Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,008 members, 7,828,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) (33788 Views)

Husband Busts Wife Cheating, Destroys Lover's Car (Photos, Video) / Ken Bramor And Princess, A Fish Seller Are In Love. Buys Her A Car (Photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by Gramondhigh(m): 10:09pm On Feb 11, 2018
why wont she say yes?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by biacan(f): 10:09pm On Feb 11, 2018
dingbang:
esp that brown stain for ur undies wey no fit comot abi? E go take 10years to wash comot.. I go just black like una oracle
You say waiting shocked
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by dingbang(m): 10:17pm On Feb 11, 2018
biacan:
You say waiting shocked
lol my babe don shock... Lmao
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 10:19pm On Feb 11, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
Congrats but the girl though. lipsrsealed
Wetin do the girl baba? cheesy
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 11, 2018
linearity:

They are not married, even in marriage gifts are not marital property.

Though, it’s dicey in this situation if the car is a gift or an item given on the condition of marriage like an engagement ring.

An engagement ring legally need to be returned if the marriage did not take, since it was given in anticipation of a marriage. So, this car can been seen in this light...but once the marriage has been contracted, the car is hers 100%. She brought it into the marriage, it predates the marriage and just like the engagement ring, the guy cannot get it back after marriage as the lady fulfilled her part by marrying the guy.
bros this is naija not jandon cheesy
if dem get any small disagreement right now that guy go collect the car from her faster than the speed of light grin.is not the nigeria we staying grin.at the time Timaya and Empress relationship was going well he bought a car for her but when their relationship went south bros collect the car back from her fast fast cheesy.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 10:23pm On Feb 11, 2018
lefulefu:
well she looks like a slayqueen judging frm her pix with that heavy make up and hairdo.anyway if d time reach for d guy to introduce her to im mama iyam sure d guy will code the babe to tone down on her makeup and ping less on her phone when with the mother cos if she just dey busy herself with fone and dey form classy chic the mother inlaw Will refuse her as a wife for the soncheesy. Knowing how most nigerian mom inlaws behave, the quickest way for an intended wife to win their heart is to form homely attributes. Join her in the kitchen and offer to help her with kitchen stuff.u one quarter of winning her heart doin this.every sharp babe knows this.
You finish work for this comment ooo baba cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 11, 2018
tosyne2much:
You finish work for this comment ooo baba cheesy
is it not the truth? cheesy
u sabi mother in laws and the way dey act na cheesy
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by biacan(f): 10:28pm On Feb 11, 2018
dingbang:
lol my babe don shock... Lmao
Comot here you don spoil undecided
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by dingbang(m): 10:31pm On Feb 11, 2018
biacan:
Comot here you don spoil undecided
na you spoil me na... U don forget??
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by biacan(f): 10:32pm On Feb 11, 2018
dingbang:
na you spoil me na... U don forget??
I'm a virgin lipsrsealed biko cool
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 10:32pm On Feb 11, 2018
lefulefu:

is it not the truth? cheesy
u sabi mother in laws and the way dey act na cheesy
[i] Yes I know.. You don't claim a wife material to mother-in-laws by mouth, you have to prove it by your actions cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by dingbang(m): 10:33pm On Feb 11, 2018
biacan:
I'm a virgin lipsrsealed biko cool
open your leg make I confirm if na true or not
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by biacan(f): 10:35pm On Feb 11, 2018
dingbang:
open your leg make I confirm if na true or not
That leg has never been open since I was born cool
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by aishatmusah(f): 10:37pm On Feb 11, 2018
Yeeeeeeee..... Hope my boyfriend gets to see this?
I know what to do, I would mention his name in the comment box under the post
Too much sense would not kill me������
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by dingbang(m): 10:41pm On Feb 11, 2018
biacan:
That leg has never been open since I was born cool
whaaaaaaaaaat... shocked you don't mean it.. Please open it oo.. Cobwebs go don full everywhere..
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by linearity: 10:41pm On Feb 11, 2018
lefulefu:

bros this is naija not jandon cheesy
if dem get any small disagreement right now that guy go collect the car from her faster than the speed of light grin.is not the nigeria we staying grin.at the time Timaya and Empress relationship was going well he bought a car for her but when their relationship went south bros collect the car back from her fast fast cheesy.

Agreed, what you stated also happened abroad.

My point is that, if the matter is brought before a court to decide, they will all rule even in Nigeria that, gifts are gifts and can’t be taken back unless they were deceitfully received.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by biacan(f): 10:45pm On Feb 11, 2018
dingbang:
whaaaaaaaaaat... shocked you don't mean it.. Please open it oo.. Cobwebs go don full everywhere..
Those are holy cobwebs lipsrsealed
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by dingbang(m): 10:46pm On Feb 11, 2018
biacan:
Those are holy cobwebs lipsrsealed
please clear those cobwebs so that fresh air can enter inside... So when I want to enter inside, the place will be cozy..
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by dingbang(m): 10:47pm On Feb 11, 2018
Pinkpebbles
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by biacan(f): 10:51pm On Feb 11, 2018
dingbang:
please clear those cobwebs so that fresh air can enter inside... So when I want to enter inside, the place will be cozy..
Better don't come near me with your dot undecided
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 11, 2018
linearity:

Agreed, what you stated also happened abroad.

My point is that, if the matter is brought before a court to decide, they will all rule even in Nigeria that, gifts are gifts and can’t be taken back unless they were deceitfully received.
i am not arguing with ur point cheesy
u right but lets be honest cheesy.how many nigerian men will leave the gifts they bought for their girlfriends when they fall out? cheesy.some even collect back the phones they bought for a girl when there"s a misunderstanding...not to mention a car cheesy.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by dingbang(m): 10:53pm On Feb 11, 2018
biacan:
Better don't come near me with your dot undecided
be like say you dey dream of am too much..
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by biacan(f): 10:55pm On Feb 11, 2018
dingbang:
be like say you dey dream of am too much..
Who dreams of dot undecided is like your head is paining you shocked
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by dingbang(m): 10:56pm On Feb 11, 2018
biacan:
Who dreams of dot undecided is like your head is paining you shocked
what is dot?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by biacan(f): 10:57pm On Feb 11, 2018
dingbang:
what is dot?
Check your dictionary cool
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 11, 2018
tosyne2much:
Wetin do the girl baba? cheesy
Her first picture. lipsrsealed
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 11, 2018
tosyne2much:
[i] Yes I know.. You don't claim a wife material to mother-in-laws by mouth, you have to prove it by your actions cheesy
gbam! grin grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by dingbang(m): 11:04pm On Feb 11, 2018
biacan:
Check your dictionary cool
dot means . does that make sense?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by Prinztong(m): 11:05pm On Feb 11, 2018
Yahoo.com Or Drug Baron... come my house and beat me
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by biacan(f): 11:07pm On Feb 11, 2018
dingbang:
dot means . does that make sense?
Yes it does cool
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by donnaD(f): 11:09pm On Feb 11, 2018
dingbang:
you won't thank me eh.. Biacan see what you have caused
sorry thank u very much u guys made me laugh for real.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 11:31pm On Feb 11, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
Her first picture. lipsrsealed
You no lie sha cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

HOW I FVCKED MY PRIMARY 4 TEACHER….(18+) / Six Old Ways You Can Woo A Lady Of Your Choice Without Much Stress. / Which Nigerian Tribe Likes SEX MORE?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.