Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! (80616 Views)

I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator / I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) / Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by Nobody: 4:39am On Feb 19, 2018
I am beyond mortified. My God!
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by Nobody: 4:42am On Feb 19, 2018
Are you rest assured the children are your own. This is very important. That pattern is regular with woman who thrust pregnancy on men who are not responsible for it.
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by thecavemanesq(m): 4:51am On Feb 19, 2018
You should get a good Lawyer for advice not on Nairaland or better still a Marriage Counsellor.

It is well.
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by otipoju(m): 5:18am On Feb 19, 2018
ofegge73:
Good evening Nairalanders, I have no idea how to go about making this as clear as possible, but truth is I married a stranger.
I met this Lady in 2012,we became friendly, and talked on consistently.
At the time she was on NYSC in Ikom cross River State. By the way she is from Obosi in Anambra state.
She was visiting me in Lagos every week, of course I paid for her flight tickets back and forth for all the times she visited till we got married and beyond. I have never let her use the bus or public transport to anywhere, it's either I drive her, she drives or a taxi.
A few months to her passing out, she told me she was pregnant, so I thought I would marry her and cut the drama short, but that was my undoing.
We got married, but all through, she spent more time with her parents and siblings.
Fast forward to 2016,my wife got a job through my sister in Abuja, and everything got worse, she wouldn't get back home till very late everyday.
Her explanation was that her boss delayed her.
I got to find out she was dating her boss later, even caught her at hotels in ikeja G. R,.A and on the island with her boss at very odd hours of the night.
Don't get me wrong, I am okay, I live in a 5 bedroom duplex in ikeja, the house is very comfortable and cosy, and almost completing my personal building at awoyaya in ibeju. i am not a poor man.
Well, she gave birth to my first child a boy, but insisted on C. S, then my daughter, through C. S too. All were elective!
She wouldn't come back home,and spent more time at her parents than in our home, always saying she needs herMum to watch the kids,while she is out, we got maids, but she was so violent with them, they all left.
Fast forward to 2017,i asked my wife to come back home, she refused, well I told her the marriage wouldn't work anymore,as she wasnt living with me for the past two years.
She immediately went and petitioned me at office of the Public defender in Lagos State citing domestic violence, irresponsibility as to my kids and stuff, I have always provided food, toiletries, medicals,as well as pay my children's school fees till this minute. But she teamed up with her Mum and brother to make up so many fabrications because they demanded I pay a stipend to them every month, and I said no, I won't do that, your daughter, my wife is in your house cos she wants to be there, not because I sent her away or anything like that.Her father is the only person who is sane, but the man is a pensioner and can't help himself much, so she treats him with intimidation She reported me to the police and all agencies you can think of, well at last they conducted their investigations and found out she was telling lies.
I am no more interested in keeping her, and she has vowed that I can't divorce her or I die, but my kids are the issue now.
I need sound advice on how to go about this.
Please no mockery, I am in dire need of good advice. Thanks.

Never be too nice to women...they perceive it as weakness.

Call her and tell her you have heard and that you are ready to die.

That she thinks that she knows you well but she is going to see the dark side of you that you have been hiding all these while.

Tell her that you have told your old friends when you were in the world that your wife has promised to kill you if you divorce her and your conclusion with your friends is that since she does not value human life and wants to kill another persons child, brother and father

...the day you die is the week that All her entire family will be wiped out....but they won't kill her so that she will experience how beautiful death is.

That she should just keep praying that you don't fall sick, or have an accident.

Say this in a very calm manner and walk away.
She will never threaten you again.

1 Like

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by chidemavian: 5:20am On Feb 19, 2018
Fast forward to 2016,my wife got a job through my sister in Abuja, wink and everything got worse, she wouldn't get back home till very late everyday.
I got to find out she was dating her boss later, even caught her at hotels in ikeja G. R,.A and on the island with her boss at very odd hours of the night.

your stories don't add................. the transition from abuja off ( where her boss delays her ) to lagos hotels ( where she is found with her boss) is horrible

1 Like

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by emmie14: 5:24am On Feb 19, 2018
Good
donstan18:
Can you imagine embarassed , She said you can't divorce her or you die undecided , She sees you as a weakling and obviously taking advantage of your gentility and tolerance undecided , and it all started when she trapped and succeeded in marrying you with pregnancy.

I, Donstan will always be the right man to my woman and kids, but will never be a WEAK and POO TOLERATING type of man to her

Below is MY ADVICE.

Question and search yourself very well, If you'v truly searched your mind and self very well to confirm that you don't want her anymore in your life, kindly file a divorce and aswell let your family, her family, your lawyer, legal counsel, friends and the security forces know that she threatened your life.

A mutual agreement will be carried out at the court about your kids, if atall they are your kids, because there's high possibility and tendency of those kids not belonging to you.

Man up and flee from poo!

good one. You have said my mind
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by lexy2014: 5:25am On Feb 19, 2018
ofegge73:
Good evening Nairalanders, I have no idea how to go about making this as clear as possible, but truth is I married a stranger.
At the time she was on NYSC in Ikom cross River State. By the way she is from Obosi in Anambra state.
She was visiting me in Lagos every week, of course I paid for her flight tickets back and forth for all the times she visited till we got married and beyond. I have never let her use the bus or public transport to anywhere, it's either I drive her, she drives or a taxi.
A few months to her passing out, she told me she was pregnant, so I thought I would marry her and cut the drama short, but that was my undoing.
We got married, but all through, she spent more time with her parents and siblings.
Fast forward to 2016,my wife got a job through my sister in Abuja, and everything got worse, she wouldn't get back home till very late everyday.
Don't get me wrong, I am okay, I live in a 5 bedroom duplex in ikeja, the house is very comfortable and cosy, and almost completing my personal building at awoyaya in ibeju. i am not a poor man.
Well, she gave birth to my first child a boy, but insisted on C. S, then my daughter, through C. S too. All were elective!
She wouldn't come back home,and spent more time at her parents than in our home, always saying she needs herMum to watch the kids,while she is out, we got maids, but she was so violent with them, they all left.
Fast forward to 2017,i asked my wife to come back home, she refused, well I told her the marriage wouldn't work anymore,as she wasnt living with me for the past two years.
She immediately went and petitioned me at office of the Public defender in Lagos State citing domestic violence, irresponsibility as to my kids and stuff, I have always provided food, toiletries, medicals,as well as pay my children's school fees till this minute. But she teamed up with her Mum and brother to make up so many fabrications because they demanded I pay a stipend to them every month, and I said no, I won't do that, your daughter, my wife is in your house cos she wants to be there, not because I sent her away or anything like that.Her father is the only person who is sane, but the man is a pensioner and can't help himself much, so she treats him with intimidation She reported me to the police and all agencies you can think of, well at last they conducted their investigations and found out she was telling lies.
I am no more interested in keeping her, and she has vowed that I can't divorce her or I die, but my kids are the issue now.

how do u expect people on naira land 2no how u should go about it?u say u are comfortable.if this is d whole story, what's preventing u from getting a lawyer? u are strange
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by chccho(m): 5:29am On Feb 19, 2018
natasha:
Oga when u want advise be honest with the facts
- Yes u met her and u are wealthy
- you are a violent and possesive man....hence u ensured she spent every weekend at urs by providing flight tickets so she wont say theres no money 2 visit.
- you continued ur monitoring when she married u by tailgatting her every move.
- FYI there's nothing wrong with an elective CS. She won't be the 1st or last woman to opt for it.
- She LEFT despite the luxurious life u afforded her because PEACE of mind and her life is more precious than marriage to you thats attached with violent conditions.
-Just because you are no longer mareied doesnt diminished ur parental responsibilities.....You are still responsible for the upkeep of ur children wherever they may be....so her reporting you to agencies 2 remind and enforce ur responsibilities is correct.

But if u want a pity parry, then what you wrote up there is perfect, Sir Lancelot, Prince Charming and Knight in shinning armour
By their writings, we know them!!
All these Karishika spirits roaming about in sheep clothings may god continue to expose u all

4 Likes

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by Jossylozzy: 5:41am On Feb 19, 2018
She's not the only one who knows the road to the police and appropriate authorities, so go file a case of threat to life and take things up from there.
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by lonelydora: 5:47am On Feb 19, 2018
ofegge73:

Bros....no matter what, don't marry that lady again else she might kill you when you are asleep. All she and family wants is your money.

1 Like

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by DavidEsq(m): 5:50am On Feb 19, 2018
ofegge73:
Its so deplorable that even on the first day of school for my Son, she wasn't there.
I had sent her an SMS as well as to her Mum to prepare the child, so we can all drive to the school and get him inducted and all that. By the time I got to her father's house in surulere, she wasn't even at home that morning, well later on she came back home and just came to the living room where I and her father were talking and carelessly told me, it was no big deal.
I told her father, "did you hear that", that woman is incorrigible.
Chai! Buhari sef undecided
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by BIXYBABE: 5:53am On Feb 19, 2018
Which kind life be Dis...... Some gals av everything to make life better yet dey Bleep up..... Nawa o, dos who av head no get cap nd dos who get cap no av head...... Some people's life are destined to be ruined...... Anyway do D. N. A test nd divorce d idiot.... Her village people neva leave her even after getting married.
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by luizkyworld(m): 5:55am On Feb 19, 2018
It's totally unacceptable to judge a case after hearing from one version only. If ur wife was invited I'm sure she will give a different version from urs. In my opinion sha, based on ur story, no body go comot honey from her mouth put bitterleaves....if u'r as comfortable & loving as u claim, then I doubt if she'll be putting up de said attitudes. I'm not a prophet, but I think there's something about u that is keeping her away from u & ur house.

3 Likes

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by DavidEsq(m): 5:58am On Feb 19, 2018
ofegge73:
Yeah! you guys are right. I failed to act decisively at the time. Methinks I never really realised how bad it could get, and I always was on out of station projects within and outside ,but hey I just wanna get my life back.
And wat exactly is ur resolution in the midst of these pieces of advice? I kind of have the impression that u are an indecisive person. Wr u from? Benue? No offence intended, cos u sound really nice and gentle.
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by donstan18: 5:59am On Feb 19, 2018
Awoo88:

Yes!!!! Make her know she is no longer needed. Act it. Get the kids away from them and stop attending to her. She will either come and beautiful wife and continue with her boss man friend. Which either way she chooses, the man will be the winner

A man doesn't have an automatic right over a kids that belongs to him and the wife.

I think the questions should be.

Who needs the divorce most?
How quick and urgent does the person needs it?
Who's fed up with the marriage?
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by deelobe: 5:59am On Feb 19, 2018
This is a challenge with some guys. You get a container without verifying the contents. You were carried very likely by her physical statistics only to discover you married Jezebel's sister that is if your story is not one sided

Number one thing you need to do is to confirm the paternity of the children. Her behaviour is strange.

Number get a good family lawyer and sue her to a family court.

Number three you need evidences of her infidelity, pictures etc. Since you have seen her at odd hours with her boss you should have pictures or screen shots from her social media like whatsapp.
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by ayoxxzbaba(m): 6:01am On Feb 19, 2018
If u are on whatsapp...chat me up... 09067111124 somethings are better discussed privately.

U will sure hv a happy ending
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by playtheblues(f): 6:07am On Feb 19, 2018
Audi alteram partem (or audiatur et altera pars) is a Latin phrase meaning "listen to the other side", or "let the other side be heard as well". It is the principle that no person should be judged without a fair hearing in which each party is given the opportunity to respond to the evidence against them
Nemo judex in causa sua (or nemo judex in sua causa) is a Latin phrase that means, literally, "no-one should be a judge in his own cause." It is a principle of natural justice that no person can judge a case in which they have an interest.

There are three sides to every story: your side, my side and the truth.

Invite your wife here to come give her side of the story before I can comment.

Have a good day sir.
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by playtheblues(f): 6:08am On Feb 19, 2018
Audi alteram partem (or audiatur et altera pars) is a Latin phrase meaning "listen to the other side", or "let the other side be heard as well". It is the principle that no person should be judged without a fair hearing in which each party is given the opportunity to respond to the evidence against them.

Nemo judex in causa sua (or nemo judex in sua causa) is a Latin phrase that means, literally, "no-one should be a judge in his own cause." It is a principle of natural justice that no person can judge a case in which they have an interest.

Have a good day sir.
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by xangerar: 6:12am On Feb 19, 2018
Obosi cry
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by computerglobal(m): 6:17am On Feb 19, 2018
donstan18:
Can you imagine embarassed , She said you can't divorce her or you die undecided , She sees you as a weakling and obviously taking advantage of your gentility and tolerance undecided , and it all started when she trapped and succeeded in marrying you with pregnancy.

I, Donstan will always be the right man to my woman and kids, but will never be a WEAK and POO TOLERATING type of man to her

Below is MY ADVICE.

Question and search yourself very well, If you'v truly searched your mind and self very well to confirm that you don't want her anymore in your life, kindly file a divorce and aswell let your family, her family, your lawyer, legal counsel, friends and the security forces know that she threatened your life.

A mutual agreement will be carried out at the court about your kids, if atall they are your kids, because there's high possibility and tendency of those kids not belonging to you.

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by chccho(m): 6:19am On Feb 19, 2018
Dear Brother,

Its really unfortunate that things have turned out this way for u,but guess what? It is not the end of the world and its not a death sentence. It is better to be able to live and tell a story than to be late. So the best thing for u now is to MAN up and put emotions/sentiments aside so u can have a clear reasoning/thought path.

Firstly u need to do a proper DNA test for those kids from a reputable hospital.

Secondly get a very competent lawyer,put your facts together and end that uniom ASAP

Finally, u need the help of the Almighty God to protect and keep u at all times from the evil..May God help U

1 Like

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by oshorstan(f): 6:24am On Feb 19, 2018
ofegge73:

Rant HQ on fb is the solution
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by MobilityExpress: 6:24am On Feb 19, 2018
ofegge73:
Please no mockery, I am in dire need of good advice. Thanks

Sorry to say but from your description of your pre-marriage days, your wife could have been a runs girl. I hope she won’t later kill you with poison or voodoo to inherit your wealth and spend it with other men. If she could plan with her family to frame you up to extort money from you, then she can plan to kill you. You know what to do. Another thing I advise is that you do a paternity test on the kids. She might have played you all along. God help you find a real wife. This one is really like you said a STRANGER. Let the stranger go, so you can live in peace and happiness.
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by Nobody: 6:26am On Feb 19, 2018
[U said it all] Can you imagine embarassed , She said you can't divorce her or you die undecided , She sees you as a weakling and obviously taking advantage of your gentility and tolerance undecided , and it all started when she trapped and succeeded in marrying you with pregnancy.

Below is MY ADVICE.

[/quote]
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by stev10(m): 6:27am On Feb 19, 2018
Op we need to hear from your wife
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by MobilityExpress: 6:28am On Feb 19, 2018
playtheblues:
Audi alteram partem (or audiatur et altera pars) is a Latin phrase meaning "listen to the other side", or "let the other side be heard as well". It is the principle that no person should be judged without a fair hearing in which each party is given the opportunity to respond to the evidence against them

Have a good day sir.

1 Share

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by goldedprince: 6:30am On Feb 19, 2018
Just assassinate her and make it look like accident. I pity any bitch that plays rough play with me
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by saabright(m): 6:31am On Feb 19, 2018
natasha:
Oga when u want advise be honest with the facts
- Yes u met her and u are wealthy
- you are a violent and possesive man....hence u ensured she spent every weekend at urs by providing flight tickets so she wont say theres no money 2 visit.
- you continued ur monitoring when she married u by tailgatting her every move.
- FYI there's nothing wrong with an elective CS. She won't be the 1st or last woman to opt for it.
- She LEFT despite the luxurious life u afforded her because PEACE of mind and her life is more precious than marriage to you thats attached with violent conditions.
-Just because you are no longer mareied doesnt diminished ur parental responsibilities.....You are still responsible for the upkeep of ur children wherever they may be....so her reporting you to agencies 2 remind and enforce ur responsibilities is correct.

But if u want a pity parry, then what you wrote up there is perfect, Sir Lancelot, Prince Charming and Knight in shinning armour

from ur post, u fit the description of the lady caught cheating on her husband with her boss......cos u saw notin wrong in the whole event.
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by Nobody: 6:34am On Feb 19, 2018
Shit happens
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by wayne17(f): 6:37am On Feb 19, 2018
ofegge73:

I sincerely feel ur plight. pls run a DNA to be sure d kids are yours and decide if you want a divorce or not. In some culture the very moment a man knows his wife is unfaithful and still have sex or eat her food he will die. Always pray for God's intervention in Life's decisions. May God not allow us to use our husband for boyfriend.
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by CioAngels(f): 6:37am On Feb 19, 2018
I go with Donstan, please divorce and start s new life, you can also do the DNA of those children if she allows you. To them, you are a fool and their ATM.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt / What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months / Ladies ; Would You leave Your Husband In A Place Like This (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.