Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,120 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Meet Lauren, 29-Year-Old Pregnant Virgin From Canada - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Lauren, 29-Year-Old Pregnant Virgin From Canada (52042 Views)

12-year-old Pregnant Girl Shares Photos With Her Baby Daddy Says She Is Proud / How To Know A Virgin From A Distance / 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Lauren, 29-Year-Old Pregnant Virgin From Canada by Nackzy: 7:51pm On Feb 12, 2018
Good for her p**sy
Re: Meet Lauren, 29-Year-Old Pregnant Virgin From Canada by 1zynnvn(m): 7:52pm On Feb 12, 2018
How is this possible
Re: Meet Lauren, 29-Year-Old Pregnant Virgin From Canada by Yinxies(f): 7:52pm On Feb 12, 2018
Please ooo. I don't seem to understand. She is a virgin and pregnant? How?
Re: Meet Lauren, 29-Year-Old Pregnant Virgin From Canada by samsard(m): 7:52pm On Feb 12, 2018
Thank the gods for IVF and artificial insemination.
Re: Meet Lauren, 29-Year-Old Pregnant Virgin From Canada by nextstep(m): 7:53pm On Feb 12, 2018
12submarine:
Virgin, yet pregnant? Na artificial insemination?

Yes... I'm guessing you didn't read the article. But this will be the first true virgin birth grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Lauren, 29-Year-Old Pregnant Virgin From Canada by sofigail(f): 7:55pm On Feb 12, 2018
Every Aboki with his kettle

1 Like

Re: Meet Lauren, 29-Year-Old Pregnant Virgin From Canada by sexdoll: 7:55pm On Feb 12, 2018
josh123:
Athiest will soon come here to spill trash

Before nko?

Is this not the same scam virgin Mary and holy spirit pulled on the sheeple?

They even went as far as calling it immaculate conception.

Immaculate indeed!

3 Likes

Re: Meet Lauren, 29-Year-Old Pregnant Virgin From Canada by Blessgj(f): 7:56pm On Feb 12, 2018
tballeyy:
U go soon enter monopus
Ode,does it matter?can't u read at all,she is pregnant already,na wa for some guys in this nairaland sef
Re: Meet Lauren, 29-Year-Old Pregnant Virgin From Canada by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 12, 2018
She is just a surrogate mother that will have to born through cs and the semen was introduced using ivf /artificial insemination

1 Like

Re: Meet Lauren, 29-Year-Old Pregnant Virgin From Canada by nextstep(m): 7:57pm On Feb 12, 2018
Yinxies:
Please ooo. I don't seem to understand. She is a virgin and pregnant? How?

The definition of virgin is that one hasn't had intercourse, but that does not stop one from being pregnant:

"In vitro fertilization is used to allow spermatozoa to fertilize eggs in a culture dish before implanting the resulting embryo or embryos into the uterus of the prospective mother." - Wiki

I suppose this case is unusual because typical candidates for IVF have tried the natural methods - but apparently this one wants a child without a partner. I imagine that the hymen would be ruptured upon birth, unless she undergoes C-section, so she could be our very first virgin mother :-)

It's been used in animal husbandry for decades (e.g. pregnant virgin cows who give birth to calves with sperm that have been obtained from a single bull in order to improve resistance to disease, milk or meat yield).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Lauren, 29-Year-Old Pregnant Virgin From Canada by MrImole: 8:00pm On Feb 12, 2018
Amirullaha:
Wont the hymen break during childbirth

CS
Re: Meet Lauren, 29-Year-Old Pregnant Virgin From Canada by 1Sharon(f): 8:00pm On Feb 12, 2018
Bensonjayjay:
She is just a surrogate mother that will have to born through cs and the semen was introduced using ivf /artificial insemination

To be a surrogate mother you need to firstly have a child of ur own
Re: Meet Lauren, 29-Year-Old Pregnant Virgin From Canada by Funkybabee(f): 8:01pm On Feb 12, 2018
And who will be the father now grin grin orishirishi...a crazy environment
Re: Meet Lauren, 29-Year-Old Pregnant Virgin From Canada by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 12, 2018
modelmike7:

Make una try small small dey read now!
Haba!!
nigerians dey read b4? cheesy . The only time we read na wen we dey cram the handouts wey our lecturers dey give to uscheesy for univ.cc TheSuperNerd cheesy.... I know u a great fan for medical storiescheesy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Lauren, 29-Year-Old Pregnant Virgin From Canada by Small080(m): 8:01pm On Feb 12, 2018
Don't mind her, she won be like Mary.... idiot
Re: Meet Lauren, 29-Year-Old Pregnant Virgin From Canada by justcallbuki(f): 8:01pm On Feb 12, 2018
someone should enlighten me on how she got pregnant..... didnt finish reading
Re: Meet Lauren, 29-Year-Old Pregnant Virgin From Canada by ngwababe(f): 8:02pm On Feb 12, 2018
Because of your religion,you no wan open leg, but you wan born pikin. So your religion supports child out of wedlock? If ndi atheist attack una,una go dey complain now... what kind of stupid ideology is this na?
Re: Meet Lauren, 29-Year-Old Pregnant Virgin From Canada by jeroba1(m): 8:04pm On Feb 12, 2018
end time things.
Re: Meet Lauren, 29-Year-Old Pregnant Virgin From Canada by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 12, 2018
lefulefu:
nigerians dey read b4? cheesy . The only time we read na wen we dey cram the handouts wey our lecturers dey give to uscheesy for univ.cc TheSuperNerd cheesy.... I know u a great fan for medical storiescheesy.

Lol.�
Re: Meet Lauren, 29-Year-Old Pregnant Virgin From Canada by maisauki: 8:10pm On Feb 12, 2018
white people and their reasoning
Re: Meet Lauren, 29-Year-Old Pregnant Virgin From Canada by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 12, 2018
1Sharon:

To be a surrogate mother you need to firstly have a child of ur own

That's not necessary
Re: Meet Lauren, 29-Year-Old Pregnant Virgin From Canada by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:12pm On Feb 12, 2018
She's a virgin.

She's sterile because her pituitary gland cannot function properly, so hormones are not naturally governed but have to be administered.

She wants to have a baby but can't be fertilized the normal way (S3x).

She had to get an egg donor and IVF procedure done.

Nothing spectacular there.

Her choice not to sleep with guys is the only thing...... It won't give her what she wants (a child).......so...... Why not go for what will give her what she wants?

1 Like

Re: Meet Lauren, 29-Year-Old Pregnant Virgin From Canada by iamtardey: 8:13pm On Feb 12, 2018
abeg who get snake wey fit swallow big money? borrow me, i wan s3nd am work
Re: Meet Lauren, 29-Year-Old Pregnant Virgin From Canada by HallaDaTruth: 8:14pm On Feb 12, 2018
She might end up being the mother of the Anti Christ grin grin grin grin grin . Only a few will understand

1 Like

Re: Meet Lauren, 29-Year-Old Pregnant Virgin From Canada by brainhgeek(m): 8:19pm On Feb 12, 2018
12submarine:
Virgin, yet pregnant? Na artificial insemination?

Lol. It can happen. My course adviser's wife once delivered such a baby. The mother was a virgin when she had unprotected, none penetrated sex. The guy released on her netty g-string and a few drop of semen managed to slip into the vagina. She needed just 1 sperm to fertilize the egg out of a possible 18,000,000 which entered her through the drop of semen. She became pregnant and was still confirmed a virgin. The Bab had to deflowered the mother during childbirth.
Moral of the lesson, if you are not ready, do not risk it. You are not 100% safe anyhow you have it

1 Like

Re: Meet Lauren, 29-Year-Old Pregnant Virgin From Canada by Oponel1962: 8:24pm On Feb 12, 2018
Fake rumours. The end is near......
Re: Meet Lauren, 29-Year-Old Pregnant Virgin From Canada by Oponel1962: 8:26pm On Feb 12, 2018
Fake rumours. The end is near.......
Re: Meet Lauren, 29-Year-Old Pregnant Virgin From Canada by Bobulopsy(m): 8:29pm On Feb 12, 2018
urchhhhh:
Na lie joor,that stuff na fibroid,or ask her very well if she can tell you the truth,devil
Habaa!
Re: Meet Lauren, 29-Year-Old Pregnant Virgin From Canada by BuhariKingdom(m): 8:31pm On Feb 12, 2018
Yes we have them in Calabar
macphilip:
Can we have a Nigerian lady like this woman?
Re: Meet Lauren, 29-Year-Old Pregnant Virgin From Canada by Bobulopsy(m): 8:31pm On Feb 12, 2018
iamtardey:
abeg who get snake wey fit swallow big money? borrow me, i wan s3nd am work
you go send am to jamb office abi?
Re: Meet Lauren, 29-Year-Old Pregnant Virgin From Canada by 6pax: 8:43pm On Feb 12, 2018
sexdoll:

Before nko?

Is this not the same scam virgin Mary and holy spirit pulled on the sheeple?

They even went as far as calling it immaculate conception.

Immaculate indeed!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Religion is indeed for dullard and dundy!
Just imagine the number of immaculate conception that will be taking place in our generation if every young virgin decides to go for IVF grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Lauren, 29-Year-Old Pregnant Virgin From Canada by 6pax: 8:49pm On Feb 12, 2018
nextstep:

The definition of virgin is that one hasn't had intercourse, but that does not stop one from being pregnant:

"In vitro fertilization is used to allow spermatozoa to fertilize eggs in a culture dish before implanting the resulting embryo or embryos into the uterus of the prospective mother." - Wiki

I suppose this case is unusual because typical candidates for IVF have tried the natural methods - but apparently this one wants a child without a partner. I imagine that the hymen would be ruptured upon birth, unless she undergoes C-section, so she could be our very first virgin mother :-)

It's been used in animal husbandry for decades (e.g. pregnant virgin cows who give birth to calves with sperm that have been obtained from a single bull in order to improve resistance to disease, milk or meat yield).

So you want her to beat our Virgin Mary ba grin

The gospels shall not be mocked she must born with her unfuckin toto cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée / Nigerian Lady Who Has Been Bridesmaid For 40 Friends, about getting married / US Lady Cries Out As Her Younger Nigerian Hubby Goes Unreachable (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.