Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) (33780 Views)

Husband Busts Wife Cheating, Destroys Lover's Car (Photos, Video) / Ken Bramor And Princess, A Fish Seller Are In Love. Buys Her A Car (Photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by Baroba(m): 8:14pm On Feb 11, 2018
Very Romantic.. God bless em.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by biacan(f): 8:16pm On Feb 11, 2018
Amarabae:
Wow so lomantic
Ami baby ina mpia uwa grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 8:24pm On Feb 11, 2018
biacan:
Ami baby ina mpia uwa grin
I Don't get the Igbo. grin grin
Lol.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by arherfish(m): 8:25pm On Feb 11, 2018
I hope say no be she dey drink that Heineken.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by donnaD(f): 8:26pm On Feb 11, 2018
bia Biacan and co u guys made me laugh and cry haba so funny,and sis u get answer to ever question and their tyme NL guys can whine and wash any girl's head for Africa.thanks so much for the comedy
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by biacan(f): 8:26pm On Feb 11, 2018
Amarabae:
I Don't get the Igbo. grin grin Lol.
Means you're rocking life ena pia urwa grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by Nackzy: 8:28pm On Feb 11, 2018
Bia Nkechi.. What does he do for a living?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by biacan(f): 8:29pm On Feb 11, 2018
donnaD:
bia Biacan and co u guys made me laugh and cry haba so funny,and sis u get answer to ever question and their tyme NL guys can whine and wash any girl's head for Africa.thanks so much for the comedy
Sis don't mind dem undecided dem won fall my hand grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by jeffery90(m): 8:30pm On Feb 11, 2018
I de tell u...bt we no sabi how e d happen for ze other room
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 8:30pm On Feb 11, 2018
biacan:
Means you're rocking life ena pia urwa grin
lols...
Na u de enjoy pass.
I prophecy a val car for you on 14th grin

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by donnaD(f): 8:31pm On Feb 11, 2018
biacan:
Sis don't mind dem undecided dem won fall my hand grin
u are allowed to fall their head and even trousers too deal with them,they deserve it.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by biacan(f): 8:32pm On Feb 11, 2018
Amarabae:
lols... Na u de enjoy pass. I prophecy a val car for you on 14th grin
Amen

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by dvkot(m): 8:35pm On Feb 11, 2018
Bianca and co TFOH with ur bullsh1t
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by frankline461: 8:41pm On Feb 11, 2018
She's in love with the car not him... PS I didn't read the story grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by dingbang(m): 8:44pm On Feb 11, 2018
biacan:
After the surgery the hands will be soft nah undecided
ok
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 8:52pm On Feb 11, 2018
author=dingbang biacan post=64983411]
I take Good name beg una two e don do...ooo unu gbaligo oo
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by ezewealth(m): 8:59pm On Feb 11, 2018
Baba Don bless this one laptop
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by dingbang(m): 9:07pm On Feb 11, 2018
BruncleZuma:
I take Good name beg una two e don do...ooo unu gbaligo oo
hahahahahA... Bros just weak for the matter
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 11, 2018
biacan:
With all this goodies allover me lipsrsealed which reasonable man won't want to take me to mama cool

i smell one chance here ..... grin grin grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by dingbang(m): 9:19pm On Feb 11, 2018
donnaD:
you won't thank me eh.. Biacan see what you have caused

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by biacan(f): 9:22pm On Feb 11, 2018
dingbang:
you won't thank me eh.. Biacan see what you have caused
What's your own self someone cannot shine in peace again undecided grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by dingbang(m): 9:25pm On Feb 11, 2018
biacan:
What's your own self someone cannot shine in peace again undecided grin
you wey black, how you wan take shine again grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by biacan(f): 9:26pm On Feb 11, 2018
dingbang:
you wey black, how you wan take shine again grin
Melanin popping grin grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by dingbang(m): 9:27pm On Feb 11, 2018
biacan:
Melanin popping grin grin
lol go and bleach.. So that you go shine pass sunlight soap
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by biacan(f): 9:31pm On Feb 11, 2018
dingbang:
lol go and bleach.. So that you go shine pass sunlight soap
You're wicked so you want me to join bad gang undecided grin I can't come and bleach away my destiny biko grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by dingbang(m): 9:35pm On Feb 11, 2018
biacan:
You're wicked so you want me to join bad gang undecided grin I can't come and bleach away my destiny biko grin
lol.. If I said I like fair girls, will you bleach for love?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by biacan(f): 9:37pm On Feb 11, 2018
dingbang:
lol.. If I said I like fair girls, will you bleach for love?
That's if you will turn black for me undecided grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by dingbang(m): 9:39pm On Feb 11, 2018
biacan:
That's if you will turn black for me undecided grin
you want me to rub kiwi polish on my face like u do abi? grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by biacan(f): 9:43pm On Feb 11, 2018
dingbang:
you want me to rub kiwi polish on my face like u do abi? grin
Nah you give me kiwi rub undecided you nor you don't have to rub kiwi just wash my clothes everyday under the sun it will work like magic lipsrsealed you nor you're so caring wink
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by ayobami42: 9:47pm On Feb 11, 2018
I so much love the conversation, you're full of life and the perfect definition of uniqueness among ladies (if truly you are one tho).....keep it up
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by dingbang(m): 9:48pm On Feb 11, 2018
biacan:
Nah you give me kiwi rub undecided you nor you don't have to rub kiwi just wash my clothes everyday under the sun it will work like magic lipsrsealed you nor you're so caring wink
esp that brown stain for ur undies wey no fit comot abi? E go take 10years to wash comot.. I go just black like una oracle
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) by linearity: 10:07pm On Feb 11, 2018
lefulefu:
In otherwords the dude just bought the car for himself cos in marriage ur property is also my propertycheesy. Congrats to the couple .

They are not married, even in marriage gifts are not marital property.

Though, it’s dicey in this situation if the car is a gift or an item given on the condition of marriage like an engagement ring.

An engagement ring legally need to be returned if the marriage did not take, since it was given in anticipation of a marriage. So, this car can been seen in this light...but once the marriage has been contracted, the car is hers 100%. She brought it into the marriage, it predates the marriage and just like the engagement ring, the guy cannot get it back after marriage as the lady fulfilled her part by marrying the guy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

They Won't Know Your Value Until They Lose You / Trending Video Of A Couple Having Their First Kiss On Their Wedding Day / HOW I FVCKED MY PRIMARY 4 TEACHER….(18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.