Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,053 members, 7,828,709 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) (33790 Views)

Husband Busts Wife Cheating, Destroys Lover's Car (Photos, Video) / Ken Bramor And Princess, A Fish Seller Are In Love. Buys Her A Car (Photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by Nobody: 3:46am On Feb 12, 2018
alexialin:
Oh you now understand what's happening in the real world with guys and babes out there.
If you don't take care for your babe? Another guy will, simple. That's just life.
Forget what some boys are saying here. They are hypocrites. They know what they give their babes back door.
OMG, what they give their babes backdoor? Yikes
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by profemmywise: 5:16am On Feb 12, 2018
a Facebook frnd is having her birthday today and she's asking me to come spend the day with her in abk and I live in warri.. should I go??
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by Nobody: 5:44am On Feb 12, 2018
alexialin:

Oh you now understand what's happening in the real world with guys and babes out there.
If you don't take care for your babe? Another guy will, simple. That's just life.
Forget what some boys are saying here. They are hypocrites. They know what they give their babes back door.

Funny part of the Story. If you propose with a Car to your GF. The Car is technically yours as long as you make sure You marry her. It's like buying your Wife a car. But in this case, It's before Marriage.

At the end of the day, she will use the same car to drop the kids at school grin grin grin

It's 1 + 1 = 1. That people fail to understand.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by Nobody: 5:46am On Feb 12, 2018
biacan:
Why not or do you want to marry me

lol, I know you are waiting for G-Wagon before you say I DO. Anyway, Me I will propose with a Private Jet. Only if you are interested.

So Are you?

Afterall, People with Private Jets are hitting on T-Boss. Why can't they hit on you too. cheesy
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by holuwarlay08(m): 6:44am On Feb 12, 2018
If you have the money then you can by the world for your love once.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by Herdeybayo1(m): 7:34am On Feb 12, 2018
science students

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by Follygunners: 8:02am On Feb 12, 2018
Dammylois:
Sooooo romantic grin

Why won't it be? Ole! Ugly thing!
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by Dammylois(f): 8:23am On Feb 12, 2018
Follygunners:

Why won't it be? Ole! Ugly thing!
your are one idiot I must say
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by mashcent(m): 9:05am On Feb 12, 2018
biacan:
With all this goodies allover me lipsrsealed which reasonable man won't want to take me to mama cool

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by mhizcassidy001(f): 10:58am On Feb 12, 2018
ALL the guys wey dey do bad belle no go add to your hustle and come and propose to us with ferrari and lambogini.me, myself,i,im waiting for you ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Six Old Ways You Can Woo A Lady Of Your Choice Without Much Stress. / Which Nigerian Tribe Likes SEX MORE? / 7 Sure Fire Ways Of Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Ladies Only!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.