Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,538 members, 7,861,554 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:26 PM

Am I Tired Of This Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Tired Of This Relationship? (866 Views)

Photo: When A Lady Tells A Nigerian Man "No Sex In This Relationship" / Tired Of This Relationship / Should I Call Off This Relationship? Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Tired Of This Relationship? by Othello18: 10:43pm On Apr 22, 2010
I started dating this girl about 7months ago,we were and are still seperated by distance.at the onset of d relationship i couldn't stay without calling at least 30mins per day but recently i've noticed i could stay 3-4days without calling and not feel bad, thinking it was probably distance i invited her to my place and still after she stayed for about 3days and left i still don't feel any different, i'm not seeing any other girl but think i could do that now without hesitation, should i breakup or continue??.i don't know.what do u think?
Re: Am I Tired Of This Relationship? by labiyemmy(m): 12:36am On Apr 23, 2010
only you can answer that question.
Re: Am I Tired Of This Relationship? by sophy09: 12:47am On Apr 23, 2010
In the first place why did you ask her out ? If you are not interested, it is better you tell her so that she can move on. I do not know why guys are like that, you are no more interested in a girl and yet you make the girl believe everything is ok.
Re: Am I Tired Of This Relationship? by bubugul(f): 2:48am On Apr 23, 2010
I can bet you that the poster is a teenager
Re: Am I Tired Of This Relationship? by Godmother(f): 8:44am On Apr 23, 2010
bubugul:

I can bet you that the poster is a teenager

grin Lol
If you are tired of the relationship, then tell her.You guys are still so young in the relationship and moving on wont be that much of a problem
Re: Am I Tired Of This Relationship? by richard69(m): 8:58am On Apr 23, 2010
Tell her you want out rather you letting her feel there is something when actually you know there is no spark.
My two cent.
Re: Am I Tired Of This Relationship? by Othello18: 9:17am On Apr 23, 2010
@bubugul wat does my being a teenager or not v to do with anytin, so if i was a teenager i shldn't ask questions n learn from others 'experience', please @sophy09 had an attraction wen this started but v obviously lost it.doesn't mean i set out to hurt anyone.
Re: Am I Tired Of This Relationship? by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 23, 2010
Mhmmm
Re: Am I Tired Of This Relationship? by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 23, 2010
That's what distance does to good relationships! undecided
Re: Am I Tired Of This Relationship? by davmor(m): 11:12am On Apr 23, 2010
Othello18:

@bubugul wat does my being a teenager or not v to do with anytin, so if i was a teenager i shldn't ask questions n learn from others 'experience', please @sophy09 had an attraction wen this started but v obviously lost it.doesn't mean i set out to hurt anyone.
Never mind, the distance alone can solve the problem. I meet a girl in 2007, when I went for GCE @ Ezeagu in Enugu State. She told me that she wil be geting into EBSU, Abakaliki for Medcine. Till today i've never set my eyes on her. So you can see distance has separated for beta consentration. My dear if u cannot afford the cals and all that, just stop and set a sight 4 ur future. Weda 10ager or not, they can make u loose consentration. Lol
Re: Am I Tired Of This Relationship? by olayinkaj2(m): 12:53pm On Apr 23, 2010
Ehn! if u are longer interested tell her so that she can move on rather than letting her feel comfortable.
Re: Am I Tired Of This Relationship? by COco102: 1:13pm On Apr 23, 2010
olayinka.j:

Ehn! if u are longer interested tell her so that she can move on rather than letting her feel comfortable.

Thank u! it's that simple!!
Re: Am I Tired Of This Relationship? by 190: 2:35pm On Apr 23, 2010
all hail o-tell-o!!
Re: Am I Tired Of This Relationship? by foyeks2001(f): 7:08pm On Apr 23, 2010
after u had bleeped her, now she is of no use
boy!!!
Re: Am I Tired Of This Relationship? by Voned(f): 7:12pm On Apr 23, 2010
Yeah you are tired of this relationship
Re: Am I Tired Of This Relationship? by na2day2(m): 7:37pm On Apr 23, 2010
Othello18:

I started dating this girl about 7months ago,we were and are still seperated by distance.at the onset of d relationship i couldn't stay without calling at least 30mins per day but recently i've noticed i could stay 3-4days without calling and not feel bad, thinking it was probably distance i invited her to my place and still after she stayed for about 3days and left i still don't feel any different, i'm not seeing any other girl but think i could do that now without hesitation, should i breakup or continue??.i don't know.what do u think?

r/s are not meant for kids, know what u want b4 going into one and dont give stupid excuses after lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Am I Tired Of This Relationship? by Cockyzy(m): 9:52pm On Apr 23, 2010
How many times have i said it in here that"LDR IS NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED".You nid be super and strong hearted.I'm in a LDR and we so Crazily in it that loving via d distance is our religion and we are so so religious.we started it interstate but now it is all international.@poster: what you felt for her was never love.AFFECTION AND ATTRACTION ARE NOT THE SAME.Love is ever sick but never dying.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Accept This From You Girl Friend / Guys, Why The Shock When She Said She Is Pregnant? / Help Me Am Loosing Her For My Biz!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.