Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,545 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:58 AM

My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me (43748 Views)

A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared / When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size / My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by ekevwe(m): 4:49am On Feb 12, 2018
Amedak:
My girlfriend is 7 years older than me, I'm 28 and she is 35 and we plan to get married.

●She can cook
●Religious
●Beautiful
●Hardworking
●Humble
●Experienced sexually
●She looks younger than her age.

She has all the qualities I want in a woman.

What are some issues we might have to face that same age couples wouldn't?

Mature response please!

Thanks.

why telling us all these long stories. invite us for marriage jor
Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by TourismMan(m): 7:27am On Feb 12, 2018
Lexusgs430:
By the time you are Only 90, she is already 97......

Lol. You are funny Sir.

Please I'm still anticipating your response for the mail I sent over 24hrs ago. Apologies for disturbing please.
Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 8:21am On Feb 12, 2018
Extremism:

I support your comment about ladies pretending because they need a man but as for a husband been able to control a wife older than him, I am one of such husbands. My wife is 6 years older but I can proudly say I control her 100%. I call the shots at home and she has never for once challenged my authority even though at times she may not agree with what I'm saying, what she does rather is to politely suggest a better course of action and if I see sense in it, I agree. If she respects him very well and she isn't pretending then they are good to go. In 5 years I've never had any issue with my wife.

That really suprising,
Thanks for ur advice.
I hope the poster reads it.
Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by charliebiz(m): 9:10am On Feb 12, 2018
Blasphemous statement. shocked

Thebrightest:
TELL US HER BAD QUALITIES NA. I AM SURE SHE HAS SOME. EVEN GOD HAS BAD QUALITIES
Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by chiteny(m): 10:34am On Feb 12, 2018
Amedak:
My girlfriend is 7 years older than me, I'm 28 and she is 35 and we plan to get married.

●She can cook
●Religious
●Beautiful
●Hardworking
●Humble
●Experienced sexually
●She looks younger than her age.

She has all the qualities I want in a woman.

What are some issues we might have to face that same age couples wouldn't?

Mature response please!

Thanks.

She is 7 years older than you and so what? Afterall Noah's wife was more than 10 years older than him.

Bros marry her if she is your wife material that's all. Wife materials are difficult to come bay these days.
Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by henrysolution(m): 11:25am On Feb 12, 2018
I cant say much; mine is two years older than i am, but she treats me with respect because i always return it with respect and love, seven is a big number but just make sure you are financially stable.
you also have the assurance of her loyalty, because after all married women cheat with younger men, that wont be happening since you are younger and RICHER.
Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by Zirah: 3:49pm On Feb 12, 2018
Ishilove:

When menopause sets in, let's say between 50-55 years, and her sexual drive declines, he'll still be in his early to mid-40s.

Expand your mind and don't be so quick to comment before thinking.

When won't drive decline? Expand your mind, girl. 50-55 years is a long time to start thinking negative.
Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by Codedrock(m): 5:17pm On Feb 12, 2018
Seun:
You need to get her pregnant a.s.a.p, and marry her before the pregnancy starts showing. tongue
grin grin Seriously Seun?? Your most Savage response I've seen in a while cool
Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by emmysoftyou: 10:21am On Feb 13, 2018
emmanok24:
I'm 29 and wifey is 35, we got married December 2015 with pictorial proof on NL, yea I was FP for the first time ever!

To be fair, it's natural to have fears and concerns when you're about to chart a new path for yourself but I'll suggest you get to know her person to make sure she ain't selling you a lie.

PS
We have 2 beautiful kids now and our marriage is not perfect but the best anyone could ask for...

All the best!
your wife look young.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by Omogbhollahorn(m): 3:04pm On Feb 13, 2018
emmanok24:
I'm 29 and wifey is 35, we got married December 2015 with pictorial proof on NL, yea I was FP for the first time ever!

To be fair, it's natural to have fears and concerns when you're about to chart a new path for yourself but I'll suggest you get to know her person to make sure she ain't selling you a lie.

PS
We have 2 beautiful kids now and our marriage is not perfect but the best anyone could ask for...

All the best!

Nice one boss

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by Prince4mic: 11:31pm On Feb 13, 2018
LoJ:
From personal experience, mature women are the most enjoyable. They are not confused and know what they want. You can understand them and things are easier.

It is not a curse to be 35 and unmarried. Rodger Federer has a wife way older than him and they are one of the best couple around. She has been so determinant in his success he always thank her after each grand slam title.

Emmanuel Macron wife is way older and sexy sef. Could it be that they both understood something that most men fail to understand due to their fears of being overshadowed by their wives?

hey shut ur trap.. we're Africans and not those in the western world
Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by Nobody: 12:07am On Feb 14, 2018
Prince4mic:

hey shut ur trap.. we're Africans and not those in the western world
What is it about Africans that supposedly prevents them from enjoying a nice mature woman?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by linearity: 12:39am On Feb 14, 2018
zinaunreal:
a tribalist on the loose. You need slap for mentioning tribe. You lucky im busy, would've been all out for you today

I think the tribe question is very appropriate; there are some tribes who don’t joke with age group.

In my tribe, the way two people greets each other depends on their age difference. Though ladies are usually told to greet their husband as if they are greeting someone their senior even if their husband is younger. Even with that greeting, the lady is ever conscious that you are junior to her and that very fact will one day surface to spoil a good mood or event or social gathering.

OP should also note that, ladies are more mature than guys of the same age and when someone said the lady may later become the husband, this may be the reason.

At the end of the day, there is nothing like ‘love in a vacuum’ or unconditional love. Since Love is conditional, it is truly no longer love, but like that is based on some conditions on ground. On her part, she is giving up a lot including towards herself to ‘love’ you....sorry like you...when those conditions begins to fade, she will snap back into reality faster compare to if she was not older than you...
Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by iluvmyurhoboboy(f): 5:22am On Apr 12, 2018
LoJ:
From personal experience, mature women are the most enjoyable. They are not confused and know what they want. You can understand them and things are easier.

It is not a curse to be 35 and unmarried. Rodger Federer has a wife way older than him and they are one of the best couple around. She has been so determinant in his success he always thank her after each grand slam title.

Emmanuel Macron wife is way older and sexy sef. Could it be that they both understood something that most men fail to understand due to their fears of being overshadowed by their wives?

Why do young men go for older women?
~ they are sexy and they know it
~ confident
~ have worked hard for their money
~ wisdom and experience in life
~ are great in the bedroom with few or no hangups
~ less drama and issues unlike that of younger women
~ if the young men are not ready to bear the responsibility of fatherhood yet an older woman can provide him that security that she will not fall pregnant easily.

my 2cents.. grin
Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by MissRaine69(f): 6:31am On Apr 12, 2018
If you were well and truly happy
This post would not exist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by Julivas(m): 10:20am On Apr 12, 2018
To me age should not be a barrier if her characters are okay for you and she is godly. I was once in such, the lady is question was very good and lovely. .... Trust is the only issue between us.
Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by anonymuz(m): 10:45am On Apr 12, 2018
Yemea1:
Be financially upright.
Be calm and threat all issues with maturity.
Be ready to accept all responsibilities.
Be prayerful
Respect her as your wife.
Take NO for answer when she is not ready to be submissive.

NB. Remember woman respect you when your level of responsibilities is at +/-100% in the house.
I wish you all the best.
I totally agree with you
Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by Oluwadarasimi19(m): 8:06am On Jan 23
LAGATA:
Woow! That's the best of all marriages. My wife is 4years older than me and wev bn married for more than two years now without any hitch. She so humble, patient, matured, caring, loving & the best woman I have met. Thou once in a while I feel so unsecure but she's just so caring and understanding. I must say that since we got married till date she always kneel down on her two knees to greet me in the mornings, welcome me with a deep hug when I return from work, unbutton my shirt then goes to dish my meal while I have a cold shower. I must say am lucky... So guys don't feel discouraged as not all older ladies have that 'big woman' or 'elder sister' attitude. U also have a lot to do interms of not allowing this 'i am your husband' thing to control you. Love and pamper her, help her with cooking, house chores, give her surprises, speak calmly with respect, and I assure you it's love forever���

HI, good morning. I came across this post. How's the marriage going so far?
Re: My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me by Osashalom: 10:08am On Jan 23
LAGATA:
Woow! That's the best of all marriages. My wife is 4years older than me and wev bn married for more than two years now without any hitch. She so humble, patient, matured, caring, loving & the best woman I have met. Thou once in a while I feel so unsecure but she's just so caring and understanding. I must say that since we got married till date she always kneel down on her two knees to greet me in the mornings, welcome me with a deep hug when I return from work, unbutton my shirt then goes to dish my meal while I have a cold shower. I must say am lucky... So guys don't feel discouraged as not all older ladies have that 'big woman' or 'elder sister' attitude. U also have a lot to do interms of not allowing this 'i am your husband' thing to control you. Love and pamper her, help her with cooking, house chores, give her surprises, speak calmly with respect, and I assure you it's love forever���
Amedak listen to this guy if your story is true. My wife is about 3weeks older than me, I have enjoyed and keep enjoying my marriage. March 19th will make us 13years in marriage.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Blogger Ebiwali: 'I Am 22, I Dont Sex For Money, I Dont Do Sugar Daddy' / Lady Dies 3 Days After Her Engagement (Photos) / A Case For Men Who Don’t Want To Date Single Mothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.