Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,857 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. (24152 Views)

Nairalanders, Please Why Is God's Existence A Debate? / Who Else Have Had That Special Proof About God's Existence? / Atheist, What Would You Consider Evidence Of God's Existence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 18, 2018
awesomeJ:
First, let's establish a clear fact:
I AM NOT DEFENDING SLAVERY OR JUSTIFYING IT.
YOU PEOPLE QUOTED A CHAPTER OF THE BIBLE THAT TALKED ABOUT A MAN SELLING OFF HIS DAUGHTER AS A SLAVE, AND RATHER THAN CHOOSING TO BLAME THE MAN, YOU DECIDED THAT IT WAS YAHWEH THAT WAS TO BLAME. SO:
1. I highlighted the fact that any man who would ever do such a thing was the one that should take the blame, and not Yahweh.
2. Then you mentioned that being a just God, he should have condemned the act. Then I responded that first, if a man would be cruel and irresponsible enough to want to sell his own daughter into slavery, then it's definitely best to met such a child leave the father.
3. Then looking at the part where the Bible mentioned that someone broke the terms and another part that says a slave should be freed in the 7th year he's been with the master, except he chooses to continue in the master's service, I pointed out to you that such a slave wasn't acquired in the class of a farm animal it machine, explaining that it was basically an arrangement, whereby someone gets to pay for and use another man's service and time for 6 years. Quite similar to the labour employment of our time.
4. You highlighted the part where it was stated that the master could whip the slave, and not be condemned, then I stated that since that was common knowledge, whoever agrees to yet sign into such a relationship is on his own.

5. I gave the examples of the duties performed by slaves like Joseph, and Abraham's to show you that their engagements as Slaves was basically the equivalent of the employments of our time.

6. Note that it was also stated that if a man acquired a female slave(similar to hiring a female employee), he may be willing to arrange for his own son to marry her. This also highlights the fact that those slaves were actually employees of their owners rather than people considered inferior and placed in the category of animals.

SO I DIDN'T TRY TO JUSTIFY ANY WRONG THING, I JUST SAW THAT YOU HAD A WRONG PERCEPTION OF A BIBLE PORTION, AND I HAD TO PAINT YOU THE TRUE PICTURE.

since you want to go all the way,no problem,I will ask you a simple question and all I want for an answer is "Right" or "wrong" please stick to "right" or "wrong"if you are confident that you are right,don't give any explanation

awesomej is the system of slavery the bible sanctioned to be practiced "RIGHT" or "WRONG"
Re: Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. by awesomeJ(m): 4:57pm On Feb 18, 2018
RIGHT SIR.
Re: Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 18, 2018
Well awesomej thinks that the slavery system in the bible is RIGHT well lets take a look at some bibleverses that talked about slavery and find out

The following passage shows that slaves are clearly property to be bought and sold like livestock.

However, you may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you. You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way. (Leviticus 25:44-46 NLT)
So Yahweh feels that this treatment should not be given to the Hebrews,are we not sensing partiality here,if it was RIGHT like awesomej said,why can't the Hebrews be treated likewise

The following passage describes how the Hebrew slaves are to be treated.

If you buy a Hebrew slave, he is to serve for only six years. Set him free in the seventh year, and he will owe you nothing for his freedom. If he was single when he became your slave and then married afterward, only he will go free in the seventh year. But if he was married before he became a slave, then his wife will be freed with him. If his master gave him a wife while he was a slave, and they had sons or daughters, then the man will be free in the seventh year, but his wife and children will still belong to his master. But the slave may plainly declare, ‘I love my master, my wife, and my children. I would rather not go free.’ If he does this, his master must present him before God. Then his master must take him to the door and publicly pierce his ear with an awl. After that, the slave will belong to his master forever. (Exodus 21:2-6 NLT)

Notice how they can get a male Hebrew slave to become a permanent slave by keeping his wife and children hostage until he says he wants to become a permanent slave. Awesomej says it is RIGHT

The following passage describes the sickening practice of sex slavery. How can anyone think it is moral to sell your own daughter as a sex slave ?,and just like I have been saying even if Yahweh did find it appalling the least he should have done was to condemn it,I dont understand how awesomej keeps arguing on this,if such a practice was present the RIGHT thing for Yahweh to do is to address it by CONDEMNING it,after all the bible says that he is no respecter of persons,there is no explanation for this passage being in the bible and it is not just that this this practice is mentioned, Yahweh himself is giving instructions on how they should be carried out,if we are to go by what awesomej is saying we push the blame to the father,but what of the girls who suffered this misery why didn't Yahweh stop this insanity for their sake instead of allowing it to continue,there is no other explanation to this except that Yahweh accepted it

When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again. But he is not allowed to sell her to foreigners, since he is the one who broke the contract with her. And if the slave girl’s owner arranges for her to marry his son, he may no longer treat her as a slave girl, but he must treat her as his daughter. If he himself marries her and then takes another wife, he may not reduce her food or clothing or fail to sleep with her as his wife. If he fails in any of these three ways, she may leave as a free woman without making any payment. (Exodus 21:7-11 NLT)

So these are the BED OF ROSES slavery according to awesomej,A man can buy as many sex slaves as he wants as long as he feeds them, clothes them, and has sex with them!
What does the Bible say about beating slaves? It says you can beat both male and female slaves with a rod so hard that as long as they don’t die right away you are cleared of any wrong doing

When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property. (Exodus 21:20-21 NAB)

awesomej I no you don't have any other option than to claim that "all these are "RIGHT" and nothing is wrong with them,the people who are at fault are the slave masters"........am saying this for other people who are viewing this topic,

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN IF YOU DON'T FIND THESE LAWS IN THE BIBLE AFOREMENTIONED AND SEVERAL OTHER ONES THAT ARE SIMILAR DESPICABLE,THAT IS YOUR CUP OF TEA,BUT FOR ME A BOOK THAT CONTAINS SUCH TEACHINGS IS NOT MORAL,I CANNOT GIVE IT TO ANYBODY TO READ MUCH LESS LIVE MY LIFE BASED ON IT

awesomej goodluck on your Christianity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. by awesomeJ(m): 7:48pm On Feb 18, 2018
Why do you think I disagree on your positions?
It's not because I practice Christianity as a religion as you suppose.

It's basically because, having had a real knowledge and experience on whom Yahweh is, I know any view of Him being unjust in any way can only be a falsity or at best a misconception.

In your own case, it's a misconception. Think of all those passages you quoted as the labor laws of the time, and the slavery as employment. I have given you instances that confirm that slaves were basically the equivalent of modern day employees.

So, I know Yahweh well enough to know that these allegations you're raising against His personality are totally false, and are based on misconception.

Since you're so familiar with the scriptures, can you find any place in the old testament, where a non-family member of a man, was engaged in service to him, without being a slave of the man?
Re: Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. by awesomeJ(m): 7:59pm On Feb 18, 2018
@hopefulLandlord, please tell Seun when you see him, that I pray God blesses him. God bless you too landlord, and God bless you for having been very resourceful dear bright darkchild. You all have an amazing week in Jesus' name. Love you all.
Regards to all your other folks too. Anonymous and all. I don't know too many of them though.
Re: Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. by legislatively: 8:32pm On Feb 18, 2018
If the story of a snake swallowing 36million was in the Bible, Christians will defend it..

1 Like

Re: Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. by awesomeJ(m): 8:46pm On Feb 18, 2018
More like Christians would explain it to those who would take the wrong view of it.
Re: Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. by awesomeJ(m): 12:54pm On Feb 19, 2018
Gen 15
2. But Abram said, "Lord GOD, what can You give me, since I am childless, and the heir of my house is Eliezer of Damascus?"
3. Abram continued, "Look, You have given me no offspring, so a slave born in my house will be my heir"

DEAR DARKCHILD, THE ABOVE PASSAGE IS TO GIVE YOU ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF THE KIND OF RELATIONSHIP SLAVES MASTERS OF THAT TIME HAD WITH THEIR SLAVES.

HAD ABRAM DIED WITHOUT A CHILD, HE WOULD HAVE LEFT EVERYTHING HE OWNED- a great amount of possessions- TO HIS SLAVE. WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU OF THE KIND OF RELATIONSHIP THEY HAD?
Re: Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 19, 2018
awesomeJ:
Gen 15
2. But Abram said, "Lord GOD, what can You give me, since I am childless, and the heir of my house is Eliezer of Damascus?"
3. Abram continued, "Look, You have given me no offspring, so a slave born in my house will be my heir"

DEAR DARKCHILD, THE ABOVE PASSAGE IS TO GIVE YOU ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF THE KIND OF RELATIONSHIP SLAVES MASTERS OF THAT TIME HAD WITH THEIR SLAVES.

HAD ABRAM DIED WITHOUT A CHILD, HE WOULD HAVE LEFT EVERYTHING HE OWNED- a great amount of possessions- TO HIS SLAVE. WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU OF THE KIND OF RELATIONSHIP THEY HAD?

I don't have any other thing to say to you,if you read all those passages I quoted and you still think that the slavery in the bible is RIGHT then its of no use for me to argue with you,if you still insist on arguing what you should do is to pick those passages one by one and tell us how those laws are RIGHT
Re: Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. by awesomeJ(m): 4:43pm On Feb 19, 2018
darkchild64:

I don't have any other thing to say to you,if you read all those passages I quoted and you still think that the slavery in the bible is RIGHT then its of no use for me to argue with you,if you still insist on arguing what you should do is to pick those passages one by one and tell us how those laws are RIGHT
Should I want to be an atheist like yourself, could you please highlight some of the things I stand to gain.
Re: Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. by awesomeJ(m): 9:10pm On Feb 19, 2018
Dear bright darkchild64,
You mentioned that the fact that Jesus cursed a tree, and also the fact that the Bible sanctions slavery are some of the reasons why you won't want to base your life on the Christian standard.
1. on the tree cursing, I have explained that first, it's just tree. As humans, we do even worse things to them as we convert them for our use. Then I pointed that the crux of the story was to demonstrate to Christians the possibility of getting things to happen by their utterance. So you really shouldn't make so much of a deal off it.

2. on Bible slaves. As I've mentioned, every evidence points to the fact that they were basically the employees of those times. So ad far as you don't see any wrong in modern-day employments, I think you also shouldn't see any wrong in it. I cited an instance where a slave master wanted to leave his entire estate to his slave, and another where a slave's job was basically that of an asset manager, so it's really wasn't as bad as you picture.
And above all, we Christians of nowadays don't buy slaves. If YAHWEH was as cruel as you're viewing Him to be, He couldn't be pleased with us modern-day Christians who don't own slaves. But alas, He is pleased with us. It's alright for us to own employees though.

So I think you should get born again, and you think I should abandon my faith. Would you be willing to let us both highlight the pros and cons of both choices, to see if we can settle at a common ground?

I hope your day went great.
Re: Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 19, 2018
Perversion, is what happens when you read the bible with carnal mind and "unbelieving" heart. This is why you need the holy spirit to illuminate and "reveal" the word.

You failed to consider the insufficiency in Hebrew to English translation AND the historical/social context. You also wrongly assumed that just because the bible mentions slavery that it means God instituted it right? No. Just because slavery is mentioned in the bible (which the word slavery is wrongly translated here, the original Hebrew word EBED means servants), and God allowed slavery does NOT mean that God instituted it. Get it?

You forget the Jews were a nation with free will including social, political practices, much like our nations today with their practices- good or bad. How many of our national policies, laws etc. are instituted by God? And, yet, God still tolerates us.

-Read Leviticus in its entirety, you will see that there were provisions made to protect servants/slaves. The punishment for killing anyone including servants or "slaves" are death. Exodus 21: 12-27 outlines in summary: life for life, eye for eye etc... It is not saying if they don't die, there's no punishment. It means, that you don't die, but for your sake, give the servant to someone else because the punishment for hurting your servant is eye for eye, if not life for life.
-

- Keep mind the social context: Slavery back then was actually just being a servant NOT what we today interpret as slavery with its negative connotations.

-Slavery back then was a way to help the poor-- in a way, it was an employment. An exchange- you work for me and I pay (or buy) you.

- Inheriting servants as possessions was a way to protect the servants, which means you cannot discard them whenever you decide you don't want them anymore. IE: they are your possessions and obligations for life. If you the owner cannot sustain them, the responsibility goes to your descendants. Get it?

darkchild64:
Well awesomej thinks that the slavery system in the bible is RIGHT well lets take a look at some bibleverses that talked about slavery and find out

The following passage shows that slaves are clearly property to be bought and sold like livestock.

However, you may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you. You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way. (Leviticus 25:44-46 NLT)
So Yahweh feels that this treatment should not be given to the Hebrews,are we not sensing partiality here,if it was RIGHT like awesomej said,why can't the Hebrews be treated likewise

The following passage describes how the Hebrew slaves are to be treated.

If you buy a Hebrew slave, he is to serve for only six years. Set him free in the seventh year, and he will owe you nothing for his freedom. If he was single when he became your slave and then married afterward, only he will go free in the seventh year. But if he was married before he became a slave, then his wife will be freed with him. If his master gave him a wife while he was a slave, and they had sons or daughters, then the man will be free in the seventh year, but his wife and children will still belong to his master. But the slave may plainly declare, ‘I love my master, my wife, and my children. I would rather not go free.’ If he does this, his master must present him before God. Then his master must take him to the door and publicly pierce his ear with an awl. After that, the slave will belong to his master forever. (Exodus 21:2-6 NLT)

Notice how they can get a male Hebrew slave to become a permanent slave by keeping his wife and children hostage until he says he wants to become a permanent slave. Awesomej says it is RIGHT

The following passage describes the sickening practice of sex slavery. How can anyone think it is moral to sell your own daughter as a sex slave ?,and just like I have been saying even if Yahweh did find it appalling the least he should have done was to condemn it,I dont understand how awesomej keeps arguing on this,if such a practice was present the RIGHT thing for Yahweh to do is to address it by CONDEMNING it,after all the bible says that he is no respecter of persons,there is no explanation for this passage being in the bible and it is not just that this this practice is mentioned, Yahweh himself is giving instructions on how they should be carried out,if we are to go by what awesomej is saying we push the blame to the father,but what of the girls who suffered this misery why didn't Yahweh stop this insanity for their sake instead of allowing it to continue,there is no other explanation to this except that Yahweh accepted it

When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again. But he is not allowed to sell her to foreigners, since he is the one who broke the contract with her. And if the slave girl’s owner arranges for her to marry his son, he may no longer treat her as a slave girl, but he must treat her as his daughter. If he himself marries her and then takes another wife, he may not reduce her food or clothing or fail to sleep with her as his wife. If he fails in any of these three ways, she may leave as a free woman without making any payment. (Exodus 21:7-11 NLT)

So these are the BED OF ROSES slavery according to awesomej,A man can buy as many sex slaves as he wants as long as he feeds them, clothes them, and has sex with them!
What does the Bible say about beating slaves? It says you can beat both male and female slaves with a rod so hard that as long as they don’t die right away you are cleared of any wrong doing

When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property. (Exodus 21:20-21 NAB)

awesomej I no you don't have any other option than to claim that "all these are "RIGHT" and nothing is wrong with them,the people who are at fault are the slave masters"........am saying this for other people who are viewing this topic,

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN IF YOU DON'T FIND THESE LAWS IN THE BIBLE AFOREMENTIONED AND SEVERAL OTHER ONES THAT ARE SIMILAR DESPICABLE,THAT IS YOUR CUP OF TEA,BUT FOR ME A BOOK THAT CONTAINS SUCH TEACHINGS IS NOT MORAL,I CANNOT GIVE IT TO ANYBODY TO READ MUCH LESS LIVE MY LIFE BASED ON IT

awesomej goodluck on your Christianity
Re: Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. by Sbsrules: 9:03am On Jun 01, 2018
blessedvisky:

Lol. You must be a very wicked interrogator.

@OP
I'll just say somethings based on what I have learnt academically, socially and personally. I'm a Christian and so I'll speak as one, but I'm also a medical student

1) Science WILL continue to grow and dispel foolish practices and superstitious beliefs. This is a FACT!

2) Consistent prayer (Christian prayer) works. I've been healed of Angina Pectoris after prayers from a man of God. I have faith that my other health problem will be healed too in the future.

3) A lot of religious people are dubious and exaggerate things to make MOG look like a demi- god. I've seen this countless times and it doesn't surprise me. As Seun said earlier, People will give the details that make testimonies more attractive and leave the gory ones out.

4) If you are a Christian, I mean a real one, not a Social Media Christian or Sunday Christian, you will do very well to Focus on the INSTRUCTIONS of the New Testament and practice them. Don't be carried away by MOGs and Mega churches. Know the Word for yourself and By yourself.

5)You are ultimately responsible for what you believe and as such, will live with the products of that belief whether good or bad. Eg if you believe that Sickness is caused by demons and you have a child sick with botulism and you start praying for him/her, pls know that you are not helping the child. He needs medical attention ASAP

6) I have been able to link religious obsession with inadequate education. Education can be on anything or any aspect of life. Eg If you believe that God can make you rich through prayer alone, you are on a long thing. You must find out means of making stable income, be ready to work, know how to attract customers/clients and have good inter-personal relationship and communication skills . These don't come just by prayer but by proper knowledge of how things are done.
blessedvisky:

@OP
I'll just say somethings based on what I have learnt academically, socially and personally. I'm a Christian and so I'll speak as one, but I'm also a medical student

1) Science WILL continue to grow and dispel foolish practices and superstitious beliefs. This is a FACT!

2) Consistent prayer (Christian prayer) works. I've been healed of Angina Pectoris after prayers from a man of God. I have faith that my other health problem will be healed too in the future.

3) A lot of religious people are dubious and exaggerate things to make MOG look like a demi- god. I've seen this countless times and it doesn't surprise me. As Seun said earlier, People will give the details that make testimonies more attractive and leave the gory ones out.

4) If you are a Christian, I mean a real one, not a Social Media Christian or Sunday Christian, you will do very well to Focus on the INSTRUCTIONS of the New Testament and practice them. Don't be carried away by MOGs and Mega churches. Know the Word for yourself and By yourself.

5)You are ultimately responsible for what you believe and as such, will live with the products of that belief whether good or bad. Eg if you believe that Sickness is caused by demons and you have a child sick with botulism and you start praying for him/her, pls know that you are not helping the child. He needs medical attention ASAP

6) I have been able to link religious obsession with inadequate education. Education can be on anything or any aspect of life. Eg If you believe that God can make you rich through prayer alone, you are on a long thing. You must find out means of making stable income, be ready to work, know how to attract customers/clients and have good inter-personal relationship and communication skills . These don't come just by prayer but by proper knowledge of how things are done.
blessedvisky:

@OP

Guy wetin be d name of church and where he dey, I get cousin wey dey suffer with that same diseases......the boy always complain of pain in the chest and he is just 18 years old. when u see dis @ blessedvisky pls reply.
Re: Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. by blessedvisky(m): 9:39am On Jun 01, 2018
Sbsrules:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Guy wetin be d name of church and where he dey, I get cousin wey dey suffer with that same diseases......the boy always complain of pain in the chest and he is just 18 years old. when u see dis @ blessedvisky pls reply.

Gospel Training Centre, Ojuurin, Bodija, Ibadan. If you need more details, respond
Re: Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. by Sbsrules: 9:58am On Jun 01, 2018
blessedvisky:

Gospel Training Centre, Ojuurin, Bodija, Ibadan. If you need more details, respond
Thanks for the info but do you know how we can reach their from Lagos @blessedvisky
Re: Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. by blessedvisky(m): 10:01am On Jun 01, 2018
Sbsrules:

Thanks for the info but do you know how we can reach their from Lagos @blessedvisky
I live in Ibadan. However, I'll try and discuss to see if I can get the pastor's number
Re: Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. by Sbsrules: 10:26am On Jun 01, 2018
blessedvisky:

I live in Ibadan. However, I'll try and discuss to see if I can get the pastor's number
Owk tanks when u get the number tell me
Re: Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. by Sbsrules: 10:27am On Jun 01, 2018
blessedvisky:

Owk tanks when u get the number send it but what is the pastor's name
Re: Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. by blessedvisky(m): 1:59pm On Jun 01, 2018
Sbsrules:

Re: Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. by blessedvisky(m): 2:10pm On Jun 01, 2018
Sbsrules:

His name is Apostle Nabofa. This is the number on the church poster 07080295666. He called out my case then as a newcomer in November 2017. I've only felt that pain once since then (almost 8 months now)
Re: Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. by Sbsrules: 6:07pm On Jun 01, 2018
blessedvisky:

His name is Apostle Nabofa. This is the number on the church poster 07080295666. He called out my case then as a newcomer in November 2017. I've only felt that pain once since then (almost 8 months now)
Thanks a lot........I really appreciate.
Re: Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. by blessedvisky(m): 12:36am On Jun 02, 2018
Sbsrules:

Thanks a lot........I really appreciate.
Freely have you received, freely give. The words of Jesus himself
Re: Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. by Sbsrules: 1:14pm On Jan 03, 2019
Oh Lord, i thank u for saving my life without u we are nothing.
Re: Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. by vincixpresso: 8:06am On Mar 03, 2019
lefulefu:
hehe dem want convert Seun by thunder by Fire abi?cheesy. This thread go sweetcheesy. Ehm greiboy bikonu abeg bring beer comecheesy..oppps! This is the religious section..i be don forgetcheesy. greiboy forget abt d beercheesy. Bring milk and orange juice comecheesy.

U b werey jor
Re: Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. by theoriginalgood: 4:31pm On Mar 04, 2019
Atheists are secret con men who already know for sure that God exists. You all begin as little babies capable of nothing. You think any human hands can put this whole existence together?

https://www.nairaland.com/5057182/reasonable-evidence-gods-existence
Re: Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 12:38am On Apr 23, 2019
Re: Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. by Nmeri17: 11:58pm On Jul 14, 2019
urahara:

Lmao grin
grin grin
Re: Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. by Blabbermouth: 8:43am On Oct 18, 2020
The most dissapointing thread for "proof of God's existence". undecided
Re: Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. by Rosement(f): 3:46pm On Jan 04, 2022
If you believe there is no creator, please come to this tread below to convince us that there is no creator.
https://www.nairaland.com/6922611/out-options-pick-one-believe

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko / Benny Hinn On Emmanuel Tv / Sellers Goods At Dunamis, Abuja Burnt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.