Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

"My Boyfriend Jailed For 15 Years Abroad, Insists I Wait For Him" - 29-Year-Old - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "My Boyfriend Jailed For 15 Years Abroad, Insists I Wait For Him" - 29-Year-Old (32575 Views)

Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? / Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? / Meet Lauren, 29-Year-Old Pregnant Virgin From Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Boyfriend Jailed For 15 Years Abroad, Insists I Wait For Him" - 29-Year-Old by salesforce: 1:30pm On Feb 12, 2018
Oh
Re: "My Boyfriend Jailed For 15 Years Abroad, Insists I Wait For Him" - 29-Year-Old by sanbells(f): 2:01pm On Feb 12, 2018
So this is what Facebook looks like. Filled with senseless people. How can you advise someone that is 29 to wait another 15 years to get married. What if he comes out and decides not to marry you again. You have everything to loose. No one will want to marry you at 44. Some are even saying get pregnant for him. You think it's easy to be raised by a single parent.No child deserves that.

2 Likes

Re: "My Boyfriend Jailed For 15 Years Abroad, Insists I Wait For Him" - 29-Year-Old by NoToPile: 2:19pm On Feb 12, 2018
Indonesia?
15 years?

Issorait grin
Re: "My Boyfriend Jailed For 15 Years Abroad, Insists I Wait For Him" - 29-Year-Old by adecz: 3:38pm On Feb 12, 2018
Forget the loser,

He aims to imprison you
in a 'love' prison.

In 15 years you'll be 45 & the
guy may just marry one oyibo lady
& forget you.

Abi na you send am to go
do criminal hustle??

His cross he must Carry alone..
Re: "My Boyfriend Jailed For 15 Years Abroad, Insists I Wait For Him" - 29-Year-Old by horlakunle25(m): 3:50pm On Feb 12, 2018
Thank God d guy is nt serving his jail term in kirikiri.....!!!!
Re: "My Boyfriend Jailed For 15 Years Abroad, Insists I Wait For Him" - 29-Year-Old by Isaacpyo04(m): 5:00pm On Feb 12, 2018
Facebook is fill with Dumb people with IQ less than 0.

The guy has been good to you, we know but he is a criminal. Someone who has made wrong decisions that has sent his pops and sister to the world beyond.
15 years in jail is not a slap on the wrist punishment. He probably got more than that, who knows.

Move on with your life, it's not even debatable.
Re: "My Boyfriend Jailed For 15 Years Abroad, Insists I Wait For Him" - 29-Year-Old by Icon79(m): 5:15pm On Feb 12, 2018
KPOM!!!

Nne, you don tok am finis. To add anything else would be most uncivilized.

O pari

dominique:
Keep loving him, Keep praying, Get pregnant for him and let him pay your bride price yadayadayada. They all seem to be avoiding the big picture here which is, THE MAN IS A FREAKING CRIMINAL!!! None of them even bothered to ask if he is guilty of the crime he was convicted for or not. Abi they didn't read that part ni? The sets of characters that post on this ****ist Facebook group tho, odikwa shady.

I carefully went through the post more than once to see if he was framed or wrongly convicted, nothing of such. So she's very much aware that her lover is a criminal yet she wants to waste 15 years of her life waiting for him because he sends money to her and her mum. The kind of desperation that is eating into our ladies about abroad based men is getting disturbing.

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Jailed For 15 Years Abroad, Insists I Wait For Him" - 29-Year-Old by ogbeniolola: 5:29pm On Feb 12, 2018
I see nothing wrong in waiting for him if you truly love him!....afterall 15 "prison years" is not the same as "15 calender years". I think 1 prison-year is about 6 or 9 calender months! I am sure Nairalanders who have been there can confirm this!
Re: "My Boyfriend Jailed For 15 Years Abroad, Insists I Wait For Him" - 29-Year-Old by Diso60090(m): 5:43pm On Feb 12, 2018
#wait #na you know#not my business
Re: "My Boyfriend Jailed For 15 Years Abroad, Insists I Wait For Him" - 29-Year-Old by Martinez19(m): 5:53pm On Feb 12, 2018
QuitNotice:
Those of you saying she should wait, pick your calculators. Oya type:

29 + 15 =?
grin grin grin wait ko wait ni. Everyone wants to marry and settle down, no problem. I hate to hinder people. If I were the man, I would advice her to go and wish her happiness. 15 years? She be sex doll? grin

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Jailed For 15 Years Abroad, Insists I Wait For Him" - 29-Year-Old by darlenese(f): 6:25pm On Feb 12, 2018
29 +15 = 44

bad decision !!!

love does not exist ,dnt be fooled, what u feel is sympathy for your benefactor not love .he doesn't love you either , if he cares about you , he won't pause ur life for ,15 yrs,
abeg go and wait for him in ur husband's house jare
Re: "My Boyfriend Jailed For 15 Years Abroad, Insists I Wait For Him" - 29-Year-Old by linearity: 6:39pm On Feb 12, 2018
This story sound made up, I will just wait for the part two...

Somethings that didn’t add up:
1. Father gave up on hearing the news.
2. Sister gave birth and gave up on heating the news.
3. Prisoner doing video call.
Re: "My Boyfriend Jailed For 15 Years Abroad, Insists I Wait For Him" - 29-Year-Old by lawddanny: 6:49pm On Feb 12, 2018
See all Dem devils Dem
Like 15yrs can turn to 15months, iffa catch u ehn!
Marry another person Jor!
Abi u think say in yrs nah Bobo juice?
Re: "My Boyfriend Jailed For 15 Years Abroad, Insists I Wait For Him" - 29-Year-Old by olufemi7onifade: 7:20pm On Feb 12, 2018
Madisonsqua:
I think what got him the 15 yrs jail term should be your utmost concern ...and ask yourself if u wanna settle with someone who could commit such crime, let alone risking the most important 15 years of ur life for... immigration offences could not have get him d 15 year jail term...ask him what actually happened if he's gonna be honest....and i can't believe a 29 yr old lady will even be considering waiting for another 15 yrs

And also bear in mind that nobody goes to jail and come back the same.I truly don't know how he plans to get u pregnant from jail and even if he could, Ask yourself how u wanna survive in a country like Indonesia as a single mother with such hardship and poverty in that country or even in Nigeria.

I think your kids would be happier if u tell them u gave birth to them late because u were pursuing a career, citizenship, a better life for them rather than to say u were waiting for a prisoner boyfriend to return. A prisoner will have to start from scratch and u will have to wait another 3 years for him to settle before u marry him. And he will hardly get a job or visa due to his record.

P.S; ABROAD is not a money producing tree,he promised to be back in 2 yrs and now desperation may have led him to committing such crime. God' s time is the best ...Just keep praying but be wise.

This is the only sound response here.

Another post flooded with sympathetic response with out talking about the real subject.

A jail criminal looking to jail another not totally innocent criminal.

From your post you did not tell what his crime was, that means you are in conspiracy.

He traveled to Indonesia and was sending money to your family and you, you did not question him.

The Big question is, Will you wait for a criminal for 15years.

Will he survive the jail term.

Will the prison reform him to be a good father to your children.

What are the chance that he will not revert back to crime when you are married and be jailed for life this time around.

The true answers to those questions will determine your decision.

My advise is always investigate what your spouse is into to avoid stories that touch the heart.

May the Lord forgive him fortitude to bear the situation and see you through.
Re: "My Boyfriend Jailed For 15 Years Abroad, Insists I Wait For Him" - 29-Year-Old by Mustay(m): 7:43pm On Feb 12, 2018
44 - one less than 45. If you know, you know! wink
Re: "My Boyfriend Jailed For 15 Years Abroad, Insists I Wait For Him" - 29-Year-Old by LaudableXX: 11:14pm On Feb 12, 2018
Slikbae:
Hahahahaha. Mumu raised to power 1000000. Finally someone dumber than Buhari.
Truer words have never been spoken! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "My Boyfriend Jailed For 15 Years Abroad, Insists I Wait For Him" - 29-Year-Old by Belafonte(m): 8:12am On Feb 13, 2018
dominique:
Keep loving him, Keep praying, Get pregnant for him and let him pay your bride price yadayadayada. They all seem to be avoiding the big picture here which is, THE MAN IS A FREAKING CRIMINAL!!! None of them even bothered to ask if he is guilty of the crime he was convicted for or not. Abi they didn't read that part ni? The sets of characters that post on this ****ist Facebook group tho, odikwa shady.

I carefully went through the post more than once to see if he was framed or wrongly convicted, nothing of such. So she's very much aware that her lover is a criminal yet she wants to waste 15 years of her life waiting for him because he sends money to her and her mum. The kind of desperation that is eating into our ladies about abroad based men is getting disturbing.

But she jas been chopping out of crime money na.
Re: "My Boyfriend Jailed For 15 Years Abroad, Insists I Wait For Him" - 29-Year-Old by obi123: 10:33am On Feb 13, 2018
Yewandequeen:
She can wait if he is worth waiting for.

They can both do prison wedding and copulate on visit that's allowed for married peeps. Make she born two for him and when the guy is released they will raise their kids and build their family together. Simple

erm simple? in what world is this simple? easier said than done, clearly she doesnt love him enough or else she wont even be asking anyone what to do, what on earth could he have done to warrant 15years imprisonment?

Marriage under normal circumstances is tough , then marriage to someone abroad in prison who you are not even sure if he will survive there or commit another crime in prison then incure more prison years.

He should have thought of his life first before getting into anything naughty that has landed him into the hot water he is right now and its totally selfish of him to expect a lady of 29 to wait for him, if she was the one in prison will he wait for her? or if that his only sister was the one in this situiation will he advice her to wait?

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Jailed For 15 Years Abroad, Insists I Wait For Him" - 29-Year-Old by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 13, 2018
To think that this lady is even considering it is really weird.

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Jailed For 15 Years Abroad, Insists I Wait For Him" - 29-Year-Old by dharamanil(m): 11:26am On Feb 13, 2018
Madisonsqua:
I think what got him the 15 yrs jail term should be your utmost concern ...and ask yourself if u wanna settle with someone who could commit such crime, let alone risking the most important 15 years of ur life for... immigration offences could not have get him d 15 year jail term...ask him what actually happened if he's gonna be honest....and i can't believe a 29 yr old lady would even be considering waiting for another 15 yrs

And also bear in mind that nobody goes to jail and come back the same.I truly don't know how he plans to get u pregnant from jail and even if he could, Ask yourself how u wanna survive in a country like Indonesia as a single mother with such hardship and poverty in that country or even in Nigeria.

I think your kids would be happier if u tell them u gave birth to them late because u were pursuing a career, citizenship, a better life for them rather than to say u were waiting for a prisoner boyfriend to return. A prisoner will have to start from scratch and u will have to wait another 3 years for him to get settled before u marry him. Also he will hardly get a job or visa due to his record...so there's tendency of committing another or the same crime in future.

P.S; ABROAD is not a money producing tree,he promised to be back in 2 yrs and now desperation may have led him to committing such crime. God' s time is the best ...Just keep praying but be wise.

I too sabi is what is wrong with you.
Re: "My Boyfriend Jailed For 15 Years Abroad, Insists I Wait For Him" - 29-Year-Old by dharamanil(m): 11:29am On Feb 13, 2018
princeking2:
The Guy needs help. Its obvious he's obsessed with the lady. I won't advise the lady to wait that long. But what sayeth she?

He is obsessed and he left her promising to come back in two years Guy are u sure you understand what obsession is?

Even the story sef I doubt if u understand
Re: "My Boyfriend Jailed For 15 Years Abroad, Insists I Wait For Him" - 29-Year-Old by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 13, 2018
lilyheaven:

44 years.
She'll be 44 years old when they will release a guy that can still change his mind about her grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos: Are We In A Man's World? / My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. / Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.