Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,987 members, 7,810,755 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation (58564 Views)

Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) / My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us / I Am Starting To Doubt My Sexual Orientation, Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 17, 2018
shineeye1:

Embrace pure evil?
E k w e n s u!
Onye iberibe. Give the man your own advice. Holier than thou

1 Like

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 17, 2018
Deicide:

Why don't you tell me Mr. know all
U are using d wrong tag my friend, u should that no one knows all. Like I said, google will serve u better.
Adding knowledge will do u no harm.
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by khalazi: 4:02pm On Feb 17, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Perversion? But the op is a devoted Christian. Why do u think some guy behave like sissys from early age?
them never pipe them well.
So children wey dull early age no de ever de intelligent?
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by schumastic(m): 4:02pm On Feb 17, 2018
Annibel:
Just be friends with me.... everything will be ok. I'm serious though

Am also gay grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Ekiseme(m): 4:02pm On Feb 17, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
The op hates himself as it is. He could go see a therapist.
P.S Graduates of Psychology not practicing should be ashamed of themselves.
maybe they should get him locked up in a room with a naked girl, let's see how that goes,

Gay kor Tyson ni angry
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by BABANGBALI: 4:02pm On Feb 17, 2018
labake1:

So you don't like me again
That's y u want to give me out to a Suicidal
just go
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Ewaochesamco: 4:03pm On Feb 17, 2018
Pls visit Prophet. TB Joshua at SCOAN Lagos 4 ur healing.
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 17, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
So what's the solution to the op sexual desires?
If you read d post u quoted initially, u wouldn't be asking me that.
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Martin0(m): 4:03pm On Feb 17, 2018
Daeylar:

kiss kiss
we aren't still connecting well unlike last year .
let talk offline .
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Deicide: 4:04pm On Feb 17, 2018
Grayjoy:
U are using d wrong tag my friend, u should that no one knows all. Like I said, google will serve u better.
Adding knowledge will do u no harm.
Nope, i want you to tell me except maybe you don't actually know anything yourself?
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 17, 2018
FluidQueen:
Dude. Let me start by telling you, YOU ARE AMAZING!
You are what you are, A Gay, Beautiful man.
No amount of prayers and anointing oils would change that, but it's okay. Your god obviously made you that way. In his words, he created man in his own image. You're his image, and your sexuality too.

Stop torturing yourself. Go find love and happiness. Embrace your sexuality. Find a dude. It is who you are. If you eventually meet God and he judges You, ask him why he didn't change you. His fault, not yours. smiley

PS- Send me a message. A DM. We need to talk. Suicide isn't the option. Life's too short to feel this way. Pursue those Orgasms, boy!

Seems the guy already found a partner here. So case solved. So go yee and bang ur anus off

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by labake1(f): 4:05pm On Feb 17, 2018
BABANGBALI:
just go

Ahha grin ma binu
Its play I doing, don't taking it personally
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 17, 2018
Arondizuogu:

Exactly... they will force him to get married, then he becomes one of those cheating men that seeks a man to love. My advice again to him is Fu*k society. There should be no barrier in pursuit of his happiness.
Not everyone can take d pressure. You seem quite liberal about the issue
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by sparko1(m): 4:06pm On Feb 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

People think I am partial because I love lesbians and detest gays.

Don't think I am judging you because I already did.
All homosexuals will go to hell but lesbians will not because they are naturally wired to be at least bisexual.

Sadly, you can't change who you are. It's ingrained in your chromosomes.
You were predestined to be amongst the condemned.

Just enjoy your life and embrace who you are while you await your judgement in the afterlife.

Who is this one declaring hell as it you created it, go and sit down jor, lesbian will go to heaven! Are you high or something? If lesbian go to heaven what stops gay from going?

2 Likes

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 17, 2018
Deicide:

Nope, i want you to tell me except maybe you don't actually know anything yourself?
Maybe I don't, but I have actually created my point.
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by preciousosas1(m): 4:07pm On Feb 17, 2018
in most cases, feeling is a choice. since you don't like that feeling which I must commend you for, you need not try to take another decision. you stated you are a devoted Christian and as such I should tell you that homosexuality is not God's natural order of sexual intimacy or satisfaction according to Rom 1 vs 26 to 28 26 Because of this, God gave them over
to shameful lusts. Even their women
exchanged natural sexual relations for
unnatural ones. 27 In the same way the
men also abandoned natural relations with
women and were inflamed with lust for one
another. Men committed shameful acts with
other men, and received in themselves the
due penalty for their error. 28
Furthermore, just as they did not think it
worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God,
so God gave them over to a depraved mind,
so that they do what ought not to be done. also 1st Tim 1 vs 8 to 10 8 We know that the law is good if one
uses it properly. 9 We also know that the
law is made not for the righteous but for
lawbreakers and rebels, the ungodly and
sinful, the unholy and irreligious, for those
who kill their fathers or mothers, for
murderers, 10 for the sexually immoral,
for those practicing homosexuality, for
slave traders and liars and perjurers—and
for whatever else is contrary to the sound
doctrine 11 that conforms to the gospel
concerning the glory of the blessed God,
which he entrusted to me......
I say this because you said you are a devoted Christian. it is not normal for you to feel this way and I am very certain there is something you havnt done that should be done. I am more than willing to help. pls contact me on 08164006007 via whatsapp. trust me

1 Like

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by kyella(f): 4:07pm On Feb 17, 2018
sorry... u re not a devout Christian if u are having premarital sex.. stay away from premarital sex... Dat may be one of d reasons ur prayers re not being answered... den start praying all over again... work in accordance with ur prayer.. in due time u should see results.. that is if u really want to change ur sexual orientation..

1 Like

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 17, 2018
Grayjoy:
If you read d post u quoted initially, u wouldn't be asking me that.
More prayers from your church? Cos there's no God in the one he attends? He needs therapy to overcome or accept what he might be.
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by monex(m): 4:08pm On Feb 17, 2018
Gofwane:
Dats quite unfortunate. I really tried to see reasons why a guy will get attracted to another man but i never saw any!

How on earth can you be comfortable smooching, kissing and drilling a fellow man's asss angry

I prefer to die of hiv from a pvssy than live healthy and be banging another guy's nyash.

how about reasons why one guy desires to have sex everyday and another isnt interested in sex?

@op Since you are a Christian, I would start by letting you know God loves you and the last thing he wants you to do is give up and commit suicide. There is nothing sinful in having homosexual sexual orientations. The sin only occurs when you act (actions or actively lusting) on it. People with homosexual orientations are called to live a life of chastity. Your cross (battling your feelings) is no tougher than a heterosexual male with a relatively high libido who has taken a vow of chastity. You will deal with sexual frustration and the likes but with will, discipline and prayer, you will overcome. Start by having a spiritual director and an accountability partner. You will also find mentors like yourself who have dealt with this struggle.

Note that I say this only because you are a Christian. Homosexuality is only a moral wrong and few countries consider it a civil or criminal offence. You are at war with self and not at war with the heterosexual or homophobic community

4 Likes

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by shineeye1: 4:08pm On Feb 17, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Onye iberibe. Give the man your own advice. Holier than thou

Distressed lesbian, I call evil by it's first name !

2 Likes

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by BABANGBALI: 4:08pm On Feb 17, 2018
labake1:

Ahha grin ma binu
Its play I doing, don't taking it personally
just go abeg
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 17, 2018
Ekiseme:
maybe they should get him locked up in a room with a naked girl, let's see how that goes,

Gay kor Tyson ni angry
Mind you he has tried relationships with ladies to see if he'll overcome d desire for his fellow man
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Hayastark: 4:10pm On Feb 17, 2018
Shukusheka:
Has much as a I don't want to, I just find gays disgusting and outright repugnant. Does that make me homophobic, I don't care anymore, wallahi.

You can be whatever you want to be in secret but the moment you start putting your homosexuality in our face and trying to force its normalcy down our throat, I would be the first person to get a big stick and make sure you are clubbed to death.

I _fucking detest gays! angry

Muslim extremist detected
I
It is not in your place to judge or play God.

Why do you think the life you live that you think is normal is not repulsive to some individual

If we all start clubbing others to death because we dont agree with their life styles. Who will remain. (Oshi, playing God has if God can not take care of God)

1 Like

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by laydoh(m): 4:10pm On Feb 17, 2018
Darksider131:
Lots of demons are commenting here, beware not all are humans on the internet, dont listen to those comments.

Dont accept homosexual, cause if you do you will die horrible and then you suffer horribly eternity to enternity.

You can start celibacy and live your life for God than to live a disgusting life.

To those encouraging him to embrace homosexual, may your sons be homosexuals
Amin

1 Like

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 17, 2018
Iseoluwani:

Its a relationship, alot have failed to know this
And the fact dat those who knows very little about it are the ones who are very vocal and ready to launch word war with u in their ignorance. I won't tell u am a christian bt I attend church simply because I live a life i.e presently parallel to dat of a christian.
And u can see someone making refrence to a "gay priest" if they are not christians.

1 Like

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Deicide: 4:11pm On Feb 17, 2018
Grayjoy:
Maybe I don't, but I have actually created my point.
Lol see this one cheesy
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 17, 2018
shineeye1:

Distressed lesbian, I call evil by it's first name !
So the fact that I quite understand what the op's problem is about makes me a lesbian? Because I decided not to follow the wagon and castigate him? Anyway, na u sabi

1 Like

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by sparko1(m): 4:12pm On Feb 17, 2018
fifty5:
Don't let people mislead you. being attracted to same gender is abnormal it is a learned behaviour and you can unlearn it. Let me know your family history first.all you need is a psychological and sociological intervention.

What is the problem with the black man, a learned behavior, did you learn to have feelings for the opposite sex, do you have to practice? You discover, you are attracted to a lady, besides every straight have preference, some like thin ones, other fat, some chubby, other short, tall.

8 Likes

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by kyella(f): 4:12pm On Feb 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

People think I am partial because I love lesbians and detest gays.

Don't think I am judging you because I already did.
All homosexuals will go to hell but lesbians will not because they are naturally wired to be at least bisexual.

Sadly, you can't change who you are. It's ingrained in your chromosomes.
You were predestined to be amongst the condemned.

Just enjoy your life and embrace who you are while you await your judgement in the afterlife.
abeg..remind us again who homosexuals are?..lesbians and gay men re all homosexuals hope.. kindly rephrase and pass ur judgement..
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 17, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Not everyone can take d pressure. You seem quite liberal about the issue

Oh I am very liberal about it. I am a Christian, I also know that anything gives in pursue of happiness. What would these homophobes here do when their children tell them "I am gay". That's a word most parents don't want to hear, but when you do, you accept your child and love him/her unconditionally. It doesn't matter. Let God come and judge us.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 17, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
More prayers from your church? Cos there's no God in the one he attends? He needs therapy to overcome or accept what he might be.
Like I said, if u read my initial post, u wouldn't be typing what u are typing.
I never said any of dat, and he could go for a thousand therapy and I can bet my life earnings he will get worse.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Rozaytee: 4:14pm On Feb 17, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I think you should embrace what you are.
very bad advice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

If You Have Attended Over 100 Weddings And Still Single.....pics / 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses / Should I Make A Move On My Best Friend ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.