Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,254 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me (43101 Views)

A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared / When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size / My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by homosapien002: 5:00pm On Feb 11, 2018
alexialin:

You are blessed.

Even the men with younger wives do not such qualities in their wives.
Headache today, headache tomorrow. All the divorces cases u hear online and offline? Women running away from home with lover boy or former boyfriend leaving their children with their husbands. Are the women older than the men? Use your brain and think.

Op, if you are sure your fiancee loves you and she respects you, do the needful and have peace of mind.
Marriage is not all about age. It's about understanding, mutual love, respect and becoming a team player to your wife.
Best of luck.

alexialin:

You are blessed.

Headache today, headache tomorrow. All the divorces cases u hear online and offline? Women running away from home with lover boy or former boyfriend leaving their children with their husbands. Are the women older than the men? Use your brain and think.

Op, if you are sure your fiancee loves you and she respects you, do the needful and have peace of mind.
Marriage is not all about age. It's about understanding, mutual love, respect and becoming a team player to your wife.
Best of luck.

U can differentiate mature men from boys just by their comments

Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by talk2percy(m): 5:00pm On Feb 11, 2018
Vanillaskin:
Please marry her, who are you leaving her for
I have told him already, if he wastes more time I will just marry her!

Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by afamaustin(m): 5:00pm On Feb 11, 2018
Hummm
Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by obinna58(m): 5:00pm On Feb 11, 2018
With all that qualities she clocked 35

She badly needed to settle down

Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 11, 2018
homosapien002:

U can differentiate mature men from boys just by their comments

True!
Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by Jbleenk: 5:02pm On Feb 11, 2018
There isn't gonna be issue as long as u both are not age mate.
Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by donsiqua(m): 5:02pm On Feb 11, 2018
Bro ignore all the negative comments here. Older ladies are the best, the older a lady (or a man) gets, the better she becomes.
I'm 26, all my life I've dated older ladies and I tell you I have NEVER regretted anything. They are mature, wise, caring with no childish behavior. They sure as hell knows how to take good care of a man and above all they are understanding.
Settle down as soon as you can and enjoy your marriage.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by Joyrise: 5:03pm On Feb 11, 2018
alexialin:

You are blessed.

Best of luck.
. Seriously age is a number. Some of us marry younger ladies and would have settled for another if possible. Their attitude is hell, once in ur home attitude changes. Some won't want to share with u their finances no matter how buoyant they are. So I think if u have studied her enuf u can go ahead. Younger ladies are not any better.

Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by goodies4life(f): 5:03pm On Feb 11, 2018
The fact is that most guys look forward marrying a younger girl they will be in control of but this same girls end up using like house boy. my brother if this lady gives you all you want from your woman pls go for it you are man enough not all this baby men here.

Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by zinaunreal(m): 5:04pm On Feb 11, 2018
JastSiryin:
Damn Braw!...You harsh gon
women have really hurt this dude
Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 11, 2018
Boy get off Nairaland and have a heart to heart discussion with your woman angry

Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by johnbu: 5:04pm On Feb 11, 2018
thank God for the present house material wife qualities you have seen now,but that is not enough for your justification, more prayer is required for perfect confirmation, because lady at that age would do everything to uphold perfect relationship with intending man so that in future the quality would not turn to be deceitful element

Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 11, 2018
Amedak:
My girlfriend is 7 years older than me, I'm 28 and she is 35 and we plan to get married.

She has all the qualities I want in a woman.

What are some issues we might have to face that same age couples wouldn't?

By asking this question, you somehow prove you're matured and wise enough to be the head of that home.

Not approving though.

Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 11, 2018
Amedak:
My girlfriend is 7 years older than me, I'm 28 and she is 35 and we plan to get married.

●She can cook
●Religious
●Beautiful
●Hardworking
●Humble
●Experienced sexually
●She looks younger than her age.

Mature response please!

I tap from your blessing,this is what I am hoping for.

Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by Viking007(m): 5:07pm On Feb 11, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Its simple. Just know you will be the wife and she will be d husband any time soon.

Seem uve not seen d darkside of women before.
You truly deserve your moniker. You've said the gospel truth.

Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by Tetragramaton(m): 5:09pm On Feb 11, 2018
obiorathesubtle:
At 35?

Bro.. Her body count will shock you..

Forget all those good qualities she learnt last week when it dawned on her she needs a man to be stable in life...

Nigga.. Go and get a young bride you will enjoy..

Leave the old cargos and dinosaurs to marry old grandpas who are looking to remarry after their wives have died..

You see this life, it has a way of giving us the same things we used to mock people about. It will humble us and we will begin to see everything we dread happening in our very own eyes. Be very careful with your words less your own daughter be called a dinosaur.

Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by kolawoleibukun: 5:10pm On Feb 11, 2018
so make we come day fry beans?
Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by braine(m): 5:14pm On Feb 11, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
so make we come day fry beans?

Its not a must to comment, bro.

Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by abbaapple: 5:14pm On Feb 11, 2018
Seun:
You need to get her pregnant a.s.a.p, and marry her before the pregnancy starts showing.

See advice from oga seun angry very bad!

Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by Eazi1(m): 5:15pm On Feb 11, 2018
Its All Ur Decesions Nw,,,,, Cuz If Eyes Were Set Away...Minds Will Never...Dough U've Knw Wats In Ur Heart B4 Opening Diz Thread,,,just Think It N Ur Own....
....Cuz I Av A Bad Advice
Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by brainhgeek(m): 5:15pm On Feb 11, 2018
Go full steam bro. Age ain't nothing but numbers. Maturity lives in the mind and is shown in the ability to respond to wisely to situations.
However, get married as soon as possible before sex

Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by ashjay001(m): 5:15pm On Feb 11, 2018
zinaunreal:
a tribalist on the loose. You need slap for mentioning tribe. You lucky im busy, would've been all out for you today

Lol. A tribalist, or a realist?
Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by Cantona25(m): 5:15pm On Feb 11, 2018
Amedak:

●She can cook
●Religious
●Beautiful
●Hardworking
●Humble
●Experienced sexually
●She looks younger than her age.

Mature response please!

evening news paper

Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by YelloweWest: 5:17pm On Feb 11, 2018
obiorathesubtle:
At 35?

Forget all those good qualities she learnt last week when it dawned on her she needs a man to be stable in life...

Leave the old cargos and dinosaurs to marry old grandpas who are looking to remarry after their wives have died..
Pls tell me the French president is suffering...

African mentality sharr

Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by SLOVFO(m): 5:17pm On Feb 11, 2018
Why did it take her so long to get hooked? 35 years for a woman no be beans. It's rare to find a good woman, with all the qualities you have listed still single at 35. A lot must have happened in her life. Her past and how she has dealt with it would determine a lot in the marriage. But then, love conquers all. I also hope you are not hooked because of sex? From all indications you are already enjoying pre-martial sex, which invariably will cloud your judgement.

In all, love conquers all and there is nothing impossible with God.

Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by SAMBARRY: 5:18pm On Feb 11, 2018
obiorathesubtle:
At 35?

what is wrong with you men?why are you ALL insatiable like this? If she didn't have all these qualities,you will complain and say she's not a wife material.shes forming hard to get,shes materialistic,shes proud and rude.now SHE has wife qualities according to op but age is now a crime? So it's NOW abnormal TO BE 35 and unmarried?it's a crime to be 35 ? So age is no longer a number?

Op the BALL IS IN your COURT.IF you want to marry her,marry HER.IF you don't want to marry her free her and don't waste her time.you don't need anyone's opinion to choose a partner because the people dishing opinions will not live with you after wedding.

Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 11, 2018
Joyrise:
. Seriously age is a number. Some of us marry younger ladies and would have settled for another if possible. Their attitude is hell, once in ur home attitude changes. Some won't want to share with u their finances no matter how buoyant they are. So I think if u have studied her enuf u can go ahead. Younger ladies are not any better.

That's just the reality.
A friend broke up with a younger lady of 23years, he would have married But he changed his mind and said she's very selfish and do not like to assist him financially when he's broke. She stays in his flat, eat his food, he even pays her school fees when she was learning a skill. He also sponsors her tertiary education. Cos her parents are late.
So she became independent financially, making some money by the side for herself. But a time came ,he became broke. His salary was yet to be paid.
And he asked her money, knowing fully well, one of her customer has paid her not too long ago for services rendered and she also attend to customers in his home, so that's how he knew.

He asked her to borrow him 5k and he will. Pay her back. She lied no money and he said but I saw when your customer paid u 10k. Just borrow me 5k.. She didn't bulge. He was disappointed. Later, he count his losses and told her to leave his house cos it's a sin against God as they are living together without bn married. She left.
Now he's dating his age mate. He's 35 same age with his recent gf, who works and have her own apartment . And so far they are waxing stronger .

Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by YelloweWest: 5:19pm On Feb 11, 2018
LAGATA:
Woow! That's the best of all marriages. My wife is 4years older than me and wev bn married for more than two years now without any hitch. She so humble, patient, matured, caring, loving & the best woman I have met. Thou once in a while I feel so unsecure but she's just so caring and understanding. I must say that since we got married till date she always kneel down on her two knees to greet me in the mornings, welcome me with a deep hug when I return from work, unbutton my shirt then goes to dish my meal while I have a cold shower. I must say am lucky... So guys don't feel discouraged as not all older ladies have that 'big woman' or 'elder sister' attitude. U also have a lot to do interms of not allowing this 'i am your husband' thing to control you. Love and pamper her, help her with cooking, house chores, give her surprises, speak calmly with respect, and I assure you it's love forever���
I feel u bro. More happiness to u and yours.

Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by Viking007(m): 5:19pm On Feb 11, 2018
woodfrank:

You get sense. The thing go come be like africa magic. You will be confused, surprised and dazed at the same time when she begins to unfold.
cheesy cheesy
Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by tete7000(m): 5:20pm On Feb 11, 2018
faithugo64:
7 years?
You think she is really going to give you full respect as her husband?

Again
Women age faster than men mainly because of childbirth
I hope she won't be looking like your mum in 5 or 10 years to come.

Last last Op its your personal decision, if she makes you happy, and you are at peace with the idea, go for it
Happy married life in advance

I love your signature...it is a deep truth.
Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 11, 2018
Thebrightest:
TELL US HER BAD QUALITIES NA. I AM SURE SHE HAS SOME. EVEN GOD HAS BAD QUALITIES

Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by frozen70(f): 5:21pm On Feb 11, 2018
braine:

Way to go.

I am really Looking forward to advice from Nairalanders on this.
Does she respect or give you your deserved respect, is she committed to you and the relationship, are you satisfied with the love she shows to you and lastly are you happy with her. Of you answers are yes to this question, then go ahead ahead makes no difference.
YOU might get a your lady that is below your age fine but might not have all you appreciate in this lady. What if she never told you about her real age, you wouldn't have known. Love conquers everything

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Celebrates Breakup With This Unical Girl, Thanks God Almighty (see Photos) / Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) / What Is Wrong With This Pre-Wedding Picture?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50