Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,024 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) (33750 Views)

Ken Bramor And Princess, A Fish Seller Are In Love. Buys Her A Car (Photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Range Rover Evoque (Pictures) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by biacan(f): 6:14pm On Feb 11, 2018
Oluwasaeon:

Shey with dis okro wey u carry for neck undecided
Where you not among the guys that advice ladies to represent the African culture undecided I'm just doing that

Men men will never be satisfy undecided
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:16pm On Feb 11, 2018
dingbang:
lol biacan isa fine girl.. She likes okro soup too
biacan:
With all this goodies allover me lipsrsealed which reasonable man won't want to take me to mama cool
From dingbang to you

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by biacan(f): 6:19pm On Feb 11, 2018
dingbang:
mention them undecided
I can pound yam very well and I'm thick by nature lipsrsealed
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by dingbang(m): 6:21pm On Feb 11, 2018
biacan:
chai.. If u sit on top my ****, I fit faint
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by biacan(f): 6:25pm On Feb 11, 2018
Oluwasaeon:

From dingbang to you
I can't believe this is happening to me

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by biacan(f): 6:26pm On Feb 11, 2018
dingbang:
chai.. If u sit on top my ****, I fit faint
You mean on top of my new car wink

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by dingbang(m): 6:27pm On Feb 11, 2018
biacan:
You mean on top of my new car wink
who dash u car undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by biacan(f): 6:29pm On Feb 11, 2018
dingbang:
who dash u car undecided
The new one you bought for me nah undecided
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by dingbang(m): 6:30pm On Feb 11, 2018
biacan:
The new one you bought for me nah undecided
when you havnt coook for me?

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by biacan(f): 6:32pm On Feb 11, 2018
dingbang:
when you havnt coook for me?
Who has been cooking all the food you've been eating undecided if not me cool
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by dingbang(m): 6:33pm On Feb 11, 2018
biacan:
Who has been cooking all the food you've been eating undecided if not me cool
oya come and massage my body if u want me to buy you gwagon

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by biacan(f): 6:43pm On Feb 11, 2018
dingbang:
oya come and massage my body if u want me to buy you gwagon
My hands are hard thought you promise to take me for surgery embarassed
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by dingbang(m): 6:45pm On Feb 11, 2018
biacan:
My hands are hard thought you promise to take me for surgery embarassed
ewww.. I like girls that there hand is soft
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 11, 2018
lefulefu:
well she looks like a slayqueen judging frm her pix with that heavy make up and hairdo.anyway if d time reach for d guy to introduce her to im mama iyam sure d guy will code the babe to tone down on her makeup and ping less on her phone when with the mother cos if she just dey busy herself with fone and dey form classy chic the mother inlaw Will refuse her as a wife for the soncheesy. Knowing how most nigerian mom inlaws behave, the quickest way for an intended wife to win their heart is to form homely attributes. Join her in the kitchen and offer to help her with kitchen stuff.u one quarter of winning her heart doin this.every sharp babe knows this.
Lol.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 6:49pm On Feb 11, 2018
Wow so lomantic
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:16pm On Feb 11, 2018
biacan:
I can't believe this is happening to me
Lol. abeg no kill me with laff
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by biacan(f): 7:20pm On Feb 11, 2018
Oluwasaeon:

Lol. abeg no kill me with laff
Comot here joor you can't be happy for someone undecided
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:21pm On Feb 11, 2018
biacan:
Comot here joor you can't be happy for someone undecided
I'm happy for you kiss
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by biacan(f): 7:22pm On Feb 11, 2018
Oluwasaeon:
I'm happy for you kiss
Awww that's so sweet of you kiss embarassed

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:25pm On Feb 11, 2018
biacan:
Awww that's so sweet of you kiss embarassed
Mmmmm
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 11, 2018
biacan:
With all this goodies allover me lipsrsealed which reasonable man won't want to take me to mama cool
ME
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by biacan(f): 8:03pm On Feb 11, 2018
PureWaterNylon:
ME
That's why you're still purewaterNylon when you mates has upgraded to bottle water undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by Dammylois(f): 8:04pm On Feb 11, 2018
Sooooo romantic grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by nairalanduseles: 8:04pm On Feb 11, 2018
biacan:
Did you just pop the question shocked yes yes I'll yes I'll yes I'll embarassed

olosho
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by efonat(m): 8:05pm On Feb 11, 2018
Expect huge list from ur in laws. U just made them understand that there's cash

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by nairalanduseles: 8:06pm On Feb 11, 2018
[quote author=biacan post=64979998] My hands are hard thought you promise to

are u a bricklayer or labourer because na ppl wey dey do physical job palm dey rugged
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by Stevengerd(m): 8:08pm On Feb 11, 2018
biacan:
Na thaw wan we wan chop?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by BuhariKingdom(m): 8:08pm On Feb 11, 2018
Stupid Generation
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by biacan(f): 8:08pm On Feb 11, 2018
dingbang:
ewww.. I like girls that there hand is soft
After the surgery the hands will be soft nah undecided
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by mikejj(m): 8:11pm On Feb 11, 2018
grin grin
dingbang:
ok but there won't be honeymoon in dubai if I buy you diamond ring.. Choose one
grin biacan don mind him he is not serious..i have two private jets in my dream.i go carry one con propose to you...
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by D2DK(m): 8:12pm On Feb 11, 2018
Old car sef
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by Lovely538: 8:12pm On Feb 11, 2018
I like it when people worth, deserve and earn a gift recieved.na be all girls worth or deserve this kind of gift some don't even deserve a bicycle.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using / Trending Video Of A Couple Having Their First Kiss On Their Wedding Day / Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.