Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,547 members, 7,816,330 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Meet Lauren, 29-Year-Old Pregnant Virgin From Canada - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Lauren, 29-Year-Old Pregnant Virgin From Canada (52043 Views)

12-year-old Pregnant Girl Shares Photos With Her Baby Daddy Says She Is Proud / How To Know A Virgin From A Distance / 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Lauren, 29-Year-Old Pregnant Virgin From Canada by Newpride(m): 8:51pm On Feb 12, 2018
Whose sperm was used to break ur egg abi na hammer them use ni. Something is missing, .....
who give u belle or how did u come about ur pregnancy.
Re: Meet Lauren, 29-Year-Old Pregnant Virgin From Canada by 1Sharon(f): 8:52pm On Feb 12, 2018
brainhgeek:

Lol. It can happen. My course adviser's wife once delivered such a baby. The mother was a virgin when she had unprotected, none penetrated sex. The guy released on her netty g-string and a few drop of semen managed to slip into the vagina. She needed just 1 sperm to fertilize the egg out of a possible 18,000,000 which entered her through the drop of semen. She became pregnant and was still confirmed a virgin. The Bab had to deflowered the mother during childbirth.
Moral of the lesson, if you are not ready, do not risk it. You are not 100% safe anyhow you have it

Lies
Re: Meet Lauren, 29-Year-Old Pregnant Virgin From Canada by Saintmary(f): 8:53pm On Feb 12, 2018
Amirullaha:
Wont the hymen break during childbirth
she'll do C.S.
Re: Meet Lauren, 29-Year-Old Pregnant Virgin From Canada by buffalowings: 8:54pm On Feb 12, 2018
josh123:
Athiest will soon come here to spill trash
Oga it's not a miracle birth
Maybe you missed the fertility clinic part grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet Lauren, 29-Year-Old Pregnant Virgin From Canada by Sman37(m): 8:55pm On Feb 12, 2018
pinnket:
cry

I don't even know what to comment sef...

Maybe her mother was a virgin too and her name was Virginia and she flies Virgin Atlantic a lot... Virginity is in their DNA..

both mother of Mary gat husband as marry was born out of mother and father
but jesus came by God command let their be fatherless Jesus and he was!
Re: Meet Lauren, 29-Year-Old Pregnant Virgin From Canada by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 12, 2018
Amirullaha:
She could opt for an elective cs.

She could be pregnant via artificial insemination.
Re: Meet Lauren, 29-Year-Old Pregnant Virgin From Canada by Kokaine(m): 8:55pm On Feb 12, 2018
Amirullaha:
cis section..... az in operation
Re: Meet Lauren, 29-Year-Old Pregnant Virgin From Canada by Saintmary(f): 8:56pm On Feb 12, 2018
Yinxies:
Please ooo. I don't seem to understand. She is a virgin and pregnant? How?
it's the 21st century my dear; artificial insemination and a host of other treatments
Re: Meet Lauren, 29-Year-Old Pregnant Virgin From Canada by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:02pm On Feb 12, 2018
Sir Lefu.... Howdy again Boss? cheesy And you damn right I am.... Lemme go check out the story. Be right back... Lol

lefulefu:
nigerians dey read b4? cheesy . The only time we read na wen we dey cram the handouts wey our lecturers dey give to uscheesy for univ.cc TheSuperNerd cheesy.... I know u a great fan for medical storiescheesy.

1 Like

Re: Meet Lauren, 29-Year-Old Pregnant Virgin From Canada by Highbhee(m): 9:02pm On Feb 12, 2018
There is hysterical pregnancy Dear...(pseudocyecic)

U will be pregnant without baby...
I suspect a victim
Re: Meet Lauren, 29-Year-Old Pregnant Virgin From Canada by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:17pm On Feb 12, 2018
This is simply a case of the virgin lady getting pregnant without engaging in penetrative sex or having her hymen broken. And it is rare, yes.... Buttttttt it us so damn possible.

All that is needed is a sperm strong enough to swim up her vagina as a sperm can live up to 24 hrs in the woman's body and this sperm is introduced without penetrative sex. It may have gotten in thru the V's contact with sperm spilled (a very rare happening) and also via artificial insemination.
But please let it be noted that Virgin pregnancy cases are rare and requires sperm to swim up the vagina and to the tubes where the eggs are before implantation will take place in the uterus.

So, it is possible to be a virgin (hymen intact) and still get pregnant but it is rare shaa.... This story of 29 years old Lauren is just another of the rare happenings in medical science. wink

Cc Oga Lefulefu... Thanks for the tag.

1 Like

Re: Meet Lauren, 29-Year-Old Pregnant Virgin From Canada by liberalchick(f): 9:22pm On Feb 12, 2018
nextstep:

The definition of virgin is that one hasn't had intercourse, but that does not stop one from being pregnant:

"In vitro fertilization is used to allow spermatozoa to fertilize eggs in a culture dish before implanting the resulting embryo or embryos into the uterus of the prospective mother." - Wiki

I suppose this case is unusual because typical candidates for IVF have tried the natural methods - but apparently this one wants a child without a partner. I imagine that the hymen would be ruptured upon birth, unless she undergoes C-section, so she could be our very first virgin mother :-)

It's been used in animal husbandry for decades (e.g. pregnant virgin cows who give birth to calves with sperm that have been obtained from a single bull in order to improve resistance to disease, milk or meat yield).

This was an IVF not AI

The hymen is already ruptured or partially ruptured, the fertility doctor has to transfer the embryo through her vagina to her uterine wall. I don’t know how he will manage that without at least a hole in the hymen for the catheter to pass through.

Anyways some people define virginity as no sexual activity, hymen intact or not.
Re: Meet Lauren, 29-Year-Old Pregnant Virgin From Canada by huss421(m): 9:22pm On Feb 12, 2018
lipsrsealed, come ooo, how could a pregnant woman still be called a virgin, that's ironical, well, common sense is not come
Re: Meet Lauren, 29-Year-Old Pregnant Virgin From Canada by degamemaster(m): 9:25pm On Feb 12, 2018
So she finally experienced the life changing activities of, probably a black dick.
"Somebody shout praise the lord"

Coming down to the almighty shithole country naija, finding a lady of such age and exposure that's still a virgin is like asking the dullard in chief to tender voluntary resignation.
Re: Meet Lauren, 29-Year-Old Pregnant Virgin From Canada by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 12, 2018
josh123:

Re: Meet Lauren, 29-Year-Old Pregnant Virgin From Canada by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 12, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
This is simply a case of the virgin lady getting pregnant without engaging in penetrative sex or having her hymen broken. And it is rare, yes.... Buttttttt it us so damn possible.

All that is needed is a sperm strong enough to swim up her vagina as a sperm can live up to 24 hrs in the woman's body and this sperm is introduced without penetrative sex. It may have gotten in thru the V's contact with sperm spilled (a very rare happening) and also via artificial insemination.
But please let it be noted that Virgin pregnancy cases are rare and requires sperm to swim up the vagina and to the tubes where the eggs are before implantation will take place in the uterus.

So, it is possible to be a virgin (hymen intact) and still get pregnant but it is rare shaa.... This story of 29 years old Lauren is just another of the rare happenings in medical science. wink
science ehn cheesy
in school then one of our lecturers told us about a case they brought to the hospital he worked.he said they brought a young girl that was pregnant but her hymen was still intact.when they investigated they found out that it was her uncle that ejaculated on her vejay without penetrating her.many of us in class said how is dat possible but this lecturer told us dat this is what he saw.that in science anything can be possible.me no know wetin im yarn na true but na wetin im yarn.

in school then one of our lecturers told us about a case they brought to the hospital he worked.he said they brought a young girl that was pregnant but her hymen was still intact.when they investigated they found out that it was her uncle that ejaculated on her vejay without penetrating her.many of us in class said how is dat possible but this lecturer told us dat this is what he saw.that in science anything can be possible.me no know wetin im yarn na true but na wetin im yarn.
Re: Meet Lauren, 29-Year-Old Pregnant Virgin From Canada by liberalchick(f): 9:32pm On Feb 12, 2018
TheSuperNerd:

It was in the article she had a donor egg IVF NOT artificial insemination, some or all of her hymen has to make way for the catheter that will transfer the embryo to her uterine wall.

She has a medical condition where she is unable to have sex ( she has no reproductive function) hence the donor egg as she can not produce any eggs. She used a donor egg and a donor sperm, both were fertilized in a petri dish. The resulting embryo was transferred into her uterus.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Lauren, 29-Year-Old Pregnant Virgin From Canada by Ikeano92(m): 9:33pm On Feb 12, 2018
Amirullaha:
Have you ever heard of Caesarean section?
Re: Meet Lauren, 29-Year-Old Pregnant Virgin From Canada by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:37pm On Feb 12, 2018
Yeah.... That is true... Makes it even more mind blowing. There is no guarantee that proper implantation would have taken place and led to a healthy embryo... But yes, here we have it. cheesy

I was just making analysis using all kinds of possible scenarios to show the rarity of virgin pregnancy cases.

liberalchick:

It was in the article she had a donor egg IVF NOT artificial insemination, some or all of her hymen has to make way for the catheter that will transfer the embryo to her uterine wall.

She has a medical condition where she is unable to have sex ( she has no reproductive function) hence the donor egg as she can not produce any eggs. She used a donor egg and a donor sperm, both were fertilized in a petri dish. The resulting embryo was transferred into her uterus.
Re: Meet Lauren, 29-Year-Old Pregnant Virgin From Canada by Teecomm(m): 9:40pm On Feb 12, 2018
Amirullaha:

Flexherbal:

Good question.

Caesarean Section nko
The hymen won't break with that

1 Like

Re: Meet Lauren, 29-Year-Old Pregnant Virgin From Canada by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:43pm On Feb 12, 2018
I believe what he told you sounded unbelievable but it is indeed possible. It is very rare for a lady to get pregnant thru such serendipitous happening but that is all it is... RARE BUT NOT IMPOSSIBLE. The sperm from that ejaculate that found its way into her Veejay was possibly strong enough to swim up her Veejay and reach her eggs to have one fertilised and then moved by natural process the uterus for implantation and them to blastocyst formation, then to embryo formation them to fetal stage of IUL... And boom... A baby is born.

Sounds crazy but truly science can be crazy sometimes and really unbelievable. So that is it and what tour lecturer said just might be true. I have heard and read of a few cases myself.

lefulefu:

Re: Meet Lauren, 29-Year-Old Pregnant Virgin From Canada by Honesty007(m): 9:43pm On Feb 12, 2018
seun aka serpentine association of Nigeria boss
Re: Meet Lauren, 29-Year-Old Pregnant Virgin From Canada by SirLakes: 9:46pm On Feb 12, 2018
In vectors voice
IDGAF

I
Don't
Give
A
Ferk undecided
Re: Meet Lauren, 29-Year-Old Pregnant Virgin From Canada by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 12, 2018
TheSuperNerd:

I believe what he told you sounded unbelievable but it is indeed possible. It is very rare for a lady to get pregnant thru such serendipitous happening but that is all it is... RARE BUT NOT IMPOSSIBLE. The sperm from that ejaculate that found its way into her Veejay was possibly strong enough to swim up her Veejay and reach her eggs to have one fertilised and then moved by natural process the uterus for implantation and them to blastocyst formation, then to embryo formation them to fetal stage of IUL... And boom... A baby is born.

Sounds crazy but truly science can be crazy sometimes and really unbelievable. So that is it and what tour lecturer said just might be true. I have heard and read of a few cases myself.

hmmm!
science ehnn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Lauren, 29-Year-Old Pregnant Virgin From Canada by nextstep(m): 9:56pm On Feb 12, 2018
liberalchick:

This was an IVF not AI

The hymen is already ruptured or partially ruptured, the fertility doctor has to transfer the embryo through her vagina to her uterine wall. I don’t know how he will manage that without at least a hole in the hymen for the catheter to pass through.

Anyways some people define virginity as no sexual activity, hymen intact or not.

Yes, IVF (hence my quote of the wiki on IVF). However, hymen is always partially ruptured, else how will menses flow out the uterus? If it was completely sealed, virgins would be in serious trouble*. So the catheter should not need a larger aperture than already present. But yes, there are different perceptions of what people define virginity to be.

*there are cases of imperforate hymen (which is actually a congenital problem where the hymen does obstruct the canal completely), that need to be cut surgically.

1 Like

Re: Meet Lauren, 29-Year-Old Pregnant Virgin From Canada by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 12, 2018
josh123:
How does this concern atheist?
If you don't have wat to say keep quiet.
Re: Meet Lauren, 29-Year-Old Pregnant Virgin From Canada by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 12, 2018
1Sharon:

To be a surrogate mother you need to firstly have a child of ur own
Lies
Re: Meet Lauren, 29-Year-Old Pregnant Virgin From Canada by Bnladan(m): 10:10pm On Feb 12, 2018
Jane the virgin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Lauren, 29-Year-Old Pregnant Virgin From Canada by bintushop: 10:11pm On Feb 12, 2018
Yes this is very possible.. Science is going far.. Presently the Whites are working on how to bring a dead being to life. Science is great.
Re: Meet Lauren, 29-Year-Old Pregnant Virgin From Canada by kolawoleojo71(m): 10:27pm On Feb 12, 2018
i beg na how much be rubber of garri now?
Re: Meet Lauren, 29-Year-Old Pregnant Virgin From Canada by lilyheaven: 10:35pm On Feb 12, 2018
Flexherbal:

Good question.
caesarian section?
Re: Meet Lauren, 29-Year-Old Pregnant Virgin From Canada by Drabrah(m): 10:35pm On Feb 12, 2018
Technically she won't remain a virgin after delivery cos d baby ll av to pass thru d perineum, rupturing d hymen in d process.
She may opt for C/S though & still keep her hymen intact.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Who Has Been Bridesmaid For 40 Friends, about getting married / US Lady Cries Out As Her Younger Nigerian Hubby Goes Unreachable (pics) / The Madam At The Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.