Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

The Handsome Devil I Know - Literature (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Handsome Devil I Know (118808 Views)

The Handsome Boy's Miseries��� / The Devil In The Suit / My Handsome Enemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 8:12am On Apr 10, 2018
nneejima:

See ur life, the earlier you stop weed & join yaba left the better for you. Just thank ur stars bc by now ogwu oke would have placed u in a rightful place.
Ogom it's not him.. lol
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by alphacyborg(m): 8:22am On Apr 10, 2018
nneejima:

See ur life, the earlier you stop weed & join yaba left the better for you. Just thank ur stars bc by now ogwu oke would have placed u in a rightful place.

Bia iya ibeji na you give me weed smoke

And where is my rightful place undecided let it not be what am thinking oo angry
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by alphacyborg(m): 8:25am On Apr 10, 2018
ahnie:

welcome Monsieur tochiba grin grin

I no be Monsieur tochiba angry I am sapphire's fiance cool
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 8:32am On Apr 10, 2018
alphacyborg:

I no be Monsieur tochiba angry I am sapphire's fiance cool
Who dash monkey banana undecided

Who let the dogs out shocked grin
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by FloraEC(f): 8:33am On Apr 10, 2018
[q
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by alphacyborg(m): 8:33am On Apr 10, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
Dat one no bribe me grin
Bribe me again with beta tin undecided

Tolotolo tongue
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by alphacyborg(m): 8:35am On Apr 10, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
Who dash monkey banana undecided

Who let the dogs out shocked grin

Shatap, you want us to wash our dirty linen in public undecided

How was ur night angry
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 8:36am On Apr 10, 2018
alphacyborg:

And where is my rightful place undecided let it not be what am thinking oo angry
Hey don't disturb my in law o before our wife won't accept to marry us again.. angry
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 8:36am On Apr 10, 2018
alphacyborg:

Shatap, you want us to wash our dirty linen in public undecided

How was ur night angry
Coward choose another space nah.. not here... You will run ooo grin
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 8:38am On Apr 10, 2018
alphacyborg:

Tolotolo tongue
Lol Biko find another space..

Lemme continue abeg..
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 9:20am On Apr 10, 2018
Not up to 2minutes he joined us, the Generator started making some funny noise and then it was trying to trip off on it's own. Toshiba must have had this wicked laugh in his mind.

"Oh my God the fuel tap" I said to myself as I rushed to the balcony to turn it on. I remembered he usually turned it off if he had any female lodgemate in the house that came to charge. Female lodgemates he entertains in my absence.

Just then, the Gen came alive again and I went inside boiling with anger. How dared he play such stupid prank on a fuel he didn't even buy, if he had turned it off outrightly on the basis of the sound affecting his ears, it would sure have been better than what he did.

I came in and his face was squeezed like a stoned poo, he asked me when I intended turning it off that he needed to sleep and I was like "Hey you e don do you!"
I started serving it to him hot as a burning coal. I told him how much I regretted marrying a lazy arse like him and how I sincerely wanted to leave him and breathe some fresh air. I said some many demeaning things to him,his cup was certainly getting filled.

I reminded him how he said we were the reason why he wasn't hustling that he can't stand to hustle for a stupid woman like me, I told him to hustle for himself first before seeing reasons not to be successful. I went on and on and on, Zina was sleeping so nothing was distracting me. He got Soo infuriated that Golden became scared and started making signs for me to shut up.

Then he got up, turned the Generator off and went back to lay on the bed, I was then screaming "now you have done what you ever wanted maybe you are a man now". Like a speed of light, he jumped and smashed our big fluorescent bulb. The glasses shattered all the room and my poor Zina was laying on the bed. Alot of the glass fell on him.

I quickly picked my baby up, while Golden went to get a broom and Parker to sweep it off lest it injured someone. Toshiba was bleeding in his hand but we cared less. I knew I had better stopped running my mouth else he would inflict the same injury he had on me.

His sister sighed while packing the glass and he warned her not to even whisper else he would design her face with his bleeding hands. We both kept our lips sealed and laid quietly in bed. Toshiba took his phone and started calling one of his girlfriends.

Golden never believed me when I told her he usually calls his girlfriend right to my face but he showed her that night without me asking. She took to her Whatsapp to chat me on how dumbfounded she was and what the hell was I still doing with him. Thankfully, the network was bad and all they said was "Hello! Hello! Baby can you hear me grin"

The next morning, his Majesty woke up and started pulling Golden by her ear, "so you will wake up and not greet me abi? If Sapphire does you too you won't abi?" he shouted "you think you are now a big girl, you answer your boyfriend's call in my presence" something she never did. "I will make this school unschoolable ( grin) for you" he murdered English. He said he was going to make her go through hell in school. Who says such to a younger sister?

Then he went to the balcony where the dustbin were kept, brought it in and littered the house with dirt's, including the already swept glass. Then he ordered her to make sure the room was clean before packing her things and leaving his house "if you don't like my government, you fuc.king get out" he screamed and went to the balcony.

I was scared and thankful that his quarrels this time wasn't all about me. Golden hurried with the sweeping and made a sign to me that we would talk later on the phone, while I went to Join Toshiba in the balcony to give him a piece of my mind and hopefully to calm him down. Remember a narcissist loves you more when you are have one foot out of the door, I knew he wasn't going to yell at me, not after what I told him last night.

Tbc

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by nneejima(f): 10:33am On Apr 10, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
Ogom it's not him.. lol
Ok
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by nneejima(f): 10:34am On Apr 10, 2018
alphacyborg:

Apologies sir.
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by IAmXcessiz(m): 1:51pm On Apr 10, 2018
Can't wait to start reading the part where both of you separated
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 2:05pm On Apr 10, 2018
IAmXcessiz:
Can't wait to start reading the part where both of you separated
Coming up soon as seen in my prologue
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Plolly(f): 2:20pm On Apr 10, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
Coming up soon as seen in my prologue
I don't want to believe this story is urs ooooo I'm believing it's fiction
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by LadySarah: 3:17pm On Apr 10, 2018
angryHe will meet his waterloo and thank God his sis saw it.
Leenu President and his "govt" indeed!

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by queenitee(f): 3:47pm On Apr 10, 2018
Sell his baby? Now, that's something

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 3:56pm On Apr 10, 2018
Plolly:

I believe so too kiss
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Roseey0(f): 5:05pm On Apr 10, 2018
Plolly:

How many times oooo

Fiction

Fiction

Fiction

Else you all will go and read it up in your dreams.

Let this story land naaaa
Nawah oo

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 5:09pm On Apr 10, 2018
I have to be quick to conclude..
Give readers what is there to read.
I believe I have made a few points and now is time to rest my case. Na final episode we dey so..

Kisses to everyone kiss

5 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 5:37pm On Apr 10, 2018
Chapter Thirty One

As always we reconciled, I choosed to start ignoring him and his women for my sanity sake. I started becoming happy, loving myself and my baby. I started mingling with alot of nairaland guys while avoiding anything that would incur Toshiba's anger. I became a better person but a narcissist can never let you be better, they can never let you be happy, they are destined kill joy.

Toshiba who loved selling off anything he had, sold his browsing phone and left his Nokia torch phone just to keep being I contact with his female buddies. He started using mine to browse while my sim was on it, he would even go out with it expecting me to frown at it but I didn't cause I knew better the angle he was coming from.

One-day, he was with my phone and probably on one of his registered dating sites cause he always deleted his browse histories. I got a mail from a nairalander who was my brother, he was from the same state with me and he had interest in Courtney my younger Sister. It was a harmless mail and Toshiba read it but as expected he made mountains out of a mole hill.

He started slapping me and saying all sorts of bad things you can ever imagine, then he dressed up, an avenue to go visiting and left the house. He came back and was surprised I had cooked and eaten without him and that infuriated him more. He was angry I was beginning to love myself more.

Tbc

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by BdorianGray(m): 10:19pm On Apr 10, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
I have to be quick to conclude..
Give readers what is there to read.
I believe I have made a few points and now is time to rest my case. Na final episode we dey so..

Kisses to everyone kiss

Keep it rolling baby! We are waiting for this eviction party as it were... A winner must eventually emerge...

Bia.. E be like say this final episode go take another 5-10 chapters more..
Well, male we dey look..
Thanks again.. U go girl...do your thing... smiley
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by splendidiva(f): 11:07pm On Apr 10, 2018
D's book s nw annoying can som1 be such a fool
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 5:02am On Apr 11, 2018
Toshiba said he was going to kill me for no reason at all, maybe his reasons where I was smiling despite his words and I wasn't crying like I usually did.

In the morning, he took my phone to browse maybe to find more skeletons in my cupboard but they were none. He quickly went to the browser, did his rubbish and deleted it as usual, then he handed me the phone back. I told him if he must use my phone to browse, then he should stop acting fishy, I already knew his dating sites and I have subscribed to all of them, he grew cold.

Then I took my phone to the kitchen to do the dishes, he started calling and demanded I give him my phone again. "But you were through that's why you deleted it" I replied him and he told me to bring it still that he could always go back to the page. Then I told him to come get the phone from the kitchen that my hands were dirty and wet but he didn't come after all, he must have thought "Damn my mugu supply is getting some sense" and his face grew even more red and waited for me to come out.

He started insulting my parents for bringing up a spoilt fool like me. Then I told him, everything is over, the marriage, the staying in my house and eating my free food, every damn thing he got from me was over. You needed to see his face. Toshiba was boiling hot," who was this new guy that could be sweeping Sapphire off her feets" he must have thought to himself.

He ran out of the house, maybe to take the substance he believes calm him down, cannabis of course. He came back with the weed in his hands and initially dropped it at the window then I was like "You are lucky you didn't bring that thing to the room". He got even more angry like he would explode, then he went to the window and brought it in, he said I should do my worst.

"Niggar you ain't hurting me but your baby" I said harshly and carried my baby who was playing on the bed. I feared he might as well bounce on him in anger and I wasn't ready to take that shit.

"You said it's over abi? It's over abi" he started again with his mind games and manipulative skills but I knew better not to keep mute. "I yelled at him to leave my house". He was surprised I could shout that bad, that's because he had already woken up the demon in me, I believe every woman had a little bit of some.

Then he took our full wedding album and I imagined what he was going to do with it as he went to the balcony. Perhaps to tear it to shreds because I said I was done with him.

Tbc

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 5:03am On Apr 11, 2018
splendidiva:
D's book s nw annoying can som1 be such a fool
Maybe
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by BiadeFolar(m): 8:33am On Apr 11, 2018
I pray this new you don't go stale. Amen.

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 11, 2018
'I believe every woman had a little bit of some' - demon in them. But that does not mean every man has a little bit of toshiba. Because me i no get any bit of toshiba in me ooo. Thanks for the update. Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by BdorianGray(m): 10:09am On Apr 11, 2018
Godwindanielboy:
'I believe every woman had a little bit of some' - demon in them. But that does not mean every man has a little bit of toshiba. Because me i no get any bit of toshiba in me ooo. Thanks for the update. Keep it up.

Na so! St Jesus! ... Ur kind woman no dey planet earth... grin...
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by lady25(f): 10:32am On Apr 11, 2018
Better. Enough is enough
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by oyinella(f): 11:02am On Apr 11, 2018
Of course we do, its been a long time coming, ah ah! which kind nonsense be this
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by donnaD(f): 1:31pm On Apr 11, 2018
tytunji29:
Our son ke? Mak Toshiba abi na Dell or HP No cum fight you ooo
lwkm

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (32) (Reply)

Make Me A Wife / Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! / The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.