Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

The Handsome Devil I Know - Literature (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Handsome Devil I Know (118793 Views)

The Handsome Boy's Miseries��� / The Devil In The Suit / My Handsome Enemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by donnaD(f): 1:32pm On Apr 11, 2018
Dafreeguy:

Donna if I catch u ehn! U don't talk to ancestors anyhow Writing no be my hobby
sorry ehn my fore father.

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by donnaD(f): 2:04pm On Apr 11, 2018
karli4nia:

SapphIRE is on fIRE... .with her desIRE.. to mIRE.. ..She no dey tIRE.. Na wahIRE..
Ride on baby... We gat you!! grin
I see u
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by donnaD(f): 2:19pm On Apr 11, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
I hope so, keep reading.

I would advise anyone who finds Sapphire as being stupid and want to discontinue reading, should please do stop asap cause there is alot more stupidity to come from the part of Sapphire.
And to those going through something similar or worst, I would advise that it doesn't get any better with a narcissist, sociopath or psychopath rather it gets worst. So for the love of yourself don't stay till you are damaged run! And maintain a no contact till you have built yourself to be strong. If you dared contact them during your healing process, trust me, you will go back to their apron strings and they would make you regret why you ever left before.

kiss
much love sis ,sorry I was away.how Is our baby king doing?
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 4:59pm On Apr 11, 2018
Right in my presence, he lifted the Generator and poured fuel on the wedding album. My defensive walls came crashing, I saw myself begging him not to burn them at least for the sake of my baby. I needed him to see his mom on her wedding dress getting married to his father.

I saw the fury in his eyes and my heart went back to factory settings, I made to storm out of the room, for fear he might set the house ablaze cause of a wedding album. He called me back and said I had no need going out that he wasn't going to burn it in the house. He took the matchbox and headed downstairs while I followed suit to see what he was really up to.

He put the album in the lodge incinerator and lit the match. I saw as our wedding pictures burnt to blazes in a public waste site, my heart bled. There I swore that no matter what happens, I would never forgive him. I rushed to the house, picked up his things and threw them outside. Then I picked up a few things Zina and I would use, locked up the house and left, I needed to breathe fresh air either in Golden's house or I lodged in a hotel.

I didn't want him to meet me at home cause I wasn't ready for drama or pity party. I might hurt him if I stayed so I obeyed my instinct and left the house with Zina. Golden was in school so there was no point booking a room, I took a bus to her house.

Tbc (,am not flowing will continue later when baby sleeps)

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Roseey0(f): 5:38pm On Apr 11, 2018
When a man did not spend a dime in his wedding...

7 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 9:52pm On Apr 11, 2018
Golden was pleased to have me around, at least, I was about making the best decision she ever hoped for. I was crying bitterly on her shoulders, not cause I left Toshiba but cause I didn't know what was ahead for me. Remembering how I watched what meant the world to me burn kept digging a hole in my heart and I couldn't help the tears.

She assured me I needed the tears to rip me off my heart's bitterness, all she did was help me with Zina while I had a good cry. I wanted to call my in-laws but on a second thought I paused, all they could do was bring their reconciliation schemes and I wasn't ready to buy that, not when my wedding pictures have been set ablaze and I could bet with my life that if he had seen the marriage certificate, he would have burnt it too.

I called my mom and told her everything, I noticed she was sad but kind of sounded excited like "Finally my baby is coming back to her senses".My ever religion mother said I should get a Catholic priest and ask him how to go about an annulment while giving me reasons to state for him. She said an annulment meant the wedding was null and void, so I wouldn't be addressed as a divorcee, rather I have never been married.

Toshiba might have thought I would be back that night but when he didn't see me, he started calling my phone. Poor thing must have been stranded with his bags, why bother me when he has about 6girlfriends in Igbenidion's University. I ignored his calls, I started watching videos about narcissism so I would get a self courage, I started reading up his disorder and I saw myself pressing the ignore button when he call, something I never did, instead I let it ring away. Now I was making it obvious to dude like "Hey, I can see your calls but I ain't taking them" instead of "Hey, am sorry I wasn't with my phone when you called"

Where he slept was none of my business, I got back home to notice he had spoilt the door handle and made it in a way rats could come in from there. Actually, we always had midnight rats in the house but it finds it's way in the morning.This time, he enlarged their coast like "Hey Micky mouse, don't just come alone bring your reptile friend's along, you are having a feast". Some one I call a husband exposed me and his son Zina to such Condition just to smirk us, thankfully we weren't home to his trap.

Tbc

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by obyikye(f): 10:01pm On Apr 11, 2018
Hmmmmm, madam please come, I can't wait for the update oooooo

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Mozoe(f): 11:53pm On Apr 11, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
After that night, we started getting along well again but myself, I started bleeding again. At first, I thought it was just my lochia that hasn't stopped yet so I kept managing it till it became full blown. I was changing about 3pads in one hour.

I carried the situation like that back to school, I couldn't afford to miss my final exams for anything in the world. Toshiba tried to be supportive but as always he would flop and I would think maybe it was because he is sex starved.

I would do the entire house chores myself, go to the market with my 5weeks old baby, study for my exams ,cook and still bother about my haemorhage. All he did was go out with friends in the morning, come back to eat and then go off again.

I was a bad arse in arranging of house, I hardly sweep except it has gotten to about 2days and I would just comb the dirt. Toshiba had complained enough so he knew better that if he wants the room to be super arranged he would do it himself, so that was the field he specialized alone.

My bleeding was becoming too much and I was growing pale. Most times, I pass out while breastfeeding Zina and Toshiba wouldn't really care, instead he would say I should handle my baby well and stop being lazy. Every medication I took weren't working and I became very scared for my life.

I wrote my final exams with the bleeding and Zina would be in my arms while I write. It wasn't easy, I expected he would come with me to school at least and help me hold him while I write but he bluntly refused.

After about 8weeks of bleeding, I got an idea to call the doctor who delivered me of my baby. He gave me about 2prescriptions and assured I would be fine. I started looking for the drug all over Benin and I couldn't find it. I combed even the smallest pharmacies but I still couldn't find it, so I sent words to my in-laws to help me search for it in Lagos.

Luckily for me, they got it and they immediately forwarded it to me through bus transit going to Benin. I kept calling the driver till a point his number stopped going. I was desperate to have anything that would save me from my condition.

The driver finally called around past 7pm and told me he was at there park and he would be leaving early the next morning. It was already dark and I was cooking when he called and Zina was awake too. Getting a bike to the park would be very difficult for me at that time and my odds were to trek it or get a cab.

I called Toshiba who was watching a home video and told him to help me go get the drugs. I needed to finish cooking, then get Zina to sleep. He didn't say a word and pretended he didnt hear me. I told him it was late and going out by that time alone for me was dangerous cause of where we lived, then he said I should leave it and go collect it the next day.

I told him I needed to see improvement before morning and he was aware I was loosing Soo much blood, he started yelling at me, that if I can't go and take it, I can as well bleed to death. At that word, I dressed myself up and begged him to atleast look after Zina, it would be terrible going out with him.

I turned off the gas cause he might certainly leave the food burning or worst still leave the room with my baby in it while the food gets burnt.

Fortunately for me, as I stepped out of our gate, the heavens sent me an Angel in form of a bike man. He said he was scared of going but when I explained to him, he quickly said I should mount on his bike and he took me to the park, waited for me and brought me back to the home without collecting a penny.

Tbc

I cant sleep.
Been reading and crying.
Oh.
You are Ruth of the Bible...
What?
See how you love a man.
Your arse of a horseband was tooooo lucky.
Let me read to the end sha.
He is so wicked
I know i would have poisoned him if it was me.

Men are scum.

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 7:08am On Apr 12, 2018
Mozoe:

I cant sleep.
Been reading and crying.
Oh.
You are Ruth of the Bible...
What?
See how you love a man.
Your arse of a horseband was tooooo lucky.
Let me read to the end sha.
He is so wicked
I know i would have poisoned him if it was me.

Men are scum.
Men ain't scum.

Sapphire met the wrong one

8 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Nobody: 7:10am On Apr 12, 2018
men are scum@mozoe. Remember you have a man in your home and you are likely to get married to a man. Do not generalize. Everyone has one good thing or bad thing about them - no one is perfect. A man cheats does not mean all men are cheats. A woman disrespect his husband does not mean all women are disrespectful. We all have something bad about us (unless you do not want to acknowlegde it), but the best you would have done is find or profer possible solutions not criticize, generalize or insult.

6 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by parismoore: 7:40am On Apr 12, 2018
Godwindanielboy:
men are scum@mozoe. Remember you have a man in your home and you are likely to get married to a man. Do not generalize. Everyone has one good thing or bad thing about them - no one is perfect. A man cheats does not mean all men are cheats. A woman disrespect his husband does not mean all women are disrespectful. We all have something bad about us (unless you do not want to acknowlegde it), but the best you would have done is find or profer possible solutions not criticize, generalize or insult.
Bro! Ure indeed right...One thing I discovered about some ladies is that they say one thing and do the other, this same person casting all men might be right in the arms of a man, professing her love for him and typing such just to influence others wrongly...please try to deal with the individual if u have issues with them and not generalise it, if all men r scum then guess ur dad doesn't wear skat and blouse, place him in same shoes only if really were are...

5 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by donnaD(f): 12:43pm On Apr 12, 2018
pls update

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by skubido(m): 1:52pm On Apr 12, 2018
Maami oya oooooooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Princessemj: 3:31pm On Apr 12, 2018
please we are waiting o cool
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 4:02pm On Apr 12, 2018
Chapter Thirty Two

I was getting dressed to leave the house, I couldn't spend the night in my house with the door like that, when I had a knock on the door. You guessed right, it was Toshiba, wearing an aboki wedding ring, looking hungry and tattered for just one night.

He was an eye sore and I felt like laughing my heart out, so I was the oxygen he needed to breathe yet he treated me like crap. He knelt before me and started begging again, he even cried uncontrollably and as usually blamed it on cannabis.

"Save me those crocodile tears" I told him, I asked him if his tears could bring back my burnt wedding pictures and if it could, he had better cried me a river. I sounded him a warning never come around me again else I would involve the police.

Then he brought out his phone and showed me the text message my mom sent him, she too had threatened to deal with him if she saw him 100 miles around me. "Oh mommy, my super hero" I muttered to myself then I started crying, how can my mommy love me this much after all the pains and disappointments I have always brought her.

He must have thought his manipulative skills were already working on me hence my cry, then he held my face and started kissing me. I pulled away and slapped him, he didn't expect it again he was red with anger. "I will be back" he said and stormed out. I knew his pretence won't last anyways and it was a good thing I tested that patience though it wasn't willingly, wouldn't have done it if he didn't kiss me.

I quickly locked up myself and headed out when I got a call from mother inlaw. She was quarrelling me seriously on why I had to tell my mom about my family issue. She reminded on how she said I should always table the matter to them now I have flaunted it cause I didn't have patience.

She went on and on and on while I allowed her talk and when she was done, I told her I have heard and dropped the call. She wasn't satisfied with my reply so she kept calling but I wasn't picking up again, I was heading to Golden's house at least, she has to help me do the talking and put her mother to place.

Tbc

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by donnaD(f): 4:09pm On Apr 12, 2018
hian not half again biko nne.
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 4:15pm On Apr 12, 2018
Golden talked with her parents and told them to leave me alone to breathe fresh air that I had suffered enough. She told them that she was sure they would kill any bastard who dared messed with her and for that reason, my mom was doing a good job for me.

Toshiba on his part kept calling and calling, sending series of messages. I had gone back to stay with my parents but I was not happy. My parents were thick christians who believed in extra decent dressing, I don't wear my trousers at home, I don't makeup, and even while on a new hair, I don't go out to flex it. New hairs always slept in the net or better still used to snap pictures at home for Facebook.

They don't allow us go anywhere, we were always indoors and I was not wired that way. I have tasted luxury, I love outing, most of my clothes were shorts and trousers how would I cope looking like a timid village girl at home. So I started paying listening ears to Toshiba again, he was the only reason why I might be able to leave my house again or probably his parents.

I wanted to be free, I just couldn't keep up with being caged again. My friends in church who knew who I was on the outside kept talking at my back, I was beginning to look old and archaic. I couldn't stand what people were saying, so I called father in-law and told him I needed to be back to Lagos and I would be coming soon,at least they would stand the chance to see Zina whom they had last seen when he was a month old.

Mother inlaw was not a hard nut to crack, infact she quickly picked up my call the day I tried to get across to her. I told her I was surprised she picked my call and she said she loved me too much to be that hardened with me. She apologized for her words that day and said all she wanted was for peace to reign between her son and I . Then she asked if we had made up which could be the reason why I was coming. I told her we haven't but might likely do when I get to see them. All these were in a bid to get out of my house were I was caged. The reason why I became a wild girl in school.

Tbc

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by FloraEC(f): 4:17pm On Apr 12, 2018
angry angry family issues?? Mmmmh lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by legaci: 5:09pm On Apr 12, 2018
Hmmm... So some niggas will be struggling to please one girl and another nigga have yimu person pikin finish... Abeg you get cousin sisters like you. Ama gentleman oo
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by skubido(m): 5:13pm On Apr 12, 2018
chai, na wa 4u ooo.. den dey cage u abi.. so wanna go back abi... hmmmmmm. u wan go back to dat monster.. OK ooo

tanks a lot 4d update. jah bless
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 12, 2018
Thanks for the update.
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by donnaD(f): 8:08pm On Apr 12, 2018
thanks for the update dear.
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Treasurewamiri(f): 9:22pm On Apr 12, 2018
God bless Golden wonderfully. Some MIL would want their wives to tolerate bullshit when in reality they can not allow a pinch of such treatment for their own daughters.
Learning a lot from this story, how conducive is our home for our kids? God help us to learn to strike a balance in raising these wonderful gifts

2 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by donnaD(f): 9:03am On Apr 13, 2018
gud morning everyone am eagerly waiting for the latest update,can't wait.
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by queenitee(f): 2:29pm On Apr 13, 2018
Sapphire eh eh
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Oluwatimi2000(m): 3:52pm On Apr 13, 2018
Cool nice Story
Sapphire won't change
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 5:29pm On Apr 13, 2018
I left my parents back to Lagos with high hopes, hopes that my narcissist husband would change for good and hope that I would resolve whatever it was with my marriage and have happy ever after endings. I was happy to be free again, I was happy the eyes of my parents weren't keeping a hawk eye on my again, so I and Zina set off to Lagos.

My stay in Lagos was yet uneventful and boring, I didn't achieve my goal of being free and happy. I was free but certainly not happy. Toshiba acted all changed and repentant and he did get my cookies a hell load of times with my consent though cause I had long been s.ex starved.

One thing with narcissist is this, the moment they see you have no defensive walls again and have began to be trusting and loving, they strike. That is why they are alot of ups and downs with this kind of people. Toshiba saw I was becoming my normal self, calling him often and on, being around him always and he just choosed bad time to strike. Little did he knew I was now loving with more of pretence while enjoying the flavors of his manhood.

One evening, I had called Toshiba on the phone to tell him that Zina was down with cough and he should get me cough medication on his way home. He had started working with Father inlaw so for every evening, he was sure of about 3k so buying a cough syrup would be nothing to him.

Within the week when the going was still good, he had gotten nasal spray for Zina for his cattarrh, so he made reference to that. I told him that was for cattarrh and totally different from cough and he hissed on the phone. I cared less, I knew trouble was brewing but I was prepared for it.

He came back around 5:12pm and was kind of frowning but he managed to say Hi to Zina who was eating dinner already. I asked him if he got it and he said he had no money, this is someone who goes out every evening to eat Nkwobi and beer in a bar with his friend and that evening wouldn't be exceptional cause his friend was already waiting.

I begged him to please have mercy and get it, then he asked how much it cost and I told him. He promised to get it while coming back after the stay with his friend and I accepted. Fast forward to past 6pm just after bathing Zina for the night and was cleaning him up, he came home and asked mischievously "Why are you bathing Zina now?". I wasn't expecting such question but I replied him anyways and told him he was having dinner that's why.

He continued "don't you have a specific time for bathing him?" I swallowed hard knowing what he was up to and I said no, I bathe him when am done with him for the night. He came again "and he is taking his morning bathe now!?" Haaaaa that was too much for a wahala, who would be having a morning bath by past 6 in the evening.

Tbc

7 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by skubido(m): 7:15pm On Apr 13, 2018
Tanks a lot 4d update oooo
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by joshnes(m): 11:32pm On Apr 13, 2018
I just read this story tonight. And to keep my anger in check, I had to keep reminding myself "it's just a story Josh, a figment of the writer's imagination". I refuse to believe that someone can be this stupid in love. But in reality there thousands of ladies like Sapphire out there enduring abusive relationships or marriages because they can't find the strength to walk away. That said, this is the closest story to reality that I have ever read. The details are just too precise and too realistic to be just a story. SapphirePRINCEX, you are one hell of a writer, weldone, please keep it up. And I hope Zizi is running around now...

2 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Oluwatimi2000(m): 1:44am On Apr 14, 2018
Love won't kill u Sapphire
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Faithscharms2(f): 8:56am On Apr 14, 2018
joshnes:
I just read this story tonight. And to keep my anger in check, I had to keep reminding myself "it's just a story Josh, a figment of the writer's imagination". I refuse to believe that someone can be this stupid in love. But in reality there thousands of ladies like Sapphire out there enduring abusive relationships or marriages because they can't find the strength to walk away. That said, this is the closest story to reality that I have ever read. The details are just too precise and too realistic to be just a story. SapphirePRINCEX, you are one hell of a writer, weldone, please keep it up. And I hope Zizi is running around now...

LOL its not just a story..it's her REAL life story,she has a beautiful soul but unfortunately she doesn't realise people can be evil as the bible even said 'the heart of Man is DESPERATELY wicked'..

People have blamed Toshiba but the truth is he gave her lots of signs that he was not truly the love of her life and he was tired of having her in his life,yet she still held on..We humans can be very Interesting sometimes,we all react to things differently especially when we are tired of something,think of it as a pest,a fly hovering around you always even when you use insecticide it still wouldn't leave,trust me you will try using petrol too and even acid..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (32) (Reply)

Make Me A Wife / Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! / The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.