Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,543 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

This Is The Highest Level Of Friend Zone. Photo - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The Highest Level Of Friend Zone. Photo (6342 Views)

What Should I Do To This Kind Of Friend? Nairalanders Please Help Me / Do You Have This Kind Of Friend In Your Circle? (picture) / Step-to-step Ways Of How To Get Yourself Out Of The Friend Zone ㄧ Part One (1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Highest Level Of Friend Zone. Photo by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 13, 2018
Safiaaa:
She'll soon realize the truth

Please complete this line of thought please. What truth ?
Re: This Is The Highest Level Of Friend Zone. Photo by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 13, 2018
Hey XhosaNostra what do you think about this? It got me thinking.... Why can't the chick in this sad tale marry this dude? Am i insane what more could a girl ask for than a loyal guy like this? I'm sure no man on earth can be this loyal...

Chikita66, aunty rorachy, you too oh. Oya join.. why this chick no marry this bobo na

1 Like

Re: This Is The Highest Level Of Friend Zone. Photo by Papanwamaikpe: 8:50pm On Feb 13, 2018
Mynd44 Seun lalasticlala we need a wider audience please!
Re: This Is The Highest Level Of Friend Zone. Photo by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 13, 2018
Papanwamaikpe:
Mynd44 Seun lalasticlala we need a wider audience please!

We really do, brother make we hear your comment first, why should a lady abandon a loyal guy for something that's unknown. Why do we go after what we don't have and abandon what's in our possession in the process believing what's close to us is dull and un-interesting?

1 Like

Re: This Is The Highest Level Of Friend Zone. Photo by Slaye: 8:54pm On Feb 13, 2018
Choi.

Re: This Is The Highest Level Of Friend Zone. Photo by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 13, 2018
Slaye:
Choi.

LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: This Is The Highest Level Of Friend Zone. Photo by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 13, 2018
Safiaaa:
She'll soon realize the truth

Safiaa i'm on my knees, plz finish the line of thought please
Re: This Is The Highest Level Of Friend Zone. Photo by Erums(m): 9:17pm On Feb 13, 2018
Epic... Walahi
Re: This Is The Highest Level Of Friend Zone. Photo by Benbisco(f): 9:27pm On Feb 13, 2018
Reedahgado:
He is the president of WORLD ASSOCIATION OF FRIEND ZONED GUYS(WAFZG) Indonesia branch. In fact, he is working with the headquarter.

This position wey you give the guy no be hear o!

I think his office is even on the last floor of the building which is 15 floors high.
Re: This Is The Highest Level Of Friend Zone. Photo by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 13, 2018
Benbisco:

I think his office is even on the last floor of the building which is 15 floors high.

Hahaha I've been there too
Re: This Is The Highest Level Of Friend Zone. Photo by Reedahgado(f): 9:38pm On Feb 13, 2018
Benbisco:

U get wat I am saying, cos this friend zoning is outta this planet. 10 solid years no b for here ooo
Re: This Is The Highest Level Of Friend Zone. Photo by Reedahgado(f): 9:39pm On Feb 13, 2018
Jupxter:

Hahaha I've been there too

That means u are the president here in Nigeria grin grin
Re: This Is The Highest Level Of Friend Zone. Photo by Rubbiish(m): 9:43pm On Feb 13, 2018
Reedahgado:
He is the president of WORLD ASSOCIATION OF FRIEND ZONED GUYS(WAFZG) Indonesia branch. In fact, he is working with the headquarter.
Lol
Re: This Is The Highest Level Of Friend Zone. Photo by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 13, 2018
Reedahgado:

That means u are the president here in Nigeria grin grin

Mine was just four years, funnily, all the guys wooing didn't know i was the one telling her the ones to send away, i pursued over six guys, and helped in the picking of the dude she married

1 Like

Re: This Is The Highest Level Of Friend Zone. Photo by Reedahgado(f): 9:48pm On Feb 13, 2018
Jupxter:

Mine was just four years, funnily, all the guys wooing didn't know i was the one telling her the ones to send away, i pursued over six guys, and helped in the picking of the dude she married

Wow

U accepted your fate and helped her in choosing the right one. I like u already grin grin grin
Re: This Is The Highest Level Of Friend Zone. Photo by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 13, 2018
Reedahgado:

Wow

U accepted your fate and helped her in choosing the right one. I like u already grin grin grin

Engineer bounce, doctor bounce... Wetin man go do, she wasn't for me, from the first five minutes i can tell if a lady n me will sync romantically, and she was just a funny teddy, i had to take care of her so she doesn't end up burnt...Now a mother of three kids
Re: This Is The Highest Level Of Friend Zone. Photo by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 13, 2018
What am I seeing? cry

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Highest Level Of Friend Zone. Photo by Boboye4slim(m): 11:11pm On Feb 13, 2018
they are siblings u dumbass
Re: This Is The Highest Level Of Friend Zone. Photo by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 13, 2018
its either he"s gay or he"s the brother.
Re: This Is The Highest Level Of Friend Zone. Photo by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 13, 2018
That is the Field Marshal General of friendzone. The additional General to the rank is to emphasize the perculiarity of his case grin

1 Like

Re: This Is The Highest Level Of Friend Zone. Photo by jeyselassie(m): 1:32am On Feb 14, 2018
Are u sure they are not related?

1 Like

Re: This Is The Highest Level Of Friend Zone. Photo by Kobicove(m): 1:41am On Feb 14, 2018
This must be a world record! grin
Re: This Is The Highest Level Of Friend Zone. Photo by Gebbson007(m): 1:43am On Feb 14, 2018
skimmy005:
dis Friend zone of A tin I dnt understand it, like is anytin wrong with A guy having a female friend am not understanding...

wee you keep quiet...
Re: This Is The Highest Level Of Friend Zone. Photo by BdorianGray(m): 1:53am On Feb 14, 2018
overonty:
Lol, there are two sides to a coin
Think of him as just a friend with no lustful intention
He was even smiling in the last pix

How u doing lady?Happy vals
Re: This Is The Highest Level Of Friend Zone. Photo by Opoki(m): 2:29am On Feb 14, 2018
I'm waiting to know what happens in 2019
Re: This Is The Highest Level Of Friend Zone. Photo by Papanwamaikpe: 6:53am On Feb 14, 2018
DanXplore:
That is the Field Marshal General of friendzone. The additional General to the rank is to emphasize the perculiarity of his case grin
LMAO!!
Re: This Is The Highest Level Of Friend Zone. Photo by Papanwamaikpe: 7:01am On Feb 14, 2018
Jupxter:

We really do, brother make we hear your comment first, why should a lady abandon a loyal guy for something that's unknown. Why do we go after what we don't have and abandon what's in our possession in the process believing what's close to us is dull and un-interesting?
Fish brain bro. It's a general syndrome for ladies. Or maybe this humble guy in the picture was scared to pop the question and vice versa
Re: This Is The Highest Level Of Friend Zone. Photo by Nobody: 7:07am On Feb 14, 2018
Papanwamaikpe:
Fish brain bro. It's a general syndrome for ladies. Or maybe this humble guy in the picture was scared to pop the question and vice versa

That guy in the pic dont look shy. Nothing stopping the lady from asking
Re: This Is The Highest Level Of Friend Zone. Photo by Nobody: 7:07am On Feb 14, 2018
They're bestfriends
Re: This Is The Highest Level Of Friend Zone. Photo by Papanwamaikpe: 7:13am On Feb 14, 2018
Jupxter:

That guy in the pic dont look shy. Nothing stopping the lady from asking
Even our naija slay Queens never get liver ask guy out na hijab wearing lady you expect to ask? Ogbene shoro niyen?

1 Like

Re: This Is The Highest Level Of Friend Zone. Photo by Nobody: 7:21am On Feb 14, 2018
Papanwamaikpe:
Even our naija slay Queens never get liver ask guy out na hijab wearing lady you expect to ask? Ogbene shoro niyen?

Edakun ejowo ema binu
Re: This Is The Highest Level Of Friend Zone. Photo by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 14, 2018
These guys are twin, I follow the guy on instagram

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's Your Worst Experience Using A Condom? / Do Constant Sucking Of Breast Make It Larger? / Does Love Have Anything to Do With Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.