Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,712 members, 7,955,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:41 PM

My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me (43749 Views)

A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared / When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size / My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by ayo2shine(m): 6:48pm On Feb 11, 2018
A woman will always be a woman, age isn't a major factor all the time,marriage with older person can be wonderful, they can be funny at times, any of are attitude might have meaning, she can be rude,want to be in control, not homely, wish to be worshipped ,which is normal but all this might sometimes send negative signal.....but my advice keep the age different to urself to have a good home

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by Tvegas(m): 6:50pm On Feb 11, 2018
Amedak:
My girlfriend is 7 years older than me, I'm 28 and she is 35 and we plan to get married.

●She can cook
Religious
●Beautiful
●Hardworking
●Humble
●Experienced sexually
●She looks younger than her age.

She has all the qualities I want in a woman.
Thanks.

I am concerned about the bolded. Being religious is not a good thing. I believe you meant to say Godly which is more like it.

At her age she is expected to be all youve listed. You hardly see a 35 years old looking for tall-dark-hansome. What about other factors?

1. Her relationship with her family and friends
2. Her career or business plan. Trust me money will play a key role in your marriage and it won't hurt to marry a woman who contributes.
3. Her integrity. Is she an honest person?
4. Is she a flexible giver or its all about her?

Above all pray for Gods guidance. I wish you the best.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 11, 2018
There's one thing I always say to myself when it comes to marriage. My case won't be a do or die affair.

If she change and i try my best to make things work, mehn na to divorce. I'm the type that believe there's always a way out, even death is a way out.

So OP, if you love her and you believe she love you too, marry her and if she start misbehaving file for a divorce. It is not a do or die affair.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 11, 2018
Tvegas:

I am concerned about the bolded. Being religious is not a good thing. I believe you meant to say Godly which is more like it.

At her age she is expected to be all youve listed. You hardly see a 35 years old looking for tall-dark-hansome. What about other factors?

1. Her relationship with her family and friends
2. Her career or business plan. Trust me money will play a key role in your marriage and it won't hurt to marry a woman who contributes.
3. Her integrity. Is she an honest person?
4. Is she a flexible giver or its all about her?

Above all pray for Gods guidance. I wish you the best.
I like this, guys need to start seeing beyond love, trust, being religious, humbleness in a relationship.

There are some women that put their carrier first before their home, some can keep malic, hardly open up (I dislike this type of girls ehn) .

I have a friend, if he eat, talk or collect something from his female friends, his bea will start trouble.

Guys need to start looking out for other features, honestly love will definitely reduce if other important things are not noted

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by slurity1: 6:56pm On Feb 11, 2018
Amedak:
My girlfriend is 7 years older than me, I'm 28 and she is 35 and we plan to get married.

●She can cook
●Religious
●Beautiful
●Hardworking
●Humble
●Experienced sexually

What are some issues we might have to face that same age couples wouldn't?

Mature response please!

Thanks.

No advice here can help you but one. Try always to make more money than her, this what will make her remain humble. congratulation for you getting what you love. close your eyes to the age difference pls

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by LAGATA(m): 6:56pm On Feb 11, 2018
Thatnawtichick:
God will keep blessing your marriage...thanks for sharing

Amen! Amen!! Amen!!!
Thank you

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by LAGATA(m): 6:57pm On Feb 11, 2018
YelloweWest:

I feel u bro. More happiness to u and yours.

Amen, many thanks
Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 11, 2018
LoJ:
From personal experience, mature women are the most enjoyable. They are not confused and know what they want. You can understand them and things are easier.

It is not a curse to be 35 and unmarried. Rodger Federer has a wife way older than him and they are one of the best couple around. She has been so determinant in his success he always thank her after each grand slam title.

Emmanuel Macron wife is way older and sexy sef. Could it be that they both understood something that most men fail to understand due to their fears of being overshadowed by their wives?
You're one of the problems we have in Africa. Must we copy everything that the whites do? We were created differently. The color of our skin alone should tell you that. The whites are known for academics and inventions, not marriage. Their marriages are crap, so don't use it as a case study or reference point.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by Paulosky1900: 6:57pm On Feb 11, 2018
LAGATA:
Woow! That's the best of all marriages. My wife is 4years older than me and wev bn married for more than two years now without any hitch. She so humble, patient, matured, caring, loving & the best woman I have met. Thou once in a while I feel so unsecure but she's just so caring and understanding. I must say that since we got married till date she always kneel down on her two knees to greet me in the mornings, welcome me with a deep hug when I return from work, unbutton my shirt then goes to dish my meal while I have a cold shower. I must say am lucky... So guys don't feel discouraged as not all older ladies have that 'big woman' or 'elder sister' attitude. U also have a lot to do interms of not allowing this 'i am your husband' thing to control you. Love and pamper her, help her with cooking, house chores, give her surprises, speak calmly with respect, and I assure you it's love forever���

Mr MAN their is a lot differences between 4&7 whereas yours it's just 2yrs just stay mute for the main time and observe....thats my advice for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by LAGATA(m): 6:58pm On Feb 11, 2018
alexialin:

You are blessed.

Even the men with younger wives do not such qualities in their wives.
Headache today, headache tomorrow. All the divorces cases u hear online and offline? Women running away from home with lover boy or former boyfriend leaving their children with their husbands. Are the women older than the men? Use your brain and think.

Op, if you are sure your fiancee loves you and she respects you, do the needful and have peace of mind.
Marriage is not all about age. It's about understanding, mutual love, respect and becoming a team player to your wife.
Best of luck.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by LAGATA(m): 6:59pm On Feb 11, 2018
Paulosky1900:

Mr MAN their is a lot differences between 4&7 whereas yours it's just 2yrs just stay mute for the main time and observe....thats my advice for you.

God forbid! I have always been a positive husband.
Are u married at all?

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by oshorstan(m): 7:09pm On Feb 11, 2018
The governor of ondo state, Akeredolu married his wife who's older than him with 6 years, The older they are, the more they have sense n have experience about life...

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by MackBrooklyn: 7:14pm On Feb 11, 2018
MrGerald:
It's good, you'll enjoy oily and matured pusssy, I like matured ladies

Pussy Nigga... SMH grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by Paulosky1900: 7:17pm On Feb 11, 2018
LAGATA:

God forbid! I have always been a positive husband.
Are u married at all?

been positive doesn't mean if you see fire and entered it by yourself and expect not to be burnt my guy yours might be authentic but the possibility of marrying a lady older than you and expect her to be submissive is like 10% because yours is authentic doesn't mean you will be advising guys to do so..... majority of this our modern ladies are ASSHOLES.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by mustang247: 7:20pm On Feb 11, 2018
Amedak:

●She can cook
●Religious
●Beautiful
●Hardworking
●Humble
●Experienced sexually

Mature response please!

Thanks.

Oga why u dey buy newspaper for evening..on a more serious note, I think age is just a number,if she makes u happy and gives u peace of mind, dey with am.it beta u marry a lady of 40 that would give u peace of mind dn a lady of 20 DAT will give u heartache.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by Stricker321: 7:26pm On Feb 11, 2018
Seun:
You need to get her pregnant a.s.a.p, and marry her before the pregnancy starts showing.

What sort of advise is this
Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by David160(m): 7:27pm On Feb 11, 2018
Bro.... I will never marry a girl older than me by even one day
Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 11, 2018
It does not mean anything my brother, forget the age. So far there is love and respect between you both. Have the best marriage dear.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by Zirah: 7:31pm On Feb 11, 2018
LAGATA:
Woow! That's the best of all marriages. My wife is 4years older than me and wev bn married for more than two years now without any hitch. She so humble, patient, matured, caring, loving & the best woman I have met. Thou once in a while I feel so unsecure but she's just so caring and understanding. I must say that since we got married till date she always kneel down on her two knees to greet me in the mornings, welcome me with a deep hug when I return from work, unbutton my shirt then goes to dish my meal while I have a cold shower. I must say am lucky... So guys don't feel discouraged as not all older ladies have that 'big woman' or 'elder sister' attitude. U also have a lot to do interms of not allowing this 'i am your husband' thing to control you. Love and pamper her, help her with cooking, house chores, give her surprises, speak calmly with respect, and I assure you it's love forever���

You're truly blessed, Sir.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by Motikeke: 7:37pm On Feb 11, 2018
Amedak:

●She can cook
●Religious
●Beautiful
●Hardworking
●Humble
●Experienced sexually

Mature response please!

Thanks.

7yrs difference is way too much. 2yrs would have been better. Life is a choice , make it.
Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by Zirah: 7:38pm On Feb 11, 2018
Ishilove:

You know the answer to your question....

The only challenge may be menopause.

Which menopause? Let's hear a word abeg. She's just 35 and you're saying menopause. Did your mum menopause at age 40?

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by uselessseun: 7:39pm On Feb 11, 2018
Seun:
You need to get her pregnant a.s.a.p, and marry her before the pregnancy starts showing.

I must be blind, I cannot be seeing this grin grin

We have cause to celebrate folks, the chairman is a bad boy grin
Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by Zirah: 7:40pm On Feb 11, 2018
Paulosky1900:

Shatap!!!
Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by Thebrightest(m): 7:46pm On Feb 11, 2018
abbaapple:

You are the Worst set of anml I have ever seen! WTF is rong with your dead brain huh?
What did i do wrong?
Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by adexpa(m): 7:50pm On Feb 11, 2018
My brother, your case is different. Do not allow love which flows due to constant sex to cover u up. It is not bad to marry someone older but, u need to be totally convinced. Disengage urself from sex and pray seriously about it, once u r convinced, u r good to go. No lady of that age will not give u all u mentioned. Just be prayerful about it, do not just conclude on her attitude and some other things u see. I wish u the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 11, 2018
Safiaa:
im telling you. Things that you look down so much on, especially things that we cannot control or change, will end up someway in our lives. He might end up marrying his young Queen with all those traits that he mentioned about older women. People should learn how to be careful with their words. Its okay to have a preference, but don't dehumanize people who don't fit into that. Everybody will get old one day, I just think its extremely shallow to look over some one simply because of their age. And to just assume all these negative traits about someone because of their age is just stupid to me. I just feel sorry for people who worship social media, and follow what people say into their personal life. Have your own mind ahbeg and do what is best for you.

This is deep!
Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by olu690(m): 7:54pm On Feb 11, 2018
@35?? you just have to be humble na!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by Oluwaiphee: 7:58pm On Feb 11, 2018
Amedak:

●She can cook
●Religious
●Beautiful
●Hardworking
●Humble
●Experienced sexually

Mature response please!

Thanks.

So long as you have money, you won't have problems.
Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by Ishilove: 8:06pm On Feb 11, 2018
Zirah:

Which menopause? Let's hear a word abeg. She's just 35 and you're saying menopause. Did your mum menopause at age 40?
When menopause sets in, let's say between 50-55 years, and her sexual drive declines, he'll still be in his early to mid-40s.

Expand your mind and don't be so quick to comment before thinking.
Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by Oyindidi(f): 8:10pm On Feb 11, 2018
Ishilove:

When menopause sets in, let's say between 50-55 years, and her sexual drive declines, he'll still be in his early to mid-40s.

Expand your mind and don't be so quick to comment before thinking.
menopause can set in before 50

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by vuc1(m): 8:14pm On Feb 11, 2018
Do what you want to do.Be responsible for whatever decision you take.Mind your business and let people mind theirs. The earlier you understand that people are people and you are you, the better for you.
Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by Ishilove: 8:18pm On Feb 11, 2018
Oyindidi:
menopause can set in before 50
Yes indeed. I read somewhere that today's generation of women are experiencing early onset of menopause more and more often.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Blogger Ebiwali: 'I Am 22, I Dont Sex For Money, I Dont Do Sugar Daddy' / Lady Dies 3 Days After Her Engagement (Photos) / A Case For Men Who Don’t Want To Date Single Mothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.