:11am On Feb 10, 2018
rawpadgin:
Its not even about the age. 95% of successful women are toxic, rude, unapproachable & feels that a man can't control them

very true
Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by ikevictor: 10:13am On Feb 10, 2018
XhosaNostra:

You must have a good one yourself 1st. No person is gonna give you attitude if you're a good boy.

Good boys are the ones who snug close to their mum...men are the ones who marry.

The one you choose determines your agenda. To control or to be submissive.

Get a man babe, and do the math.
Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by ikevictor: 10:22am On Feb 10, 2018
Guys,

My opinion is this...

I have spent over 99% of my career life with a lot of ladies over 30 years of age in several organizations.

And having spent over 10 years in the corporate sector I can tell you one fact that I know.

Over 97% percent of ladies over 30 and successful can only be approached by a man who is at least 85% as successful as they are...

If you gat none of this, you go use torchlight de find your respect if married to one.

Take it or leave it. cool

4 Likes

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by Femijohn198: 10:23am On Feb 10, 2018
Any ladies that goes to school from ND to HND no husband,NYSC no husband or 100L to 400L+ NYSC no husband and is above 30+, my brother before you married such lady pray hard.guys are you with me..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? / When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation / Bride Rocks Cleveage Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.