Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,359 members, 7,812,014 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. (8235 Views)

Edo 2020: Dangote Says He Did Not Endorse Any Candidate / Buhari Tells Imolites To Vote Any Candidate Of Their Choice At The State Level / Don’t Vote Any PDP Candidate - Buhari Warns Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by stanluiz(m): 11:32pm On Feb 11, 2018
modik:

Must you be a stone age tribal bigot?..

OTUNBA Ayodele Fayose is an Igbo man?.

Chief FFK Is an Igbo man?

Aare KanKanfo, OTUNBA Gani Adams (who warned Fulani Herdsmen) is an Igbo Man?

Dr General OBJ.. Is an Igbo man (Already written PMB)

Bishop David Oyedepo (who placed curse on blood letting Fulani Herdsmen) is an Igbo man?

DELE MOMODU( who wrote open letter to PMB not to re contest) is an Igbo man?

And the list goes on........

Pls check if malaria symptom is manifesting hence your ill-directd vituparation against Igbos? Maybe someone is seeking for cheap attention?

Haba.!
Igbo has been giving the OP sleepless nights from the time of his birth. He is obsessed with Igbo matter I don't know why?

9 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by BankeSmalls(f): 11:32pm On Feb 11, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

We know you harbor deep seated hate for Yorubas but please don’t rub on on our faces by plastering it on social media. Some of us still don’t want another 4 years for Buhari but igbo jubilations with the herdsmen killings and blackmail of yorubas’ choice in 2015 will make most Yorubas bring the roof down on igbos with another 4 years for Buhari. Your wailing and gnashing of teeth will not be countenanced in the next 4years of this repressive regime.

Me am voting bubu if you don't apologise and leave this thread now cheesy

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by nkwuocha: 11:32pm On Feb 11, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

We know you harbor deep seated hate for Yorubas but please don’t rub on on our faces by plastering it on social media. Some of us still don’t want another 4 years for Buhari but igbo jubilations with the herdsmen killings and blackmail of yorubas’ choice in 2015 will make most Yorubas bring the roof down on igbos with another 4 years for Buhari. Your wailing and gnashing of teeth will not be countenanced in the next 4years of this repressive regime.

Una too small for igbos. We don't know how to play NIGERIAN POLITICS.Look around you, does Nigeria look like a country to you?!?And you call that politics because you sideline the igbos?!?!? Hahaha.
I want the Fulani man to win in the next 4 years. I just loooove the fact that you guys are enjoying your change. I don't feel sorry for the middle beltans. You all can burn in hell, through your masters sword or otherwise. smiley

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by BankeSmalls(f): 11:34pm On Feb 11, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

The crux of my message is that the “we warned you” will further infuriate Yorubas to vote for Buhari. No one likes being told he was wrong, much less from an enemy tribe.

We both know that igbos wish yorubas evil always do this tactic of “we told you so” won’t work but further divide the south to the ultimate benefit of the north.

But the truth remains that "You were warned" tongue

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by nkwuocha: 11:35pm On Feb 11, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Me am voting bubu if you don't apologise and leave this thread now cheesy

They better vote the man massively oooo. Else, Falae farm issue go be like child's play. I went to Lagos recently to notice the high rate of Northerners in Lagos. I just dey laugh grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by modik(m): 11:38pm On Feb 11, 2018
nkwuocha:

Una too small for igbos. We don't know how to play NIGERIAN POLITICS.Look around you, does Nigeria look like a country to you?!?And you call that politics because you sideline the igbos?!?!? Hahaha.
I want the Fulani man to win in the next 4 years. I just loooove the fact that you guys are enjoying your change. I don't feel sorry for the middle beltans. You all can burn in hell, through your masters sword or otherwise. smiley

I'm tempted to vote for Buhari for next 4 years.

Walahi.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by nkwuocha: 11:39pm On Feb 11, 2018
stanluiz:
Simple and plain.They don't learn from history.Tinubu has sell them just like afonja sell his throne to alami.

I pity them most if buhari is reelected most especially the assliker tinubu and his Yoruba leaders apc. Buhari will show them what abacha did to then from 1993-1998.

No hausafulani man leave office without dealing ruthlessly will Yoruba leaders.Fact!!

My prayer is for Buhari to win.I know for a fact that if he wins there will be a drastic change, maybe just maybe the yorubas will finally learn a ruthless lesson.

As for the igbos, we are used to bloodbath. Nothing new to us. That's why na sit down look and laugh we dey do so.

9 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by BankeSmalls(f): 11:40pm On Feb 11, 2018
nkwuocha:

Una too small for igbos[b]. We don't know how to play NIGERIAN POLITICS[/b].Look around you, does Nigeria look like a country to you?!?And you call that politics because you sideline the igbos?!?!? Hahaha.

This is so true, the igbos play American politics in a backwards hellhole where every person hates them. The igbos spread out and mix, intermarry, buy lands and learn other languages to mix up but the rest of the country bottles themselves up and choose to hate.

I think igbos should just learn a little hate, even if to act it for one year, the country will be divided that year.

9 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by nkwuocha: 11:41pm On Feb 11, 2018
modik:

I'm tempted to vote for Buhari for next 4 years.

Walahi.

The man Don win.
The kind campaign him get for North, them no born any tribe well to contend. It's easy to get a PVC here na.Who born monkey?!? Cows go vote Buhari next year.

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by BankeSmalls(f): 11:44pm On Feb 11, 2018
nkwuocha:

They better vote the man massively oooo. Else, Falae farm issue go be like child's play. I went to Lagos recently to notice the high rate of Northerners in Lagos. I just dey laugh grin grin grin grin grin

Do you know they were lamenting that ibos arrive Lagos in long buses every day and live in flats?

Now the northerners are arriving Lagos every second in long trailers with open back to do okada business and wait around grin

I just dey laff at the keg of gunpowder and the matches lying nearby grin

9 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by Nonaira1: 11:45pm On Feb 11, 2018
BankeSmalls:

This is so true, the igbos play American politics in a backwards hellhole where every person hates them. The igbos spread out and mix, intermarry, buy lands and learn other languages to mix up but the rest of the country bottles themselves up and choose to hate.

I think igbos should just learn a little hate, even if to act it for one year, the country will be divided that year.

Gbam. That's why I'm loving the new "do you as you do me" movement going on within igbos nowadays. Ain't nobody our friend or enemy. As far as we concern, they all are just there. We'll be treating them exactly how they treat us and not going to be apologetic about that either. If they don't like it, oh well. Cry us a river

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by nkwuocha: 11:45pm On Feb 11, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Our hate won't divide Nigeria.
Nigeria is about to self destruct, and believe me IPOB won't go close to finalizing the job! God cannot be mocked. That adage, "shooting oneself on the foot! " is a clear case of what Nigeria is experiencing.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by BankeSmalls(f): 11:47pm On Feb 11, 2018
nkwuocha:

The man Don win.
The kind campaign him get for North, them no born any tribe well to contend. It's easy to get a PVC here na.Who born monkey?!? Cows go vote Buhari next year.

You must have seen the pictures yesterday, 6 and 7 year old boys were voting in Kano and katsina. Bubu will get over 50 milla votes next year. I don't even want to vote again after seeing the photos. Why stand in the sun for nothing grin

8 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by nkwuocha: 11:49pm On Feb 11, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Do you know they were lamenting that ibos arrive Lagos in long buses every day and live in flats?

Now the northerners are arriving Lagos every second in long trailers with open back to do okada business and wait around grin

I just dey laff at the keg of gunpowder and the matches lying nearby grin

The yorubas are funny people. I lived with this people. I saw this Northerners in Lagos EVERYWHERE. As I was laughing, I also was feeling so sorry for Lagos. I knew already what is going on..... Seriously, once my parents retires I will advice them to sell of the family house there and move to Asaba. Lagos Don cast.

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by BankeSmalls(f): 11:50pm On Feb 11, 2018
nkwuocha:

Our hate won't divide Nigeria.
Nigeria is about to self destruct, and believe me IPOB won't go close to finalizing the job! God cannot be mocked. That adage, "shooting oneself on the foot! " is a clear case of what Nigeria is experiencing.

We need to be as wise as a snake now, if we play this right and allow these people pack their mess, a lesson will be taught and learned.

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by BankeSmalls(f): 11:53pm On Feb 11, 2018
nkwuocha:

The yorubas are funny people. I lived with this people. I saw this Northerners in Lagos EVERYWHERE. As I was laughing, I also was feeling so sorry for Lagos. I knew already what is going on..... Seriously, once my parents retires I will advice them to sell of the family house there and move to Asaba. Lagos Don cast.

And you know the funniest part, they themselves will not even notice the influx from the north, they are more scared of the easterners buying choice properties than worry about the deadly group that will turn Lagos to borno state. Lagos is an endangered city surely.

8 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by nkwuocha: 11:53pm On Feb 11, 2018
BankeSmalls:

You must have seen the pictures yesterday, 6 and 7 year old boys were voting in Kano and katsina. Bubu will get over 50 milla votes next year. I don't even want to vote again after seeing the photos. Why stand in the sun for nothing grin

The op is just licking his sour wounds. The north don't simply care. They are out for ANYONE.Wetin concern igbo people?? grin cheesy grin

All we want is to sell our spare parts and carry our drugs. The Hausa and yorubas can butcher themselves for all we care. And while they are at it, I will advice igbo coffin dealers to import as much as they can afford, local and international, any will sell.

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by LIFEisSIMPLE: 11:55pm On Feb 11, 2018
Dont worry the igbos are going to join you this time in voting for Buhari. So you can be happier when you suffer. We are watching for your move this time.
resurgentxtian4:

My brother, I am really flabbergasted by their blame game given the fact that we were finally gaining momentum on the campaign to get Buhari out of Aso rock in 2019 but their blame game has made me stop to rethink our “collaboration” on the Buhari ouster.

We might as well vote in Buhari and see what igbos will do.

10 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by nkwuocha: 11:56pm On Feb 11, 2018
BankeSmalls:

And you know the funniest part, they themselves will not even notice the influx from the north, they are more scared of the easterners buying choice properties than worry about the deadly group that will turn Lagos to borno state. Lagos is an endangered city surely.

Agbero get mouth for where Aboki okada rider dey?WHo born monkey? That's why Lagos isn't safe a bit. This people will abandon their homes and leave their fights for us to bear consequences, as we igbos too have got huge population in Lagos as well.

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by nkwuocha: 11:59pm On Feb 11, 2018
BankeSmalls:

We need to be as wise as a snake now, if we play this right and allow these people pack their mess, a lesson will be taught and learned.

O sure they are packing.Jagaban is now a Reconciliation Executive Chairman of APC. While ibora of OWU, is now a Local and International WAILER!!!

The northern elders just warned him. Now, let's see if there will be Bush burning in a farm in ogun.
*seeps bear*

9 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by BankeSmalls(f): 11:59pm On Feb 11, 2018
nkwuocha:

The op is just licking his sour wounds. The north don't simply care. They are out for ANYONE.Wetin concern igbo people?? grin cheesy grin

All we want is to sell our spare parts and carry our drugs. The Hausa and yorubas can butcher themselves for all we care. And while they are at it, I will advice igbo coffin dealers to import as much as they can afford, local and international, any will sell.

Sometimes I feel sorry for them, did Tinubu close his eyes and walked into this or was he simply deceived? But they never pitied us in the civil war sha. They gloated for 57straight years.

8 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by MiyettiAllah: 12:00am On Feb 12, 2018
Grazing through the thread. angry

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by BankeSmalls(f): 12:02am On Feb 12, 2018
nkwuocha:

Agbero get mouth for where Aboki okada rider dey?We born monkey? That's why Lagos isn't safe a bit. This people will abandon their homes and leave their fights for us to bear consequences, as we igbos too have got huge population in Lagos as well.

Last time it happened in mile 12, some yorubas ran on foot all the way till Sagamu! It wasn't funny one bit cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by nkwuocha: 12:04am On Feb 12, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Sometimes I feel sorry for them, did Tinubu close his eyes and walked into this or was he simply deceived? But they never pitied us in the civil war sha. They gloated for 57straight years.

Karma is a biiitch!
I think we should just be watching, this few months to come will be interesting. grin grin

There's no king in igbo land. If Tinubu was an igbo man's by now, he will be irrelevant. We don't give credence to a tout no matter how wealthy. Jagaban my foot!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by modik(m): 12:04am On Feb 12, 2018
nkwuocha:

The man Don win.

My voting him is to prove a point that Nigeria deserves what leadership it gets.

Lol

Ndi ofe

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by nkwuocha: 12:08am On Feb 12, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Last time it happened in mile 12, some yorubas ran on foot all the way till Sagamu! It wasn't funny one bit cheesy

They run everyday. It's easy for a Yoruba touts to take money from the igbos than Hausa. grin grin

They always identify with their masters even in their lands. Ekiti governor's heritage should be questioned.

8 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by BankeSmalls(f): 12:12am On Feb 12, 2018
nkwuocha:

They run everyday. It's easy for a Yoruba touts to take money from the igbos than Hausa. grin grin

They always identify with their masters even in their lands. Ekiti governor's heritage should be questioned.

In fact, the mile 12 crisis started while I was there on visit. Started because some northern okada boys refused to pay agberos, they went to fight them and before you could say jack Robinson, two yoruba heads was rolling on the dust as their bodies were burning to crisps. So horrible.

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by nkwuocha: 12:13am On Feb 12, 2018
modik:

My voting him is to prove a point that Nigeria deserves what leadership it gets.

Lol

Ndi ofe

LMAO!!!
I thank God visa can't be influenced by the government of a home country, if not igbos go hear am. Nice to notice an influx of igbo out of the country.

My own is to look at the brighter side of what's to befall the Shithole and make money importing relief materials. Bro, I need money to give my kids the best. Never again will Igbos suffer in this Shithole.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by nkwuocha: 12:16am On Feb 12, 2018
BankeSmalls:

In fact, the mile 12 crisis started while I was there on visit. Started because some northern okada boys refused to pay agberos, they went to fight them and before you could say jack Robinson, two yoruba heads was rolling on the dust as their bodies were burning to crisps. So horrible.

And they ran to Mowe, abandoning their territory. Yet, igbos is their problem. I will advice my aba brothers to be on standby. Gala and lacasera will relief a lot of them jokers when next the Hausa pounds their oblong heads again.

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by sekxyqueen(f): 1:17am On Feb 12, 2018
lol. op don run leave thread. ..cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by horsepower101: 1:37am On Feb 12, 2018
kettykings:
can someone enlighten me please , how is the lot of yorubas better than igbos in this country now?

Confirmed by an outside international body that as of 2017, South East has the lowest poverty rate in Nigeria. They refused to take that thread to front page.

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by horsepower101: 2:00am On Feb 12, 2018
Nonaira1:

Gbam. That's why I'm loving the new "do you as you do me" movement going on within igbos nowadays. Ain't nobody our friend or enemy. As far as we concern, they all are just there. We'll be treating them exactly how they treat us and not going to be apologetic about that either. If they don't like it, oh well. Cry us a river

Thats my attitude now. I won't ever embrace any group that wants to see me and my people dead or suffer.

New Igbo Mentality: "Do you as you Do me"

God no go vex.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Zonal Congress: Our South West Leaders Disappointed APC, Others – PDP / LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos / Winifred Oyo-Ita, Others Diverted ₦3bn To Private Companies - Witness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.