Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,059 members, 7,818,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Guys, 7 Things We Need To Stop Doing This Year – Nigeria Online Business - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, 7 Things We Need To Stop Doing This Year – Nigeria Online Business (23024 Views)

Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! / Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? / Ladies: What Would You Like Your Man To Stop Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, 7 Things We Need To Stop Doing This Year – Nigeria Online Business by yrex01(m): 8:37pm On Feb 11, 2018
Ok.. Stopped !!
Re: Guys, 7 Things We Need To Stop Doing This Year – Nigeria Online Business by frankline461: 8:39pm On Feb 11, 2018
Who the Bleep does this??
Re: Guys, 7 Things We Need To Stop Doing This Year – Nigeria Online Business by nadirinamata: 8:39pm On Feb 11, 2018
kayceeD2:
Can davido stop that number 6?

Animal
Re: Guys, 7 Things We Need To Stop Doing This Year – Nigeria Online Business by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 11, 2018
Collins87:
I tolerated from a girl like that, but on the 4th of last month we parted ways amicably.

Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Guys, 7 Things We Need To Stop Doing This Year – Nigeria Online Business by shadrach77: 8:42pm On Feb 11, 2018
[left][/left]
Re: Guys, 7 Things We Need To Stop Doing This Year – Nigeria Online Business by EvieP(f): 8:42pm On Feb 11, 2018
seen
Re: Guys, 7 Things We Need To Stop Doing This Year – Nigeria Online Business by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 11, 2018
All I will say is: if he loves you, he will want to be a better man for you. Besides every woman wants a tobi...let's stop the pretence. It is just unfortunate that ceecee is not really being fair
Re: Guys, 7 Things We Need To Stop Doing This Year – Nigeria Online Business by Kogiboy20: 8:51pm On Feb 11, 2018
Nice one op
Re: Guys, 7 Things We Need To Stop Doing This Year – Nigeria Online Business by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 11, 2018
My girl just broke up with me, thinking I'll beg her... Me just use the opportunity to walk away.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, 7 Things We Need To Stop Doing This Year – Nigeria Online Business by goodnewscliff(m): 9:05pm On Feb 11, 2018
Nigerian gals go hail for diz one!!!!!!! things must change!!!!
Re: Guys, 7 Things We Need To Stop Doing This Year – Nigeria Online Business by Joan011: 9:07pm On Feb 11, 2018
8. Stop moving around with ladies that won't add value to your life.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, 7 Things We Need To Stop Doing This Year – Nigeria Online Business by goodnewscliff(m): 9:07pm On Feb 11, 2018
thegentleman:
My girl just broke up with me, thinking I'll beg her... Me just use the opportunity to walk away.
mehnn chill out bro...babes too plentiful
Re: Guys, 7 Things We Need To Stop Doing This Year – Nigeria Online Business by bush112(m): 9:14pm On Feb 11, 2018
Joan011:
8. Stop moving around with ladies that won't add value to your life.
thank u sir I like dis
Re: Guys, 7 Things We Need To Stop Doing This Year – Nigeria Online Business by AreaFada2: 9:23pm On Feb 11, 2018
Collins87:
I tolerated from a girl like that, but on the 4th of last month we parted ways amicably.

Lol, there was this pretty babe years back. She always wanted things on her own terms each time.

When I realized her inflexibility I just began to pretend to play along. But just when she thinks she has got her way, I'd pull the plug. She'd go and be lamenting to a relative of hers. She did not know I was a bit close to that person. I got to know that her forming was just nyanga. grin cheesy

Even that her relative wanted to take her place sef. That's when I knew jungle don mature. But I passed. grin cheesy

We are all still friends but she's still out there on the market. She tries reviving things till now but too late. I just turn it into a joke each time, pretending that I believe she's not serious about it.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, 7 Things We Need To Stop Doing This Year – Nigeria Online Business by Joan011: 9:28pm On Feb 11, 2018
bush112:
thank u sir I like dis
Thank u, i be girl oh.
Re: Guys, 7 Things We Need To Stop Doing This Year – Nigeria Online Business by Johnsown1(m): 9:39pm On Feb 11, 2018
lol
Re: Guys, 7 Things We Need To Stop Doing This Year – Nigeria Online Business by Johnsown1(m): 9:43pm On Feb 11, 2018
I love ritababe but doesn't know to present my love syllables to her so that she won't fall my hand.
I have talked to her indirectly but she just take it normal.
like I told her that I love her and she said thank you
Re: Guys, 7 Things We Need To Stop Doing This Year – Nigeria Online Business by Mekanus(m): 9:55pm On Feb 11, 2018
Nice points. Guys needs to stop all these their pussylicking behaviour.
Re: Guys, 7 Things We Need To Stop Doing This Year – Nigeria Online Business by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 11, 2018
goodnewscliff:
mehnn chill out bro...babes too plentiful
Yeah bruh.
Re: Guys, 7 Things We Need To Stop Doing This Year – Nigeria Online Business by afamaustin(m): 10:11pm On Feb 11, 2018
No 3 is why k end my relationship of 2yers
Re: Guys, 7 Things We Need To Stop Doing This Year – Nigeria Online Business by vicfy(m): 10:22pm On Feb 11, 2018
May "wisdom" never kill you my son
Re: Guys, 7 Things We Need To Stop Doing This Year – Nigeria Online Business by broadally2(m): 10:49pm On Feb 11, 2018
what will be will be, stop acting like tobi
Re: Guys, 7 Things We Need To Stop Doing This Year – Nigeria Online Business by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 11, 2018
Johnsown1:
I love ritababe but doesn't know to present my love syllables to her so that she won't fall my hand.
I have talked to her indirectly but she just take it normal.
like I told her that I love her and she said thank you

Lol, what manner of fvckery is this? Didn't you read the post dude? Hahahahhahaa, what you posted is damn funny....

1 Like

Re: Guys, 7 Things We Need To Stop Doing This Year – Nigeria Online Business by sexdoll: 11:57pm On Feb 11, 2018
Nackzy:
That's what they keep saying... But they won't stop their natural phsycophancy when the see anything on skirt

The thing tire me.

That's why women know they will always be in control because of such guys who unfortunately, happen to be in greater majority.

1 Like

Re: Guys, 7 Things We Need To Stop Doing This Year – Nigeria Online Business by ndindiatu: 12:47am On Feb 12, 2018
If they can't have self control for themselves then they can't survive these oh
Re: Guys, 7 Things We Need To Stop Doing This Year – Nigeria Online Business by Ogaonos: 12:54am On Feb 12, 2018
holluwai:
Guys needs be smarter
dt y is gud 2 b a mature player(a piayer dt doesnt kiss nd tel)ladies esp.d young ones luv dem.nd it mak u emotnally strong.because wen u double date nd hav female bestie.ur less emotnaly weak nd less of a womanzer.

1 Like

Re: Guys, 7 Things We Need To Stop Doing This Year – Nigeria Online Business by Johnsown1(m): 7:33am On Feb 12, 2018
SonOfAfonja:

Lol, what manner of fvckery is this? Didn't you read the post dude? Hahahahhahaa, what you posted is damn funny....

I dey tell u my heart desires and worries. so that u can help a brother out
Re: Guys, 7 Things We Need To Stop Doing This Year – Nigeria Online Business by mhizcassidy001(f): 10:48am On Feb 12, 2018
hummmmmmmmmm.okay continue
Re: Guys, 7 Things We Need To Stop Doing This Year – Nigeria Online Business by Mryacks: 11:56am On Feb 12, 2018
Spot on points..

ironlady94:
[img]https://2.bp..com/-UOQMp2o9sig/Wn8VezJXRJI/AAAAAAAAAII/IVFfRj3uGP0DPZc-XXziSY8wsl2SyQEIgCLcBGAs/s1600/please-just-stop-Nigeria.jpg[/img]

At Nigeria Online Business, we have been sharing opportunities that Nigerian youths can exploit to becoming financially free. We are taking a break this weekend because as the saying goes, “all work without play makes jack a dull boy.”

It is plain foolishness to keep doing the same thing and expect a different result. That was the quote of Albert Einstein rendered in my own words.

Quite a lot of information circulated in the Nigerian cyberspace in the last one year that was aimed at helping guys up their dating game. The default dating game many guys learned had made them spineless and act in ways that was worrisome.

Trying to capture the vast knowledge that was shared last year is quite tasking. Nevertheless, I’m going to compress them into 7 important points. They are actionable and can be quickly implemented. The aim, like other enlightenment articles for males, is to free men from the default shackles of relating with women till we have more of alpha males and less of beta males.

1. Stop trying to earn her approval

It’s sickening to what extent some guys go just to get compliments from them. They are eager to project their image to women and want females to notice it. In 2018, this nonsense needs to stop. What do you need their approval for? Does it increase account balance? Men must quit thinking about what a woman would say and do what they think it’s right in their eyes.

Here’s the irony of this point: the more a guy tries to earn an approval, the less he’s likely to get it because women are good at spotting desperation from a mile. Trust me; you will work too hard for it. But men who don’t even try to earn it get handed the approval on a platter of gold.

2. Stop tolerating her bad behaviour

Haven’t you heard guys say “don’t show a woman you love her or she would take you for granted.” Let’s dissect that statement quickly. What the statement actually implies is that when a man loves a lady and she realizes it, she can act as she likes and the guy can do nothing about it. However, many guys don’t just tolerate bad behaviour because they love the lady but also because she is pretty hot.

If a lady breaks any of your rules of treating people, call her attention to it like you would to anyone else. Even if you love her, stop enduring it when she breaks any of your standards! Most ladies are used to beta males swallowing anyway they act; you need to show you are otherwise. She may get shocked the first time that you dare register your displeasure because she thinks “who does this guy think he is?” Make sure she apologises whenever she comes out of her shock. If she doesn’t forget her! Just don’t tolerate bad behaviour in 2018!

3. Stop playing the hard to get game with her

It’s a silly game! Even if you sinned against God, you don’t need to pray for weeks or months to receive forgiveness. So why should her case be different? Moreover, a woman benefits more from the relationship than you would, so why the fuss?

In 2018, be man enough! Set limits to how far with how you will go in asking a lady out. If they speak to you about their female pride, speak to them of your male ego. She shouldn’t waste your time in the name of trying to prove her worth; you also have your own worth! Besides, world population figures show that women are more than men. So relax; if you’re patient enough, you’d find someone better than her on many fronts.

4. Stop quitting your friendships and hobbies because she wants you to

Many guys are now fond of ending their friendships or quitting their hobbies because a female spoke against it. Incidentally, the guy cannot make such a request of her or else she gets angry. This is the height of weakness! Why quit watching football with hommies simply because she condemned it or stop hanging out with a long time friend because he doesn’t like it?

When a lady comes into your life, she had better like you for who you are and not who she imagines you to be in her head. Love accepts people the way they are; manipulation seeks to change them to suit selfish desires. A man should define a lady’ boundary in his life from the scratch of dating and refuse to let any of her gimmicks get to him (cos she’s going to try.)

5. Stop trying to be a man on women’s terms

“This is how men (and not boys) behave.” “Real men don’t do this.”Do these statements sound familiar? Which gender makes statements like this the most? You guessed right! Women resort to this when they want a man to tell men how to behave or not behave. But the question is: “how can a woman teach a man how to be a man?” It’s ridiculous!

When women say things like this, they are trying to appeal to the male ego and baiting you to “live up to expectation.” This is 2018! You must stop collecting tutorials on how to be a man from a woman! Common sense is not the exclusive preserve of the female gender! Think for yourself and do only what your mind tells you is right!

6. Stop spending on every girl around

Being a nice guy shouldn’t continue this year. The habit of spending recklessly on every girl should cease. This doesn’t mean you should not provide assistance once in a while, but you need to quit trying to show you’re nice and caring to a woman. You can tell if this point is speaking to you by asking how much you give to your fellow guys in comparison to what you give to the other gender.

As a guy, saving and investing should be your top priority. Have you been doing that? The good news is that you can’t do it enough. Even Bill Gates is still earning till today! You earned your money by racking your brains (and using your hands), don’t give out with your heart. Women tend to forget the sacrifice you make to give to them because another guy would out-perform you the next day. Save yourself the stress! If you must spend on a lady, make sure she’s worth it by your own terms...but still use your head!

7. Learn to say no to their advances

More: http://www.nigeriaonlinebusiness.com/2018/02/guys-7-things-we-need-to-stop-doing.html

What are your contributions?
Re: Guys, 7 Things We Need To Stop Doing This Year – Nigeria Online Business by Richimills(m): 2:52pm On Feb 12, 2018
And stop gambling...
Most importantly
Re: Guys, 7 Things We Need To Stop Doing This Year – Nigeria Online Business by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 12, 2018
1.Stop being too nice.
2 .Create value through scarcity.
3.Dont tell her everything.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time / How 2 Spot A Hoe / Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.