Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Photo From Kano Mass Wedding 2013 Edition - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo From Kano Mass Wedding 2013 Edition (28608 Views)

Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page / Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! / Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo From Kano Mass Wedding 2013 Edition by gistmelove(m): 11:16am On Dec 21, 2013
A total of 1,111 mass weddings involving Muslim and Christian faithfuls was conducted yesterday at various churches and at the Central Mosque in Kano state.
This mass wedding is the fourth in the series since its inception in 2011.

Coordinated by the Kano state Hisbah board, a sharia based police system mandated to check indiscipline and social vices amongst the citizenry, the intending couples were all subjected to various forms of test at the Aminu Kano General hospital before their union was formally carried out. Speaking to newsmen, the Director General of the Kano State Hisbah Board, Alhaji Abba Sufi said Christians who signified interest were joined together in their various churches and the requirements for their celebration was provided for by the state government.

The first mass wedding was conducted with a total of 100 couple, the second 250 couple and the third edition was a thousand couple. See more photos after the cut...

SEE MORE PICS HERE >> http://www.gistmelove..com/2013/12/photos-kano-state-govt-conducts-mass.html

Re: Photo From Kano Mass Wedding 2013 Edition by ogbonge9grian: 1:00pm On Dec 21, 2013
#Falls from iroko tree# lwtmb! grin grin grin in this age and generation, arranged wedding for over a thousand. No be small thing o

6 Likes

Re: Photo From Kano Mass Wedding 2013 Edition by Arosa(m): 1:09pm On Dec 21, 2013
Nice one, It was very colourful.
Re: Photo From Kano Mass Wedding 2013 Edition by 190theclown: 1:27pm On Dec 21, 2013
and they say Nigeria is growing grin grin

anyway let me build my tent here incase it makes . . . . ??

I' can come back and re-edit grin

[size=18pt]wow im on FRONT PAGE , I would like to give a shout out to my loved ones, my family, girlfriends, sugar mommies,
I love you all keep it going and i wish my loved ones a happy 2014
i also say a big thank u to my wifi provider for a fast internet as na only people beat me to the FIRST TO COMMENT TROPHY

Someday i'll get there angry

also A big thank u to all my ashawo's and olosho's[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Photo From Kano Mass Wedding 2013 Edition by gistmelove(m): 2:03pm On Dec 21, 2013
190-the-clown:
and they say Nigeria is growing grin grin

anyway let me build my tent here incase it makes . . . . ??

I' can come back and re-edit grin
i also pray so
Re: Photo From Kano Mass Wedding 2013 Edition by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 21, 2013
Illiteracy is a disease.should mass marriage be the priority or provision and maintenance of basic infrastructures and security for development in the state.

Thats what happens when a governor has no ideological principle whatsoever.smh

2 Likes

Re: Photo From Kano Mass Wedding 2013 Edition by Miner13: 4:58pm On Dec 21, 2013
A society that lacked the presence of a visionary leader will always have her figure drawn to the pit under the disguise of re-building.

We practice a government that is not in support of continuity and somebody is rising from somewhere to organise *MASS WEDDING*

HMMMMMM!!!

What will these sets new of couples feed on afterwards.

The glorious outcome of this will be the breeding of an environment with *nuisance, deadly gangsters, political bodyguides et al*.

2 Likes

Re: Photo From Kano Mass Wedding 2013 Edition by Miner13: 5:08pm On Dec 21, 2013
Arosa: Nice one, It was very colourful.

Mr man

Your reasoning faculty is working anti-clockwise.

Even a marriage that involves courtship still crashed like the *BELLVIEW or SOSOLISO AIRCRASH* not to reasoned of *ARRANGEE WEDDING*.

And you stand there, saying it is colourful.

Not only colourful, it is colour riot.

The society that is breeding you is a failure.

10 Likes

Re: Photo From Kano Mass Wedding 2013 Edition by Tawis06(m): 5:42pm On Dec 21, 2013
grin grin
Re: Photo From Kano Mass Wedding 2013 Edition by Arosa(m): 5:46pm On Dec 21, 2013
Miner13:

Mr man

Your reasoning faculty is working anti-clockwise.

Even a marriage that involves courtship still crashed like the *BELLVIEW or SOSOLISO AIRCRASH* not to reasoned of *ARRANGEE WEDDING*.

And you stand there, saying it is colourful.

Not only colourful, it is colour riot.

The society that is breeding you is a failure.

You are a daft kunt. peeps don't need to be married to have kids. These women are widows and divorcees that the society that breed the likes of you have no provision for. What you should have done is ask what this act is good for instead of showing your stupidity. undecided

35 Likes

Re: Photo From Kano Mass Wedding 2013 Edition by Miner13: 6:49pm On Dec 21, 2013
@arosa

What you are yelling at is what i do not know for real.

Are you saying the agreement of the wedding is just to live together.

How will a divorcee (wo)man between the age of 40-50 live together without having kids

Or will the governor order for the castration of the male canterpart in the wedding saga?

When you failed to reasoned beyond the present, then you have planned for an inevitable doom in the nearest future.

I am not hear for e-fight so do not put on your boxing gloves yet.

10 Likes

Re: Photo From Kano Mass Wedding 2013 Edition by Ab025(m): 6:55pm On Dec 21, 2013
Miner13: A society that lacked the presence of a visionary leader will always have her figure drawn to the pit under the disguise of re-building.

We practice a government that is not in support of continuity and somebody is rising from somewhere to organise *MASS WEDDING*

HMMMMMM!!!

The glorious outcome of this will be the breeding of an environment with *nuisance, deadly gangsters, political bodyguides et al*.

What is bad in a state governor organizin marriages for singles, divorcees and widows? Is it not better than havin single men and women of 30yrs and above roamin around?

A sum of N278.270million was spent on d weddin (1,111couples), meaning N250,468.046 was spent on each couple.
Governor Rabi’u Kwankwaso stated that the money was used to procure furniture, textile materials, foodstuff as well as provide grants for the brides and other essential items. 60 Christian couples were among those who were wedded.

35 women were disqualified for the mass wedding as 19women tested positive to HIV while the other 16women were discovered to be pregnant.

Also during the occasion, the governor signed into law the Street Begging Bill 2013, which prohibited children and adults from begging on the streets and other public places. The Governor said that violation of the law and other laws against human trafficking would attract stiff penalties.

@miner13....Is it not men like u that stil complain of too much single old ladies in d country? Will u help us marry all of them?..xpecially d divorcees and widows that most men naturally won't want to marry??

And who told u guys kano state governor is not workin? Pls research well b4 u post any rubbish on nland.

It is ur type that blames PDP for all d misfortunes in ur life. If ur wife no gree u do, na PDP, if NEPA take light, na PDP, u have malaria, na PDP cause am, if u late go work, na PDP, if gal no gree for u, na PDP, if the number of single ladies increase, na PDP, if rain no gree fall, na PDP etc..........for once, be positive!!

24 Likes

Re: Photo From Kano Mass Wedding 2013 Edition by tpia5: 7:05pm On Dec 21, 2013
The man second from the right seems ok with the marriage, the others, not so much.

Glum faces are never a good sign in a wedding but the govt is trying sha.

1 Like

Re: Photo From Kano Mass Wedding 2013 Edition by esscence00: 7:08pm On Dec 21, 2013
kulyie: Illiteracy is a disease.should mass marriage be the priority or provision and maintenance of basic . state.

Thats what happens when a governor has no ideological principle whatsoever.smh
So you want them to keep having pre-marital sex or why are you against marriage and besides what has infrastructure maintainance got to do with marriage? Who told you all those couple are illiterate? undecided undecided ??

10 Likes

Re: Photo From Kano Mass Wedding 2013 Edition by Vicjay1(m): 11:07pm On Dec 21, 2013
mass weeding ke
Re: Photo From Kano Mass Wedding 2013 Edition by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 21, 2013
esscence00: So you want them to keep having pre-marital sex or why are you against marriage and besides what has infrastructure maintainance got to do with marriage? Who told you all those couple are illiterate? undecided undecided ??
my opinion and i am sooooooo entitled to it,period!
Re: Photo From Kano Mass Wedding 2013 Edition by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 21, 2013
Miner13: A society that lacked the presence of a visionary leader will always have her figure drawn to the pit under the disguise of re-building.

HMMMMMM!!!

gbam
Re: Photo From Kano Mass Wedding 2013 Edition by Miner13: 11:25pm On Dec 21, 2013
kulyie: my opinion and i am sooooooo entitled to it,period!

Some fellow on this need outright shun.
Coz you keep wasting your time in typing their reply.

If not will he be talking of pre-marital s*x, when the policy is for widows and divorcee

@kulyie i dey ur back.
Ojogbonbirin gbogbo nairalanders

2 Likes

Re: Photo From Kano Mass Wedding 2013 Edition by Miner13: 11:31pm On Dec 21, 2013
esscence00: So you want them to keep having pre-marital sex or why are you against marriage and besides what has infrastructure maintainance got to do with marriage? Who told you all those couple are illiterate? undecided undecided ??

The person, that liked this your comment needs eyeglasses.

The post refers to widows and divorcee and you are talking of pre-marital s*x.

Are widows and divorcee under aged or they are not yet married.

Pls!

Read and understand a post before pouring rubbish comments

9 Likes

Re: Photo From Kano Mass Wedding 2013 Edition by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 21, 2013
Miner13:

The person, that liked this your needs eyeglasses.

Pls!

dont mind 'it',let the 'thing' be spewing thrash.widowers and divorcees that were once sexually active before their partners died or divorced them.

I laugh in onitsha gringrin some people sabi deceieve themselves
Re: Photo From Kano Mass Wedding 2013 Edition by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 21, 2013
Miner13:

If not will he be talking of pre-marital s*x, when the policy is for widows and divorcee

@kulyie i dey ur back.
i trust you 8-)

na you i judi for o in skelewu style :* grin
Re: Photo From Kano Mass Wedding 2013 Edition by Miner13: 11:51pm On Dec 21, 2013
Ab025: .

What is bad in a state governor organizin marriages for singles, divorces and widows? Is it not better than havin single men and women of 30yrs and above roamin around?

Is it not men like u that stil complain of too much single old ladies in d country?

And who told u guys kano state governor is not workin? Pls research well b4 u post any rubbish on nland.

It is ur type that blames PDP for all d misfortunes in ur life. If ur wife no gree u do, na PDP, if NEPA take light, na PDP, u have malaria, na PDP cause am, if u late go work, na PDP, if gal no gree for u, na PDP, if the number of single ladies increase, na PDP etc..........for once, be positive!!

The main reason that will still keep your likes at the negative ends of development.

You should look at the aftermoth of a policy.
Yea, a policy must have positive and negative ends. But which of this two ends will be more when you weigh both.

Good, he organise mass wedding for them.now note this:

1. What will the new families created by the policy feed on.

2. How many of the couples are gainfully employed. Coz if they have work doing, they will not be roaming the street.

3. Different grown up able bodies with different behavioural content forced to live together. Hmmm very soon we will hear of fight break out between new couple and one stab the other.

4. Well, quite true but they did not disclose any result of HIV infection or are they saying the state is free from that. Just asking?.

5. The kids that will come out of the wedding will the government also provide free education for them. Coz how will you expect somebody not working to afford school fees. Just asking again?.

6. Did the government cares to how many of the new couples have a home let even forget about good shelter. Coz they said they were roaming the street. Hmmmm.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Photo From Kano Mass Wedding 2013 Edition by Miner13: 12:05am On Dec 22, 2013

What is bad in a state governor organizin marriages for singles, divorces and widows? Is it not better than havin single men and women of 30yrs and above roamin around?

Is it not men like u that stil complain of too much single old ladies in d country?

It is ur type that blames PDP for all d misfortunes in ur life. If ur wife no gree u do, na PDP, if NEPA take light, na PDP, u have malaria, na PDP cause am, if u late go work, na PDP, if gal no gree for u, na PDP, if the number of single ladies increase, na PDP etc..........for once, be positive!!

hei hei
Mr man
come back hear

My life and everything in its is not affiliated to any party you can mention. Not like your type that depends on the peanut you will receive from your power hunter politicians you hailed around.

Be it pdp, apc, lp, apga et al. They work under the same agenda but different party name.

They tell you, we are working for you. While they indirectly enslaved you.

They threaten your life on the road.

Speak/protest for the masses the next thing you are in the police nest.

Well, the post here is not talking about this but you put in parties.

My dear nairalanders i tender my humble apology for following the guy half sense comment

3 Likes

Re: Photo From Kano Mass Wedding 2013 Edition by esscence00: 6:21am On Dec 22, 2013
Miner13:

@kulyie i dey ur back.
I got it now. So you are her personal bitch cheesy
Re: Photo From Kano Mass Wedding 2013 Edition by esscence00: 6:24am On Dec 22, 2013
kulyie: dont mind 'it',let the 'thing' be spewing thrash.widowers and divorcees that were once sexually active before their partners died or divorced them.

I laugh in onitsha gringrin some people sabi deceieve themselves
Ignored cool cool
Re: Photo From Kano Mass Wedding 2013 Edition by esscence00: 6:27am On Dec 22, 2013
Miner13:

The person, that liked this your comment needs eyeglasses.

Pls!

Re: Photo From Kano Mass Wedding 2013 Edition by esscence00: 6:32am On Dec 22, 2013

I owe you tonights din coolner cool. Their opinion does not count jare. Awon 'Smellos cool'
Re: Photo From Kano Mass Wedding 2013 Edition by angelTI(f): 7:27am On Dec 22, 2013
Am not getting this mass wedding thingy right o. Is it that the govt is helping poor peeps get married or what?
Someone should pls explain the idea better

1 Like

Re: Photo From Kano Mass Wedding 2013 Edition by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 22, 2013
Can dey Arrange Me Senator Yerima 12yrs old wife, since he's about marrying a new wife. The gurl must be craaazily fine for even a Senator above 40 to be insane bout her..

1 Like

Re: Photo From Kano Mass Wedding 2013 Edition by immortalvoices(m): 12:21pm On Dec 22, 2013
fashola is workin....erm sorry I mean kano government is working!!!

.....I HEAR VOICES....
Re: Photo From Kano Mass Wedding 2013 Edition by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:22pm On Dec 22, 2013
Those brides don't look very happy.

1 Like

Re: Photo From Kano Mass Wedding 2013 Edition by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 12:24pm On Dec 22, 2013
Happy married life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Know If A Lady Had Slept With Multiple Men / Men, Share 3 Words You Like To Hear More Than "I Love You" / What Do Girls Do When They Like A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.